JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: The Rock)

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
JDP
Community Member

JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: The Rock)

Postby JDP » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:40 am

Greetings!

Now, I may not be as experienced as some other editors out there but I made up for it with ... uh ...moxy? Anyway, I've been steadily making content for the game's workshop since basically the day it came out, albeit with a brief break from it for a little while to play a couple of other games that caught my interest to prevent burnout. You can always find my edits in a collection I've made on Steam just to make it easier to keep track of for myself and others who might actually like my shoddy attempt at work.

I don't ever really consider any of my edits truly "finished," so by all means if you're giving somebody a shot and you notice something that can probably be tweaked for the better - let me know. As long as there's not some valid reasoning as to why I didn't do the thing you're suggesting I'll likely be more than happy to give it a tweak as ultimately I just want to absorb knowledge to become a better edit creator.

Firstly, you can find the collection here: JDP's Delightful Grapplers

Secondly, all of my edits feature four costumes with photos of each along with whatever my source material was for an easier comparison sake. Though, I'll be more than happy to post at least one of the photos in here as an example along with the link to the new guy.

I typically make real wrestlers, though I have made Little Mac from Nintendo Punch-Out!! so I may eventually make some other non-wrestling creations. I'm also open to requests if you like my work, and I have at least a passing knowledge of the person requested, or can at least find fairly in depth information about them. Hell, I made Kaji Tomato for a friend and that was like a god damn treasure hunt trying to find officially what his Red Eye actually was, haha.

So yeah, take a look at my guys and give them a try if you have the chance and let me know what you think for better, or for worse. I'm not really expecting my edits to be the best edits on the workshop right out of the bat, but I reckon with your help we can make them great again. Or at all.
Last edited by JDP on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.
My Horrific Creations!: JDP's Delightful Grapplers

JDP
Community Member

Re: Edits wot JDP made

Postby JDP » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:06 am

Currently working on 1980's legend, and fan of DDP Yoga, Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Image Image Image Image

Version 1 of the edit has been uploaded: Jake "The Snake" Roberts

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers

Postby JDP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:08 am

So, I've been a bit busy after reading through some of the posts in the guide section and have slowly, yet surely, been tweaking my currently made edits to be more in line with what was suggested. Stuff like ensuring big signature and finisher moves have low percentages until critical to try to push the pendulum in their favor of ending a match, making sure I don't have any repeat moves, making sure logic is set up so that after a big move they attempt a pinfall, etc.

Thus far the following edits have been reworked (though I'm sure they'll continue to get tweaks over time as I learn more): "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Little Mac, Hirooki Goto, Lance Storm, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, The Undertaker, Tomohiro Ishii, Taz, CM Punk, Kazuchika Okada, Shawn Michaels and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Obviously I've got quite a few other guys I need to run through before I can fully devote time to making the next new guy, but I think it's worth the time taken to fix things up. Not only for people who may want to use my edits, but also for my own personal simming.

When I finish with that, however, I've got quite a few guys in mind for the new creations. The next guy is most likely to be John Cena, followed by Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

Edit: I have now also reworked the logic for the following additional edits - Triple H, Andre The Giant, Goldberg, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Kenny Omega, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Katsuyori Shibata, Satoshi Kojima, and Kota Ibushi. That means I've got roughly 21 more guys to tweak before I'm caught up and can focus on newer people again.

Edit 2: While waiting for the Jan 10th (well, 11th for me) Spike Chunsoft Twitch stream I also went through and tweaked up the following - Tetsuya Naito, KUSHIDA, EVIL, Kurt Angle, Vader, Samoa Joe, Mitsuharu Misawa, and AJ Styles. That leaves me with 13 remaining guys left to tweak up.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:44 pm

First order of business is that I've finished going through and logic tweaking the characters I've already made. Which means the following have been finished up: Bad Luck Fale, Chris Jericho, TAKA Michinoku, Neville, Kaji Tomato, Hideo Itami, Asuka, Bobby Roode, Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, Jinsei Shinzaki, and finally Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Now it's entirely likely I'll continue to tweak them further as more new moves come out, and I achieve a better understanding on how to make logic do exactly what I want, as well as how to tweak parameters to for maximum efficency without the wrestler being overpowered. On that note, I decided to test out some experimental intentional lower offensive stats on an original character just to see how well it played out for myself and others.

Earlier today I took part in a fun little challenge over in the The Appearance Weekly Challenge Thread. Now in the interest of playing along with the contest while this particular image is still in play, I didn't want to use exactly the same look without any tweaking - but I figured it'd be a shame to let a character I already put some thought into go to waste. So I figured I put on the old hard hat and finish her out entirely - after some look changing, of course.

Steam Workshop Link: Tropical Lioness

"The Majestic" Tropical Lioness
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 185 lbs
Birthday: 7/12/1992
Hometown: Guadalajara, Mexico
Theme Music: "Can't Tame The Lion" by Journey
Finisher Name: Old Lion's Fall (Hawaiian Cutter)

Lioness uses primarily a mixture of high flying moves, and kick-based strikes to create a luchadore style with a slight pinch of puroresu for good measure. Her character is that she was given the avatar of the lion, because when she was a mere trainee she proved to her mentor to have the heart of a lion, and a never give up attitude - in spite of her small frame. Primarily presented as a babyface/technico, there is a black attire with a different look using pants to signify what she might look like if she ever went heel/rudo. Her final costume is meant to reference the thread the original concept came from, with enough changes to differ from the original concept - changes in the mask and what have you to make her look more lion-esq.

If you download her, let me know what you think - as I traditionally don't make original characters and I'm hoping she doesn't suck terribly, haha. If you enjoy her, feel free to use her in your e-feds and what have you. I'm hoping she'll be well liked, as when I did a test run against my Asuka the match pulled in a 91% or so, and lasted a good 16 minutes or so before she jobbed out. Turns out, she's not ready for Asuka.

As for the future? I still have plans to do work on John Cena next, with the most likely people to follow him being Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Kevin Owens, and/or Masato Tanaka. But as we saw with Lioness, I may end up doing something else randomly.
Last edited by JDP on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Firstly today, due to the new patch I've gone ahead and altered Steve Austin's moveset a bit so that he'd have the non-pinning Lou Thesz Press equivalent, and a different move was slotted it where the original used to be as it went from a running move to a counter move. Naturally logic has been tweaked to support this change. With that out of the way lets get to the new edits to my collection.

John Cena
Workshop Link: John Cena

Jushin "Thunder" Liger
Workshop Link: Jushin Liger

I'm personally fairly happy with them, though I'm sure every edit can be improved a bit. It was a bit fiddly to figure out how to do Liger's middle portion of his bodysuit and I wish I could have been a bit closer to the real design - but what can you do? Well, aside from possibly fix it when the NJPW parts come out later maybe.

Next on the horizon we likely have Kevin Owens, or Masato Tanaka. Perhaps with another original character thrown in at some point.

oh_my.goth
Community Member

Postby oh_my.goth » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:59 pm

Nice set you have going on here you def have been busy since I last checked your thread. good to see other members making real world edits, especially new members. I've always liked seeing what new people can come up with and bring to the table, nothing against the vets here.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 pm

oh_my.goth wrote:Nice set you have going on here you def have been busy since I last checked your thread. good to see other members making real world edits, especially new members. I've always liked seeing what new people can come up with and bring to the table, nothing against the vets here.

Thanks! I know most new people would probably just search for the highest rated version of a guy and just subscribe to that but I usually prefer to make all of my own stuff to help better learn the ins and outs of the tools available. Only way you'll get better yourself, y'know? I don't expect to be the best of the best right out of the gate or anything - but if other people find my work good enough to use themselves then I'll call it a win, haha.

Tommy Tarantula
Community Member

Postby Tommy Tarantula » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:37 am

Awesome edits I really like the boots on Jake well done!

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

Tommy Tarantula wrote:Awesome edits I really like the boots on Jake well done!

Thanks man. I was expecting that idea to emulate the snake scales to come off a lot worse than it ended up looking. Thank God, haha.

In other news, a commenter on Steam pointed out that Liger's second costume was actually Chris Jericho as Super Liger, which I brain farted on and completely forgot about. So, since obviously I can't have his second attire randomly be Chris Jericho I decided to change Liger's second costume to that time he got his ass kicked in an MMA fight.

Ignore that Liger's thigh is a different skin tone in that photo. I didn't notice until I was looking close at the photo. Really need to increase the game resolution size again. Whoopsie. Haha.

Bonus Photo!

Uhh... so Liger didn't fare much better this time around in MMA either.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Just a quick update tonight before I head off to bed (and before anybody mentions it - I did notice the waist of the edit was the wrong skin tone during the test match and have already fixed it, haha. I increased the window resolution to hopefully prevent those in the future. For some reason they're easy to miss on the blue background of the edit screen.)

Masato Tanaka
Workshop URL: Masato Tanaka

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:43 am

I had a fair bit of advice via TheDenizen via PM - mostly related to my "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. In that he tried to explain how to better setup parameters for overall better to watch matches. As well as trying to give me an idea of how much is too much, and how much is too little as far as logic goes as I had put the Irish whips much lower than recommended. So first of all, big props to him.

Secondly, using that advice I've begun going through my edits once more to tweak their skills, parameters, and logic based off of his advice as best as I could since primarily his advice was centered more toward Austin specifically. I've also been trying to whittle down on repeat moves if I've noticed stuff like having a Boston Crab on facing up and facing down if I can help it. As a result my average match time has gone from 12 minutes to around 20. So, I'd be willing to say that's a pretty significant improvement.

So far I've tweaked the following: Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Little Mac, Hirooki Goto, Lance Storm, Randy Savage, The Undertaker, Tomohiro Ishii, Taz, CM Punk, Kazuchika Okada, Shawn Michaels, Shinsuke Nakamura, Triple H, Andre The Giant, Goldberg, Bret Hart, Kenny Omega, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Katsuyori Shibata, and my original edit Tropical Lioness.

So I think I've now gotten to a point where I've gotten something of a "final version" of them. In other words, unless I notice something specific in simming matches such as a guy not attempting his top rope finisher/signature often enough and needing to bump it up, or if I want to change a costume they're going to be effectively done. That being said, I encourage you to give them a try and if something seems off to you let me know via this thread, or even PM me directly - and assuming there's not some weird reasoning for it chances are I'll tweak it as ultimately I want these edits to be as good as they possibly can be not only for myself, but for anybody else who may want to use them. So help me out if you've got the time or happen to have one of them anyway.

The remaining characters will likely be finished over the course of the next day, or three. After that I'll go back to making new guys - this time hopefully with better knowledge in advance so the new guys don't have to be overhauled quite as often, haha. I have high hopes for that at least, considering generally the in game rating for matches hasn't gone below 80% with the tweaked characters since, and average 90+ more often than not.

But, of course nothing is perfect and I'm sure things can be made even better over time.

Edit: The following characters can be added to the stat adjustment pool - Kota Ibushi, Tetusya Naito, Kushida, Evil, Kurt Angle, Vader, Samoa Joe, Mitsuharu Misawa, AJ Styles, Bad Luck Fale, Chris Jericho, TAKA Michinoku, Togi Makabe, Neville, Kaji Tomato, and Hideo Itami. There's still around 10 left, but they'll likely be done within the next 48 hours.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:04 am

First things first. I have completed running through the leftover characters and applying skill, parameter, move, and logic tweaks to make them better suited overall for putting on (hopefully) better matches while simming. These remaining characters were: Asuka, Bobby Roode, Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, Jinsei Shinaki, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, John Cena, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, and Masato Tanaka.

As of right now these older characters are considered to be in their "gold" state. Meaning outside of the occasional singular tweak or attire edit, they're basically finished. So with that in mind, again as I said before - if you try one of my edits out and you notice anything you don't agree with or find puzzling even if it's something as minor as they didn't use a move often enough to justify putting in the move-set, or even the difference between 10% and 8% in the logic toss me a PM or mention it here with some reasoning why you feel that way and 9 times out of 10 I'll be more than happy to tweak it. No more full cast redoing though, haha.

With that out of the way - to celebrate this occasion as I'm closest as I've ever been to being a "good" edit maker, I've decided to add a second original character to my list of edits.

Workshop Page: Sir Richard Williams
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 255 lbs
Hometown: London, England
Finisher: God Save The Queen (Dangerous DDT)
Theme: "God Save The King/Queen" (Name depends on who's actively on the throne) a.k.a. the national anthem of England.

"Sir" Richard Williams is an English styled wrestler based off of various real life wrestlers as influences. The primary influences are William Regal, Dynamite Kid, Chris Benoit, and Cesaro. So a lot of elbow based offense, and moves such as a European uppercut. As well as a decent amount of submission based grappling to add a cherry on top.

Character wise, Richard debuted in a segment in which a passing impersonator of Queen Elizabeth appeared at his home promotion and introduced the man as her personal favorite wrestler, and somebody who will be representing the interests of the royal family in professional wrestling. Naturally, this has made Richard very quick to view himself as above others. Treating them as if he is more dignified, well mannered, and all around their better. In spite of this very heel persona he doesn't cheat in the ring. Instead he comes at you with everything he has, to a point where some might suggest he goes too far with his violence - all in the name of the Queen, of course.

As with Tropical Lioness - feel free to use him for your E-Feds and what have you, should you wish.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Quick update before I head to bed for the night as I completed a new real life edit.

Workshop Link: Kevin Owens

As a note: Kevin contains the "spirit punch rush" from the Takayama charity DLC. Now, I am completely unaware of if you can download an edit that uses the move or not (if you haven't purchased the DLC yourself). If not is the case please let me know and I'll likely change that move out. It's mostly there to simulate Kevin's wild brawls with Sami Zayn like when they both were in the Royal Rumble match together since the "grab each other and start punching" deal is very similar. Owen's has also done something similar with a few other people while feuding with them. But while I like having the move, I'll swap it out if it means more people get to use him.

Unless the mood for making another original strikes me the next people up on the to make list are Scott Hall/Razor Ramon, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Sami Zayn, and Sheamus.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:37 pm

First order of business is that a steam commenter confirmed that the Spirit Punch Rush does lock people out of downloading an edit if they don't already own the DLC, so I've gone ahead and swapped that move off of Kevin so that the edit can be used by everybody now.

But you're probably more interested in NEW edits, so I have another original for you as seemingly ideas keep popping into my head for them.

Steam Workshop Link: "The Ruthless" Michael Ian Tatem
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 315 lbs
Hometown: Harlem, New York City, New York
Finisher: Ten-Count Drop (Sumo Driver)
Theme: "Murder Man" by Pastor Troy

Michael Ian Tatem (or "M.I.T." for short) is a former professional boxer who found himself banned from the major boxing federations after numerous allegations of cheating, as well as complaints about him going far beyond what was sporting during fights. Stuff like continuing to punch the opponent even after the bell rang, or after a referee told him to back off. After a momentary stint as a nightclub bouncer, a customer directed him toward professional wrestling where his brutality would be a bit more accepted - if not welcome.

Being a former boxer, his style involves quite a few punching-related moves. However, he also uses a decent selection of power-based moves to try to showcase that he clearly has no interest in the well being of his opponents. Moves such as grabbing them by the head and just shoving them down to the canvas, for example. Influences include Mike Tyson, Simpson's character Drederick Tatum, and various "monster" characters throughout wrestling history.

As with all original edits, you're free to use them in your own e-feds or what have you.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Steam Workshop Link: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Steam Workshop Link: "The Bad Guy" Scott Hall

Two new edits. Technically Hall was done last night, but I figured I'd consolidate them both into one post to make everyone's life easier.

The next real wrestlers on my to do list are Sami Zayn, Sheamus, Tama Tonga, and The Miz. That being said I also have an idea in my head for an original character, and I tend to want to do those asap so I don't forget the idea. So any of the five could be coming next.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Workshop Link: "Golden Oldie" Theodore Henderson
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 235 lbs
Hometown: Orlando, Florida, USA
Finisher: Piledriver (Tights-Pulling Piledriver)
Theme: "Mr. Sandman" by The Chordettes

"The Golden Oldie" Theodore Henderson is another original character which is based around the idea that what if there was a guy who had stuck around wrestling long past his prime. A guy who's skill was deteriorating, as was his fighting spirit - yet for whatever reason he still hangs on, hoping tonight is the night he finds some of that old fire again. To simulate this without turning him into a complete jobber he has lower stats than any of my other characters, as well as lower overall spirit and ukemi. So while he CAN pull out the miracle, it hopefully won't happen very often at all.

His wrestling style is very much old school. No top rope moves. Lots of basic wrestling holds and moves without much in the way of flash. Theodore would be right at home working a match recorded in black and white. As with all of my originals feel free to use them in your various e-feds if you like.

As for who is next? Well, I might take a minor delay in my earlier list to make somebody who's likely not made very often after his recent showings in his first major singles matches. NJPW Young Lion Katsuya Kitamura. I've not started him yet, but unless I can't get his look just right I imagine he'll be next on the list.

Edit: Decided to stay up late and ended up making Kitamura earlier than I expected.

Workshop Link: Katsuya Kitamura

Some might ask why I didn't use the body builder arms/legs because he's steroids as hell. But they always looked unnatural to me. Don't mix well with the rest of the parts.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:34 am

Hey kids. I've been working on a few things here and there between taking a break from the game due to feeling under the weather. I'm back to feeling like I'm not going to collapse in a pile of my own spew, so I figure I should probably show what I've been working on. The first two things are wrestlers that I've already uploaded. The second is something I haven't uploaded yet, but I may in there's any interest in it.

Workshop Link: "The Underdog From The Underground" Sami Zayn

Workshop Link: "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus

As far as who's up next on my list? I haven't fully decided yet. Short list of people I'm mulling over are Tama Tonga, The Miz, The Rock, SANADA, and The Young Bucks. But I haven't decided on anybody specific yet. I'd assume Tama and Miz are most likely just because they're next in order on my list thing.

Now as far as the other thing goes...

I made a custom ring for a fake company named "Retro Championship Wrestling" to play off of the fact the game is obviously a bit retro in style with the 2D graphic work, as well as my own preference for the NES/SNES era of gaming. I figure I'll end up using it if I ever get around to doing an e-fed in the appropriate forum once I finish bolstering my roster for the upcoming management DLC.

I haven't uploaded it yet as I figure it's niche enough of a design to really only be interesting to me outside of somebody saying it looks good or bad, but again if somebody else wants to use it in their own private playing I'd be happy to throw it up for you. Not exactly holding my breath though, haha.

JDP
Community Member

Postby JDP » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:25 am

It has been a couple of days since my last update on here, and that is because the wrestling video streaming chat ...thing, I hang about in has begun working on doing a Fire Pro-based e-fed type show to pass the time on Friday's when there's not really much else on the schedule.

In order to set that up I've been having to field requests for wrestler edits so that all of the edits mesh together well to prevent scenarios where somebody might be nigh unbeatable, as well as giving the best shot of there being good matches. So for the next few updates it's gonna be releases on the people made for this e-fed (essentially the regulars in the chat selected a person to be their chosen wrestler so they can root them on and trash talk the other users to help make it all more fun). I likely won't link the actual channel proper since they do air live wrestling shows and that may cross a rule in place here as to what can or cannot be linked. The actual Fire Pro shows, however, shouldn't have that particular restriction.

On any account lets get to today's two releases, shall we?

Steam Workshop Link: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

Steam Workshop Link: "Diamond" Dallas Page

The last thing I'm going to link to today is a test recording I did to make sure everything was good to go for when the actual e-fed shows were recorded. Don't worry about the camera being off center at first. I fix it pretty early into the first match. Didn't notice OBS had uncropped it at first. The shows will all be uploaded at this youtube account should anybody feel like watching any of them - and it doesn't link directly to the channel I mentioned earlier, so no need to worry about that.

Essentially I'm linking this video because for the test I only used wrestlers who are NOT part of the e-fed group, so this will provide a video example as to how some of my characters work together to either a) let people see them in action to entice them to give them a shot on their own end, or b) to allow people to see in video format any mistakes I may have made so they can be brought to my attention and fixed.

CPW Episode 0: Test Show

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Hornswoggle & Teddy Hart)

Postby JDP » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:32 am

Time for the second dose of recent edits made for that e-fed. One of which I'm fairly proud of. The other is Hornswoggle. :|

Steam Workshop Link: Hornswoggle

Steam Workshop Link: Teddy Hart

There's still more to come. And apparently they're adding a junior division, so I'll have a few more to make on top of that.

The remaining edits will be far less Hornswoggly.

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Hornswoggle & Teddy Hart)

Postby JDP » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:30 am

Got some light heavyweights for you today.

Steam Workshop Link: Ultimo Dragon

Steam Workshop Link: "Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Ultimo Dragon & Brian Pillman)

Postby JDP » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Today's releases of requested people. At least I finally did Tama after saying I was going to, haha. Honestly most of these guys have been done for days, but I'm only releasing two at a time to not drown my Steam activity feed.

Steam Workshop Link: Andrade "Cien" Almas

Steam Workshop Link: Tama Tonga

Next up tomorrow we'll have Chase Owens of Bullet Club, and Naomichi Marufuji of Pro Wrestling NOAH.

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Andrade "Cien" Almas, & Tama Tonga)

Postby JDP » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 am

Alright. I think after this update I'll probably take a break for a couple of days before I upload some more people as to not be completely overbearing. There's still a couple of people for that eFed to get through, however. But for now, lets finish out the Junior division.

Steam Workshop Link: "The Crown Jewel" Chase Owens

Steam Workshop Link: Naomichi Marufuji

Steam Workshop Link: Hajime Ohara

Steam Workshop Link: Yuma Aoyagi

So yeah, those four will do for a couple of days. I still have the following to upload, however, after a bit of a break between posts: Gino "Mr. Juicy" Gambino, Toshiaki Kawada, Keith Lee, Kento Miyahara, Kyle O'Reilly, Zack Ryder, The Sandman, Minoru Suzuki, Masashi Takeda, and WALTER. Thankfully, I can release them a bit more sparingly because there's not somebody literally waiting on me to release his whole division, haha.

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Chase Owens, Naomichi Marufuji, Hajime Ohara, and Yuma Aoyagi)

Postby JDP » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:39 am

I figure slightly over a week is probably enough of a buffer before I continue the process of uploading the people I've had finished for a bit.

Steam Workshop Link: "Limitless" Keith Lee

"Mr. Juicy" Gino Gambino

Gino, for those who may not be familiar with him - was in this year's Wrestle Kingdom pre-show "RAMBO." He's an Australian guy who's joined Bullet Club, but outside of Wrestle Kingdom has yet to be seen on NJPW television - though apparently the matches from the Australian NJPW tour recently were recorded and will be uploaded eventually.

Tomorrow, or the day after we'll have Toshiaki Kawada and Kyle O'Reilly.

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Keith Lee, and Gino "Mr. Juicy" Gambino)

Postby JDP » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Steam Workshop Link: Toshiaki Kawada

Steam Workshop Link: Kyle O'Reilly

Two more on the way tomorrow or the day after.

JDP
Community Member

Re: JDP's Delightful Grapplers (Most Recent: Toshiaki Kawada, and Kyle O'Reilly)

Postby JDP » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 am

So probably a little longer than I said before, but there's been a lot of NJPW shows lately. You understand.

Steam Workship Link: The Sandman

Steam Workshop Link: Walter

I've still got four guys to go before I'm done with guys I've already made: Minoru Suzuki, Kento Miyahara, Zack Ryder, and Masashi Takeda. So the next two will probably be tomorrow for realsies this time.