Wonderland's Dojo

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
Wonderland
Community Member

Wonderland's Dojo

Postby Wonderland » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:58 am

The Wonderland Dojo has been training Fire Pro Wrestling edits and keeping things weird for over a decade.

Wonderland is the owner-operator as well as head trainer of the facilities. He can usually be seen refereeing matches to keep an eye on the new talent, but when he wants to get an even closer look and personally work out with a partner, trusty old The Ref will take over adjudication duties. No matter how many people may or may not be in attendance watching any given training session, the important thing to keep in mind is none of it counts beyond providing an opportunity to improve one's skills for when the time comes that it does count, outside the confines of the Dojo.

This is a collection of the core, in-house roster of Dojo residents who make up the diverse training crew of talent, ranging from strange cultists to old-school workers, American bruisers to Puro technicians, juniors to super heavyweights. A welcoming but tough place for up-and-coming hopefuls and wily old vets alike who want to get in the ring and work out. As long as you have the willingness to learn and grow and to constantly improve, Wonderland's Dojo is the place for you.

Steam Workshop Collection
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132838921

Wonderland (referee)
Spoiler: show
Wonderland may be insane, but he knows how to count to three!

When he's not in the Dojo ring training one on one with a worker himself, he's in there watching up close and personal as referee.

Uses the referee settings from my post in the World of Guides subforum, except he doesn't sell ref bumps since he's a wrestler himself and would rather keep an eye on the action.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1375

SETTINGS
Down Time: Short
Fall Count: Fast
DQ Count: Medium Fast
Ringout Count: Medium Slow
Move Speed: Fast
Run-in Check: Slightly Short
Involvement: Short

Wonderland
"We're All Mad Here."

Technical Brawler
- throws elbows and knees
- works arms and legs
- double arm suplexes

Runs Wonderland's Dojo
- FPCPP World Champion 1x
- FPCPP Anarchy Champion 1x
- UBL NEXUS Champion 1x

~FEAR! ~THE! ~BEARD!

Original - FPCPP World Champion era

Wildman: post-Wondermask reveal

Modern-Era muay thai focus

Wondermask - FPCPP Anarchy Champion era

Wongirland
First female trained in Wonderland's Dojo.

Showed up to the Dojo one day during Wonderland's FPCPP World Championship reign. Wouldn't leave until he agreed to train and take her on as a full-time member.

Default attire

Tribute beard attire

Original Dojo appearance

Lucha La Barba
Winner of The Ultimo Gringo!

Fighting out of Wonderland's Dojo and under the mantle of "Fighting Beard", this superior athlete is a quick and powerful junior heavyweight who uses his relative size advantage within the division to full effect.

Suplexes and flash pins make up the bulk his arsenal, with dropkicks and headbutts to press the attack. Will tire opponents out with non-stop action and a slew of pinning positions before they finally can't take anymore and get caught one way or another.

"The Gold Standard" Stan Classic
Feel the power of the Pure Gold Powerbomb!

"The Gold Standard" Stan Classic is an old-school bruiser whose lariats and roughneck attack will leave anyone sore the next day. But he won't last long against technical and submission oriented opponenets who put his large frame through a good cranking.

Johnny Kervan
Peacenik hippie and long-time friend of Wonderland's.

When he's not living it up in a tree somewhere, this bleeding heart can be found hanging around Wonderland's Dojo, spouting a philosophy of pacifism while tapping out the opposition.

Tyson Turnbow
Trained in the art of WonderBrawl.

One-half of Wonderland Dojo's resident junior heavyweight tag team, Turnbow & Nash. Created in the image of their trainer, each taking on one aspect of Wonderland's style. Tyson Turnbow is the brawler of the two, focusing on hard hitting elbows and knees.

When fighting abroad, will don their masked attires and fight under their alternate names of SKURNBOW & KASH.

Nero Nash
Trained in the art of WonderTech.

One-half of Wonderland Dojo's resident junior heavyweight tag team, Turnbow & Nash. Created in the image of their trainer, each taking on one aspect of Wonderland's style. Nero Nash is the more technical of the two, focusing on suplexes and submissions.

When fighting abroad, will don their masked attires and fight under their alternate names of SKURNBOW & KASH.

The Ref
Head referee at Wonderland's Dojo.

You're gonna get a good idea of exactly where an edit stands with The Ref watching over the action and calling the shots. Five-minute squash? OP hoss alert! Fourty-five minutes of dragging on without resolution? You gotta try to end a match to end the match!

Down Time: Long
Fall Count: Fast
DQ Count: Medium Fast
Ringout Count: Medium Slow
Move Speed: Fast
Run in Check: Slightly Short
Involvement: Short

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1375

The Cult of Wonderland
Steam Workshop Collection
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1100786310

Alice
The monster enforcer of the crew.

Escaped from a mental asylum for the criminally insane - by jumping through plate glass window on third floor - before ending up at Wonderland's Dojo, where a steady diet of psychedelics and storytime gave rise to the most powerful and loyal bodyguard anyone could want at their back.

Cheshire Cat
Quick kicks will wipe off all other smiles.

Formerly a Brazilian footballer, this psychotic athlete was banned from the sport for repeatedly attacking other players - both on the opposing team and his own. Unable and unwilling to get a handle on his aggression, it was only through Wonderland's sheer force of will (and generous doses of mind-altering substances) that he was finally brought to heel, and now serves as the lethal kicking kitty of the Wonderland Gang.

White Rabbit
Super fast but always late.

This high flyer will look for any opportunity to jump down the rabbit hole, and if there isn't one, he'll make one out of his opponents.

Mad Hatter
Kooky holds make for an impossible riddle. Wears a tiny hat.

When this former mortician got caught groping his "clients" - for the fifth time - threatened with serious jail time being pursued by the authorities, he dove into a vat of formaldehyde, permanently discoloring his skin among other deleterious effects to mind and matter. Madder than ever before, he was taken in by Wonderland and his body-bending talents were honed and put to use in the Wonderland Gang.

Tweedle Dee
Lariats and slams make for this half of the Tweedle Twins.

Tweedle Dum
Headbutts and roughhousing make for this half of the Tweedle Twins.

Last edited by Wonderland on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:44 am, edited 5 times in total.

senator
Community Member

Re: Wonderland's Dojo

Postby senator » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 am

This is awesome, and anyone else who wanders onto this page is now obligated to click all the spoilers. Do it!

Mushroom Dumbells, that is all.

DM_PSX
Community Member

Postby DM_PSX » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 am

:upsidedownlol: :numberone: This is great. Love the little spoiler stories. Will there be a Jabbawokki?

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Postby SluggBugg » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 pm

:D

where is nuderland? :nuderdance:
The EMPEROR of ELBOWS...The KING of KO's...The BIG BAD BOSS of BOWS!

Deranged-Stu
Community Member

Postby Deranged-Stu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:44 am

Where is Dojo Trainer? I have some unfinished business with that mother fucker.
ImageImageImage

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Holy shit, so I'm scrolling through the FPCPP collection and I see.... Stan Classic. But not "The Gold Standard"! :lol: Man, I had completely forgotten that Level had an edit named that! And I know he must have created/named it before I did, mine was sitting on my personal FPR save with just an appearance and name for years before I finally worked on and released it like last week, and I know he had his edit and in public from well back in the FPR era. It's possible I just subliminally took in the name and ended up thinking I came up with it, or shit who knows the universe is weird and maybe we both did independently. But either way um... I hope Lev won't mind, but I think I'm gonna keep the name for now anyway, at least until something else strikes me.

senator wrote:This is awesome, and anyone else who wanders onto this page is now obligated to click all the spoilers. Do it!

Mushroom Dumbells, that is all.

DM_PSX wrote::upsidedownlol: :numberone: This is great. Love the little spoiler stories. Will there be a Jabbawokki?

Thanks guys. :D DM, I think Wonderland or the Dojo is the Jabberwock in essence... though who knows!

SluggBugg wrote::D

where is nuderland? :nuderdance:

TOO HOT FOR STREAMING! There has been some concern expressed that using a Nuderland on Twitch would be in violation of the terms of service and result in unpleasant consequences. Which got me to wondering about whether I should ever put one up on Workshop... I'dunno, pretty sad, we'll see how it goes.

Deranged-Stu wrote:Where is Dojo Trainer? I have some unfinished business with that mother fucker.

R.I.P. :?

Deranged-Stu
Community Member

Postby Deranged-Stu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:30 pm

He died kayfabe?
ImageImageImage

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:47 pm

I'm leaning that way. Haven't ported him, don't really have plans on doing so or reasons I'd want to at this point... his initial conception was to be like a super-generic measuring stick type of thing, but I almost never ended up using him since, if there are people in the Dojo, I'm usually using their edits, or others of mine, or whatever else. And Wondy's the "trainer" anyway, although he's also the ref and I still ported The Ref... and The Trainer was always the black/white wearing analog to him.... hmmmmm......

Added a masked attire for Stan.