GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
User avatar
GreatnessGD
Community Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby GreatnessGD » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Phil Parent wrote:That's mighty good work, Greg. Love the attention to detail.


Thanks, homie.

User avatar
GreatnessGD
Community Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby GreatnessGD » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Image

Added Street Profits and TM-61. Also added Shayna Baszler. Last couple additions will be Aliyah, Fabian Aichner, Mark Andrews, Bianca Belair, Danny Burch, Kairi sane, Lio Rush, and Pete Dunne.

User avatar
hungerlow
Community Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 am

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby hungerlow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:38 pm

/double post.
Last edited by hungerlow on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hungerlow
Community Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 am

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby hungerlow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 pm

GreatnessGD wrote:Image

Added Street Profits and TM-61. Also added Shayna Baszler. Last couple additions will be Aliyah, Fabian Aichner, Mark Andrews, Bianca Belair, Danny Burch, Kairi sane, Lio Rush, and Pete Dunne.


Since you said "Last couple additions", does this mean you won't be making Ricochet and Lashley for your 2K18 collection? I noticed that you uploaded a screenshot picture of a Bobby Lashley edit on your Steam profile a couple of days ago so I'm not sure hahah

User avatar
GreatnessGD
Community Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby GreatnessGD » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:30 pm

hungerlow wrote:
GreatnessGD wrote:Image

Added Street Profits and TM-61. Also added Shayna Baszler. Last couple additions will be Aliyah, Fabian Aichner, Mark Andrews, Bianca Belair, Danny Burch, Kairi sane, Lio Rush, and Pete Dunne.


Since you said "Last couple additions", does this mean you won't be making Ricochet and Lashley for your 2K18 collection? I noticed that you uploaded a screenshot picture of a Bobby Lashley edit on your Steam profile a couple of days ago so I'm not sure hahah


Forgot about Ricochet. Yeah, adding him too. I'll have a Lashley up in a week or so but he prob won't be included in this specific pack.

User avatar
hungerlow
Community Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 am

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby hungerlow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 pm

GreatnessGD wrote:
hungerlow wrote:
GreatnessGD wrote:Image

Added Street Profits and TM-61. Also added Shayna Baszler. Last couple additions will be Aliyah, Fabian Aichner, Mark Andrews, Bianca Belair, Danny Burch, Kairi sane, Lio Rush, and Pete Dunne.


Since you said "Last couple additions", does this mean you won't be making Ricochet and Lashley for your 2K18 collection? I noticed that you uploaded a screenshot picture of a Bobby Lashley edit on your Steam profile a couple of days ago so I'm not sure hahah


Forgot about Ricochet. Yeah, adding him too. I'll have a Lashley up in a week or so but he prob won't be included in this specific pack.


Cool!


btw I just had a match with your Shayna Baszler edit. Excellent work on the appearance and moveset I must say. :)


EDIT: Did you know that Lashley debuted on the RAW roster last week? He came out and crushed Elias.

User avatar
GreatnessGD
Community Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby GreatnessGD » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:05 am

hungerlow wrote:
GreatnessGD wrote:
hungerlow wrote:

EDIT: Did you know that Lashley debuted on the RAW roster last week? He came out and crushed Elias.


Yeah I saw. The edit is pretty much good to go, just waiting to see if he bust out a new move or attire or anything.

User avatar
dokoham
@@
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 5:34 am

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby dokoham » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:37 am

will you do 2k19 pack?
i want lashley :oops:

User avatar
GreatnessGD
Community Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby GreatnessGD » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:21 pm

dokoham wrote:will you do 2k19 pack?
i want lashley :oops:


Yup, Lashley will be released soon. There will be a whole 2K19 collection probably later this year.

User avatar
dokoham
@@
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 5:34 am

Re: GreatnessGD's WWE 2K18 Pack

Postby dokoham » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm

GreatnessGD wrote:
dokoham wrote:will you do 2k19 pack?
i want lashley :oops:


Yup, Lashley will be released soon. There will be a whole 2K19 collection probably later this year.

good news!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests