TheAvenger3's Edits

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
TheAvenger3
Community Member

Uploads (May 9, 2018)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Rounding out the list of Greatest Royal Rumble participants, here's two former WWE superstars that measure up as one of the tallest and one of the smallest ever on the roster.

The Great Khali
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1382020659
Spoiler: show

Hornswoggle
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1382020745

The height tiers in Fire Pro make it incredibly hard to make a believable Hornswoggle, but I've tried to get him to stay as low as possible with his stance and moveset.

View619
Community Member

Re: Uploads (May 9, 2018)

Postby View619 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:33 pm

TheAvenger3 wrote:Rounding out the list of Greatest Royal Rumble participants, here's two former WWE superstars that measure up as one of the tallest and one of the smallest ever on the roster.

The Great Khali
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1382020659

Hornswoggle
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1382020745

The height tiers in Fire Pro make it incredibly hard to make a believable Hornswoggle, but I've tried to get him to stay as low as possible with his stance and moveset.

Have you tried manipulating body part size to see if it makes a difference for height variations?

TheAvenger3
Community Member

Re: Uploads (May 9, 2018)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:11 am

View619 wrote: Have you tried manipulating body part size to see if it makes a difference for height variations?

Yeah, the only tweak that helps height-wise is the head, as the chest and waist just make him thicker/thinner; same for the arms/legs. He’s not really that thin, just shorter. An XYZ scaling system for each part would do the trick, but we’d probably have a ton of animation issues.

To make him stand out as short, I think we’d need to scale up the rest of the roster by a tier, and I’d rather see the giants be taller than everyone than Hornswoggle be shorter.

Maybe a size tier mod is possible, but I haven’t really done much looking into the code beyond some basic stuff for curiosity’s sake.

MBXfilms
Community Member

Re: TheAvenger3's Edits

Postby MBXfilms » Thu May 10, 2018 5:12 pm

With a dwarf wrestler their head size is no different than anyone else. And body parts and just as thick so the sizing doesn't help much.

I had a Hornswoggle on Fire Pro R and did the same with the stance and moveset. It's workable if you have to use him.
Mine had %100 logic for his splash so I could set up the opponent and tag him in for a guaranteed splash in team matches. Fun.

Looks as great as can be in Fire Pro.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 am

Any chance you'd make Yuji Hino?

TheAvenger3
Community Member

Postby TheAvenger3 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:45 am

kikrusher99 wrote:Any chance you'd make Yuji Hino?

Sure, will add to my list. I’ve got a few I’m finishing up soon, and I’ll add him to the group after the next uploads.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:03 am

TheAvenger3 wrote:
kikrusher99 wrote:Any chance you'd make Yuji Hino?

Sure, will add to my list. I’ve got a few I’m finishing up soon, and I’ll add him to the group after the next uploads.

Nice. The edit I played with today was decent, until it had the turbo bomb for the Fucking bomb instead of the last ride or something similar. Anyway, thanks!