Timberwolf's Creations - Update April 16, 2018

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
senator
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 4, 2018

Postby senator » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Jarvis looks classy as all getout. I'd give him the O'Connor Roll German out of the corner for the finisher, based off your description. It's a beautiful animation that'll never get as much use as it should.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:40 pm

senator wrote:Jarvis looks classy as all getout. I'd give him the O'Connor Roll German out of the corner for the finisher, based off your description. It's a beautiful animation that'll never get as much use as it should.

Good idea. I made it a signature though. I ended up giving him Kurt Angle's Olympic Slam for the finisher.

Thanks for the comments :)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 2, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Timberwolf wrote:First edits of the new year. Meet Nerdy Percy.

While Percy has the classic nerd look, high waisted pants and all, don't underestimate him. He's a high flying technician that will make a run in my X-Division.

Percy is now on the workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1257478581

monkz69

Postby monkz69 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Some mighty fine edits right there !
IF CENA WINS WE RIOT :angrymob:

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 10, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Introducing Chas Lawlor III.

He was on my Returns save. He is a rough heel that loves to use all varieties of illegal moves and weapons attacks.

If you are looking for a rough heel edit and do not care about match ratings, this is the guy for you. If you want to see high match ratings, Chas won't give it to you ;) He's a dick that way :lol:

Chas's workshop link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1264528471

Also, Lo Fat has been updated - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1242272878

Changes: 3rd attire added. Black and pink motif.
Low kick replaces face slap on strike exchange.
Rounding Body Press now 0% in large damage. It will instead follow priorities.

Enjoy :)

Working on Jarvis to get him released later on the workshop. Stay tuned.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 10, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:26 pm

With the brass knuckles in the new update, I used that as Chas' finisher, so another update is made :)

Check the link in the previous post.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 12, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Meet Jamie Stone. A former dancer at a certain arena that hosts wrestling shows. Jamie decided to become a wrestler and pay homage to her dancing days by wearing her dancing outfit in matches.

Jamie is a high flyer whose moveset and logic that I'm still working on. She's only my second female edit that I didn't have on my Returns save.

I'll release Jamie early next week sometime.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 17, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:45 pm

I updated the Baseball Fury. I made him look meaner by giving him a beard. I also took off the shine on his tights.

He is now more heelish. I'm doing logic testing on him, then hope to release him to the Workshop later.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Jan 23, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Newest edit - Rodney Steele

He has Silas Young's Last Real Man of Wrestling gimmick. He's a tough mofo that takes no shit. He uses a power based moveset with the Final Powerbomb as his finisher, which I call the Steele Curtain.

Both him and Jarvis the Butler should be uploaded later today. I'm working on both of them right now for tweaks in logic.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 1, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:25 pm

I've been meaning to get my full contact underground fighting fed going again now that I can stream. I made two fighters to get started.

First, I ported over an edit from Returns. Meet Akio, a brutal striker from Japan with some subs in his moveset.

On my Returns save, Akio is my current champion, but I'll be starting with a clean slate once I get the World version of my fed going.

Next, meet Yoshi, a Japanese American. He loves to kick people's asses - literally. Name a kick in the game, he pretty much has it in his moveset. Yoshi is a brand new edit that I didn't have on Returns.

Both Yoshi and Akio have striking crits, so the match can be over quick sometimes.

My underground fighting fed is just that - underground and not regulated by any sporting commissions. Think of the movie "Bloodsport" and that is what it is.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 4, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Tim Wolf has been updated with new attire, gimmick and some move & logic changes

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1224101868

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 8, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:46 pm

I uploaded several edits to the workshop. Some are updates while others are new. Check them out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/darter_tod ... shopfiles/

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm

A sneak preview of my two newest edits - the tag team of the Rose and the Thorn.

They are twin sisters from Mexico who were separated at birth and put up for adoption. As fate would have it, they grew up to become wrestlers in different parts of Mexico, wearing masks so they never knew about each other.

One year, they ended up in the same fed and had an intense feud which resulted in a mask vs mask match. The Rose lost so she had to remove her mask. When The Thorn realized who the Rose was, she also removed her mask to reveal that they are twin sisters. Reunited once again, they got together to become a popular tag team in Mexico before coming to the states.

They were from my Returns save, but I'm rebuilding their moveset and logic from scratch. Rose is a high flying technician while Thorn likes to ground 'em and pound 'em with a ground based moveset, including some not-so-legal moves. The points shown are not final. I still have to edit skill and parameters.

Once the edits are complete, I'll upload them along with my other female edits later in the week. I have 3 complete female edits with 3 in the works including Rose & the Thorn.

Stay tuned.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:52 pm

More of my edits have been added to the workshop. Link in my sig below.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 10, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Another sneak preview.

Stephanie loves to use a variety of lariats on her opponents. Still working on her skill, parameters, moveset and logic and hope to have her finished soon so I can showcase her along with the Rose & the Thorn as my kickoff matches before the Hump Day Rumble Tuesday night.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 10, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Alternate attires for Jarvis and Rodney have been added in the workshop.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 13, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Introducing a sneak preview of Dom Grady...

Dom is a former NFL football player whose team recently lost in the Super Bowl. After his loss, Dom decided to retire from football and give pro wrestling a try. Dom has been known to cheat in his NFL career and will also have a cheat to win moveset here as well.

Dom's finisher is called Deflategate, so named because he will try to deflate his opponent's balls with the testicular claw.

Oh and when I figure out the heel mod, Dom will have an unfair referee advantage too ;)

Work in progress. But he'll probably work an American/Heel style.

Because my edit of Tatum Bell also has the Testicular Claw, I removed it from Tatum's moveset and replaced it with the double knee stomach crusher for the time being. Tatum is updated in the workshop.

I'll hope to get Dom, Stephanie, and Bertha uploaded this week as I finish testing.

Hikari☆Hana
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 13, 2018

Postby Hikari☆Hana » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Oh my goodness. Every alternative outfit should be a team that's lost the Super Bowl. Falcons, Panthers, Seahawks Broncos. I love the idea of this edit.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 17, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Introducing Andrea The Giantess

While I have made a rare giant for a female, she is by no means a hoss. I have given her several weaknesses that will allow smaller edits to defeat her. Among those weaknesses:

- Her breathing is low. She will run out of gas early.
- She also has low spirit, making her susceptible to submissions.
- Due to her height and weight, she has a bad back and knees. Therefore she has low back and leg endurance.
- She moves around the ring very slow and her moveset is limited. Very few of her moves have her leaving her feet.

She does have a thick head and loves using it to headbutt her oppponents with a variety of headbutt moves.

Moveset is done, but I still have to do logic testing before I put her on the workshop.

Bonus points to anyone that can figure out the significance of her birth date ;)

I did put 5 other female edits on the workshop for friends only as I'm still testing them. Natalie Nguyen, Bertha Banks, Tasha Wolf, Stephanie Meyers, and Anna Belle are available for friends only. Add me as a friend if you want to take a look at them. I do reserve the right to reject friend requests if I don't know you. Link in my sig below.

Friends, let me know if you find anything wrong with logic in any of my edits such as a heavy move early or a rest hold late. I'm always overlooking those things :)

Enjoy :)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 21, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:08 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by Timberwolf on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 21, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Minor tweaks have been made to Stephanie, Natalie, Tasha, and Bertha. Uploaded and still set to friends only though.

Working on Rose & the Thorn as well as the Milk Money team and hope to have both teams ready for upload by next week.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Feb 28, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:17 am

I have the habit of starting a new edit before finishing a previous one. Introducing my newest female - Skylar "Sky" Walker.

Skylar loves to kick with a variety of kicking moves including the Foot Stunner as her finisher, which I call Sole Food. Skylar also uses the C2C Super Kick and the Rapid Auto Kicks as two of her sigs.

Skylar also is not afraid of taking to the air either, using the 5 star frog splash as another of her sigs. She also has no issues taking insane risks with dives, springboards and post moves out of the ring.

Skylar also is a bit of a throw back, wearing an afro and a tie back headband as a homage to her late grandfather who was a musician in the south.

Skylar makes her official World debut tomorrow night at the Hump Day Rumble.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Mar 5, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Skylar has been added to the workshop for friends only.

Also, I decided to delete my edits of Daisy Farmer and Regina Rich. Their appearance and gimmicks were just not working for me.

Give Skylar a spin and let me know how she works out.

Also uploaded an edit named Nash Meyers. He's the husband of Stephanie and also loves to use lariats. I'll write a more in-depth bio about Nash with a pic in the near future, but suffice to say, he's just another Cowboy edit with a penchant for lariats.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Mar 12, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

The following edits have been updated and published.

Union Jack
Anna Belle
Lo Fat
Rodney Steele

See change log on each edit for more details.

Also added Blue Bengal and Dom Grady to friends only. I will be publishing all new edits to friends only due to certain A-holes who steals other people's edits and claim it as their own. If you want an edit of mine and are not a Steam friend, request to add me on Steam. If I don't know you however, don't be surprised if I ignore your friends request.

In addition to that, any edit I upload will not be modded, so rest assured that any sims with my edits will be crash free if you don't have the move mod installed or you don't have the Takayama DLC (None of my edits currently have the Spirit Rush).

While Carl's move mod is awesome, there's not a move yet in there that I'm interested in thus far. Perhaps someday there might be a move that I may like and use it. For now, all my uploaded edits are unmodded. If I do uploaded a modded edit, I'll post a disclaimer with it.

Workshop link in my sig for download.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Creations - Update Mar 13, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 am

Marge is based on Kendra from the Cleveland Show. If you don't know who Kendra from the Cleveland Show is, I'll do my best impression of CarlZilla and will just say "Go google that shit. What am I? Your babysitter?" :P

While she looks big, she is only F sized and smaller edits can still beat her due to her low back and leg endurance as well as her terrible breathing. Her size is mainly due to her 150% body mass.

But if she goes into a match hungry, watch out. She'll try to eat you.

Marge also does not practice very good body hygiene. Watch out for the Lip Lock and Nightmare or you'd be subject to bad breath and a rotten smelling crotch as well.

Giant/giant style with full moveset and logic.

Download link in the usual place below for friends only.