Raven's Edits

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
RavenBrighid
Community Member

Raven's Edits

Postby RavenBrighid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Hey all! Welcome to my little corner of the edit making world. I'll be posting both original and real world edits here, so I hope you enjoy. <3

RavenBrighid
Community Member

Raven Brighid Revamped

Postby RavenBrighid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Updated Raven. This was a particularly important update for me because I have thought in the past that I wanted to make Raven more accurate to myself in terms of my body type. Those who have seen pictures of me know I'm a bit of a bigger girl and I wanted my edit of Raven to reflect that. I also updated her moveset and logic quite a bit to reflect that she's not exactly a junior anymore.

The first 2 attires are both her standard look, just with shorts vs. long pants. The 3rd attire is her more hardcore attire, makes sense for any hardcore matches, but could be used as just an alternate attire as well. The 4th attire is for special occasions, best compared to the attires wrestlers tend to wear at Wrestlemania. I'm obviously not gonna tell folks not to sim that attire, I'd just prefer in anything official it be reserved for special occasions.

If you don't have her, you can grab her in the workshop HERE.

senator
Community Member

Re: Raven's Edits

Postby senator » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:04 pm

I'll have to give the new and improved Raven a spin. She's always delivered in the ring. Really looking forward to seeing the new originals that you'll be adding, too.

RavenBrighid
Community Member

Postby RavenBrighid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 pm

senator wrote:I'll have to give the new and improved Raven a spin. She's always delivered in the ring. Really looking forward to seeing the new originals that you'll be adding, too.

I'm worried I might have over nerfed her, but I'll need to run some more matches to be sure.

KingRadical
Community Member

Postby KingRadical » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

This was all I could think of, I couldn't help it.

But yeah, I'm interested to test out the new Raven as well. I did something not too dissimilar with Crystal when I made her heel build, having her put on some weight and switch styles as a consequence. It did come off feeling like a nerf until recently.
M O S T R A D

DM_PSX
Community Member

Postby DM_PSX » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:09 pm

Welcome back Raven~!

Reminds me of Riley Shepard from today's Future of Honor episode.

It's cool to see you balancing your edit out. The old one was awesome, but always came across as an unstoppable wish fulfillment character.

RavenBrighid
Community Member

Postby RavenBrighid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 pm

KingRadical wrote:Image

This was all I could think of, I couldn't help it.

But yeah, I'm interested to test out the new Raven as well. I did something not too dissimilar with Crystal when I made her heel build, having her put on some weight and switch styles as a consequence. It did come off feeling like a nerf until recently.

:lol: omg that's hilarious. The sytle change didn't feel like a nerf inherently, but I played around with the params a bit.

RavenBrighid
Community Member

Postby RavenBrighid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:20 pm

DM_PSX wrote:Welcome back Raven~!

Reminds me of Riley Shepard from today's Future of Honor episode.

It's cool to see you balancing your edit out. The old one was awesome, but always came across as an unstoppable wish fulfillment character.

Thank you, and thank you. Yeah, I agree, I was sort of stuck between styles and tried to get the best of both worlds to the point of overdoing it. It felt nice balancing her out and adjusting her style.