Fully Charged Wrestling - June 12, 2018 update

For Fire Pro Wrestling World-based E-Feds.
Timberwolf
Community Member

Fully Charged Wrestling - June 12, 2018 update

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Last week, I was having issues with the mod suite that it was giving me frustrations to the point that I didn't want to play Fire Pro anymore, so I deleted the original FCW thread. It helped that no one commented on it that I was able to delete every post to delete the thread.

Then...cooler heads prevailed. I uninstalled the mod suite, then carefully reinstalled it from scratch, folder by folder, instead of unzipping the whole file at once. I finally got bloodstains to work. I finally got Freecam to work. Tag team names are showing up on entrances now. Everything in the suite works now. That refueled my motivation to play Fire Pro again.

MOTW previously was resetting my game settings to default after I would be done using it. That frustrated me too and I stopped using it. Then Carl announced he fixed that. While I personally didn't test it, that was good news. It got me inspired again to get this going.

I'm not gonna go into a long winded role play on how FCW got set up as I didn't save the role play from the first time I put this thread up. So we'll just do the reader's digest version.

Fully Charged Wrestling Structure:
No men's or women's division. Everyone fights each other. The men fight the men. The women fight the women. And the men fight the women.

Just one title - the Fully Charged Wrestling championship, but I may add a secondary title as my roster grows. A tag team title will be added in the future as my tag team division grows.

Roster will be all my own edits. The only outside talents used will only appear on a one shot deal. If I decide to keep an outside talent for more than one show, it will be for story line purposes, then that outside talent is done.

FCW is a brand new fed that will use the history of my old GLW fed as background. The story is that GLW, based in northeast Wisconsin, closed their doors last year. The owner of FCW decided to start up a new fed in northeast Wisconsin to fill in the void for that area.

FCW will host all their shows in Green Bay, WI, at a fictional arena called the Sandlot, which has a capacity of about 5000 fans. Eventually, FCW will go on tour.

FCW will have shows about twice a month to start with and go from there.

FCW Owner: The owner is named Maxwell House. He does not like coffee jokes as he's heard them all. Mention a coffee joke to him and you'll be fired - or worse. Maxwell is a rich business tycoon with the resources to help FCW grow from a local indy fed to hopefully make it a nationally known fed with tour stops across the country in the future. Maxwell is described as a no nonsense business man, who calls it down the middle. He's not face, but he's not heel either. Anything he does in FCW is in the best interests of the company.

FCW's first show will take place on April 18, 2018 at 8pm CDT, live on Twitch. Card is as follows with a summary of why the match was booked.

PRE SHOW DARK MATCHES

Ketsueke vs Kojax

Natalie Nguyen vs Domino's Guy

MAIN SHOW

Anna Belle vs Gutter - Anything Goes Match - October Raven has agreed to lend me Gutter for a one time appearance. Both Anna Belle and Gutter can be extreme in the ring. So this is a natural matchup.

Tim Wolf vs Jarvis - 41 year old Tim Wolf announced that he's coming out of retirement to wrestle full time. Wolf said he's only exclusive to FCW with the exception of TCW Lazy Sunday tournaments and a future appearance at the Senatorial Office. Wolf is taking on Jarvis, a 60 year old butler who keeps himself in fantastic shape.

Styx & Stone vs Chas Lawlor & Dom Grady - Jackie Styx and Jamie Stone were booked to fight Chas and Dom to prove the point that men will be fighting the women in this fed. Can Jackie and Jamie prove that the women are just as tough as the men? Or will Chas and Dom prove that the women belong in the kitchen, not a wrestling ring? ;)

Tatum Bell vs Skylar Walker - Tatum seems to think he can get by on talent alone with no prep for his opponents. Skylar is big on preparing for her opponent and believes that preparing for an opponent is key to winning matches, not talent alone. This matchup was kicked off with a role play in Level's Ambition Harlem show.

Felix Santana Jr (c) vs Low Fat - FPWA Internet Championship *Note - Match subject to change*

Union Jack vs Izzy - FCW Championship - These two GLW legends, each with four GLW title reigns, have a long history with each other. Once very fierce rivals, they are now friends. But with FCW's first ever championship match at stake, the stakes are high and they will both be bringing everything to the table in this match in what should be MOTN.

More matches to be announced. I'm looking at an 8 or 9 match card.

Stay tuned.
Last edited by Timberwolf on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Fully Charged Wrestling - Back in Business

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Reserved for roster.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Reserved for title history.

You may comment now.

Jaywalker17
Single Post Troll

Postby Jaywalker17 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:44 pm

I am in Green Bay, so this will be a fun thread to follow

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Fully interested in Fully Charged!

I do recommend AGAINST a guest spot for Freight Train McMichaelson unless you want some nuclear heat...
(McMichaelson is a former Bears player who wrestles out of Wacker Drive Revival in Chicago)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:29 pm

senator wrote:Fully interested in Fully Charged!

I do recommend AGAINST a guest spot for Freight Train McMichaelson unless you want some nuclear heat...
(McMichaelson is a former Bears player who wrestles out of Wacker Drive Revival in Chicago)

Ha ha.

Also, Felix Santana Jr (c) vs Low Fat - FPWA Internet Championship has been added to card in first post. Subject to change in regards to any title defenses between now and the 18th.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:11 am

Gutter promo

Spoiler: show
::Gutter is toweling off some blood on her head, thumbtacks visibly stuck into her left arm, looking to be backstage at a low-rent indy show::

Gutter: "Anna Belle... I heard the words you had for me. And you know what I get it, you wanna show how hungry you are and you're going to take on the deadliest woman you can find. I know that because I've been there. But let me tell you right now, veteran to up and comer... if you think your words are going to impress me, let alone intimidate me, you are very fuckin' mistaken. You got a barbed wire bat. And you've named it Barbie. Bitch if I had a dollar for every town I've been to with a chick who has a barbed wire bat named Barbie I'd have a whole fuckin' lotta dollars. See I don't name any weapons I use and you wanna know why? Because I don't care what I use as long as I can use it. Bats, chairs, light tubes, hell I'll grab a bit of glass and shank a bitch if I have to and don't think I don't know how, I've been in juvie. See I didn't learn to fight in a gym being taught by an old wrestler. I had to learn to fight all by myself, in the streets of Trenton. Cause when you're in the streets, nothin to your name but the clothes on your ass and a ratty ass blanket you stole from a soup kitchen, you have to be ready to fight every single day. And those fights they ain' for money. If you lose in the streets, you're dead or worse. So you wanna make a name for yourself kid, at my expense? Good on you. But you better be ready, because I'll be bringing the fight, and it will be a fight for survival. Be ready, or be ready to bleed the fuck out."

::Gutter tosses the towel aside, taking off her bandana and bandaging up her head::

Gutter: "Anna Belle... Fully Charged Wrestling. Welcome to Gutter."
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Nash Meyers

FCW owner Maxwell House is working at his desk doing paperwork in his office. There is a knock on the door. Without looking up, Maxwell said, "Come in."

The sound of the door opening is heard followed by footsteps. Without looking up from doing his paperwork, Maxwell said, "Good morning, Nash."

Nash Meyers approaches Maxwell's desk with his wife Stephanie and asked, "How'd you know it was me?"

Maxwell uses his pen to point at Nash's boots and said, "Your boots make a distinctive sound on the floor when you walk, Nash. Now how can I help you?"

"I wanted to know why I got left off the card on FCW's first show," said Nash.

"Card?" said Maxwell. "Nash, you are not even on the roster."

"What?" said Nash. "But we had a deal. We shook on it a few weeks ago!"

Maxwell does an exaggerated confused look on his face as he said to Nash, "Sorry, Nash. I don't remember any sort of deals that you are talking about. Let me offer you a bit of advice. Whenever you make a deal with anyone, get it in writing."

Nash looks pissed off and starts to advance on Maxwell, but Stephanie puts a hand on Nash's chest as if to say, "Let it go. It's not worth it."

"Your wife is a smart woman, Nash," said Maxwell. "Maybe I should hire her to my roster."

"Sorry, Maxwell," said Stephanie. "Wherever my husband goes, I go."

"Fine," said Maxwell. "I'm sure you two can show yourselves out or do I need to call security?"

Nash looks at Maxwell, then leaves the office with Stephanie. Out in the hallway of the office building, Nash and Stephanie talk it over.

"That asshole just screwed us," said Nash. "We need to get payback."

"Any ideas?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah," said Nash. "I'll be at the show anyways. Getting in the building will be the problem. We'll need help as security will be tight."

"I may know a guy on the roster that can help us," said Stephanie, looking through her phone. She scrolls through her phone, then shows it to Nash. "How about this guy? He's on the roster and bonus, he's from Texas as well. He may help us out."

Nash looks at Stephanie's phone and nods, "All right. Let's go talk to him."

And they walk away as the scene fades to black.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Two dark matches have been added to the card. The dark matches will begin at about 7:50pm CDT with the main show set to start at 8pm CDT.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 pm

The Asian Blood Stable (Lo Fat, Natalie Nguyen, Ketsueke and their manager Victoria Chung)

We open the video with the setting of a sports talk show - think Skip & Shannon:Undisputed. The host is Valerie Vixen, former interviewer from Great Lakes Wrestling.

Valerie is shown sitting at a table flanked by the members of Asian Blood. Victoria and Lo Fat are sitting to Valerie's left. Natalie and Ketsueke are sitting to Valerie's right.

"Welcome to 'Visiting With Valerie'," said a cheerful Valerie. "I'm your host, Valerie Vixen. I have several guests lined up for today's show. First I'll be talking with the Asian Blood. Then Tim Wolf is on tap, followed by Union Jack and Izzy."

Valerie then turns to Victoria Chung.

"Victoria, thank you for visiting with us today," said Valerie. "What can you tell us about the Asian Blood?"

"Well, we are all Asian as you can see, but from all different Asian countries," said Victoria. "I'm from China as is Lo Fat. Natalie is from Vietnam. Ketsueke is from Japan. And in addition to them, I also have two other clients who has yet to sign their contracts with FCW. They are from Korea. I'll announce who they are once they are officially signed to FCW."

"I understand none of them speak English, so you do the talking for them," said Valerie.

"That's right," said Victoria.

"Let's start with Ketsueke and Natalie," said Valerie. "They have been scheduled to wrestle in a pair of pre show matches against..."

"No name talent?" Victoria said. "I'm not happy about that. They deserve to be on the main show. But trust me when I tell you this - they will be making a statement on the preshow to prove that they belong on the main show. I promise you that."

"All right," said Valerie. "What about Lo Fat? He has a match for the FPWA Internet title on the show. Right now, the current champion is Felix Santana Jr. But that's today. The way the title is treated like a hot potato, Lo Fat could very well be wrestling someone else next week. How does he feel about that?"

Victoria interprets what Valerie said to Lo Fat. Lo Fat responds in Chinese with his body language indicating that he is very confident.

"Lo Fat said that it does not matter who he faces for the title," said Victoria. "But he prefers that it is Felix Santana Jr. He said that he wants to crush Santana like a bug, as you Americans say."

Lo Fat then says something else in Chinese and does a throat cutting gesture.

"I guess I don't have to interpret that," said Victoria. "What Lo Fat said was not .... appropriate for this interview, but suffice to say, he didn't have kind words for Felix. I will say this - Felix Santana Jr. better be ready because Lo Fat will be on top of his game."

"All right," said Valerie. "Thank you for visiting with me."

Valerie shakes hands with Victoria and looks back at the hard camera.

"We'll be back after a word from our sponsors," said Valerie. "When we come back, we will be talking to Tim Wolf. Don't go away."

And the video fades to a commercial.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Felix Santana Jr. answers Lo Fat
Felix Santana Jr: I hope very much to keep this Internet Title long enough to defend it on Fully Charged Wrestling's first show! While I know, yeah, I know I could lose it before then, I will do what I can do to hold onto it so I can appear here!

Felix Jr: So let's just assume here that I'm going to have that title on the eighteenth! So Lo Fat thinks that I am a little tiny bug? He wants to put his boot down and squish me into the mat! And he has some very not nice things to say about me! So bad that his translator can't even say what he said! But maybe I wanted to know what he said...so I brought a new friend of mine here. Lo Fat, say hello to Gang Wong, the Shaolin Superstar, Senatorial Office and Universal Combat Shoot Style member! Gang, thanks for showing up here for my little promo! You said you understood what Lo Fat said?

Gang Wong: Yes. I understand. I translate. Lo Fat says "I hate Felix Santana Jr, he has two kids, I cannot find woman. He has titles, I have none. He is loved in Dominican, even my translator hate me."

Felix Jr: Harsh words! Thank you, Gang!

Gang: Sure thing.

Felix Jr: Now, Lo Fat, you want to compare me to a bug? Maybe you are right! I am like an insect! I float like a butterfly! I sting like a bee! But if you think you can step on me and squish me, you underestimate me, and you overestimate yourself! I do not confuse myself here, I know you will bring it. You are representing your company, and the Asian Blood group. You have something to prove here, and you could win this match if I make enough mistakes. That is true, and I do not deny it. But you best not deny that if I catch you off guard, if I hit you with the Proof of Greatness, the Dominican Destroyer, you will not find it an easy task to kick out before three! We are both motivated, we are both skilled, we are both talented and we will both put on a show if we get the chance to do so!

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Tim Wolf & Anna Belle

'Visiting With Valerie' returns from the commercial break. The scene now shows Valerie Vixen sitting at the table with Anna Belle & Tim Wolf both sitting on Valerie's right side.

"Welcome back to 'Visiting With Valerie'," said Valerie. "My guests at this time are Anna Belle & Tim Wolf."

Valerie turns to Tim and Anna Belle.

"Welcome to the show. Inquiring minds want to know - are you two dating?" said Valerie.

"No. We are just good friends," said Tim. "People have said to us that we look like trailer park trash, so why not go with that? So I wanted to announce that Anna Belle and I will be teaming together in FCW's upcoming tag team division."

"Awesome. Anna Belle, Gutter had some words for you the other day," said Valerie. "Care to respond?"

"I'll give Gutter a lot of credit - she's got moxie. She may be small, but I'm not looking past her diminutive size," said Anna Belle. "She's one tough bitch that can take the fight to anyone. I'm looking forward to our match. Expect some blood to be spilled in our match - and it ain't gonna be mine."

"All right, Tim. How about you?" asked Valerie. "You got a match against Jarvis the butler. Thoughts?"

"For a 60 year old guy, Jarvis keeps himself in fantastic shape," said Tim. "He can definitely can hang with the best of them. I would not be surprised to see gold on him someday. He's my inspiration to come out of retirement at 41 years of age."

"Do you miss running Great Lakes Wrestling?" asked Val.

"Yes and no," said Tim. "On one hand, I do miss being the boss and running the show. On the other hand, I don't miss being the boss and running the show. It can get stressful. At least now, I can just focus on wrestling and having fun."

"What about the rest of your family?" asked Valerie.

"My brother Troy's already here in FCW working as a trainer in the dojo," said Tim. "My sister Tasha also is a trainer here as well as our sports medicine leader. Anyone gets hurt in the ring, she's there to patch them up though obviously more serious injuries require a doctor's visit."

"What about your cousin Tiny Wolf?" said Valerie. "After all, he was the original owner of Great Lakes before he sold it to you."

"Tiny will not be back unless I hear otherwise," said Tim. "He's retired from wrestling. But I think we may see him in a ring once again before he retires for good. He's 50 years old. I'm trying to convince him that if a 60 year old butler can do it, so can he. He's thinking about it."

"All right," said Valerie. "Thanks for coming out today."

"My pleasure," said Tim.

Valerie looks at the hard camera.

"Don't go away," she said. "When we come back, we will have Izzy and the Union Jack with us."

And the video fades to commercial.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Izzy & The Union Jack

'Visiting With Valerie' returns after a commercial break. Izzy is sitting on Valerie's left and Union Jack is on Valerie's right.

"Welcome back to visiting with Valerie," said Valerie. "My guests today are Izzy and the Union Jack, two long time rivals and friends from Great Lakes Wrestling. First we'll talk to the Union Jack."

Valerie turns to the Union Jack.

"Let's talk about March Madness, Union Jack," said Valerie. "How do think you did in that tournament?"

"Well, I thought the Demon wrestled one hell of a match," said Jack. "I was a heavy favorite to make it to the final four as I did that last year. But Demon pulled off what should be a candidate for upset of the year. My hat's off to him."

"What is your opinion on the Ajax controversy?" asked Valerie.

Jack takes a moment to think over his words.

"When I look back at it now, I'm glad I lost to Demon because that was a good loss," said Jack. "Because after that, Demon got crushed by Ajax, who crushed everyone else as well en route to his championship. As for the controversy surrounding his tournament win, yes, I agreed his win was controversial. Why? Because he was so roided up that his body was hard as... as ... how do you Americans put it?"

"Cement?" said Izzy.

"Cement. Yes, he was hard as cement," said Union Jack. "He destroyed everyone in his path - including Tiger Sword, a guy who I have a lot of respect for and a guy who I was looking forward to taking on in the tournament. But that's all in the past. Let's talk about the present."

"All right, before we get to that, let's talk about you two, Izzy and Jack," said Valerie. "You both have a long history dating back about 5 or 6 years. You each have have four GLW title wins along with the Baseball Fury, who is unable to make it to the first FCW show due to a prior commitment. Let's talk about you, Izzy. You won your first ever GLW title about 5 years ago in a 60 minute Iron Man match. What can you tell us about that day?"

"My god, that was one hell of a match. Now only did Jack & I go toe to toe for an hour," said Izzy. "But we also had to go into overtime as we were tied at two falls apiece after the 60 minutes were up. My good friend Terry Butcher said it best when he said there is no better way to win a title for the first time than to do in in an iron man match against a rival. I agree with that statement. Jack and I brought the house down in what was probably the match of the year back then."

"Since then, you two had a great rivalry that was once so intense to the point that you hated each other's guts, but now you two are best friends," said Valerie. "How do you feel about wrestling in FCW's first ever championship match?"

The Union Jack was first to respond.

"It's an honor for Maxwell to pick us to go at it for the FCW championship without even holding a tournament to determine the first ever FCW champion," said Jack.

"That's because we are the best, Jack. Maxwell knows that," said Izzy. "You and I - we will bring the house down again, perhaps even give the Black Dragon-Tasharun match competition as MOTY candidate."

"No doubt about that," said Union Jack, knocking fists with Izzy.

"And with that, that concludes today's episode of 'Visiting With Valerie'," said Valerie. "Tune in tomorrow when I visit with Styx & Stone, Chas Lawlor & Dom Grady, Tatum Bell, Skylar Walker, and the FCW owner himself, Maxwell House. Until then, stay tuned."

And the scene fades to commercial.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Timberwolf wrote:Izzy & The Union Jack

'Visiting With Valerie' returns after a commercial break. Izzy is sitting on Valerie's left and Union Jack is on Valerie's right.

"Welcome back to visiting with Valerie," said Valerie. "My guests today are Izzy and the Union Jack, two long time rivals and friends from Great Lakes Wrestling. First we'll talk to the Union Jack."

Valerie turns to the Union Jack.

"Let's talk about March Madness, Union Jack," said Valerie. "How do think you did in that tournament?"

"Well, I thought the Demon wrestled one hell of a match," said Jack. "I was a heavy favorite to make it to the final four as I did that last year. But Demon pulled off what should be a candidate for upset of the year. My hat's off to him."

"What is your opinion on the Ajax controversy?" asked Valerie.

Jack takes a moment to think over his words.

"When I look back at it now, I'm glad I lost to Demon because that was a good loss," said Jack. "Because after that, Demon got crushed by Ajax, who crushed everyone else as well en route to his championship. As for the controversy surrounding his tournament win, yes, I agreed his win was controversial. Why? Because he was so roided up that his body was hard as... as ... how do you Americans put it?"

"Cement?" said Izzy.

"Cement. Yes, he was hard as cement," said Union Jack. "He destroyed everyone in his path - including Tiger Sword, a guy who I have a lot of respect for and a guy who I was looking forward to taking on in the tournament. But that's all in the past. Let's talk about the present."

"All right, before we get to that, let's talk about you two, Izzy and Jack," said Valerie. "You both have a long history dating back about 5 or 6 years. You each have have four GLW title wins along with the Baseball Fury, who is unable to make it to the first FCW show due to a prior commitment. Let's talk about you, Izzy. You won your first ever GLW title about 5 years ago in a 60 minute Iron Man match. What can you tell us about that day?"

"My god, that was one hell of a match. Now only did Jack & I go toe to toe for an hour," said Izzy. "But we also had to go into overtime as we were tied at two falls apiece after the 60 minutes were up. My good friend Terry Butcher said it best when he said there is no better way to win a title for the first time than to do in in an iron man match against a rival. I agree with that statement. Jack and I brought the house down in what was probably the match of the year back then."

"Since then, you two had a great rivalry that was once so intense to the point that you hated each other's guts, but now you two are best friends," said Valerie. "How do you feel about wrestling in FCW's first ever championship match?"

The Union Jack was first to respond.

"It's an honor for Maxwell to pick us to go at it for the FCW championship without even holding a tournament to determine the first ever FCW champion," said Jack.

"That's because we are the best, Jack. Maxwell knows that," said Izzy. "You and I - we will bring the house down again, perhaps even give the Black Dragon-Tasharun match competition as MOTY candidate."

"No doubt about that," said Union Jack, knocking fists with Izzy.

"And with that, that concludes today's episode of 'Visiting With Valerie'," said Valerie. "Tune in tomorrow when I visit with Styx & Stone, Chas Lawlor & Dom Grady, Tatum Bell, Skylar Walker, and the FCW owner himself, Maxwell House. Until then, stay tuned."

And the scene fades to commercial.

Nice promo :) And thanks for the shoutout. I don't remember saying it to be honest, but it sounds like me so I can't deny that. :upsidedownlol:

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Fully Charged Wrestling - Show Tonight (April 18 @ 8pm CDT)

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Tonight is FCW's first show. Streaming at 8pm CDT (link in my sig). Card as follows:

PRE SHOW DARK MATCHES

Ketsueke vs Kojax

Natalie Nguyen vs Domino's Guy

MAIN SHOW

Anna Belle vs Gutter - Anything Goes Match - October Raven has agreed to lend me Gutter for a one time appearance. Both Anna Belle and Gutter can be extreme in the ring. So this is a natural matchup.

Tim Wolf vs Jarvis - 41 year old Tim Wolf announced that he's coming out of retirement to wrestle full time. Wolf said he's only exclusive to FCW with the exception of TCW Lazy Sunday tournaments and a future appearance at the Senatorial Office. Wolf is taking on Jarvis, a 60 year old butler who keeps himself in fantastic shape.

Styx & Stone vs Chas Lawlor & Dom Grady - Jackie Styx and Jamie Stone were booked to fight Chas and Dom to prove the point that men will be fighting the women in this fed. Can Jackie and Jamie prove that the women are just as tough as the men? Or will Chas and Dom prove that the women belong in the kitchen, not a wrestling ring? ;)

Tatum Bell vs Skylar Walker - Tatum seems to think he can get by on talent alone with no prep for his opponents. Skylar is big on preparing for her opponent and believes that preparing for an opponent is key to winning matches, not talent alone. This matchup was kicked off with a role play in Level's Ambition Harlem show.

Felix Santana Jr (c) vs Low Fat - FPWA Internet Championship *Note - Match subject to change*

Union Jack vs Izzy - FCW Championship - These two GLW legends, each with four GLW title reigns, have a long history with each other. Once very fierce rivals, they are now friends. But with FCW's first ever championship match at stake, the stakes are high and they will both be bringing everything to the table in this match in what should be MOTN.

I'll be running the show using MOTW, so it will go fast from one match right to another.

I'll have a few more promos up before then in a few hours.

See you tonight :)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:50 am

FCW Episode 1 - April 18, 2018 - full video at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/251936691

PRE SHOW DARK MATCHES

Ketsueke vs Kojax - Ketsueke made quick work of Kojax with the Mutasault in just 9 minutes. Following the match, Ketsueke beat down Kojax some more as if to prove a point.

Natalie Nguyen vs Domino's Guy - Natalie was even quicker, getting Domino's Guy to tap out to the Vietcong Lock (Just Face Lock) in just under 4 minutes. She also did a post match beatdown as well.

MAIN SHOW

Winter Storm vs Bertha Banks - This match was the debut of Winter Storm, a new rookie specializing in legwork out to prove herself. But Bertha Banks needed to prove something herself - that she was the baddest bitch on the planet and she did so by crushing Winter with a C2C spear in just 5:09.

Anna Belle vs Gutter - Anything Goes Match - This match was a war between two extreme fighters. It didn't take long for action to spill out of the ring, weapons used, and blood spilled. Gutter finally defeated Anna Belle with the Jumping DDT in a time of 16:07 for a match rating of 99%.

Tim Wolf vs Jarvis - At 60 years old, Jarvis proved that age is only a number when he took Tim Wolf to the woodshed with a hard fought victory. Jarvis no-sold a Pedigree from Tim and followed it up with the Rapid Double Arm Suplex in a time of 16:58 and a match rating of 93%.

Styx & Stone vs Chas Lawlor & Dom Grady - Chas Lawlor and Dom Grady thought women belong in the kitchen, but Jackie Styx and Jamie Stone proved them wrong with a hard fought match when Jamie hit the missile kick from the post onto Chas for the victory in a time of 58:34 and a match rating of 100%.

Jackie was busted open during the match by Dom with a fork. Following the match, Jackie required stitches on her face, but will be ready to go for the next show. Jackie requested a singles match against Dom for the next show and the request was granted.

Tatum Bell vs Skylar Walker - Tatum thought he could skate by on talent alone against Sylar, but Skylar proved that talent alone is not enough as she defeated Tatum with the Sole Food (foot stunner) in a time of 12:00 and a match rating of 89%

Juliette Erving was seen in the crowd watching the match, scouting her Harlem show opponent Skylar.

Felix Santana Jr (c) vs Low Fat - FPWA Internet Championship - In a terrific back and forth match full of near falls, Felix Santana retained the FPWA Championship in a pin for pin sequence when Lo Fat attempted a flash pin, only for Felix to kick out of it and hit a pin of his own for the win in a time of 20:46 and a rating of 94%.

Following the match, Victoria Chung, the manager of Asian Blood, came out with Natalie Nguyen and Ketsueke and got on the stick, saying that Felix's victory was pure dumb luck. Victoria then said that Ketsueke and Natalie's dominance earlier tonight should prove that they belong in the main event and demanded a match next week on the main show. But there was no response from FCW Maxwell House at that time.

Union Jack vs Izzy - FCW Championship - These two long time rivals went at it hard for the vacant FCW championship. The consensus was that the Union Jack would win the title easily, given his performance over the last year, but Izzy proved to everyone in the crowd that he was under rated and just as good as the Union Jack, if not better, when he defeated Jack with the high angle rana after kicking out of a swanton bomb from Jack.

Following the match, however, Nash Meyers made good on his threat to crash the FCW show when he appeared with Stephanie Meyers - and Rodney Steele. The three approached the ring and gave Izzy a major beat down to the point that Izzy needed to be carried out on a stretcher.

Following the beatdown, Nash held the FCW title belt high as the show closed.

Following the show, it was revealed that Izzy had to be taken to the hospital for major injuries. There is no timetable for his return. FCW Owner Maxwell House said that he will be making an announcement tomorrow (April 19) on a decision regarding the FCW championship.

Overall running time of show - 2:48:35. Overall show rating - 78%.

Future shows won't have as many matches and should run no more than 2 hours.

Promos dealing with the fall out of today's show will be posted tomorrow.

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Timberwolf wrote:FCW Episode 1 - April 18, 2018 - full video at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/251936691

PRE SHOW DARK MATCHES

Ketsueke vs Kojax - Ketsueke made quick work of Kojax with the Mutasault in just 9 minutes. Following the match, Ketsueke beat down Kojax some more as if to prove a point.

Natalie Nguyen vs Domino's Guy - Natalie was even quicker, getting Domino's Guy to tap out to the Vietcong Lock (Just Face Lock) in just under 4 minutes. She also did a post match beatdown as well.

MAIN SHOW

Winter Storm vs Bertha Banks - This match was the debut of Winter Storm, a new rookie specializing in legwork out to prove herself. But Bertha Banks needed to prove something herself - that she was the baddest bitch on the planet and she did so by crushing Winter with a C2C spear in just 5:09.

Anna Belle vs Gutter - Anything Goes Match - This match was a war between two extreme fighters. It didn't take long for action to spill out of the ring, weapons used, and blood spilled. Gutter finally defeated Anna Belle with the Jumping DDT in a time of 16:07 for a match rating of 99%.

Tim Wolf vs Jarvis - At 60 years old, Jarvis proved that age is only a number when he took Tim Wolf to the woodshed with a hard fought victory. Jarvis no-sold a Pedigree from Tim and followed it up with the Rapid Double Arm Suplex in a time of 16:58 and a match rating of 93%.

Styx & Stone vs Chas Lawlor & Dom Grady - Chas Lawlor and Dom Grady thought women belong in the kitchen, but Jackie Styx and Jamie Stone proved them wrong with a hard fought match when Jamie hit the missile kick from the post onto Chas for the victory in a time of 58:34 and a match rating of 100%.

Jackie was busted open during the match by Dom with a fork. Following the match, Jackie required stitches on her face, but will be ready to go for the next show. Jackie requested a singles match against Dom for the next show and the request was granted.

Tatum Bell vs Skylar Walker - Tatum thought he could skate by on talent alone against Sylar, but Skylar proved that talent alone is not enough as she defeated Tatum with the Sole Food (foot stunner) in a time of 12:00 and a match rating of 89%

Juliette Erving was seen in the crowd watching the match, scouting her Harlem show opponent Skylar.

Felix Santana Jr (c) vs Low Fat - FPWA Internet Championship - In a terrific back and forth match full of near falls, Felix Santana retained the FPWA Championship in a pin for pin sequence when Lo Fat attempted a flash pin, only for Felix to kick out of it and hit a pin of his own for the win in a time of 20:46 and a rating of 94%.

Following the match, Victoria Chung, the manager of Asian Blood, came out with Natalie Nguyen and Ketsueke and got on the stick, saying that Felix's victory was pure dumb luck. Victoria then said that Ketsueke and Natalie's dominance earlier tonight should prove that they belong in the main event and demanded a match next week on the main show. But there was no response from FCW Maxwell House at that time.

Union Jack vs Izzy - FCW Championship - These two long time rivals went at it hard for the vacant FCW championship. The consensus was that the Union Jack would win the title easily, given his performance over the last year, but Izzy proved to everyone in the crowd that he was under rated and just as good as the Union Jack, if not better, when he defeated Jack with the high angle rana after kicking out of a swanton bomb from Jack.

Following the match, however, Nash Meyers made good on his threat to crash the FCW show when he appeared with Stephanie Meyers - and Rodney Steele. The three approached the ring and gave Izzy a major beat down to the point that Izzy needed to be carried out on a stretcher.

Following the beatdown, Nash held the FCW title belt high as the show closed.

Following the show, it was revealed that Izzy had to be taken to the hospital for major injuries. There is no timetable for his return. FCW Owner Maxwell House said that he will be making an announcement tomorrow (April 19) on a decision regarding the FCW championship.

Overall running time of show - 2:48:35. Overall show rating - 78%.

Future shows won't have as many matches and should run no more than 2 hours.

Promos dealing with the fall out of today's show will be posted tomorrow.

Never stick to a runtime, I've found out I always go over it haha, but good shit dude I love it

senator
Community Member

Re: Fully Charged Wrestling - Episode 1 results and video posted.

Postby senator » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Good show! I was glad I was there to see the big main event and FCW's inaugural event. Felix vs Lo was good, and that Styx & Stone vs. Dom and Chas match was a real deal fight. Anna vs Gutter took a little time to get violent, but when it did, it certainly did. And my personal highlight of the night was watching Jarvis go to town. I'll always mark out for the suplex butler.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Thanks, everyone. I had fun doing the show.

Senator, I hope you noticed the quick mention of Juliette Erving in my write up. I put that in there after your comment in the Twitch chat, "Juliette, take note." ;)

JJB, Thanks for your comment. You might want to read the Maxwell House promo as it somewhat affects you.

Maxwell House - FCW Owner
The scene is that of a somber Maxwell sitting at his desk in his office. He looks at the camera.

"Last night was supposed to be a great night for me," said Maxwell. "My first FCW show. The first ever FCW championship. And Nash Meyers had to screw all that up when he crashed the main event."

Maxwell takes a sip of a bottle of water.

"The update on Izzy is that he will be out for several weeks with no definite timetable for a return," said Maxwell. "so I have no choice to vacate the FCW championship."

Maxwell takes another drink of water.

"I thought about pressing charges since you are not part of the roster, Nash," said Maxwell. "But against my better judgment, I decided not to. You see, Nash, someone asked me to put you on the roster so that he could get revenge. I introduce you to......."

The camera pans out to show the Baseball Fury sitting next to Maxwell. Fury looks way pissed.

"....the Baseball Fury - who happens to be Izzy's best friend," said Maxwell. "You see, Nash, I decided to book an FCW title match - with you facing the Baseball Fury - in a Fully - Loaded - Mayhem - Match! What is that match, you ask? Simply put, it is a steel cage match with weapons all inside the cage. This type of match happens to be right up the Baseball Fury's alley as he is a hardcore specialist. Fury, anything you want to say?"

"NASH MEYERS! You hurt my friend," said Baseball Fury. "At Fully Loaded, I'm going to hurt you. Trust me when I say this - you will not walk out of that steel cage after our match. You will be CARRIED out!"

Maxwell looks at the camera.

"The Baseball Fury was not available at FCW's first show yesterday as he was at an AAW show," said Maxwell. "But now he's here at FCW and he's also now exclusive to FCW. This goes for all members of my roster. They all have signed contracts making them exclusive to FCW. If any member of my roster is asked to appear in another fed's show, they need permission from me first. Tiger Sword Studios is the one exception. Certain members of my roster will be competing in the occasional Lazy Sunday tournament at Tiger Sword Studios. And Tim Wolf may be doing an appearance for the Office as well, but other than that, all members of my roster are to be exclusive to FCW and require permission from me to appear elsewhere."

Maxwell takes another drink of his water.

"FCW will have a PPV caliber event every two months with Fully Loaded being the first event to take place on May 16. But before that event happens, FCW will have two smaller shows. First, it will have a special event to introduce a new title. Hand me that belt," said Maxwell to Fury.

Fury grabs another belt that was off screen. Maxwell places it in front of the FCW title belt on the desk.

"This here is the FCW Juniors Championship," said Maxwell. "This title is for juniors only - men or women. No heavyweights. There will be two 8-man elimination tag matches to take place next week on April 25. There is no cut play on the tag matches. The surviving members of the 'winning team' of both matches advance to a final match at Fully Loaded to determine the first ever FCW Juniors Champion. The lineup of the two 8 man elimination tag matches will be announced later this week."

Another drink of water.

"Then we have our regular show on May 2," Maxwell said, turning to the Baseball Fury. "Fury, you won't have to wait long to get some sort of revenge because you will be taking on Rodney Steele."

"Sweet," said Fury.

Maxwell looks at the camera.

"As for you, Stephanie Meyers," said Maxwell, "I got an old friend of yours wanting a piece of you as well."

The camera pans out again to show Bertha Banks seated next to the Baseball Fury.

"Meet Bertha," said Maxwell, "but I'm sure you already know her from your college days. Anything you want to say, Bertha?"

"Stephanie Meyers, you bitch!" said Bertha. "Izzy was a good friend of mine too. You saw what I did to Winter Storm yesterday! I crushed her like a paper cup! And I'll do the same to you!"

The camera zooms in on Maxwell again.

"As for you, Nash, you have a match also - against the Suplex Butler - Jarvis!" said Maxwell. "That is all for today. More matches for FCW Episode #2 on May 2nd will be announced in a few days as well as the final card for Fully Loaded. Stay tuned."

And the scene fades to black.

Nash Meyers will respond to this promo tomorrow.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Nash Meyers, Stephanie Meyers, and Rodney Steele

The video opens with Nash, Stephanie and Rodney standing in front of a wall. It's pretty obvious that it is also a cell phone video. Nash is first to speak.

"Maxwell House! I told you you would regret not putting me on the roster and I kept my promise," said Nash. "Your champion is out for a while and you gotta find a new one. That new champ will be me!"

Nash looks over at Stephanie and Rodney, then back at the camera.

"If you are wondering who we are, we are the New - Texas - Alliance!" said Nash. "Steph and I are from Dallas. Rodney here is from Houston, which is a little known fact. And it is not just the three of us either. There is a fourth member of this group and it's the person holding the camera for this video. This person will be revealed in due time."

Nash pauses a moment.

"We are going to be the baddest group in pro wrestling!" said Nash. "Even the Harbingers have nothing on us. They have to go and invade four feds just to make their presence known. We are just going to do it in ONE fed - and that is the FCW! We will make life hell for anyone that stands in our way in the FCW!"

Nash looks over at Stephanie and Rodney, then back at the camera.

"When all is said and done, we will have all the titles here in FCW," said Nash. "I will be the new FCW Champion. Stephanie here will be the FCW Juniors champion. And when FCW finally gets a tag team division, Rodney here and our new partner will be the tag team champions! Steph, you want to add anything?"

"Bertha Banks, we go back a long ways - back when we were in college and I stole your boyfriend - back before I met Nash - you always had it in for me," said Steph. "Well, I say let's settle this in the ring - once and for all! I'll see you in a couple weeks."

And now it is Rodney Steele's turn to speak.

"People are asking me, 'Why Rodney? Why did you turn your back on the fans?'", said Rodney. "Plain and simple, I was not getting my due. I decided I needed to step up and prove myself. Nash showed me the error of my ways. Baseball Fury, I hope you are ready for me. I have every intentions of kicking your ass in two weeks, but don't worry, Nash, I'll be sure to leave a few pieces of the Baseball Fury for you."

Nash and Rodney laugh. Then Nash speaks next.

"And as for Jarvis the Suplex Butler, I'm putting that old man into the ground and send him back to England where he came from," said Nash. "Then at Fully Loaded, I will walk out of there at FCW Champion and Stephanie will walk out of there as FCW Juniors Champion. Maxwell House, you better be ready for us because the four of us will be bringing the pain to FCW - Texas Style!"

And with that, the video fades to black.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Fully Charged Wrestling - Update April 24, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm

The following FCW workers have been signed to compete in the FCW Juniors Championships qualifying matches to take place this Wednesday night(April 25, 2018) at 8pm CDT.

Tim Wolf
Tatum Bell
Union Jack
Lo Fat
Ryan Murphy
Ace Wolfe
Deuces Wilde
Percy
Jamie Stone
Stephanie Meyers
Jackie Styx
Skylar Walker
Ketsueke
Natalie Nguyen
Winter Storm
Bertha Banks

The format is two 8-man elimination tag matches with no cut play with the survivors of the "winning team" going on to Fully Loaded on May 16, 2018 to compete in an elimination match for the FCW Juniors Championship. The qualifying matches will be streamed live on Twitch. Who wrestles in what match and from what corner will be random.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Fully Charged Wrestling -Show tonight April 25, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Don't forget - show tonight with the FCW Juniors qualifying.

Also, the referees have spiffy new uniforms.

Check it out.

8pm CDT. Link in sig.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 am

Two other streamers were online. So no one showed up to the FCW show. But that's ok. It's on VOD.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254529170

In the pre show match, the Blue Bengal defeated Jethro with a spear in a time of 13:08 and a match rating of 74%

In the first FCW Juniors qualifying match, Winter Storm may have pulled off the upset of the month by being the only survivor in the match. She took out Stephanie Meyers and Ryan Murphy to advance to the finals at Fully Loaded.

The match took 67:32 with a match rating of 92%.

The second match had The Union Jack and Ace Wolfe being the only survivors. Jack hit the British Bomber (Senton Atomico) on Natalie Nguyen to win the match for his "team". Ace Wolfe was the only other survivor.

The match took 59:01 with a rating of 88%.

Winter Storm, Union Jack, and Ace Wolfe go on to Fully Loaded to compete in a triple threat elimination match for the FCW Juniors championship.

Next week's card for Episode 3 (May 2, 2018)

Winter Storm vs Ace Wolfe

Jackie Styx vs Dom Grady

Rodney Steele vs Baseball Fury

Stephanie Meyers vs Bertha Banks

Nash Meyers vs Jarvis

Card subject to change.

The Fully Loaded card will be announced in a few days.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:19 am

Winter Storm had this to say

"Everyone thought that as a new rookie in just her second match ever in FCW, I had no chance whatsoever. I proved them wrong. I took out that bitch Stephanie Meyers, then I took out Ryan Murphy and made him cry like a baby while his wife was forced to declare me the winner."

"At Fully Loaded, I will go on to win the first ever FCW Juniors Championship. Heed my words, people. A Winter Storm Warning is coming!"

The Union Jack responds.
"Everyone took Winter Storm lightly in the first qualifying match and that cost them. She certainly put FCW on her notice with her victory and she certainly got my attention. But Winter, I'm the Union Jack, a 4 time former GLW champion. I've wrestled the best of the best. So Winter, if you think you will walk out of FCW Fully Loaded as the Juniors champion, you've gone starkers!"

And Ace Wolfe adds to it.
"First off - to my partner Deuces Wilde - nothing personal. It's just how the random draw came about. We knew that we were drawn to face each other. Now that's settled, let's move on. Union Jack, I got mad respect for you. You've done a lot for pro wrestling in the last few years. Am I gonna be intimidated by it? Hell no. I'm actually pumped to face someone the likes of you for a title. And I'm looking forward to it."

"As for you, Winter Storm, you may have surprised everyone in your qualifying match, but know this - I'm ready for you and will not hesitate to take you down. And that's a promise!"

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: FCW Announces Developmental Fed (April 26, 2018)

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:29 pm

FCW Announces Developmental Camp

Fully Charged Wrestling has announced plans to start up a developmental camp, very similar to WWE's NXT. As more workers are signed to FCW, the time has come for FCW to have its own developmental camp.

The camp will be called Half Charged Wrestling (HCW). Details are still being worked out on when HCW shows will air, but most likely, it will begin after Fully Loaded in May.

The first such worker signed to a developmental deal is Dark Orchid (pictured below).

Dark Orchid has already drawn some comparisons to Phoenix Rising's Black Dragon in the sense that she doesn't back down from anyone. Dark Orchid is a striker utilizing a variety of kicks in her moveset and her main finisher is the Purple Mass (Black Mass). Dark Orchid is also not afraid to take to the air either.

Rose & The Thorn, formerly of Great Lakes Wrestling, also have been signed to a developmental deal. While they have a few years experience, they each also had a baby in the last year, so they are not in ring shape. They will try to shake off the ring rust in HCW before making the jump to the main roster. The following photo is of them from their GLW days.

Winter Storm also was signed to a developmental deal. Winter was only in the recent FCW Juniors qualifying match as an extra body, but she surprised everyone by making it to the finals. As a result, Winter will be on the main roster for at least the next month until she is eliminated from the FCW Juniors title picture. Then she will be sent back down to HCW. Below is a picture of Winter before she recently recolored her hair, having just blue tips in the rear instead of having half her hair blue.

It is also rumored that Styx and Stone, currently on the main roster, will be sent down to HCW to hone their skills there. Skylar Walker & Percy also are rumored to be candidates to be sent down.

Negotiations are in progress for the husband and wife tag team of Ron & Becky Dal Santo. Ron is a former amateur wrestler who loves to take people to Suplex City. In fact, he likes to proclaim himself the Mayor of Suplex City. When he gets to the main roster, both Jarvis and the Blue Bengal may have a few words to say about that ;)

Becky is a technician, who wears people down with both legwork and arm work. Becky likes to call herself "The Woman of 1000 Holds", a reference to WCW legend Dean Malenko.

The Dal Santos are expected to make their debut next month. No photo is available yet, but one will be provided once the Dal Santos officially sign on the dotted line.

Stay tuned for further developments.