Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EP. VII RESULTS POSTED. EP VIII: THURSDAY, JUNE 14TH, 7:00 PM EASTERN.)

For Fire Pro Wrestling World-based E-Feds.
Will
Community Member

Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EP. VII RESULTS POSTED. EP VIII: THURSDAY, JUNE 14TH, 7:00 PM EASTERN.)

Postby Will » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:13 pm

A Brief History

June 2014:
JR Tower Observation Deck T38, Saporro City, Hokkaido, Japan

Will Craddock sat across from his mentor, Daisuke Sonoda. The bespactled Sonoda ran a hand through his shock of greying hair, glancing down at the coffee-stained sheet of paper in front of him, then at Craddock. Then back at the paper.

“So, you’re telling me you don’t want to wrestle for me anymore? I brought you up in this business, Craddock-san.” Sonoda placed his glasses on the table and narrowed his eyes.

“Well, I mean—no, y’didn’t.”

“I—“

“Let’s call it what it is, Sonoda-san: y’helped. Y’ taught me a lot ‘n I ain’t denyin’ that. Y’ did it yer own way by bludgeonin’ me ‘alf tah death wit’ god-damned light tubes ‘n forks night in ‘n night out, but ya didn’t ‘make’ me or bring me up in this business—”
Sonoda slams his sake down, raising a hand to interject.

"With all respect, Craddock-san—"

“Calm down ‘fore y’ burst a damned blood vessel, Sonoda-san. Believe me, I couldn’t-a done it without ya. I was a name ‘fore I came here. I’m not sayin’ I didn’t need ya. I did. Y’taught me so much. I stole half yer damn moveset.”

Sonoda furrows his brow, contains a small chuckle by taking a sip of his drink, lets Craddock continue. Craddock, however, is silent for a minute. He peers over Sonoda’s shoulder, taking in the whole of Saporro City—the unmistakable NORBESA Ferris Wheel the main attraction among a backdrop of office buildings and a smatter of technicolour; arcades, bars, dance clubs, and cars speeding along wide roads. Somewhere, off in the distance, Craddock knows the mountain looms beyond the heavy fog, beyond the heavy skyline. His feet are familiar with it. Every Saturday, Sonoda would burst into his tiny apartment with hiking equipment on; two coffees in hand, and they’d hike as much of it as they could.
Craddock continues after a long sigh.

“I ‘prreciate everythin’ ya’ve done fer me. An’ it’s been a lot. Y’ taught me ‘ow tah run a promotion—‘n ‘how not tah run one. Y’ taught me ‘ow tah work a deathmatch. Ya god-damned took me tah the ‘ospital when that dickhead Ichi slashed a god-damned artery. Y’ made sure other promoters treated me well. Y’ let me work my own style when we figured out deathmatches weren’t workin’ fer me, y’know? An’ I think I taught ya some shite back.”

Sonoda nods and a smirk gives way to a surprisingly soft laugh. “Smash Brothers and some English, yes.”

“Exactly. And I ain’t never gonna forget what ya’ve done fer me, but I can’t—I think it’s time, Sonoda-san. I’m spendin’ ‘alf my time ‘ere, rentin’ an apartment in Toron’o, basically givin’ Nikki rent money tah not even live there. ‘N she’s not even livin’ there ‘alf the time herself. I’m startin’ tah get a name back in the UK wit’ PROGRESS, wit’ SMASH in Canada. It’s getting’ tah the point that I can’t do much else, y’know? I’ve done pretty much everythin’ I can do ‘ere ‘n at the end of the day, I’m still a Gaijin, y’know?”

“You go to bigger promotion. ZIP JAPAN?”

Craddock laughs. “After the shite we pulled on ‘em? Even if that was a storyline, y’ really think the ZIP fans’ll like me? Christ, Sonoda. I know y’ been hit in the head a lot, but come on. They’ll fuggin’ kill me. Believe me, I love it here, I really do, but the UK’s still my home, Sonoda-san. I gotta go back ‘ome. Not just fer me, fer Nikki, fer the UK scene. Fer my own sanity. I needa be home. Just look at this—my official resignation 'n a 'business plan', I guess y'd call it.”

Sonoda simply nods. After a prolonged silence the two rise from their seats and spend the rest of the night wandering the city. Ten hours later, Craddock is on a plane back to the UK.

June, 2015:
Rhydyfelin Community Centre, Pontypridd, Wales

“And yer first ever SHTCW:a champion: Will Craddock!”

A smattering of cheers lazily rises and just as quickly dies in the small, echo-y hall with roughly 35 people in it.

As Craddock raises his the title in his hands and climbs the top turnbuckle, he is blindsided by two bears and a pig: Animal Farm.

However, Craddock’s opponent, a bloodied Nikki Knux raises to her feet and dumps both the bears to the outside of the ring with clotheslines before she sets her sights on the pig. The pig backs away, only to back into Craddock, who decimates him with a Rolling Elbow. The pig staggers back towards Knux and his clocked with a straight punch, which leaves him crumpled in a heap in the middle of the ring. Knux and Craddock embrace, then both jump up on the turnbuckles to little to no fanfare.

The crowd has gone home. In the parking lot, Craddock is packing things away in his Mini Cooper.

“They just witnessed ‘istory an’ that’s the appreciation I get? That SHE GETS?”

Craddock motions towards Nikki Knux, who now is in street clothes, chugging a Gatorade, blood still caked in her hair.

The man who played the pig, also known as BIG HAM, is taking a long drag of a cigarette.

“Well, I mean—it was kinda shite. Ya got a buncha blokes in animal costumes takin’ over the show after you ‘n yer Mrs. are high-fivin’ all the kids one minute and then just beat the ever-lovin’ piss outta each other for 25 minutes. In small-town Wales, no less. This ain’t fuckin’ R/Squared Circle, Will. It’s Pontypridd, Wales. Ya wanna have somethin’ like PROGRESS, but then ya wanna have somethin’ like CHIKARA. Ya don’t know what the fuck ya want to do, so yer out on yer arse looking like a fuckin’ prick.”

“Eh, fugg you, Ollie.”

The next month in Wrexham, Animal Farm is not seen again. The two bears make one more appearance that night in a tag team tournament, where the Scott Brothers, two young men from Canada who trained with Nikki Knux, debut to send the last remnants of Animal Farm packing.

It has been one year since Will Craddock left Japan. In that year, he has wrestled throughout the United Kingdom, Canada, and periodically the United States, as well as brief returns back to Japan. A career that started in small town Wales has come full-circle in barely five years: Cardiff to Liverpool to London to Toronto to Tokyo to Hokkaido to London to Liverpool to Toronto to nowhere permanent. An apartment still in Toronto that he doesn’t need, doesn’t pay for. He has won multiple championships by himself and alongside Nikki Knux. He doesn’t know what to do with this promotion.

January, 2016: SHTCW:a Finds an Identity.
Trallwn Community Centre, Swansea, Wales

In the months since that talk with Oliver, SHTCW:a has solidified what it wants to be—embraced its strange, seemingly disparate influences.
In any given show, its ever-growing audience is just as likely to witness a half-hour classic that blows up among “smarks” as it is a comedy tag-team match between two Blacksploitation-inspired cops and the underdogs from small-town Canada, the Scott Brothers.

It is on this show that in the main event, Nikki Knux gains the championship in one of those classics against Will Craddock. The two clobber each other with simultaneous Rolling Elbows, but Knux is smart enough to collapse onto the prone body of Craddock for the three-count. The crowd is barely more than 75 people, but the swelteringly-hot community centre erupts.

Craddock and Knux continue to fight over the belt off-and-on for months. Off-and-on because despite the groundswell of support for SHTCW:a, it still struggles to regularly book shows.

None the less, the two carry the main-event scene throughout the summer and well into the Fall until Craddock takes what looks like a routine bump at a show in Newcastle and jams his neck. Badly. Surgery. He’s out for months.

Knux soldiers on, takes on all comers, makes the best of the opportunity by applying her trade not only in SHTCW:a, but in PROGRESS, in SMASH in her native home of Toronto, Canada. And she proudly wears the ornate, over-the-top pink and black SHTCW:a world title belt wherever she goes.

January, 2017: Craddock Returns, New Blood is Injected into SHTCW:a.
Bradmore Community Centre, Wolverhampton, England

Will Craddock is still nowhere to be found, but a “Red Dragon” has appeared on the main event scene and been feuding with champion Nikki Knux since November. It all culminates on night one of a two-show gig for SHTCW:a in Wolverhampton in a title-versus-mask match. Knux uses Craddock’s own Cardiff City Special (Dragon Sleeper) and the Red Dragon collapses. It’s revealed, not so surprisingly, that Craddock is Red Dragon. The next night, Craddock and Knux have a rematch and Craddock seems to be closing in on the title when he’s attacked by an unknown assailant. He has no biases, though, and takes out Knux as well.

Two weeks later, in Birmingham, the assailant reveals himself to be CJ Fresh, a young kid from Philadelphia who has been making waves on the independent scene in America. He’s immediately thrown into a non-title match versus Nikki Knux and beats her to earn himself a title shot. The next night, the Scott Bros., the only tag champions the SHTCW:a has ever seen, suffer a huge loss when Corum suffers a devastating shoulder injury and they’re forced to relinquish their titles. The Beat-Alls step into the picture and win the titles in an impromptu tournament held in their home town of Liverpool, and Craddock wins his second title in the triple-threat match between himself, Knux, and Fresh.

In her rematch the next month in Manchester, Knux falls to Craddock, due to a distraction on the outside from CJ Fresh. Fresh and Knux fight on night two of the two-night card in Manchester and again, Fresh has Knux’s number. He reveals that he only wants to beat Craddock for the title and has his match set for June.

Unfortunately, harsh business realities hit SHTCW:a and their summer shows are canceled. They come back, though, in October, “sponsored” by OSWALD MEGACORP. Matches are presented by brands associated with OSWALD MEGACORP. and shenanigans are afoot as the Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger inserts himself firmly into the lucha division’s upper ranks and a new ref, seeming to be some kind of cyborg and brandishing the OSWALD MEGACORP. logo works a lot of matches.

Craddock and Fresh face off in arguably SHTCW:a’s best match to date. Fresh comes within an inch of defeating the champion, but finds himself unable to beat Craddock. The lights go off and when they’re back on, both Fresh and Craddock are found in a heap in the middle of the ring.

In the coming months, Craddock defends the title against newcomers like Fergus Gray, Marcel Müller, and old-time veteran Milkshake Jones, even one of his mentors in the UK scene: Bobby Donnelly. On that night, the Donnelly Family makes its debut and Saoirse Donnelly, the first and so-far only graduate of the SHTCW:a wrestling school defeats El Gringo Fantastico in the card opener.

In the go-home show of the “season”, everything comes full-circle as Craddock faces off against Nikki Knux for the title again. And again, the two are attacked. This time, by a giant of a man who looks to be “enhanced”—literally made of chrome. Intrepid internet sleuths figure out that the man looks a lot like Crusher Stevens, a UK independent vet who had made a one-off appearance for SHTCW:a months before. In the weeks following the show, cryptic messages are posted on SHTCW:a’s website and social media about a “hostile takeover.”

On December 21st, 2017, what was so strongly-rumoured before is made official:

FROM THE OFFICES OF Charles estlin Oswald, OSWALD MEGACORP.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO THE PRESS:

[quote]It is with great honour that we announce our purchase of Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha today. As many people know, we have been affiliated with the upstart promotion for several months now—assisting with procuring the funding for venues, for talent, etc. And we are invested in not only the growth of this tremendous promotion here in the UK, but wrestling as a whole. This acquisition of Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha marks the first chapter in a long and fruitful march towards bringing some of the best wrestling in the world to fans in a way that only OSWALD MEGACORP. can; with the best resources built by OSWALD MEGACORP. Not only will SHTCW:a see its production quality increase, but this acquisition will allow for the SHTCW:a wrestling school to flourish, and partnerships with other promotions worldwide grow. This acquisition also includes the purchase of the archival tapes of many SHTCW:a competitors throughout their careers, including Will Craddock’s stint in BLOOD JAPAN.

With this new acquisition and the end of this season from SHTCW:a, OSWALD MEGACORP. sees the need for a fresh start. New champions. New divisions. New rules. New opportunities.

As such, effective immediately, the SHTCW:a World Championship and Tag Team Titles will be vacated. A luchador division will be formed, with its inaugural title holder to be determined soon. We will also not only be more lenient in our rules than before, but allow for the talents of more “hardcore” wrestlers such as Lady Dirtbag, No Name, Patches, and Kemper Tierney flourish in specialty hardcore and deathmatches.
OSWALD MEGACORP. and SHTCW:a are excited to kick off the first season of this new reboot in the home of SHTCW:a, Cardiff.
Last edited by Will on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:51 am, edited 23 times in total.

Will
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha

Postby Will » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:14 pm

Spoiler: show
Will Craddock:Your Comic Book Hero, the Welsh Wrecking Ball, Will Craddock is a world-traveled, multi-time SHTCW:a champion. Craddock moved from the small village of Pontypridd, Wales to Cardiff, Wales, then finally to Liverpool in England and spent his formative years fighting tooth and nail in back alleys. At only 16, the undersized Craddock broke into wrestling and gravitated towards the the "deathmatch" style to set himself apart from many of the catch-as-catch-can wrestlers and powerhouses on the UK independent scene. At the young age of 22, Craddock moved to Japan to take on the Japanese deathmatch scene, but very quickly adjusted his style as he was booked more and more—partially due to nagging neck problems that eventually required surgery, partially due to wear-at-tear, and mostly to due with simply gravitating towards a more traditional "strong style." By 25, Craddock transitioned to living part-time in Japan and part-time in North America, and transitioned to a strong-style inspired offense in the ring; utilizing stiff kicks and elbows that he'd learned in Liverpool and honed in Osaka. By 2016, he traded time mostly among independent UK promotions whilst focusing mainly on the SHTCW:a and helped establish SHTCW:a's upper card.

Saoirse "The Belfast Bombshell" Donnelly: The Belfast Bombshell, Saoirse Donnelly is the first graduate of the SHTCW:a Wrestling School. Trained by Will Craddock and Nikki Knux, she made her debut on the 2016 "season finale" show against El Gringo Fantastico and won convincgly. She shows a great upside and has been receiving training from her legendary father, Bobby Donnelly as well.

Fyfe Donnelly: The son of Bobby and Rose Donnelly and brother of Saoirse Donnelly. Fyfe Donnelly debuted a few months before his sister Saoirse but unfortunately has not found his footing in SHTCW:a. He has done well on the UK scene, but there is a lot of pressure on him to live up to his massive potential and the name of his clan.

CJ Fresh: The New Fresh Prince. The King of Soul Style. Wrestling's Millenial Michael Jordan. CJ Fresh. Puro-influenced, fresh AF kid from south Philly, CJ Fresh has won over the SHTCW:a crowd with a series of fantastic matches with Will Craddock and Nikki Knux. He made his name in America, but he exploded on the UK scene when he attacked Will Craddock back in late March 2016. He floundered recently at the ZIP JAPAN Super Z Cup but hopes the new year brings his focus back on the SHTCW:a championship.

Lady Dirtbag: The First Lady of Dirt. The motherfucker. The dadfucker. Lady Dirtbag is arguably one of the best deathmatch workers going who was, originally trained, by Will Craddock, surprisingly enough. It wasn't until she learned of Craddock's past with BLOOD JAPAN that she took on her moniker and changed her style drastically to become the deathmatch icon she's known as today.

Nikki Knux: A boxing/submission-based badass who has transitioned from boxing to MMA to wrestling. The multi-disciplinary Canadian is not only a one-time SHTCW:a champion, but the real-life partner of Will Craddock. Alongside Craddock, she brought SHTCW:a to prominence and continues to dominate the upper card.

Mayday Malone: The Pinch Hitter, Mayday Malone is a fan-favourite in SHTCW:a who constantly puts on solid matches no matter her position on the card. She is also the new and current SHTCW:a World Champion.

Marcel Müller: The Stuttgart Submission Machine! Marcel Müller is one of Germany's premiere exports on the wrestling scene and builds up to his devastating WünderArmbar (of which he has several variations.) He is relatively unproven in the SHTCW:a but holds multiple championships in his native Germany and has been putting on excellent matches in SHTCW:a's midcard. It seems to be only a matter of time until be breaks into the main-event scene.

Mr. Piledriver: The King of the Piledriver, Mr. Piledriver is a high-flying lucha who was once best friends with both Mr. Brainbuster and Señor Powerbomb, but their petty squabbles over who had the best maneuevers got the best of them and they've been sworn enemies ever since, trying to prove whose area of expertise is the most effective in wrestling.

Svetlana Svensdottir: The bringer of Ragnarok, Svetlana Svensdottir is a Scandinavian-born tank of a woman who may secretly be the strongest competitor in SHTCW:a. She only has one match in SHTCW:a under her belt—a double-countout draw with Fergus Gray in which both competitors knocked each other out outside the ring—but has been making a name for herself throughout all of Europe.

dalton taylor: The Lower East Side Splatter Punk, dalton taylor is a lucha-inspried punk from the Prairies of Canada. taylor is a part-time worker in SHTCW:a who was convinced to make the trip alongside Nikki Knux, whom he trained with in Canada.

Broham: The Broiest Bro in all of Brofessional Wrestling. Broham generally opens the card in SHTCW:a shows and is considered a comedy character, but has a surprising amount of strength.

Beth Excellent: The Beth in the World. The Bethellence of Bethecution. 1/2 of the Atomic Blondes, an infrequent tag-team with Regan O'Reilly. Beth Excellent is a submission-based blonde bombshell who will twist you into a pretzel and you will like it. She is arguably, the best submission-based wrestler in SHTCW:a and put on a series of fantastic matches with Marcel Müller that made fans start to take her seriously.

"Dastardly" Darrik Davies: A relatively unsuccessful heel, Darrik Davies proclaims that he is the WOAT: Worst of All-Time. That is, he is a bad dude. But his win-loss record may prove that he is indeed the worst of all-time. He has not won a match since he debuted for SHTCW:a in their first show.

El Gringo Fantastico: Though technically part of the lucha division under OSWALD MEGACORP.'s new rules, El Gringo Fantastico denies all association with luchadom and actively tries to wrestle the "anti-lucha" style in protest of his fellow luchas. He has been relatively unsuccessful in not only the win column, but keeping the high-flying lucha action down.

Bronson Fury: The former MMA competitor-turned wrestler, the Brighton Beast. Bronson Fury is a homegrown talent from the UK that tore up the MMA world before taking the wrestling world by storm. He made his official SHTCW:a debut by decimating Darrik Davies back in November 2017 and took Nikki Knux to a countout draw in December 2017 and looks poised to inflict pain upon the SHTCW:a roster in 2018.

Fergus Gray: The Big Gray Guy. The Celtic Clobberer. This towering Scot has been with SHTCW:a since nearly the beginning and recently turned heel when he felt that he wasn't getting the respect he deserved. The big man not only delivers a devastating lariat, but can fly as well. He could be a dark horse competitor in the SHTCW:a and quickly rise to the top of its rankings.

Daisha Lee: Sister of Desmond Lee and self-proclaimed "Catch-as-Catch-Can-Queen", Daisha Lee was trained by Bobby Donnelly and trained very well. She has made a name for herself on the UK independent scene and is poised to debut soon in SHTCW:a.

Beef McHugeBulk: The Prince of Protein Shakes. The Swollest of them All. The King of Swole Style. Beef McHugeBulk is the oiliest, sexiest, stealin'-your-girliest wrestler in all of SHTCW:a. He has all the looks in the world, and arguably he has the talent to back it up. He's put on some solid matches since his arrival in early 2016 to SHTCW:a and wants the fame and lifestyle that comes with being a champion.

Mr. Brainbuster: The one-time friend of the Kings of the Piledriver and Powerbomb respectively, it was Mr. Brainbuster that took things too far and started the seemingly eternal-war between the three. Mr. Brainbuster is out to prove that his preferred method of offense is the best in all of professional wrestling.

No Name: Not much is known about this man other than he has some of the most vicious striking capabilities going in the SHTCW:a. He has, since his debut on only the fourth SHTCW:a show, compiled impressive wins over the likes of El Hijo Del 8-Bit, Kemper Tierney, Mayday Malone, Lady Dirtbag, CJ Fresh, and even a non-title win over Will Craddock. He was last seen approached backstage about his "services" by someone "representing Oswald Megacorp." at SHTCW:a's season finale in 2017, but his alliances are currently unknown.

Patches: Patches was a former children's television presenter on the hit kid's television show in the mid-1990s until recently, "Clownin' Around with Patches the Clown", but the pressure eventually got to him after nearly 25 years on the job, and he snapped, assaulting one of the cameramen on set. British TV giant Sky let Patches, real name Oliver "Ollie" Hutchinson, go without explanation. Patches re-emerged in SHTCW:a some months later and CeO attempted to hire the clown under threat of releasing the tape in question of the assault. Patches declined the invitation and released the video himself "because [he] had nothing to lose anyway." The video promptly went viral within mere hours, causing a massive controversy at Sky Kids that resulted in "Clownin' Around with Clowny the Clown", the follow-up to "Clownin' Around with Patches the Clown" to not only be canceled, but the entire production team—the same team that ran "Clownin' Around with Patches the Clown" to be sacked. It was also reveleaed that the camera man in question was paid off, and several members of Sky's HR department and legal team were sacked as well.

Regan O'Reilly: 1/2 of the infrequent tag team, The Atomic Blondes, the Boston native Regan O'Reilly is a suplex and striking machine whose looks betray a bevvy of offensive talent. She is one of the best in the SHTCW:a who is just waiting to have her breakout performance.

Kemper Tierney: A no-nonsense, towering Amazon of a woman, the self-proclaimed "glamrock queen" Kemper Tierney was a one-time fan-favourite in SHTCW:a who went on a massive losing streak before last season of SHTCW:a. She shocked the audience by not only debuting a new look, but an entirely new moveset and attitude and decimated Mayday Malone, putting Malone on the shelf for several months using her Sickle Hold submission. Ever since, she's been on a tear in SHTCW:a.

Señor Powerbomb: The King, the Master of the Powerbomb, Señor Powerbomb is the mortal enemy of both Mr. Piledriver and Mr. Brainbuster, out to prove that the Powerbomb is the most devastating move in all of professional wrestling.

Yōkai: Reportedly the former Joshi freelance sensation, GoGo Tanaka, Yōkai has been a fierce competitor in SHTCW:a since day one, utilizing deadly technique combined with harsh kicks and finishing her opponents with the Briding Figure-Four Leglock. She recently competed in the inaugural FPWA World Cup and though things didn't go her way there, she is poised to hurt people in the new year.

Alouette: A relative newcomer on the SHTCW:a scene, Alouette debuted in late 2016 and was signed as part of the new lucha initiative when OSWALD MEGACORP. announced its purchase of SHTCW:a.

DYANMO TIGRESS: Most certainly not the alter-ego of Midnight Brown, DYNAMO TIGRESS is a high-flying sensation who burst onto the SHTCW:a scene by defeating crowd favourite El Hijo Del 8-Bit and continued to put on fantastic matches throughout her tenure in SHTCW:a so far. She is seldom seen, but when she does make an appearance, she wows the audience every time.

El Hijo Del 8-Bit: The international 8-bit lucha sensation. You gotta blow on him to make him work sometimes. El Hijo del 8-Bit is a fan favourite in SHTCW:a and has been since day one. He utilizes his high-flying offense to excite the crowd and has in the past put up a fantastic fighting effort against some of SHTCW:a's best.

EL SWAMPO: Not much is known about EL SWAMPO, a relatively obscure lucha who only appeared in one show early in SHTCW:a's history. She(?) disappeared for months, only to resurface in late 2017 against Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger, where she laid down and let the Tiger pin her.

Enigmatica: A relative newcomer for SHTCW:a, Enigmatica made a name for herself in Mexico and is steadily building up a reputation for putting on fantastic, high-flying matches. She is pegged by many to be a favourite to capture SHTCW:a's inaugural lucha title.

Fantasma Azul: A beloved hero in his native Mexico, this undersized luchador is part-time at the moment in SHTCW:a, but is an international superstar with not only his own action figures and television series, but even his own cereal. He's kind of a big deal.

Flash the Mighty: The Saviour of the Universe, Mighty Flash! A quintessential underdog lucha who simply lives to put on a good show for the SHTCW:a crowd.

Golazo: The beautiful luchador inspired by the beautiful game, Golazo is a new signee for the SHTCW:a's lucha division.

Lady Bird: Another relative newcomer to the SHTCW:a lucha scene, not much is known about Lady Bird.

Machismo: The manliest lucha in all of the SHTCW:a, Machismo has picked up key wins over several of the SHTCW:a's best-known names and looks to continue his success in this new season of SHTCW:a.

Orchid: One of the premiere luchadoras in SHTCW:a, Orchid quickly became a fan favourite after a series of matches against Enigmatica tore the house down late last year and she looks to continue that momentum into this new season.

Polaris: The North Star of professional wrestling, Polaris is a Canadian ex-pat who made his way to SHTCW:a with the influx of Canadian talent in Nikki Knux, The Scott Bros., and dalton taylor. The oversized lucha is arguably one of the lucha divisions hardest hitters and has earned himself a bit of a reputation as the division's premier bad guy.

Rent-a-Tiger: SHTCW:a's low-budget, affordable tiger extraordinaire, Rent-a-Tiger is an enhancement talent that the fans adore.

Tachyon: Part of the Intergalactic Time Pirates, the Intergalactic Time Lucha is a fan-favourite in SHTCW:a and a Intergalactic Lucha Champion.

Thunderbird: Part of the mass immigration of Canadian talent, the native warrior luchadora is solidly in the middle of the SHTCW:a pack.

AMERICAN REVOLT
Buddy Carmichael and Ricky Carmichael: The Carmichaels were a relatively successful tag-team in America before coming over to SHTCW:a. In their debut match they beat The Scott Bros. and were immediately given a title shot in a tornado tag team match vs. The Scott Bros. and The Beat-Alls. They unfortunately couldn't reproduce their debut success but continue to stay high in the tag-team ranks.

THE BEAT-ALLS
John Pepper and George Eggman: Arguably the best tag-team in SHTCW:a that took the tag titles off of the Scott Bros. and feuded with them for months leading up to Corum Scott's shoulder injury. Pepper is a clasically-trained catch-as-catch-can submission master whilst Eggman provides the strength for the vicious tag-team.

THE FLY BOYS
Falconer Northwest and Orville "Lefty" Holloway: Former WWII pilots turned wrestlers, The Fly Boys are down-to-Earth, red-blooded Americans who just fight for the love of their country and now for the love of beating people up. They've been middle of the road so far in SHTCW:a.

INTERGALACTIC TIME PIRATES
Crash Mezzanine and Persephone Pollux: Yet to make their debut in SHTCW:a, not much is known about this mysterious crew of time pirates other than their successes in Intergalactic Wrestling Warfare, where they have reigned as tag champions through both time and space since The Mesozoic Era and well into the Post-Post-Post Apocalypse.

THE LEEDS YOUNG LIONS
Desmond Lee and Rory Warwick: Arguably the best tag-team in SHTCW:a, The Leeds Young Lions have not won the tag-team gold yet but are just on the cusp and show a bonafide mean-streak and intelligence that belies their relative inexperience in the business. The two work not only amazingly well as a unit, but as singles wrestlers too. It is only a matter of when, not if, that the Young Lions grab SHTCW:a gold.

THE POP SUPERSTARS
Ai Amaya and Tiffany Townsend: Ai Amaya and Tiffany Townsend are icons in the world of pop music who has crossed over into the world of wrestling Unfortunately for them, they've only wrestled a handful of matches and lost all of them.

THE RUDE DUDES WITH 'TUDE
Cadillac Callahan and Tommy Buick: The Rude Dudes With 'Tude haven't seen much success in SHTCW:a, but recently turned heel on the fans and their change in attitude may be what finally gets them some wins.

THE SCOTT BROS.
Caleb and Corum Scott: The inaugural SHTCW:a tag-team champions, Caleb and Corum Scott are the quintessential underdog tag-team from small-town, Timmins, Ontario. Both young men were trained alongside Nikki Knux and dalton taylor. The two were riding a long high of wins before an unfortunate shoulder injury to Corum meant they had to vacate their titles. Ever since they've been trying to regain the gold they never lost.

THE SOUL COPS
Midnight Brown and Milkshake Jones: Two undercover cops from the 1970s who somehow found their way to SHTCW:a in a quantum time conundrum that they can't quite understand. Milkshake Jones has fully embraced this and revels in his new-found moniker of the Soul Brother of SHTCW:a whilst Midnight Brown just wants to get back to her time where she was bustin' heads and solvin' cases. Milkshake loves the spotlight, so these two are a rather infrequent tag team.

Charles e. Oswald: Charles estlin Oswald, the CEO of OSWALD MEGACORP. and owner of SHTCW:a. Oswald often does not like to get involved in the ring and was, until recently, not involved whatsoever. As of the purchase of SHTCW:a, though, Oswald has entered himself into the SHTCW:a Title Tournament.

Crushtron 3000: Formerly known as UK independent scene journeyman Crusher Stevens, the Ipswich-native was taken under Oswald's wing, and against his will was "enhanced" to become the ruthless cyberg known as Crushtron 3000. He debuted in December 2017, attacking CJ Fresh and Will Craddock in the main event of the "season finale."

Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger: A one-time fan-favourite in his native Japan, Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger was hired by CeO and meddled his way into SHTCW:a in the closing months of 2017, generally disrupting things as much as he could and alongside Reftron 3000 stealing wins over arguably better opponents.

Bobby Donnelly: A catch-as-catch-can legend in British Wrestling, Bobby Donnelly not only formed the wildly successful and revolutionary tag-team with his wife Rose, The Donnelly Dynasty, but captured many single titles in a career spanning over 30 years. He also had a large hand in training Will Craddock before Craddock went to Japan. He is now semi-retired.

Rose Donnelly: The mother to Saoirse and Fyfe Donnelly and wife and tag partnet of Bobby Donnelly. Rose Donnelly is, arguably, one of the best female wrestlers of all-time, and rather tragically, one of the greatest "what-if" stories in professional wrestling. She was on top of the wrestling world in the mid-to-late-80s and looked poised to become a legend when a freak injury sidelined her for over a year. Rather than return to the ring, she took care of her children and stayed retired until her mid-40s. She took up teaching wrestling and still ocassionally tagged with Bobby and remains semi-retired.

EL ZOMBIEDOR: An undead lucha who originally made a one-off appearance for a Halloween show and returned for two more shows after his bite caused a wrestler to bleed and "turn" undead. EL ZOMBIEDOR had control over their henchman for that brief moment in time, but eventually lost to El Hijo Del 8-Bit and has not been seen since.

Red Dragon II: Totally not El Hijo Del 8-Bit, Red Dragon II is a mythic hero of SHTCW:a who was bestowed the moniker by Red Dragon. He is mostly inactive.

Red Dragon: The former alter-ego of Will Craddock, Red Dragon feuded with Nikki Knux and was eventually unmasked in a mask vs. title match when he passed out to his own move, the Dragon Sleeper.

SHTCW:a World Championship
CURRENT CHAMPION: CeO
June 11th, 2015 - January 11th, 2016: Will Craddock (1)
January 11th, 2016 - February 17th, 2017: Nikki Knux (1)
February 17th - December 21st, 2017: Will Craddock (2)
December 21st, 2017: Title Vacated'
January 13th, 2018 - April 21st, 2018: Mayday Malone (1)
April 21st, 2018 - May 10th, 2018: Marcel Müller (1)
May 10th - May 10th, 2018: Kemper Tierney (1)
May 10th - Present: CeO (1)

SHTCW:a Tag Team Titles
CURRENT CHAMPION: The Beat-Alls
November 14th, 2016 - February 17th, 2017: The Scott Bros. (1)
February 17th, 2017 - June 15th, 2017: The Beat-Alls (1)
June 15th, 2017 - October 27th, 2017: The Scott Bros. (2)
October 27th - December 21st, 2017: The Beat-Alls (2)
December 21st, 2017: Title Vacated
February 24th, 2018 - Present: The Beat-Alls (3)

SHTCW:a Lucha King/Queen
CURRENT King/Queen: Enigmatica
February 3rd, 2018 - May 10th: Lady Bird
May 10th - Present: Enigmatica

MORE DATES TBD
January, 2018: Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff: Episode One: A New Hope
February, 2018: The William Aston Hall at Glyndŵr University, Wrexham: Episode Two: Lucha Is For Everyone
February, 2018: Church Hill Theatre, Edinburgh: Episode Three: Wrestling is a Laserquest
March, 2018: 100 Club, London: Episode Four: Greatest Hits! Live
April, 2018: Vicar Street Dublin, Dublin: Episode Five: Catch Me if You Catch-as-Catch-Can
May, 2018: Ludwigsburg Arena, Stuttgart: Episode Six: of infinite suplexes and infinite beards

PREVIOUS SHOWS:
Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six
Last edited by Will on Fri May 11, 2018 3:09 am, edited 11 times in total.

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Feel free to use my edits as jobbers

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Amazing as always.

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 am

per shtcwawrestling.com

SHTCW:a EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE Card Announced

Dec. 22nd, 2017

Happy holidays to all of our SHTCW:a fans at home in UK and abroad. With our major news announcement yesterday, we are absolutely chuffed to bring you our 12-match megacard season opener in just a few short weeks, Saturday, January 13th, 7:00 pm at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff. Not only will it feature an 8-person tournament to crown the new SHTCW:a champion, but qualifiers for February's tag-team title match, as well as more incredible action!

El Hijo del 8-Bit vs. Flash the Mighty

SHTCW:a Tag Team Title Qualifer: The Intergalactic Time Pirates vs. The Rude Dudes With 'Tude

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Fergus Gray vs. CJ Fresh

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Nikki Knux vs. Marcel Müller

No Name vs. Lady Dirtbag in a No-DQ Match

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Mayday Malone vs. CeO

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Kemper Tierney vs. Will Craddock

SHTCW:a Tag Team Title Qualifier: Leeds Young Lions vs. Soul Cops

SHTCW:a Tag Team Title Qualifier: The Beat-Alls vs. The Scott Bros.

SHTCW:a World Championship Semi-Finals
Winner of Gray vs. Fresh vs. Winner of Malone vs. CeO
Winner of Knux vs. Müller vs. Winner of Tierney vs. Craddock

SHTCW:a World Championship Finals

The Saturday, January 13th date is tentative for the moment. I'm aiming for it, but just trying to figure out where to fit in the FPWA Tag Tournament/personal life stuff around it. So we'll say it's 75% for now. I will give y'all more than ample warning if the date changes. :)
Last edited by Will on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wonderland
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE: Sat. Jan. 13th, 7:00 pm Eastern)

Postby Wonderland » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:05 am

Wow! What a setup. :shock: This is just... wow! Great stuff, Will! Gonna be a fun one, this.

Love Wilcox
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE: Sat. Jan. 13th, 7:00 pm Eastern)

Postby Love Wilcox » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Those promos were entertaining as hell and the roster looks fantastic :D
My original edits: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1140

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:37 pm

per dirtsheetdaily.com
Percy Percival
Reports are circulating that Lady Dirtbag may be pulled off of the upcoming SHTCW:a show in anticipation of their participation of the upcoming Fullbug Memorial Tournament, but as of now they are still being booked to appear on both shows.

According to people in the know, Fyfe Donnelly and Saoirse Donnelly were meant to take part in the upcoming SHTCW:a Tag-Team Title Qualifying matches, but Fyfe took a Turnbuckle Powerbomb in a recent independent show that left him unable to finish his match. It was later revealed he suffered a shoulder injury. The details are vague, but he is supposed to be evaluated by the SHTCW:a medical team in the coming days to figure out the extent—at the very least he isn't scheduled to work the upcoming show on Saturday and may miss February's show as well. Word has it that the SHTCW:a may end up banning the Turnbuckle Powerbomb given its recent history. Fyfe himself tweeted that he was "fine" and that the move was a "freak accident, no harm, no foul." Rumours swirled that Saoirse would be joined by either her father or mother, but reportedly the SHTCW:a higher-ups felt that it was better to focus on a regular tag-team than a semi-retired member of the Donnelly Family.

Lastly, with regards to SHTCW:a, the UK-based promotion revealed its five newest Wrestling Academy students—one of whom has been tentatively saddled with a name and gimmick: Minerva.

The students, trained by Will Craddock, Nikki Knux, and Bobby Donnelly, more than likely won't be making their debuts until well into 2018, possibly not even until 2019.

EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE PRESS CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS

The SHTCW:a superstars gathered for a press conference in anticipation of SHTCW:a: EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE only days away. These were some of the highlights...

CJ Fresh: 'Ey, man. I had a tough time in the Z Cup in Japan and that was 'cause-a jetlag. But I'm ready, man. I'm pumped. I'm stoked. I'm gonna bring it on Saturday. That title's as good as mine, no matter who I gotta drop on their dome to do it.

Mayday Malone:
I'm just excited to participate in such an amazing tournament and be given such an amazing opportunity. It's going to be great, and all my fans know, I'm gonna swing for the fences!

All rather standard soundbites from the SHTCW:a competitors, until Will Craddock was asked about his thoughts on the tournament. The former SHTCW:a champion was visibly upset. Quickly, he and Charles estlin Oswald, aka CeO got into a heated war of wards, with both men rising to their feet and staring each other down.

Will Craddock: Yer used tah me goin' off on tirades—on long-winded rants that'll never end. I'll keep this short 'n simple: I never lost MY title. It was stolen from me on some bullshite technicality 'cause the people in power 'ave a vendetta 'gainst me. But that's fine. This Sat'rday, I'll just win what I never lost: my title.

Charles estlin Oswald: Regardless of what Mr. Craddock thinks—and he's lucky I don't fine or suspend him for his language—there is no "conspiracy" against him. This is, after all, called "A New Hope." And NEED I REMIND MR. CRADDOCK, with the generously-donated funds of the Oswald MegaCorp., there wouldn't be "a new hope." There wouldn't even be a Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha belt to fight over, let alone a promotion at all. So Mr. Craddock, and all the other competitors, ought to consider themselves lucky to be given a new hope and this is the start of a new beginning for the SHTCW:a. We start fresh.

Will Craddock: Oi, yer name's on the cheque, but tough titties, Oswald: we ce-own this damned company 'n ya ain't gettin' rid of me that easy. Y'can throw whatever y'got in my way, I'm gonna reclaim MY champ—

At that moment, Crushtron 3000, who was seated beside CeO rose to his feet and got in Craddock's face. CeO joined Crushtron's side, and, Nikki Knux was quick to join Craddock's side. Just as things seemed like they were about to erupt, cooler heads prevailed and Craddock was lead out of the room by security.

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 am

SHTCW:a EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE on Youtube

Twitch Archive

SHTCW:a: EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE RESULTS

per shtcwawrestling.com's blog

CARD OPENER: El Hijo Del 8-Bit vs. Flash the Mighty:

Fast-paced, high-octane opening match. Lots of trading early pin-falls. BUT OH NO A REF BUMP—seriously the refs are fragile. El Hijo starts to take control with a series of dives after that, but Flash is still very much in it 10 minutes into the match.

The two continue to just trade blows and dives and the crowd is eating up the hot opener.

A Bodyslam into a Run-Up Moonsault gets a two for Flash, followed up by Triple Moonsaults, but she can't capitalize. She holds all the momentum, though, and a Phoenix Splash gets a 2.9.

This doesn't deter her, and the highlight of the match comes as Flash NO-SELLS A SHOOTING STAR PRESS INTO A THROW TO THE OUTSIDE INTO A DIVE—and the camera work is perfect if we do say so ourselves. Flash continues to pour it on until finally a Frankensteiner catches El Hijo for the three-count in a fun, hot opening match that does well to highlight the lucha division that will receive the bulk of the focus in SHTCW:a's next show.

SHTCW:a Tag Team Title Qualifer: The Intergalactic Time Pirates vs. The Rude Dudes With 'Tude: The match begins slow, with a feeling out process until Crash Mezzanine BRINGS A LIGHT TUBE INTO THE MATCH. So, feeling out process completely thrown out the window and the ITP take control. Crash tags in Persephone and she works over the Blonde Dude, Tommy Buick before backing him into the corner. And then—oh, and then. Bronco Buster and BUICK FALLS ONTO THE LIGHT TUBE ASS/BALLS-FIRST JESUS CHRIST. The crowd erupts into a "YOU SICK FUCK!" chant. Yet The Rude Dudes have the early advantage storm back as Buick endures. Persephone's Bronco Buster only seemed to egg him on and he wrestles control away from the ITP. He's swaggering around the ring, going for lazy, cocky pins before he tags in Cadillac Callahan. And he absolutely destroys Crash Mezzanine—or so it seems— with a Overhead Belly-to-Back suplex that ends with Crash clipping the turnbuckles. Yet Crash is up first, no-selling it.

From there, the momentum swings back into ITP's corner with Crash going on a bashing frenzy with his metal arms—clubbing blows left and right, but he can't capitalize and momentum swings again.

Tommy is punishing Persephone late and seems to have it in the back with a Torture Boston Crab, his pink boot grinding against Persephone's face. But it's in the ropes.

Unfortunately for ITP, though, they couldn't capitalize on their luck as Crash is tagged in and eats a huge corner lariat from Buick and a cocky pin scores the three-count for The Rude Dudes with 'Tude, who move on to qualify for the tag titles.

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Fergus Gray vs. CJ Fresh: Fergus needs a win big here as the Big Gray Guy has A LOT to prove. Yet, in the early going, it's surprisingly CJ that is throwing the big Scot around.

A standing roundhouse from Fergus gets no-sold by CJ, only egging Fergus on. And he builds momentum. A huge lariat gets a 2.9 after CJ gets two quick roll-up twos. And Fergus keeps coming with a diving lariat from the top that clobbers the King of Swag Style. CJ fires back with a huge Capture Suplex into a Diving Enziguri off the top sequence and both men are turning it up.

The momentum swings back and forth, but Fergus' lack of conditioning is starting to show as he's getting gassed. He needs to end it quickly.

Another running lariat and a huge splash from Fergus gets another 2.9. Fergus shows some determination of his own by kicking out at 2.9 on a roll-up.

Finally, though, CJ puts down the Brute with a Fresh Drop. Unfortunate for Fergus, but a fantastic showing as CJ moves on. Arguably the match of the night so far.

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Nikki Knux vs. Marcel Müller: Two submissions specialists go at it and have a lot to follow up. No pressure, obvs.

Marcel comes out early with a big Torbellino and goes for a pin but doesn't even get a one-count. And he KEEPS going for it very early. And he keeps working the arm, which is very smart consider Nikki's striking background. But Nikki shoots right back with arm work of her own. BIG Yakuza Kick into a suplex that dumps Nikki to the outside about 7 minutes in and Marcel takes control. But only momentarily as Nikki goes back to the arm work. But Marcel is vicious, with two huge Torbellino's into armbars and a very close 2.9 off a Two-Step Kick. HUGE RELEASE GERMAN SENDS NIKKI TO THE OUTSIDE and she is reeling—it just destroyed her and this was the turning point.

Marcel KEPT working those arms with two more huge Torbellinos and synches in the WunderArmbar DEEP. Nikki surprisingly taps in an absolute shocker and the Stuttgart Submission Machine, Marcel Marcel Müller is onto the next round.

Only a 76% rating, but this match lowkey deserved much better. A fantastic match.

PRIOR TO THE MATCH: A video plays showing CeC approaching No Name at a previous showing, "inquiring about his services." The shot then cuts to a live feed of No Name backstage walking the hall, rolling his neck and stretching his shoulders. CeC walks up to him and they share a brief moment of silence. No Name says nothing, shakes his head, and keeps walking towards Gorilla Position. The camera pans to CeO who mumbles a curse under his breath before the camera cuts again to the entrance ramp and the match begins.

No Name vs. Lady Dirtbag in a No-DQ Match: Both competitors go beyond the NO-DQ stipulation and demand weapons in the ring to start the match.

The fans eat it up and Lady Dirtbag lives up to their name, going for weapons for them VERY early. And to boot, barbed wire bats are exploding bats—so this should be fun.

Lady Dirtbag takes it to No Name, dominating the Merc Without a Mouth and . Lady Dirtbag has the advantage, busting No Name open not even five minutes into the match. But No Name is resilient and makes a comeback.

Lady Dirtbag seems to have it all wrapped up, though, with a devastating Fire Spit that lands directly in No Name's face. They lock on the devastating King Cobra Hold and scream for No Name to tap, but he won't. No Name shoots back with a deep ankle hold, but Lady Dirtbag endures. The match continues at a breakneck pace and the spot of the match goes to a missed double-knee dive from No Name, to which Lady Dirtbag responds with a shrug. No Name seems to have Dirtbag in another submission, but they're in the ropes and Lady Dirtbag is up, shooting back with the Take a Dirt Nap for a three-count and a hard-fought win in a match that stained the mat with both competitors' blood.

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Mayday Malone vs. CeO (with Crushtron 3000): An embarassing gaff as the SHTCW:a crew did not clear the ring before the match and IMMEDIATELY on the spot, CeO fires some of the crew before demanding the ring is cleared and the match restarted. The crowd erupt into boos and Crushtron 3000 gets in the face of many fans in the front rows. Officials don't know what to do but call an emergency intermission to calm things down and everyone is shuttled to the back as the crew cleans up and deals with the near-riot on-hand.

After a few minutes, the match restarts, and funnily enough, the blood from the last match remains caked on the mat.

The deck is firmly stacked against Mayday Malone and CeO starts off dominant. The billionaire CeO drives a knee into Mayday's "nether regions" and laughs. This nearly causes another riot.

Credit to Mayday, though, as she faces not only CeO, but Crushtron 3000 on the outside and won't back down. And she is weathering the storm. Crushtron rolls a GOD-DAMNED SCYTHE into the match, and of course, Reftron 3000 does nothing about it.

Oh sweet, sweet irony, though, as Mayday avoids the Scythe and dumps CeO onto it, leaving CeO reeling. Even more, the billionaire gets up to his feet and reveals he's been busted open. He's LIVID. He picks up the scythe, but Reftron 3000, obviously in his back pocket, won't even bother with a DQ count.

Mayday is on fire, though. She not only refuses to back down, but takes the fight to CeO. dumping the much bigger heel to the mat and nailing a HUGE elbow drop onto the scythe. She is BRINGING IT and the crowd is electric.

Panicked, Crushtron 3000 rolls a chair into the ring but CeO can't capitalize.

THIS IS IT. MAYDAY HAS HIM DOWN. THE PITCHING TAUNT. THE POINT. THE SWING FOR THE FENCES, SLIDING D ELBOW.

2.9!

The crowd is going bananas, booing Reftron 3000 and CeO, firmly believing it was a slow-count.

ONLY A 2.9. She is absolutely flabbergasted, but Mayday keeps pouring it on, tying CeO up like a pretzel at a ball game with the Cycling Yahoo, but CeO endures. Mayday keeps firing.

ANOTHER CYCLING YAHOO THIS IS IT—

Crushtron 3000 is on the apron!

Surely, CeO is spent, but Reftron 3000 is distracted and can't call it.

The billionaire heel capitalizes with a a HUGE Implant DDT!

OVER.

NO!

MAYDAY KICKS OUT AT TWO, EVEN ON THE FAST-COUNT.

The match keeps building and it's the bottom of the 9th. ANOTHER SWING FOR THE FENCES SLIDING D ELBOW. AND CEO IS KNOCKED OUT. CRITICAL. REFTRON COULD COUNT TO A BILLION BECAUSE CeO IS DONE. UPSET OF THE CENTURY. MAYDAY MALONE IS MOVING ON.

An incredibly-low rating for what was, easily, the match of the night. A new star is born in Mayday Malone, the ultimate babyface underdog, and CeO just established himself as the ultimate rudo in SHTCW:a.

Before the next match, the bloodied CeO is helped by medical staff, but he absolutely obliterates them with the chair that was slid into the ring. And Crushtron 3000 assists, planting all of them with HUGE choke slams. CeO storms to the back, tearing up the set as he goes.

SHTCW:a World Championship Tournament Match: Kemper Tierney vs. Will Craddock:

The part-owner of SHTCW:a comes out to a thunderous applause and awaits the relatively unknown, but dangerous Kemper; however, CeC's theme music plays and Crushtron 3000 storms the ring, taking out El Hijo Del Ref. Grinning from ear-to-ear is a cleaned up CeO in his suit, sauntering down to the ring as Crushtron 3000 works over Craddock. The Bionic Behemoth rushes Craddock and sends the Welsh Wrecking Ball reeling before dragging him into the corner.

HE HAS CRADDOCK UP...

CHOKE SLAM TO THE FLOOR.

CRADDOCK IS OUT. CRIT. HE IS ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATED, BEING DRIVEN TO THE FLOOR BY A CHOKESLAM.

And to top it off, CeO gets on the microphone:

CeO: Does it hurt, Mr. Craddock? I hope it does.

THIS is what happens when you meddle in my affairs, Mr. Craddock. And let him be an example to all of you in the back. This is punishment for insubordination.

LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT—SHUT UP, I AM TALKING.

The fans' boos are deafening, but CeO continues.

CeO: LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, MR. CRADDOCK: SHTCW:a is mine. And things will run as I see fit. And I see it fit that you will no longer be competing in this World Title tournament thanks to Crushtron 3000.

Ms. Tierney, you are into the next round, and I wish you luck.

Mr. Craddock, once you pick your carcass off the mat I suggest you get in line or else this will only be the beginning of your suffering.

The camera then cuts to the backstage area again, showing American Revolt, Ricky and Bobby Carmichael, laid out on the floor with copious copies of WCW Bacskstage Assault scattered on their downed bodies. The camera pans out to reveal "BACKSTAGE ASSAULT, MUTHAFUCKAS!" spraypainted at their feet, and two police badges nearby. The camera pans over the badges, which read: "MILKSHAKE JONES: SOUL COP. MIDNIGHT BROWN: BAD SOUL MAMA."

SHTCW:a Tag Team Title Qualifier: Soul Cops (replacing American Revolt) vs. Leeds Young Lions: SPEAKING OF UPSETS. A HUGE UPSET AS THE SOUL/TIME COPS SCORE A KO WITH A... WORM OF ALL THINGS. The Leeds Young Lions just got ABSOLUTELY GEEK'D OUT. Absolutely mind-blowing. A slow-paced, even match, and Rory Warwick gets KNOCKED OUT by The Worm. As the camera pans out whilst the ref checks on Rory Warwick, Milkshake Jones is shown hastily stuffing a pair of brass knucks into his tights. In a shocker, the Soul Cops move on and geek out the arguable tag-title favourites, but American Revolt have A LOT to be angry about.

SHTCW:a Tag Team Title Qualifier: The Beat-Alls vs. The Scott Bros.: A huge match between the only two tag teams to ever hold gold in SHTCW:a.

Eggman, surprisingly, stays in for much of the beginning of the match as the Scott Bros. use frequent tags. None the less, though, Eggman is more than holding his own, fending off both of the smaller Canadian brothers with relative ease. He is DOMINATING and it shows as Caleb goes for a huge Wheel Kick but just BOUNCES OFF of Eggman, who seems to have something to prove by not tagging in Pepper. Eggman goes for a HUGE SPEAR and misses Caleb, which allows for a crucial tag. It seems Eggman is getting flustered, and finally tags in Pepper. Pepper, though, is quickly out, as Eggman demands he enter the match again.

Corum Scott is punished, but proves he's double-tough as he withstands a Camel Clutch from Eggman. And NO-SELLS a huge spear. Interesting spot as Eggman goes low for a spear and Caleb goes high for a dropkick after Corum tags in his smaller brother.

Still, though, The Beat-Alls—or, more specifically, George Eggman, is dominating. Shortly after a huge spear gets only a 2.9! A trio of close calls in the ropes for the Scott Bros on roll-ups, but Eggman withstands it. And finally Eggman is done playing around. REVOLUTION NUMBER 9 POWERBOMB and Corum Scott eats the pinfall in what was kind of an underwhelming match, but an interesting one with Eggman not only working the majority of it, but really dominating the two underdog, undersized Scott Bros.

SHTCW:a World Championship Semi-Finals: CJ Fresh vs. Mayday Malone:

Mayday Malone comes out to a hero's welcome, with the crowd FIRMLY in her corner after her last match. And she is visibly shook—taken aback by the groundswell of support. It fires her up, and surprisingly, Mayday is dominant in the early-going with big elbows.

She looks to end it early, as a big dive only gets a one and that killer Sliding gets a two-count from Mayday.

CJ, though, withstands the early onsalught brought upon by the surging crowd and plays the cocky heel role perfectly, dancing and swaying and generally not taking Mayday seriously.

Maybe more clobbering and two Cycling Yahoos in quick success can't get it done, but will smarten CJ up.

Yet, it seems to have the reverse effect, as CJ is finding his rhythm with stiff quicks over 15 minutes into the white-hot match.

He's still, showboating A LOT, though. Ushi Goroshi into a Sprinboard Kick. And MORE kicks. But he won't go for a killer move or a pin.

And it costs him...

BOOM! Screw Neckbreaker from Mayday CJ IS OUT!

Another CRIT from Mayday and she has somehow, miraculously made it into the finals after a war with the much-favourited CJ Fresh.

Marcel Müller vs. Kemper Tierney: There's a delay for a moment as Kemper's music hits, and the crowd ERUPTS into boos as the camera slowly pans to find the Glamrock Queen flanked on either side by CeO and Crushtron 3000. Chants of "YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!" rain down on Kemper but she just stares ahead intently as she stalks her way to the ring.

CeO AND Crushtron 3000 join Kemper Tierney at ringside AND Reftron 3000 is the ref, leaving Marcel with a HUGE mountain to climb against the well-rested Glamrock Queen.

Kemper is in control very early against Marcel, who has already wrestled a match tonight. And to make matters worse, the Crush 'em Committe are up to their same tactics as a chair is slid into the ring not even five minutes into the match. And a pair of steel knuckles. But Marcel sticks to his gameplan that got him to the semis, working the arms of Kemper. But the rest for Kemper is showing, as she withstands the armwork and several Torbellinos into armbars.

Momentum swings back and forth wildly and two DEVASTATNG Egoist Drivers from Kemper score very close 2.9s in rapid succession. Marcel is more than game, thoughshooting back with armbars—but again Kemper's freshness kicks in and she easily withstands.

Very late, Kemper is busted open when she's dumped onto the chair. But she keeps fighting and NAILS Marcel with a guillotine leg drop on the chair that leaves the German grappler spasming on the mat.

Yet she doesn't capitalize.

The match keeps going and Marcel seems to have it with another Torbellino setting up into an Armbar.

BUT Kemper reverses! FIERCE LOW KICK AND SHE CALLS IT. THE SICKLE HOLD. MARCEL TAPS. KEMPER IS INTO THE FINALS ON THE BACKS OF CeC.

SHTCW:a World Championship Finals: Mayday Malone vs. Kemper Tierney

Mayday is out first to a THUNDEROUS ovation, and then the roof absolutely explodes off of the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff as WILL CRADDOCK emerges from the back to join Mayday Malone!

Of course, Kemper is flanked again by CeC.

In a finals NO ONE would have predicted, Kemper is dominating early, stuffing and countering Mayday's attacks. But Mayday finds her rhythm with the offense that brought her success: the elbows. Until Kemper counters her as Mayday goes for a lift that Kemper reverses into a NASTY armbar. And momentum is right back with Kemper. The dirty tactics are again on display as CeO slides metal knuckles AND a chair into the ring. But Mayday perserveres, calls her shot, AND NAILS THE SWING FOR THE FENCES SLIDING ELBOW! ONLY A TWO-COUNT! Arguably Reftron 3000 was slow.

The momentum swings wildly as Kemper gets greedy with the double stomp from the top and Mayday hits TWO SLIDING ELBOWS FOR A 2 AND 2.9 RESPECTIVELY.

5,000-plus are on their feat as the match heats up.

Kemper TURNS it on as she hits deadlift suplexes but Mayday no-sells and Kemper punishes her with a Brainbuster, followed up by a HUGE High Kick from the Top Rope, then a double stomp from the top that lands. She gets greedy, though, going for ANOTHER double stomp from the top, but Mayday can't capitalize.

Kemper dumps Mayday to the outside and hits a LOW MISSILE DROPKICK to the outside, seemingly obliterating Mayday's knees. For good measure, Kemper insures her victory by grabbing another pair of steel knuckles. As she passes by Will Craddock, the mic picks up a heated exchange.

"OI! YA FUGGIN' SELL-OUT! YA 'APPY?"

"Fuck you, ya prick. Ya fuggin' own the company—only reason ya were champion, 'n now things have changed. I'm just gettin' on the right side of history."

Kemper slid back into the ring, but the time she spent jawing with Craddock cost her dearly.

Kemper drops the steel knuckles, and MAYDAY DUMPS HER ONTO THEM WITH A SLINGBLADE.

THE CROWD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE. MAYDAY IS CALLING HER SHOT. DEEP INTO THE NINTH, SHE POINTS RIGHT TO KEMPER.

BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES...

SWING FOR THE FENCES!

SLIIIDDDDDDIIINNNGGGG ELLLBOOOOWWWW.

3!

REFTRON HESITATED BUT HE CALLED IT. AND YOUR NEW SHTCW:a World Champion, in an absolute SHOCKER: Mayday Malone!

Again, an absolute SHOCKER of a first show for the newly-revitalized SHTCW:a, as a new SHTCW:a hero and the top villain are both born all in one night! The midcarder Mayday Malone is plucked from obscurity and wins over the SHTCW:a fans with an incredible showing against not only CeO, but fan-favourite and dangerous dude, CJ Fresh. She then pulled off the impossible in the finals, with Will Craddock alongside her. As she collapsed to her knees and started to cry, she was lifted up to Craddock's shoulders. And many more of the SHTCW:a locker room poured out to the ring, joined by fans from the first row who celebrated the crowning of SHTCW:a's new champion.

(Just some housekeeping notes, as Youtube claims meant that Will Craddock's theme song—and roughly a subsequent four minutes or so—and The Scott Bros. theme songs were copyright claimed so those had to be removed. I'll fix this in subsequent episodes/streams, which sucks, but eh, rather not get taken down only one episode in lol. Twitch Archive is still up too.
Last edited by Will on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

KingRadical
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (01/13/18: EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE POSTED)

Postby KingRadical » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:02 am

Absolutely beautiful show, and organic storytelling that took turns that only could've occurred naturally. Top notch, man.

Mayday may be my new favorite wrestler.
M O S T R A D

Love Wilcox
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (01/13/18: EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE POSTED)

Postby Love Wilcox » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:38 am

Blocked on copyright grounds ?

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Will I have the same problem too. I'm gonna upload one of my streams to Vimeo and let you knownif they give me any problems

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Love Wilcox wrote:Blocked on copyright grounds ?

Been updated now. Proper link is in the post.

SHTCW:a: EPISODE ONE FALLOUT
SPOILERS FOR EPISODE ONE

The Leeds Young Lions Get Heated

INT. DRESSING ROOM. FOLLOWING THEIR IMPROMPTU MATCH VS. THE TIME/SOUL COPS, LEEDS YOUNG LIONS ARE SEETHING

DESMOND LEE: You let 'im beat you wiff THE WORM—some bullshit Scotty 2 Hotty got over.

RORY WARWICK: YEAH, I KNOW! But he clocked me with brass knuckles. So lay off.

DESMOND LEE: Lay off? LAY OFF? Bruf, that was our shot and YOU blew it.

The camera zooms out to find Daisha Lee, Desmond's sister backstage with the two, headphones on. She slowly takes her headphones off and lets them rest around her neck.

DAISHA LEE: Jesus. Why don't ya just kiss 'n make up already?

There's a brief moment where the two stare at each other, then Daisha.

DESMOND LEE: Aiight. Let's have it out then, yeah? In the ring. Squash it. I'm right fumin', still will be, but I get it. I'll just beat some sense into ya, we move on, we come back stronger.

RORY WARWICKk: I mean, I'm not gonna lose, but alright, you're on.

Will Craddock Fires Back at CeO

INT. BACKSTAGE, DOCTOR'S OFFICE. THE CAMERA FINDS WILL CRADDOCK, CONFETTI FROM MAYDAY MALONE'S CELEBRATION STILL ON HIS CHEST AND SHOULDERS. A DOCTOR IS FLASHING A LIGHT IN HIS EYES.

WILL CRADDOCK: This scene is becoming familiar thanks tah Crushtron 3000 and CeO, eh? Well, least surprisin' spoiler ever: I ain't steppin' in line. In fact, I'm drawin' a line-a my own right now. And if that's the best ya got, please, bring on the sufferin', CeO. I am ecstatic fer Mayday and the kid deserves it, especially how she battered yer fuggin' face in, CeO, with a move I taught her: the Slidin' Elbow. It was perfect justice. But make no mistake: she shouldn't'a won that title in the first place 'cause it wasn't hers tah win. I like a good story, I like Mayday, so that title is hers. She pulled off a god-damned miracle and she deserves that title. I won't ever take that away, so she can hold onto what is rightfully mine until I'm done wit' ya, CeO. Ya wanna be startin' sumthin'? Ya've started it, CeO. It's war.

American Revolt storm the offices of CeO

INT. BACKSTAGE, AMERICAN REVOLT ARE FURIOUSLY POUNDING ON THE DOORS OF CeO/Oswald MegaCorp.

RICKY CARMICHAEL: 'EY I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE WITH YER FANCY-SCHMANCY CHEESES AND YER GREY POUPON AND YER CONCUBINE, CEO! WE WAS ASSAULTED TONIGHT, BY TWO TIME-TRAVELIN' HOODLUMS! AND IT WAS UNFAIR!

BOBBY CARMICHAEL: YEAH! HOODLUMS! TIME TRAVEL! CHEESE!

Ricky slaps his brothers chest.

RICKY CARMICHAEL: TELL HIM, BOBBY! YEAH! So, Fancy-Pants, we ain't leaving here until we get what we want: restitution!

BOBBY CARMICHAEL: Yeah! Resti—restitoooo—rest—

Ricky pats Bobby's head.

RICKY CARMICHAEL: S'okay, little buddy. Big words, I know, but you gotta use fancy lawyer speak with these billionaire types. Anywway, Mr. CeO, we're comin' in!

The two brace and barge open the door, only to find the office empty.

RICKY CARMICHAEL: AW! DAG GUMMIT! Well shit.

As the camera starts to fade, Bobby throws a copy of WCW Backstage Assault in anger.

RICKY CARMICHAEL: 'EY! That's valuable stuff right there! Careful!

Mayday Malone celebrates

INT. DRESSING ROOM, QUEEN'S "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" PLAYS. A BATTERED MAYDAY MALONE CARRIES THE PATENTED BLACK AND PINK SHTCW:a title ON HER SHOULDER WHILST A MEDICAL ASSITANT ICES THE OTHER ONE.

MAYDAY MALONE: I—I'm just in awe, y'know? Just a little girl realizing her dream over here. Bottom of the ninth, pressure's on, all those clichés. I call my shot, and it works!

One, two, three...

It was all a blur. I just—I just felt this, like, surge of electricity when I realized I had knocked CeO out. And from there it was all just a blur. Everything. Like I was on autopilot. Like I couldn't feel any pain. And every single little girl's face, winning over every grown man who last year thought I was just some filler act they enjoyed but never really respected, not like Nikki, or CJ, or Will—it's incredible. They made me, tonight. CeO made me tonight in his own funny way. He stacked the deck. Bases loaded, two out. All that. It's like—it's like he was the Yankees and I was some rec league buncha scrubs, but—

She mimes hitting a ball, then watching it soar towards the outfield.

MAYDAY MALONE: Boom! It's gone. It's the best moment of my life.

RUMOURS AND NEWS, per dirtsheetdaily.com, containing SHTCW:a: EPISODE ONE SPOILERS

The internet is justifiably abuzz after SHTCW:a's absolute SHOCKER of an EPISODE ONE return with reports from the live audience getting swept up in the moment and calling it on of the most amazing roller-coaster rides in their wrestling fandom lives. And a lot of forum chatter and pundits are writing in with heartfelt praise for Mayday Malone's incredible star-making performance and praising the SHTCW:a whilst, unfortunately, a lot of people are sour; stating it is way too quick to make a midcarder a champion all in one night, that the booking felt way too "formulaic", and most worryingly, criticizing Mayday winning because she is a woman. Not so surprisingly, several members of SHTCW:a, both tecnico and rudo alike—that, maybe, is the surprising part—quickly came to Mayday's defense and tore into haters on social media. So, that should be fun for the SHTCW:a to deal with.

Lady Dirtbag put on a fantastic performance with No Name last night and it's been leaked that long-term plans may have them slowly transition away from the deathmatch side of things and into the main card, with a title run possibly in the cards. Funny enough, though, they addressed these rumours head-on on Twitter, stating that "deathmatches and violence are my nature", that it's in their "blood" and they'd have it no other way; that their position on the card is what's best for not only them, but SHTCW:a. Interesting stuff.

With Flash the Mighty's surprise win and impressive showing against El Hijo Del 8-Bit in EPISODE ONE'S opener, it is all but confirmed she will definitely be a frontrunner for a lucha title shot, possibly even getting it at the SHTCW:a lucha-focused show. Not much is known about who else will participate and whether this loss will effect El Hijo Del 8-Bit's place in the division given that he is a fan-favourite and puts on solid matches, but the dude lost, straight up. Apparently Fantasma Azul was supposed to be the SHTCW:a's inaugural lucha champ, but given that he is part-time only, SHTCW:a might be walking back on that decision.

The Soul Cops/American Revolt angle was apparently shot day of, as officials felt it was a good way to add a wrinkle to the tag division. The Leeds Young Lions weren't so impressed, though, and apparently their heat and frustration they showed in their backstage promo was pretty real. They were, for all intents and purposes, absolutely GEEKED OUT so we'll see where they go from here.

Conflicting reports show that Will Craddock was supposed to win his title back, but SHTCW:a officials got cold feet because he has some niggling injuries that he's nursing. Yet, he took a VERY LEGIT, VERY STIFF CHOKE SLAM ONTO THE FLOOR. So hard to really say how injured he is. Other reports say that the plan was to have CeO win the title and Craddock chase, whilst OTHER reports state that Mayday getting a shock win was in the cards all along. None the less, it is being reported that Craddock and Marcel Müller, who was also screwed over by the CeC, will take them on in a tag match at SHTCW:a's next show, so if that's the case Craddock might not be in as rough of shape as originally reported—I guess we'll see how much work Craddock does in the match.

The Lucha Division will not, rumours speculate, be getting a title, but something else—think something like the Best of the Super Juniors trophy, or stuff like Lucha Underground. Some rumours even speculate that there will still be a title, but something more than that too. It's all up in the air right now.

Lastly, sticking with the luchas, reports had speculated that the Lucha-Heavy show and the tag title shows were going to switch places, but SHTCW:a officials felt it would be good to switch up the pace of things, especially as they try to establish their fledgling lucha division. So, the second show, Lucha is for Everyone! will still be their second show. The Leeds Young Lions "grudge" match is confirmed, though, and the tag match between CeC and Craddock and Müller seems to be all but confirmed, as well.

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

SHTCW:a News And Rumours
per dailydirtsheet.com

Much of the SHTCW:a's upcoming show is taking shape, with the lucha title scene being cleared up. The division will not see a title-holder, but instead, a King or Queen, complete with a crown to be worn by the current King/Queen during their entrances.

Sticking with the lucha division, they will be the focus for SHTCW:a's upcoming show, Lucha is for Everyone!, with the inaugural King or Queen to be named.

Marcel Müller is reportedly making some waves, with many people considering SHTCW:a's last show his breakout performance. A lot was expected of him, but apparently he stepped up to the plate in a big way. And though things didn't go his way, the same can be said for Fergus Gray. SHTCW:a officials are apparently high on both of them, but are still wary of how fans are taking to the two of them—especially in Gray's case; to the point that it's unsure of how he is going to be booked going forward.

SHTCW:a also announced on its website that it will be livestreaming training sessions from the SHTCW:a Wrestling Academy, where its current crop students will not only be learning, but testing out new gimmicks as well. So there is a very good chance that fans, if they were to tune in, may see these students cycle through several gimmicks over a handful of weeks, or even possibly multiple gimmicks per training session as they fine-tune things and see what sticks. The SHTCW:a also feels that its roster may be a little too bloated for their current schedule at the moment, so many undercard performers will also get a chance to shine at the Wrestling Academy. The schedule should let up a fair bit after SHTCW:a has crowned its tag champions and lucha King/Queen, but at least for the foreseeable future the Wrestling Academy shows will feature a slew of SHTCW:a talent and traineers alike. Some are also speculating that the SHTCW:a may try to bring in talent from other promotions to work with the students.

SHTCW:a's NEXT EPISODE TAKES SHAPE

per shtcwawrestling.com

The fallout from SHTCW:a EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE is still making waves in not only the SHTCW:a, but the entire world of wrestling,
as Mayday Malone stands, shockingly, tall on top of the SHTCW:a mountain and many a roster member have bones to pick after an eventful first show!

The action picks up right where it left off in Cardiff on Saturday, February 3rd, in Wrexham, as SHTCW:a presents EPISODE TWO: LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE!

The SHTCW:a crowns its first-ever lucha King or Queen in a set of 4-person elimination matches, with the winners facing off in the Finals.

Screwed out of a chance at tag-title gold, American Revolt seek to get revenge on Milkshake Jones and Midnight Brown, Soul Cops, in tag-team action.

Seemingly joining sides with CeC, Kemper Tierney looks to do their dirty work by punishing No Name and facing off against The Merc Without a Mouth in singles action!

Speaking of tag-team action, seeking vengeance for the results of EPISODE ONE, Marcel Müller and Will Craddock join forces to face off against Crushtron 3000 and Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger with CeO at their side.

And Desmond Lee and Rory Warwick look to squash their beef after a loss to Soul Cops by facing off one-on-one.

Though newly-crowned SHTCW:a Champion Mayday Malone won't be in action, she will be ringside for pictures and autographs, along with all of the SHTCW:a superstars.

Plus more hard-hitting, high-flying action!

MATCH CARD:

Leeds Young Lion vs. Leeds Young Lion: Rory Warwick vs. Desmond Lee

LUCHA KING/QUEEN ELIMINATION MATCH #1: Alouette vs. El Gringo Fantastico vs. Flash the Mighty vs. Orchid

LUCHA KING/QUEEN ELIMINATION MATCH #2: DYNAMO TIGRESS vs. Enigmatica vs. Lady Bird vs. Machismo

American Revolt vs. Soul Cops

No Name vs. Kemper Tierney

dalton taylor vs. Saoirse Donnelly

Marcel Müller/Will Craddock vs. CeC (Crushtron 3000/Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger)

ARCHIVAL MATCH: Nikki Knux vs. GoGo Tanaka, 2014, HOKKAIDO HUSTLE PURORESU

LUCHA KING/QUEEN FINALS:
Winner of LUCHA KING/QUEEN ELIMINATION MATCH #1 VS. WINNER OF LUCHA KING/QUEEN ELIMINATION MATCH #2

WHAT THIS ALL MEANS:
I will be occasionally livestreaming on top of the regularly-scheduled SHTCW:a shows and those won't be, generally, uploaded to Youtube. I MIGHT, might, might pick one match per session or every few sessions to record and upload to Youtube as "highlights", which I quite like the idea of. Just won't be capping and uploading entire shows as a lot of them will be—yes—for testing purposes so we'll see some repeat matches and testing gimmicks and what-not. I figured it'd just be fun to go through the creative process with y'all and properly test these new students and also give a showcase for the lower-card guys who, right now, admittedly are a bit lost in the shuffle due to crowning new champs. I'd also love to feature some FPWA talent without making things "canonical" by including them in SHTCW:a cards. That said, please do feel free to PM me any ideas you may have about your talent being featured on SHTCW:a shows. I can't promise it'll happen right away, or at all because I have a pretty good idea of where I'm going with stories, but that doesn't mean things can't change. They already have rather dramatically after the results from last show.

Anywho, I'll be streaming SHTCW:a EPISODE TWO indeed, on Saturday, February 3rd. I am still trying to figure out a time for the Tag Tournament, too. It's just more of an undertaking than I figured/I don't want to get in the way of other tournaments and streams. Also, most importantly, just personally, I wanna make sure I'm hanging out with my ladyfriend. This shit can take up a lot of time so I just wanna make sure I space things out and, y'know, have a life with her :lol: .

senator
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (01/17/18: EPISODE TWO: LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE! CARD ANNOUNCED)

Postby senator » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Tremendous stuff here. I've already stated that the production values are top notch, but the writeups and the promos are quality, too.

Mayday Malone is legit, CJ is....still Fresh, and the CeC-Craddock feud is heating up. Gotta appreciate the Lucha focus on the next event, too.

Love Wilcox
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (01/17/18: EPISODE TWO: LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE! CARD ANNOUNCED)

Postby Love Wilcox » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Finally managed to watch Episode 1, absolutely brilliant. It's been said already but the production is off the charts, my only minor gripe would be that it can be difficult to find the time to sit down and watch a 3 hour Fire Pro TV show... then again Fire Pro is Fire Pro and I'll happily watch as much of it as humanly possible when I can xD

Will
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EPISODE TWO: LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE! Feb. 3rd, 7:00 PM EASTERN)

Postby Will » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 am

LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE! RESULTS

Episode Two on Youtube
Twitch Archive

per shtcwawrestling's blog

MATCH CARD:

Leeds Young Lion vs. Leeds Young Lion: Rory Warwick vs. Desmond Lee:

Very interesting match to squash some beef before it gets started, and not so surprisingly it's evenly matched to start with both young men feeling each other out. Desmond using his striking, going for Rory's arm, which is interesting considering Rory employs his knees a lot. Big Original Shining Wizard from Rory early, but no cover—almost as if he knows it's not going to put Desmond down. Just at the ten minute mark, Sol Naciente from Desmond, but Rory doesn't give in. Still fairly even as a strike exchange leads to a Super Kick but Rory is right back up with a spinning wheel kick. Desmond counters a frankensteiner with a Powerbomb but in the ropes. Rory hits a Moonsault stomp, goes for a second and misses. Rory is feeling a little bit lucha-happy as he goes for a huge dive and NAILS Desmond. Another Sol Naciente but Rory still won't give in. Spike Reverse Frankensteiner from Desmond. It's an absolutely breakneck pace about twenty minutes in and Desmond is starting to take control.

THEN BOOM! OUTTA NOWHERE! Desperation backslide from Rory seals it!

Absolutely fantastic opener from the tag-team and they hug afterwards, squashing their beef.

LUCHA KING/QUEEN ELIMINATION MATCH #1: Alouette vs. El Gringo Fantastico vs. Flash the Mighty vs. Orchid

Alouette and Gringo start it off and Alouette gets a flash roll-up and a very close two. And Gringo is pissed, going for fire. Flash the Mighty is the next in. It is, unsurprisingly, a clusterfuck of a match. Huge collision as Flash gets whipped right into a dropkick from Alouette. Five minutes in, no one is really taking control. It is just chaos. Orchid hits her patended Extrusion High Kick just before the ten-minute mark, but Alouette no-sells it. Alouette is looking good so far. Some controversy as Orchid hits a HUGE Mutasault halfway across the ring at the same time Gringo pins Flash. Only a two-count. Maybe would have been a three had the ref not hesitated. Shortly after that, the ref is knocked down. Then shortly after that, not so surprisingly, El Gringo Fantastico is the first eliminated on a roll-up from Flash. And walks into the ref as he leaves lololol.

Awesome spot as Orchid plants Alouette with a Michinoku Driver and Flash follows up with a Moonsault, but Alouette is able to grab the rope. Then kicks out at 2.9 off a Stunner from Flash. Orchid hits the Extrusion Kick on Alouette only for Flash to catch her with a Frankensteiner but only a two-count! Big Owl/Frog Splash misses, follow-up one Flash is in the ropes. Orchid hits the Kick again but Flash intercepts her and she eats a roll-up for it. Then Alouette scores another surprise cradle and advances!

American Revolt vs. Soul Cops

Technical difficulties as Soul Cops don't get entrance music and the card is switched around as their match goes on before the second Elimination lucha match. Buddy starts the match for American Revolt, looking to get revenge. And he looks strong, frustrating Soul Cops and forcing them to tag often as he easily weathers the storm. Five minutes in, Ricky gets the tag, and works over Milkshake Jones. Maybe the last show was a fluke? American Revolt are absolutely dominating early. Two bigggg rebound kicks from Buddy Carmichael.

About twelve minutes in, Midnight Brown can't even get a one-count. Not looking good for Soul Cops at all . To make matters worse, Midnight is dumped to the outside shortly after that and eats a HUGE double-team Powerbomb on the outside.

From there, Milkshake Jones gets a kendo stick and things devolve into a huge mess. Biggggg Elbow Drop from Ricky on Milkshake gets a two-count before Midnight almost reluctantly breaks it up after she was handed a whooping with no help from Milkshake. Maybe some momentum for Soul Cops as strong elbows from Milkshake gets a two-count. Buddy is back in and no-sells a huge lariat from Milkshake. Pays Milkshake back with a huge running Lariat of his own, then dumps Milkshake to the outside where Ricky works over Milkshake whilst Buddy holds Midnight back.

American Revolt continue to dominate and a bigggg double-team Powerbomb from American Revolt into an elbow drop for Ricky and American Revolt gets a measure of revenge. This was never in question.

No Name vs. Kemper Tierney:

No Name is off to a good start, controlling Tierney, but has Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger to worry about on the outside. He pours it on, though, hitting two stomps off the rop rope in a row. Kemper shoots back though, dumping him to the outside. And HERE COME THE WEAPONS. Huge melee on the outside and finally both are back in at 15. No Name swings wildly with a light tube, but misses. Follows up with a fork and Kemper is dumped onto the light tube. She is bleeding bad. This basically spells the end for Kemper.

Kemper desperately shoots back and dumps No Name to the outside with a Bodyslam but No Name is right back in, no-selling the last-ditch effort and giving it to Kemper. Then he's beating her down with a microphone. He absolutely destroys her and ends a one-sided beating with the Apocalyptic Knee Strike to finally put her away. THEN attacks her after the match, capping it off with a devastating top-rope DDT.

The arena falls silent as Kemper isn't moving and medics have to come out to assist her.

Quickly things cut backstage and CeO is absolutely livid as Kemper is taken past him on a stretcher, not moving. He stares directly into the camera and bellows "NEXT MONTH! NO NAME! THREE-ON-ONE HANDICAP MATCH! YOU VS. CeC!

As the night closed, it was revealed Kemper suffered severe injuries and reports have her missing AT LEAST two months of action.

LUCHA KING/QUEEN ELIMINATION MATCH #2: DYNAMO TIGRESS vs. Enigmatica vs. Lady Bird vs. Machismo: Moved down the card for pacing, and DYNAMO is TOTALLY NOT Midnight Brown. Enigmatica looks good early with the corner Kangaroo Kick on TIGRESS. And fends off both Lady Bird and TIGRESS in a double-team attempt. Then in a turn of events Enigmatica and DYNAMO double-team Lady Bird with the Sandwich Enziguris. And then TIGRESS turns on her again as Machismo and her Sandwich Lariat Enigmatica. Machismo solidifies his role as a dick by taunting for a top rope move and yelling "READY GO!" many times, but not going up to the top. Ten minutes in, Enigmatica is doing well to eat a lot of damage. Awesome move as Lady Bird hits a top rope leg drop on TIGRESS and Enigmatica hits one at the same time. Roll-up from Enigmatica on TIGRESS gets a 2.9. Machismo with a HUGE Deadlift German on TIGRESS but can't capitalize. Eventually does take her out, though.
HUGE Powerbomb from Machismo on Enigmatica, folding her up, but she kicks out at 2.9! She started this match and she wants it bad!
Enigmatica fights back, dumping Machismo on the outside with a Frankensteiner, but can't capitalize, as her exhaustion on a run sends her crashing into Lady Bird. Roll-up on Machismo gets a 2.9!
Lady Bird takes both other competitors down with a Solebutt/Dropkick, hits an top-rope elbow, but can't capitalize.
Great moment as Lady Bird calls for a dive to the outside, but Machismo interrupts her and calls for one of his own as he whips Lady Bird, only for Lady Bird to crash into him. Shortly after, he's gone.
Close two-counts and a Fisherman Trio gets only a two! Enigmatica showing amazing resilience.
Another Fisherman Trio, though, gets it, and Lady Bird moves on! Amazing effort from Enigmatica.

dalton taylor vs. Saoirse Donnelly:

Bit of a showcase match here for these two, trying to make a name fot themselves. Saoirse has a lot to live up to given her family name. Saoirse does show some heart, though, only kicking out at one on a huge, spiking DDT from taylor. But taylor shows his own resilience, no-selling a headbutt from Saoirse. She then misses a huge diving headbutt from the top rope. Run-up Moonsault from dalton gets only a two.

Saoirse keeps fighting, using her head literally. Three headbutts in a row set up an INCREDIBLE Diving Headbutt that literally connects halfway across the ring. She then hits a Springboard 'Rana, but unfortunately it's a rope break. dalton shoots back with a Black Flag Flip to Saoirse's back and a Japanese Clutch pin. Good showing for Saoirse, though. But she's gotta watch her head.

Marcel Müller/Will Craddock vs. CeC (Crushtron 3000/Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger):

Crushtron starts out the match for CeC, and for good reason. Tiger is tagged in and surprisingly holds his own. CeC do well to isolate Craddock as Crushtron comes in. Craddock eventually gets the tag, though, and Müller shows an amazing amount of strength to lift Crushtron and Craddock plants him with a cutter for the double-team. Snap Suplex into a Sliding D elbow from Craddock on Tiger.

Running Knee from Craddock only gets a one-count on Crushtron. No surprise there. From there, Crushtron takes control, just throwing Craddock around.

Müller is tagged back in and wants to end it with an Armbar, but can't get it to go, then eats a huge Deadlift Suplex, but kicks out. Then Tiger's in, but gets DUMPED by a German from Craddock.

And Craddock TAKES CONTROL. He's throwing Crushtron around, then whips him into his corner. Marcel NAILS Crushtron with a step-up Enziguri and Craddock goes to the top rope, hitting a Moonsault and sealing the victory. Not a good night for CeC.

A dominant showing from the non tag-team with something to prove.

ARCHIVAL MATCH: Nikki Knux vs. GoGo Tanaka, 2014, HOKKAIDO HUSTLE PURORESU:

It's a strikefest early and both women are looking good. Bigggg rebound Belly-to-Belly from Knux as she starts to take control. But Tanaka shoots back with a Frankensteiner that dumps Knux to the outside and the Joshi sensation plays to the crowd. And that wills Tanaka on as she hits a Northern Lights Suplex for a very close 2.9, a running jumping knee, and then follows up with the Figure-Eight, but Knux holds on.

Tanaka keeps coming, hitting a running jumping kick, following up with a standing Moonsault pin, but Knux is in the ropes. She won't let up, locking in ANOTHER Figure-Eight, then dumping Knux to the outside with another Frankensteiner and following up with a picture-perfect Asai Moonsault. Knux fights back, hitting the Combination K kick in the corner and following up with a Shining Triangle, but Tanaka has no quit either. HUGE Rainmaker into a Submission but Tanaka survives and gets a two-count off a Moonsault. Combination Knees into a Moonsault of Knux's own, but Tanaka's now in the ropes. ANOTHER Rainmaker into a sub combo, but Tanaka won't quit.

EAT DA FEET into a Swan Dive Meteora, but Tanaka gets greedy going for a Leg Drop from the top rope. And she pays, as Knux FLOORS her with the Straight Punch. She's KO'd. Three-count. MOTN and a fantastic way to showcase just how good Knux is. Amazing match. There's a reason it was pulled from the archive.

LUCHA KING/QUEEN FINALS:

LUCHA QUEEN MATCH: Alouette vs. Lady Bird:

Good, fast-paced lucha action to start. Lots of feeling out whilst keeping the match fast-paced. Counter-powerbomb from Alouette looks to maybe close it, but Lady Bird's in the ropes. Another counter powerbomb connects and then another, but both get one-counts.

Then a shocking Fisherman Trio outta nowhere and Lady Bird gets the win! Kind of a let-down of a final match, but there you have it. A bit of a let-down given the build-up, but Lady Bird steals it, and Enigmatica definitely deserves a shot given her showing in the elimination match.

Last edited by Will on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheDenizen
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EPISODE TWO: LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE! Feb. 3rd, 7:00 PM EASTERN)

Postby TheDenizen » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:22 am

showed up late but got to see Nikki vs GoGo, so at least I saw the best damn match :P

great stuff will

Will
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EPISODE THREE: WRESTLING IS A LASERQUEST Card Posted)

Postby Will » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:55 pm

SHTCW:a EPISODE TWO FALLOUT, NEWS, RUMOURS, NEXT CARD TAKING SHAPE
per dailydirtsheet.com

INJURY NEWS: Reportedly Kemper Tierney's injury is very legit from insiders at SHTCW:a. The match between her and No Name went as planned, with No Name looking dominant in a No-DQ match and Tierney being out of her element to a degree, and the post-match beatdown was even planned, but reportedly No Name took liberties with the post-match attack and Tierney's neck was jammed very badly on the top-rope DDT that was the culmination of the post-match attack.

Tierney seemed to legit be unable to move from the neck down after the beatdown and the worse was assumed, but she eventually was able to move later after she was taken to hospital. She has been diagnosed with a severe concussion, and she's still being checked out for any neck-related injuries. SHTCW:a officials are being cautious not only due to worries about concussion and neck-related injuries, but the glut of talent they have on their roster means Tierney can take some time off.

Reportedly CeO's frustration seen backstage was very much legit and continued on well into the night. He had to be talked down from suspending or firing No Name on the spot. The only reason No Name has a job is reports are murky on whether or not it was a freak accident—and some critics are saying the planned beatdown and match-booking was overly-dangerous to begin with, which only exacerbates the murkiness of it
all—or he "went into business for himself."

Either way, the heat between CeO and No Name seems to be bleeding over from a storyline until real-life and the three-on-one handicap match that has been made official for Wrestling is a Laserquest should be interesting.

Sticking with concussion-related injuries, reportedly officials are concerned for Saoirse Donnelly after her match with dalton taylor and the scare with Tierney last night. A good number of SHTCW:a roster members employ headbutts of various types, but Donnelly's offense heavily relies on it and some people backstage are concerned about the long-term effects on her health, especially given how young she is. She isn't being asked to tone down her offensive arsenal yet, but it's something to keep an eye on.

SHTCW:a officials are reportedly not too happy with how the lucha matches went down—or, more so, they felt they were "okay", but overall, episoe two didn't hold up to the drama of Episode One's World Title tournament. Enigmatica and Alouette, though, did make big names for themselves and impressed a lot of fans and people backstage alike. In fact, officials are so impressed that Enigmatica has earned herself a shot at Lady Bird at Love is a Laserquest and Alouette will face the winner later on down the line.

With their win against Soul Cops at Episode Two, it only makes sense for American Revolt to get some kind of chance at the tag titles. Original plans for the tag titles had The Rude Dudes With 'Tude, Soul Cops, and The Beat-Alls facing off in a triple threat tornado tag match, but now plans have been changed to include American Revolt in the mix with two tag matches culiminating in the winners facing off against each other in episode three's main event.

Keeping with Wrestling is a Laserquest, Mayday Malone, the newly-crowned shocking SHTCW:a champion will be in action at Wrestling is a Laserquest, as Fyfe Donnelly finally gets a chance to showcase his skills.

Finally, SHTCW:a is still trying to figure out its scheduling with regards to Wrestling is a Laserquest, the upcoming FPWA Tag-Team League, and its Wrestling Academy shows. Though those dates are still being locked down, SHTCW:a has confirmed that it will have a Students Showcase on Tuesday, February 6th. The night won't be archived like most nights are, but it is completely free and open to the public, and ought to be fun.

WRESTLING IS A LASERQUEST CARD TAKING SHAPE
per shtcwawrestling.com

Hot off the heels of LUCHA IS FOR EVERYONE!, SHTCW:a is excited to announce WRESTLING IS A LASERQUEST, coming soon to the Church Hill Theatre in Edinburgh. A date will be finalized very soon, but it will be in the coming weeks!

Rematches a go-go in a #1 Contender's 4-Way Tournament, as Scotland's own Fergus Gray faces off against CJ Fresh, and Marcel Müller faces off against Nikki Knux, with the two winners co main-eventing to determine the #1 Contender for Mayday Malone's SHTCW:a World Championship.

In the other co main-event, the SHTCW:a Tag Team Titles will be decided as Soul Cops face off against American Revolt and The Beat-Alls take on The Rude Dudes With 'Tude, with the winners of those matches facing off to close out the show.

Fyfe Donnelly, son of Bobby and Rose Donnelly and brother of Mayday Malone, finally gets a chance to showcase his talents, as he takes on SHTCW:a Champion Mayday Malone in a non-title match.

Speaking of Bobby Donnelly, in the featured archive match, fans will get to witness a rare match between Donnelly and another important figure in SHTCW:a's history, Daisuke Sonoda, from when Donnelly was on tour in Japan in the mid-1990s.

And we'll have much, much more!

MATCH CARD:
Beef McHugeBulk vs. Yōkai

Fyfe Donnelly vs. Mayday Malone, Non-Title Match

Soul Cops (Milkshake Jones/Midnight Brown) vs. American Revolt (Ricky/Buddy Carmichael)

CJ Fresh vs. Fergus Gray

No Name vs. CeC in a 3-on-1 Handicap Match

The Beat-Alls (John Pepper/George Eggman) vs. The Rude Dudes With 'Tude (Cadillac Callahan/Tommy Buick)

Nikki Knux vs. Marcel Müller

The Atomic Blondes (Beth Excellent/Regan O'Reilly) vs. The Fly Boys (Falconer Northwest/Orville "Lefty" Holloway)

ARCHIVE MATCH: RISING SUN PURORESU, 1989: Bobby Donnelly vs. Daisuke Sonoda

CO-MAIN EVENT: SHTCW:a World Title #1 Contender's Match: Winner of Fresh/Gray vs. Winner of Knux vs. Müller

CO-MAIN EVENT: SHTCW:a Tag Team Titles Match: Winner of Soul Cops/American Revolt vs. Winner of The Beat-Alls vs. The Rude Dudes With 'Tude

SHTCW:a Student Showcase #1
Tuesday, February 6th, at the SHTCW:a Wrestling Academy, Cardiff
6:30 PM - WHENEVER
(unarchived show, only available on Twitch)

Featuring Patches, Svetlana Svensdottir, Broham, Will Craddock, SHTCW:a World Champion Mayday Malone, SHTCW:a Students, and surprise competitors!
Last edited by Will on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingRadical
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (EPISODE THREE: WRESTLING IS A LASERQUEST Card Posted)

Postby KingRadical » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:10 am

I hope Mayday's got eyes in the back of her head because I don't think CEOs forgetten her
M O S T R A D

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:42 am

Student Showcase via Youtube
Student Showcase via Twitch

SHTCW:a Student Showcase Results and SHTCW:a News; Shocking Suspension, Early Call-Up
per dirtsheetdaily.com

SHTCW:a held a free, open to the public "Student Showcase" show earlier this evening in its stomping grounds of Cardiff, and it was a surprisingly stacked show with some great wrestling; all for free. What was even more entertaining than the wrestling though, was a near-riot after a student "went into business for himself."

A solid, even match, but CJ definitely underestimated Raven and got Elbow'd to death.

Mr. Brainbuster was out to prove a point here and Powerbomb just got too cocky, not going for pins off of Powerbombs when he should have. And it cost him, as Brainbuster reversed a Powerbomb for the three.

Daisha just got worrrrkkeeddd in this match. Broham looked very impressive here, and Daisha just gets frustrated. This will do well to put Broham in some people's eyes.

Lucha ahoy! The SHTCW:a student put on an absolutely incredible lucha match with Tachyon, featuring plenty of outside dives, some great heart shown, and two incredible Corkscrew Sentons to finish off the match. In fact, SHTCW:a officials were so impressed that this student is reportedly being fast-tracked to make her debut in the coming months. Real name Lauren Smalling, she was known as "Livewire" Lauren Lyndon and comes to the SHTCW:a as the most experienced of the students; and it shows. She tore down the house.

A definite shocker, as SHTCW:a is supposedly very high on Svetlana, but she just never got out of the gates in this match that showcased Darrik's heel tactics well. He still might struggle to find a place in SHTCW:a, though.

A surprise match as Voodoo dropped by to check out some students and was convinced to take on Lady Dirtbag. It was an absolute war, and Dirtbag was just thrown around with reckless abandon, but showed incredible heart, kicking out of at least four or five finisher-level moves before they finally planted Voodoo. MOTN candidate, and for free, no less.

The biggest unknown student, really, put on a pretty solid showing and it's easy to see why SHTCW:a officials hope the best for him. He's HUGE and could, if he keeps up his cardio training, be a great monster character. He even made a few small children cry with his mask. His lack of stamina showed in several instances, though.

Lowkey MOTN? Patches showed not only great character work with a meanstreak, but some real wrestling know-how in a solid back-and-forth bout.

A fantastic match in which Craddock dominated a lot of it, and Mayday played the underdog perfectly before hitting two HUGE Swing For the Fences Sliding Elbows only to get two 2.9s in a row. MOTN, for sure. A fantastic match and Craddock can say he pinned the champ clean.

And now for the near-riot. A pretty even match, but then the Anaconda Vice happened. And the student wouldn't let up. He absolutely snapped. Being in attendance, I can 100% confirm I and many other fans heard a definitive "SNAP" sound and the other student was wailing in pain. Everyone at ringside immediately came to his aid and in the scuffle, the offending student bolted after throwing punches.

And Minerva had to follow that shitshow. It was definitely hard for crowd members to get back into things, but they were treated to a great lady hoss fight and Minerva is steadily improving, putting on a good showing against Phoenix Rising's Black Dragon.

And later that night, it was confirmed on the SHTCW:a website and on Twitter that the student in question, real name André Mendoza, who locked on that Anaconda Vice has been suspended for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, the other student, who undoubtedly broke, or at least dislocated something, is said to be in good health, but will be out for several months.

Will
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (Student Showcase Posted; Big Suspension & Call-Up)

Postby Will » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 pm

SHTCW:a NEWS: WRESTLING IS A LASERQUEST: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH, 8:00 PM EASTERN TIME
per shtcwawrestling.com

SHTCW:a NEWS AND RUMOURS
per dirtsheetdaily.com

Rumour has it that the Atomic Blondes match got pushed as Beth Excellent has some nagging injuries after training sessions and SHTCW:a management want to push them back due to the nature of the upcoming card being so tag-focused, combined with a desire to push the rivalry between Mr. Brainbuster, Powerbomb, and Señor Powerbomb. Understandably, the Atomic Blondes are not particularly happy about it.

Sticking with tag-teams, The Young Lions of Leeds have been confirmed to be SHTCW:a's entry into the Inaugural FPWA Tag-Team League. Beef McHugeBulk and Broham have impressed backstage enough in training to be paired together for the time being, as well.

Rumours are also speculating that a new student has graced the SHTCW:a ranks and may also be getting a call-up sooner rather than later. Lauryn "Livewire" Lyndon, who impressed people at SHTCW:a's student showcase on February 6th vs. Tachyon is confirmed to be booked for SHTCW:a's next show.

Time limits have been instituted for the SHTCW:a starting with the next show unless stated otherwise, with all non-title singles matches getting 30 minute time limits, tag matches getting 45 minutes, and title matches getting 60 minutes.

Rumour also has it that Will Craddock's eventual title shot has been pushed back quite some time to give way to build up other talent and let the "organic" feud between Mayday Malone and CeO build. More than likely, though, Craddock will be heavily involved considering both Malone and Craddock have beef with the CeC, and Craddock indeed never lost his title. To add a wrinkle to things, he does own a non-title victory over Malone at the Feb. 6th Student Showcase. Just don't expect the two faces to meet one-on-one for some time, if at all. Reportedly officials want "breathing room" for Malone to be established as a star for the promotion.

PROMOS BEFORE SHTCW:a EPISODE THREE: WRESTLING IS A LASERQUEST

REGAN O'REILLY:

INT. SHTCW:a Office, Regan O'Reilly in street clothes, bursts into the office where Bobby Donnelly sits.

REGAN:
Where the hell is Craddock?

BOBBY:
Dunno, luv.

REGAN: Don't—I hate when you do that. I'm not your "love." No one is. It's gross.

BOBBY: Sorry, I dunno where Will is.

REGAN: Ch—

BOBBY: Nor CeO, luv.

REGAN: Ugh. SHUT UP. Once again, the best submission wrestler in SHTCW:a is disrespected, LEFT OFF THE CARD because my partner was injured. Not me. Not Regan O'Reilly. Not the girl everyone looks at and thinks "Oh, this girl—this CHICK; she's nothing. She'd sooner cry when she broke a nail than take a bump.

Well, Bobby—

Bobby gets up to interject.

REGAN:
No, Bobby. SIT DOWN. HEAR ME OUT.

I've been here in SHTCW:a, toiling away, and I've got NO RESPECT from anyone. Not the fans, not my fellow competitors, and most importantly, not management. I'm sick of it. I can only play nice for so long. I get it—injuries happen, and I hold no ill-will against Beth Excellent. She's the only one around here who has my back. But again, I DIDN'T GET INJURED. So why am I getting bumped for some gimmicky, over-the-hill, fatasses like Mr. Powerbomb, Mr. Brainbuster, and Señor Powerbomb? Best of three triple-threat between some has-beens? WHO CARES?

You've got the future of not only women's wrestling, but SHTCW:a, Regan O'Reilly right here. I can go anywhere in the world: PEWA, Phoenix Rising anywhere, and they'd welcome me with open arms.Hell, even ZIP JAPAN. I'd break GORO's damned arms. I can wrap anyone up in a pretzel and make them tap, and I'm not given a chance. So tell Craddock unless this is resolved fast, and I get the respect I deserve, there's gonna be hell to pay.

PILEDRIVER/BRAINBUSTER/POWERBOMB:

A teaser video plays showing a montage of highlights featuring the three men, often in matches against one another. It then cuts between close-ups of all three men backstage, pleading their case for why they're the best of the three.

PILEDRIVER:
The REAL King of Piledrivers is right here, in SHTCW:a. Crunchin' necks and cashin' cheques, I used to say—back in the day. I've calmed down a lot, yeah, but I'm still a mean sumbitch. I can still crank ya damn neck, pin ya flat to the mat for the three-count. Both Brainbuster 'n Powerbomb know that feeling all too well. I've beat 'em both countless times before 'n I can do it again, Jack.

INTERVIEWER: My name is Thom.

PILEDRIVER:
I'm sure it is, boy. I'm sure it is.

BRAINBUSTER: Mr. Piledriver wants to talk about the past, about long ago, when he didn't have so much salt and pepper in that goatee, when his bones weren't so brittle, when his cranium wasn't scrambled by EVERY SINGLE BRAINBUSTER I've nearly paralyzed him with over the years and years and years and years this war has been going on. And will continue going on. And Powerbomb? That buffoon? Come on, now.

POWERBOMB: POWAHBOMB BEST. POWAHBOMB BETTER THAN ALL THE REST. LET'S GO POWAHBOMB. COME ON COME ON COME ON. POWAHBOMB CRUSH OLD-MAN PILEDRIVAH. CRIPPLE OLDER-MAN BRAINBUSTAH. POWAHBOMB NUMBAH ONE.

Knux/Müller/Gray/Fresh:

Much like the previous hype video, a montage plays showing the participants in the #1 Contender's tournament, and each get a moment backstage with the camera.

Müller: I have no-zing but respect for Nikki Knux, but this feels like a formality, da? I beat her before, nearly broke her arm. That is what I do: I twist and I crank until my opponent taps out. If they do not tap out, I break arm. If I do not break arm, I hit them with Das Boot, with dives. Very simple. Efficient, you know? So I must do it again to get shot at title I was—how do you say it—"screwed" out of. That is fine. It is nothing personal, Nikki. Just as it was nothing personal last time. We have good match, I break arm if necessary, we go to bar and play Pac-Man or sing karaoke. Good time for all. You know it is nothing personal. You're just in my way.

Nikki Knux: A shocker, last time, eh? A god-damned shocker. Things didn't go my way. They haven't been lately. Been—preoccupied? I dunno. No excuses, though. None for this girl, 'cause I've got a target on my back. Always have. Always will. Girls like Regan O'Reilly saying they're the best submission wrestler in SHTCW:a. She's not. I could go on about saying I am whilst Marcel beat me, made me tap in the ring last time we met. So maybe I'm not the best submission artist. And maybe I'm not even the best striker. You could say Will is. He taught me those elbows, yeah? But who do you think taught him how to use 'em? Me. Who's the girl who made him pass out, revealed to the world who Red Dragon is? Me. Who's the girl who's been champ before, knows what it takes? Me. Who's the girl whose had a TARGET ON HER BACK, since day one? Me. For being champ. For being Will's partner—for not "earning it." Just for being a god-damned girl. Nikki fucking Knux has. And who FIGHTS LIKE A GIRL, and WINS like a girl? Nikki fucking Knux. You're right, Marcel. It isn't personal. It will never be personal between you and me because we both get it—we're similar. We want to be the best. I've been the best, though, Marcel. That title around my waist PROVED I'm the best, Marcel. And I wanna prove it again. And you're in my way to do that. So I'm gonna get back on the damned horse, I'm gonna focus, and I'm gonna be the best again.

Gray: E'eryone 'round here wants to talk 'bout bein' "the best." The dunnae understand, though, that it isn't 'bout bein' "the best." It's about beatin' people up. An' I'm real good at that. CJ Fresh knows it, he'll know it again on Sa'urday, 'n then everyone else'll know it too.

Fresh: 'Ey, man. This fool wanna talk about beatin' people up, but it was HIS shoulders on the mat last time for the 1-2-3. It was CJ Fresh that got the chants and looked dope as all hell doin' it, too. Everyone knows CJ Fresh is hot shit, he fly as all hell, and he need to accessorize. And the best accessory 'round is that SHTCW:a World Championship.

The Beat-Alls:

Close-up of George Eggman and John Pepper with the old SHTCW:a tag-team titles adorned on their shoulders.

Pepper: Oi. These titles.

Eggman: THESE TITLES.

Pepper: We never lost 'em.

Eggman: NEVER LOST 'EM.

Pepper pauses a moment, giving Eggman a look.

Pepper: And Saturd—

Eggman: SATURDAY.

Pepper: We're gonna—

Eggman: WE'RE GONNA TAKE BACK WHAT WE NEVER LOST.

Pepper: What 'e said.

CeC:

Interior, a limo. CeO is decked out in an expensive suit, flanking Crushtron 3000 in the middle of the limo, with Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger, also in a suit, across from him, and Kemper Tierney, in an expensive all-black dress and a sling beside him. Crushtron is so ginormous he is practically exploding out of his suit and his head is sticking out of the sun roof. We only see Crushtron's torso.

CeO: I've got a lot on my plate, running a successful multi-BILLION dollar corporation. I didn't need to save SHTCW:a. I could have let this pathetic organization die a horrible death. I could have let it just rot and fester and wither away. But I saw something in it. And I saved it. And then Mr. Craddock had to screw it all up. He had to screw it up by winning the SHTCW:a title. Then he had to screw it up by not getting on board with the new direction of SHTCW:a. Then he had to screw it up by beating Crushtron 3000 and Oswald MegaCorp. Tiger. And Mr. Müller had to screw it up. Ms. Malone had to screw it up by blasting me in the damned face with her elbow, causing me to have facial reconstructive surgery. And she will be billed accordingly for it. She is not championship material. Mr. Craddock certainly isn't. NONE OF THEM ARE CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL. And examples will be made of them. First and foremost, though, we have "No Name." The "Merc Without a Mouth." Cute. Gimmick infringement, but cute. You had a chance to be paid handsomely for your services to the Crush 'em Committee, Mr. Name. And yet you refused us. And to top it off, you ASSAULTED a fellow employee, a shining young star, Ms. Kemper Tierney, and put her on the shelf for who knows how long. So, for now, Ms. Malone, Mr. Craddock, Mr. Müller, you can wait. Mr. No Name, an example is going to be made out of you on Saturday.

Will Craddock: Y'know, I am so god-damned proud of Mayday Malone. Hardest workin' kid in the whole promotion. But I'll keep soundin' like a broken record until I get what's mine: my title. I beat her on February 6th. I beat her clean, 'n ya screwed me, CeO. Ya screwed me once by havin' yer damned cybernetic goon nearly break my neck, I beat 'em fair 'n square, then ya screw me again by not givin' me a shot at the #1 Contendership. That's fine. Yer scared. Yer scared I ain't a champion in yer image. I get it. But y'know it's my title. I love Mayday, I do, but she's got an ast'risk next to 'er name 'n she will until she beats me in the middle o' that ring fer MY TITLE that I never lost. So, it ain't gonna be now, 'n it ain't gonna be Saturday—but at some point I'm gettin' my title back no matter who stands in my way.
Last edited by Will on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Will
Community Member

Re: Super Hyper Turbo Championship Wrestling: alpha (Wrestling is a Laserquest: Feb. 24th, 8:00 PM EASTERN)

Postby Will » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 pm

SHTCW:a NEWS: Wrestling is a Laserquest Time Change, Pre-Show, & More
per dirtsheetdaily.com

Due to a scheduling conflict, SHTCW:a have moved their Wrestling is a Laserquest show on Saturday, February 24th show back a few hours, from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM, with doors at 7:00 and a pre-show starting at 7:15.

My ladyfriend will be out during the night of Saturday, which I forgot about, and it just makes much better sense for me to stream whilst she's not at home rather than stream during the afternoon. So, just a slight change there.

Seemingly spurned on by Regan O'Reilly's tirade, SHTCW:a management have given her a chance to prove herself on the SHTCW:a pre-show against another submission specialist, Bronson Fury. Time permitting, there will be at least one more unannounced match on the pre-show as well.

Hot off his incredible match with Gorae Wolf in AAW, new champion Will Craddock had this to say:

A sweaty, bruised, Will Craddock is stopped just mere feet from Gorilla position, the title he won from Gorae Wolf around his waist, with "GORAE WOLF" emblazoned on it. Nikki Knux is alongside him, grin beaming on her face, supporting his weight.

CRADDOCK: Aw, luv, it feels SO GOOD. SO DAMNED GOOD. YER NEWWWWW—say it with me, luv.

KNUX/CRADDOCK: YER NEWWWWWWWWW CHAMPION: Will Craddock!

CRADDOCK: Gorae Wolf, Jesus Christ, mate, yer—fuggin' eh. Yer sumthin' else, eh? I hadda give it everythin' I got. There's a reason ya won the FPWA World Cup. I wanted tah face ya not just tah win it, but tah prove I'm one-a the best. Yer the measurin' stick, Gorae. Don't let anyone tell y' otherwise. I knew yer that damned good the second I saw one-a yer matches, an' I hadda 'ave y' in that tournament. Then when I saw this match scheduled, I was fuggin' giddy. Over the fuggin' moon.

KNUX: He was. He was jumping around the flat like a little kid.

CRADDOCK: Any time, any place, y' got yer rematch, Gorae. It's yers. We stole the damned show, we'll steal it again. That was the match-a my life, and I can't wait tah top it.

Now, fer the rest of AAW: say 'ello to yer new champ. I'm ready for any o' ya. Even the self-proclaimed "God o' Death" Josh Belmonte after he's done playin' wit' the Sentarls. I gotta lotta respect for 'im now but he's still runnin' a little po-dunk ass garbage promotion 'ere. And though Gorae brought some respect tah this title, I'm only gonna elevate it. So bring in the best in the damned world tah AAW, tah SHTCW:a, wherever—I'll defend this title anywhere 'n everywhere 'n I'll take AAW into the damned strat'sphere. Strap a rocket tah this motherfugger, 'cause y' 'n me, yer NEWWWWW CHAMPION, we're goin' places.

A match between the two has been made official for the next SHTCW:a show, Episode Four: Greatest Hits! Live