JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Report: Kerry Texan ambushed out of title match!!!!)

For Fire Pro Wrestling World-based E-Feds.
senator
Community Member

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Posted CEO Ousted!!!)

Postby senator » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 pm

No more CeO? That's a big announcement!

Griggs vs. Simba will be a top notch match, no doubt. Never count the Lion out.

Kerry Texan vs. Kaelara Sentarl is going to bring some serious hype. Texan has proven himself to be the real deal ever since his debut, and Kae had the single best night in FPWA history at the S2 finale. Can't wait for this one.

KingRadical
Community Member

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Posted CEO Ousted!!!)

Postby KingRadical » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:52 pm

In response to Lawton's statement, Doc Crystal had this to say on Space Twitter.

@DoubleDoctor
Beau means boyfriend. I think we learned something new about Lawton today, eh? Maybe @RealFirehawkSentarl is more your type. #Overcompensating #ClosetCase
M O S T R A D

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:12 am

KingRadical wrote:In response to Lawton's statement, Doc Crystal had this to say on Space Twitter.

@DoubleDoctor
Beau means boyfriend. I think we learned something new about Lawton today, eh? Maybe @RealFirehawkSentarl is more your type. #Overcompensating #ClosetCase

Lawton has responded to Doc Crystal
Doc Crystal you dike bitch. When I return I'm gonna destroy Kaelara and then Eri and make you watch. Then I'm gonna fuck you're little gang of school shooters.

Firehawk
Community Member

Postby Firehawk » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:54 am

Rather than a short comment, Kaelara Sentarl posted a brief video in response to the argument.

Spoiler: show
With the AAW Heavyweight title resting on her shoulder, Kae's clearly just come off of a training session in the ring, Eri still in the ring running drills on her own. "So there's a bit of a spat going on, I hear. And more words from someone that just won't let things go. Lawton... when it all came down to it, when you got your opportunity, you ran away. You chose not to face your fears, and DON'T try to tell me you weren't afraid... your avoiding of Josh Belmonte told the whole story. That's why I'm the champion, now, because I stepped up, and I faced my fears. You, meanwhile, hide behind bravado, behind insults and claims you can't possibly back up.

I'm sure the day will come when you and I finally lock up in the ring, and I'm sure you can't wait. But if you honestly think, that when that day comes, that I'll simply roll over for you... that I'll let you confirm everything you've said over the last couple of months... then you're wrong."

Eri hops out of the ring, overhearing everything by now. "That sounded downright confident. Little sister's sounding like a champion already."

"You've heard what he's been saying. Also what your friend's been up to."

"Yeah, well..." Eri shrugs. "Lawton, chances are even if you could take down either of us, you wouldn't get very far before you'd have way, WAY bigger trouble on your hands. But it doesn't matter that much. Cause I don't think you have a chance in hell of beating Kae. And I'd rather not waste my time with you. You're not my type, you're not worth the trouble. Although I think it'd be hilarious to watch you get your shit kicked in by... well, anyone, really, heh."

"The only thing that'll happen, if you finally get that chance you want so badly, Lawton... is you'll take the Kae Buster, and lay there wondering what went wrong. And I can point to the exact moment. You'll figure it out."
The edits of Phoenix Rising can always be found at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1174511351
Phoenix Rising can be found on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/firehawk2289 and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/Kileas

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:13 am

AAW Interim Boss Shane Mackey issues a statement:

Since Mr.Lawton loves to run his mouth. I'm putting him in a match against JD Belmonte. If you thought Josh we the insane one you have another thing coming Mr.Lawton. As for Eri Sentarl she will take on Jay Zero and Thunderkiss will defend his IC Title against Doc Crystal on the season 3 premiere !!

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:38 pm

The Harbingers of Death Preparing for war and the state of AAW by Justin Pena:

As mentioned before, in the previous news story, the HoD are now taking on the unfortunate duty of fighting on the defensive. The Harbingers of Death, a ragtag group, founded by Josh Belmonte began a reign of terror many months ago. The supergroup would walk into any promotion and terrorize it, by attacking it's workers and the families of it's workers. And for now there looks to be no stopping them, the unit which only suffered one defeat in tag team action and the only other loss was Belmonte's loss at the hands of Kaelara Sentarl. After the loss the HoD turned on their old master and proceeded to viciously assault him and leave him on the shelf for the time being.

Now with their former leader out of the picture, many see this as an opportunity to take out the supergroup that's been plaguing the FPWA universe and terrorizing it. "With Josh gone; I see this group as more dangerous and less hinged, but they're also less organized and do not have the keen strategic mind games Josh played." Says an anonymous source in the AAW locker room. Among the sweeping changes at AAW going on, Charles E. Oswald was ousted as the big boss, rumor has it money was paid to the board of directors from an unknown source. But with a new figurehead installed until a new boss is found, Doc Crystal has made some changes to the overall atmosphere of the locker room. "There's something in the air, it's full of dread and pain. I can't put a finger on it, with Josh at the helm of the HoD there was fear, but with Crystal, there's just dread and misery, where ever she goes." says Reggie Griggs a superstar at AAW. Gone from AAW are any mentions of Josh Belmonte and his contributions to the company, his picture and any title lineages he's earned has been erased from the AAW record keeping books.

The new embattled leader of the HoD has to now face a war on many fronts. The Bingohall Mutants who are allied with Senator Phillips' promotion PEWA had this to say. "These dumb fucks are gonna get what's coming to them, just watch. We didn't fear Belmonte, but we respected the fuck out of him, which is why we stayed out of the conflict with Senator Phillips since, he kept his word about not involving his cronies. But Crystal we got no respect for, who does this bitch think she is?" said the insane tag team. Another enemy of theirs Nikki Knux is drumming up support from allies she shares in SHTCW:A to gain revenge on Silver Demon for injuring her long-time partner and husband Will Craddock. Finally there's the Fillet Club, who has no allegiances to any of these groups and instead wants to cause chaos to prove they are the number one supergroup in all of the FPWA.

Finally what of Belmonte himself? What has become of the man that set forth this destructive path to the company he co-founded? No one has seen or heard from Belmonte the past week and while he's being hospitalized, the where and what is being kept a secret. His brothers JD and Manny have vowed revenge on the HoD but they have another conflict coming up with Adrien Lawton and his Starboys. JD had this to say "GET THE FUCKING CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE YOU CUNTS!!!" as he shoves a cameraman out of the way. We've been hearing rumors of what Belmonte has been up to (reportedly he's made several phone calls to Will Craddock, Firehawk Sentarl, and to his old mentor Kerry Texan) but none of these rumors could be unsubstantiated. For now, we can only imagine, he's recovering and getting ready to gear up for revenge, if that's true, the HoD have a lot of anger coming their way.

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Report: HoD Prepare for War!!!!)

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Rough draft of the next card:

AAW: Doomsday Clock (07/02/2018) 8:15 PM EST

Main Event:
AAW HW Title Match: Kaelara Sentarl (c) vs Kerry Texan(NO TIME LIMIT) (Light Tube Hell Match)

Co-Main Event:
AAW IC Title Match: Thunderkiss (c) vs Doc Crystal

Other Bouts:
Reggie Griggs vs Simba Mufasa
JD Belmonte vs Adrien Lawton
Eri Sentarl vs Jay Zero
and much much more to be announced

romanticmisery
Community Member

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Report: HoD Prepare for War!!!!)

Postby romanticmisery » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:13 pm

but they're also less organized and do not have the keen strategic mind games Josh played.

:roll: Yeah, dream on! Crystal is more perverse than god of death JJB ever was, and her leadership alone caused Min Seunga to come out her 3-year retirement to fight in ring instead of just sitting on the sidelines, and suit up.

They also aren't mourning the loss of their former leader, nor the ousting of Dynamite Bull Bardy, since not only they recruited not only Tomas but also Mila Ling who's been pushing herself to become worthy of the faction.

Crystal must be pretty happy, since she won't be the only girl around the bad boys like before, and with war looming in the horizon she will have plenty of opportunities to outdo her predecessor.

:jarry:

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:45 am

Shane Mackey Announces Deathmatch Tournament:
"I've heard your pleas from the bloodthirsty AAW faithful and I will answer your please with VIOLENCE!!!! I'm happy to announce that this September the Doc Overdose Tournament of Survival will take place and bloodshed shall roll. The prize is something very special and something that will change the fucking game. Here are the 8 competitors taking part in the tournament:
1. Doc Crystal
2. Kerry Texan
3. Skullface Killah
4. JD Belmonte
5. Glutton Butcher
6. Rilantha De Nev (probably butchered her name)
7. Baseball Fury
8. Brad Pope

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Report: HoD Prepare for War!!New Deathmatch Tournament!!!)

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 am

BREAKING NEWS: KERRY TEXAN AMBUSHED OUT OF TITLE MATCH!!!

In a shocking turn of events at an AAW house show today, Kerry Texan was ambushed by the Starboys and was left bloodied and broken. Jay,Maat, and Adrien unleashed a vicious assault on the elder statesmen of AAW and he was looking to win his first title at AAW. However this attack left him with a massive laceration on his back and he also suffered a sprained ankle during the attack. Throughout the attack Lawton kept yelling "You wanted to tear my leg oldman?!" As of now Texan is out of the AAW Title match and we 'll try and find a suitable replacement. We will try and speak to Lawton to get more info on why he did this.

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Report: Kerry Texan ambushed out of title match!!!!)

Postby Professor Voodoo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Breaking News! Internet Footage leaked by the Fillet Club!

Spoiler: show
(Shortly after the show, late at night)

Omega-3: Camera on.

Hello guppies! It's closing time outside the AAW parking lot, but the night is young for us big fish!

And we're here to spice the night up!

(Tuna pulls out a small portable anchor)

O-3: Now what to do, what to do?

Oh hey! Look at these pristine doors! So beautiful! Tuna!

(Tuna smashes the doors with his anchor)

Let's go inside....

(Catering room)

Flounder: All this food, why do they leave it so?

Tuna: Probably gonna let some stray animals eat it or something.

Flounder: No! It goes in my belly! (Gorges on food)

O-3: Save some for me huh?

Flounder: Finders keepers!

O-3: Feh....

(Main stage)

O-3: There's still cleanup crew here....

Cleanup Crew #1: What are you guys doing here?! The building's closed!

Cleanup Crew #2: Get lost before we call security!

(Tuna appears behind #2)

Tuna: They have security? (Headbutts #2 unconscious)

C-Crew #1: SECUR.....(Tuna hits him in the head with the anchor)

(Flounder is ripping seats out of the stands, throwing them around with reckless abandon)

O-3: Flounder, watch where you're throwing those things!

(Flounder returns to the main stage)

O-3: Alright, I think we've done our jobs here. Let's head outside. Flounder! Bring those 2 guys with you!!

(Flounder hoists the 2 guys on his shoulders)

(Some time later....back outside)

Wake up you two! (Sailfish plays some punk music from his phone)

C-Crew #1: Ugh....what's going on? Why are you guys here?!

Tuna: Never mind what's going on! We have a message we want you to send!

(Tuna whispers something in C-Crew #1's ear)

NOW SAY IT! WE'RE LIVE!

C-Crew #1: (terrified) AAW is Fillet Club territory, and they have free reign to do whatever they damn well please. Nobody, whether it be the ruler of the week, or Josh's regurgitated backwash, can stop them! Fillet Club for life!

Can....I please go now?

O-3: Where's the fun in that?!

(Glares at C-Crew #2)

Which car is yours?!

C-Crew #2: We didn't bring any.....we came in that AAW truck.

O-3: Tuna! Do your thing!

Tuna: Gladly! (Tuna proceeds to smash the windows, gut the tires, and switch the radio to Radio Disney)

C-Crew #1: You know how much those trucks cost?! Our boss is gonna be furious!

Omega-3: Ooh talking back....bad call buddy. You know we WERE gonna leave it at that, and have you guys send a little message, but I think WE'LL do the message sending!

Tuna! Sailfish! Flounder! Initiate Fillet Club Vehicular Brutality Offensive!

Tuna: NOW YOU'RE TALKING! HAVEN'T DONE ONE OF THESE IN A WHILE!!

(Sailfish grabs a ladder)

(Omega-3 carries the crew to the top of the truck)

Tuna, knock em out. (Tuna KO's them with the anchor, and places them on top one another)

(O-3's tone becomes darker)

Now listen here. This is a message to all of AAW. There's a reason Karny isn't wanting anything to do with our AAW exploits. We're a pack of savage fish who revel in violent mayhem. We have a legion of people who seem to cheer us for acts considered heinous by general humanity. We do what we want, when we want, how we want, and we don't stop until we've had our fill.

(Flounder commandeers a working semi truck)

(Sailfish climbs the truck)

(O-3's grin turns into a semi frown)

Now everyone in AAW thinks ol God Of Death was so terrifying. Everyone thinks his backwash inspires fear. They don't know the meaning of the word. Sailfish, prepare the batter.

(Sailfish leaps from the semi to the AAW truck from a 15 foot distance, crushing the production guys)

Sailfish: Such a rush! They look like fish out of water, gasping for oxygen!

Flounder: I want in on this. (Grabs C-Crew #1, giving him the Flounder Grounder on top of the truck) Hmph.

O-3: Before I go any further, I am aware that these are non combatants, so I need not waste any strength here. But to everyone, from Josh, his backwash, those wannabe politicians, Kaelara, the new boss in charge, and everyone else, the mercy I show on this man will not be shown to any of you if you dare to oppose us.

(To C-Crew #2) Don't worry, I'll pay the hospital bills. (Grabs C-Crew #2) AAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

(Omega-3 nails a One Finned Anglerfish, right on top of the incapacitated C-Crew #1)

(Tuna calls EMTs: There's 2 guys on the top of the car who need a little assistance. Send help. *hangs up*)

(Omega-3, Sailfish, and Flounder climb down)

And mind you those were just ordinary guppies. We need not restrict our brutality on AAW wrestlers. We aren't gonna repent if we shorten a career or two.

(The crew up top is still moving, but barely)

(O-3 looks up)

I wouldn't move if I were you. We took it easy on you guys; don't make us regret it.

Let's get out of here.

(Transmission end)
Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Re: JJB's Firepro Showcases/Streaming General Topic (AAW News Report: Kerry Texan ambushed out of title match!!!!)

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Fillet Club 4 Life!!! I shouldn't be cheering this on but I'm marking out