Voting thread for Grand-Prix Title rules

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.

New Grand-Prix Title rules - keep the old or keep the new?

Find the old rules and go back to using them!
No votes
Keep the new contendership rules from ARENA Rising!
100%

Total votes: 4

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Voting thread for Grand-Prix Title rules

Postby fullMETAL » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:40 pm

At ARENA Rising, the Grand-Prix Championship was defended by Jester Jay against the winner of an 8-man elimination battle royal comprised entirely of new members who joined the roster after July 2017 (when World was released in Early Access).

Moving forward, should we keep this method of title defense (where only new post-July 2017 Roster members can compete for it), or should we find and use the original rules instead (which I had also completely forgotten what they were, hence the thing at the show)?

If we continue on the new rules, then the first 7 title matches going forward would be against the other 7 participants of the battle royal in order of elimination (last one eliminated is the #1 contender, one before that is #2, so on), and future contenders would be determined by 8-person elimination battle royals with the same contendership order style, for consistency.

If we find the old rules, should we go back to those? Or should we keep this new style going forward?
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

ninjabrute
Community Member

Re: Voting thread for Grand-Prix Title rules

Postby ninjabrute » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:47 pm

I really dig the new rules but I can't say for sure not knowing what the old ones were... so uh... maybe new?

Will
Community Member

Re: Voting thread for Grand-Prix Title rules

Postby Will » Mon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm

If going forward with the new rules, please forfeit Will Craddock's title shot. He is currently out with a serious neck injury for possibly months, if not forced to retire.