The FPWA* Internet Championship Thread - 'Grand Slam' Champion

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: The FPWA* Internet Championship Thread - Bookings Available! OH NO!

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:48 pm

CAWF_Wrestling wrote:Feels like the old WWF Hardcore Championship lol

Yes it is.

By the time the day is done, the title will have been defended 99 times :|

KingRadical
Community Member

Re: The FPWA* Internet Championship Thread - Bookings Available! - Proof of Greatness!

Postby KingRadical » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:08 am

Updated to here! Felix Santana Jr is the champion once again!
M O S T R A D

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: The FPWA* Internet Championship Thread - Bookings Available! - Proof of Greatness!

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:14 pm

I would like to book the internet championship match on my first FCW show - details at viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2388

The show will be live streamed on April 18. Whoever is the Internet champion on April 18 will be facing...

I'll make the match official on my card if this can be confirmed. Thank you.
Last edited by Timberwolf on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 pm

The Senatorial Office and Santana Family Wrestling would be pleased to allow Felix Santana Jr. to defend the Internet Championship in FCW on April 18.

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

Postby bfx » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 am

State of ANARCHY has another " Inter " Champion that may have something to say about this. :twisted:
CERBERUS LIGA de GUERRA
PLAY OFFS and FINALS are up

KingRadical
Community Member

Postby KingRadical » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:55 am

Timberwolf wrote:I would like to book the internet championship match on my first FCW show - details at viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2388

The show will be live streamed on April 18. Whoever is the Internet champion on April 18 will be facing...

I'll make the match official on my card if this can be confirmed. Thank you.

Of course! To be clear to anyone who doesn't realize, you don't need permission to book the title, just have to stream/record it and post it here!
M O S T R A D

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Hmm I was going to propose hosting a Internet Championship match on Monday Night Wrestling 16th April. Would that interfere with Timberworlf's plans or can
Spoiler: show
Lo Fat
face the winner?

If it makes any difference the MNW challenger was going to be the highest ranked available wrestler on the roster
...and MNW Double Crown Deathmatch & Workhorse Champion... Doc Overdose.

It's not a problem at all if it's better kept off my card, I just noticed I will be lacking a championship match for the first time in a while.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Kristofferson wrote:Hmm I was going to propose hosting a Internet Championship match on Monday Night Wrestling 16th April. Would that interfere with Timberworlf's plans or can
Lo Fat
face the winner?

If it makes any difference the MNW challenger was going to be the highest ranked available wrestler on the roster

It's not a problem at all if it's better kept off my card, I just noticed I will be lacking a championship match for the first time in a while.

Well, the Senator and I are working on a program, but since the title is not mine to book, there is nothing I can do if you want to do a title match yourself. I do have contingency plans in place if Felix drops the title before Wednesday, which will be a live event, BTW, not prerecorded.

KingRadical
Community Member

Postby KingRadical » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:18 am

Anyone's free to book when and how they want. I do encourage bookers to work with each other for the best results though. This is supposed to be a community title, after all!
M O S T R A D

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:34 am

Timberwolf wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:Hmm I was going to propose hosting a Internet Championship match on Monday Night Wrestling 16th April. Would that interfere with Timberworlf's plans or can
Lo Fat
face the winner?

Well, the Senator and I are working on a program, but since the title is not mine to book, there is nothing I can do if you want to do a title match yourself. I do have contingency plans in place if Felix drops the title before Wednesday, which will be a live event, BTW, not prerecorded.

It's OK, I'll leave it this time. I don't want to get between a planned programme just because my card is looking a little bare for next week.

soak314
Community Member

Postby soak314 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 am

Give the doc his challenge! He either loses and things proceed as normal or he wins and we get more potential high stakes Doc OD bookings all over the place.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:54 pm

soak314 wrote:
Give the doc his challenge! He either loses and things proceed as normal or he wins and we get more potential high stakes Doc OD bookings all over the place.

I've arranged something else for MNW28 now but it can happen later maybe.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:00 am

After FCW's Episode 1 that was held tonight, your FPWA champion is....

Felix Santana Jr. retains the title in a hard fought victory over Lo Fat. The match video will be highlighted tomorrow. For now, you can see the match in the whole FCW show at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/251936691. It will be near the end at the 1:08:00 mark.

KingRadical
Community Member

Postby KingRadical » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:49 am

Awesome! I'll update the OP once you highlight the match
M O S T R A D

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:06 pm

AAW wants to book Felix Santana Jr. in the future

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm

joshthejerseyboy wrote:AAW wants to book Felix Santana Jr. in the future

Go for it!

Not that you needed my permission to book an Internet Title bout, but coordination is always good, and you always have permission to book my people.

Firehawk
Community Member

Postby Firehawk » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm thinking, regardless of who's champion by the time it rolls around, that I'll run a title match either before or after Showdown this coming Monday. We'll see how that plays out, obviously. Also definitely depends on how I feel that night.
The edits of Phoenix Rising can always be found at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1174511351
Phoenix Rising can be found on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/firehawk2289 and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/Kileas

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:58 pm

KingRadical wrote:Awesome! I'll update the OP once you highlight the match

Ask and ye shall receive.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/252581761

CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:54 am

Felix Santana is the longest reigning champion :P

...and pretty sure Bruiser is the shortest lol
ALL CAWF TITLE HISTORIES HERE:
https://cawfwrestling.wordpress.com/

Firehawk
Community Member

Re: The FPWA* Internet Championship Thread - The Santana Era

Postby Firehawk » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:22 am

Tonight brings big news for the Internet Championship: more to follow once Showdown concludes properly.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/253865031

Your result of tonight's Internet Championship match from Phoenix Rising Showdown #7.

AND NEW INTERNET CHAMPION: BLAKE DYNAMITE
The edits of Phoenix Rising can always be found at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1174511351
Phoenix Rising can be found on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/firehawk2289 and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/Kileas

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:06 am

Blake shall be weary. Target on the mans back now.

CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Congrats Blake!
ALL CAWF TITLE HISTORIES HERE:
https://cawfwrestling.wordpress.com/

KingRadical
Community Member

Re: The FPWA* Internet Championship Thread - An Explosive Match

Postby KingRadical » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Updated! Congratulations to Blake
M O S T R A D

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Felix Santana Jr. Speaks!
Felix Santana Jr: So it has happened. I have lost my beloved Internet Championship, and all that is left now is the Dominican Golden Championship for me. I am no longer traveling around the FPWA to defend my well desired title. And the person who I lost it to...all I can say is...congratulations, Blake Dynamite! It was an honorable thing to hold that belt and be recognized as El Primero all around the world, but if I were to lose, it is best that I lost to a man who takes the craft of pro wrestling as seriously as I do, to someone which it is no disrespect to lose to!

Felix Jr: And make no mistake, Blake, you will be a great champion, and I look forward to seeing you make that belt look even better! But also know this, when you eventually lose that belt, and we have the time, I would like nothing more than a rematch! Because I think we could have an even better match the next time around...and maybe this time, I'll be the one who gets the win!

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Tue May 01, 2018 4:47 pm

AAW requests Blake Dynamite s presence for an Internet Title Match against Batroc the Leaper