Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

MANIC MONDAY II CARD

Next Monday is a special show featuring a Royal Rumble inspired contest and appearances on the card from all available members of the MNW roster. There will also be a Deathmatch Championship triple threat elimination bout and a 2/3 falls exhibition match that could put a twist in the road to find the next MNW Grand Championship contender. The full card, along with recent form and win% can be found in the spoiler tags below:

Spoiler: show
Undercard - 30 minutes
Nomura Suji (debut) vs Timothy James (WLL, 17%)
Jimmy Green (debut) vs Austin Rose (-LL, 0%)

James and Rose risk joining Wolfgang in the dreaded Loser Leaves Town match if they are beaten in their matches against their debuting opponents after losing their previous two. In the latter match tag partner's from the Smoky Mountain Express will face off against each other in what could be an interesting dynamic considering the stakes for Rose.

2/3 Falls Match - no limit
Jean-Pierre Mutombo (WWW, 75%) vs Elise Pichon (debut)

Mutombo agreed to place his spot in the forthcoming Grand Championship Number One Contender Qualifier on the line for the privilege of working opposite Pichon on her MNW debut.

Royal Rollover
20 Persons TBC

Twenty wrestlers will compete for a fast-track shot at the MNW Grand Champion, Tomas.

Eight randomly selected competitors will start in an over-the-top-rope battle royal with a 15 minute time limit. At the end of the match the eliminated wrestlers will be replaced by new competitors by luck of the draw and the match will restart. This process will continue until all 20 entrants have been in the ring, at which point the time limit will be removed and the match will continue until a decisive winner is found.

The overall winner will bypass the normal qualification process and become the mandatory challenger for the MNW Grand Championship, as well as forever being known as the first-crowned Rollover Royal

Deathmatch Championship barbed-wire elimination rematch - 60 minutes
Charity Bizarre (c) (LWW, 71%) vs Tomas (WWL, 70%) vs Jet Henry (-LW, 50%)

Former champion Tomas' mandatory rematch became a three-person elimination match after Henry was added to the match due to causing injury to Spiros. A win for new champion Bizarre will credit her with a mandatory rematch clause but will also add her name to the forthcoming Grand Championship #1 Contender Qualifier.

pufffsorplumes
Community Member

Postby pufffsorplumes » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Really cool way to do a 20 person battle royal. Can’t wait to see this one.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Promos

Spiros
PARADISE BEACH:
The scene is a sunny white beach. Spiros sits up on a lounger. His midriff is bandaged but he is smiling broadly as a large cocktail loaded with fruit is served to him by an unattractive but well-endowed waitress who acknowledges him with a wink before taking away some empty glasses on a tray.

Spiros turns to the camera and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"It is a hard life, yes? But it is the order of the doctor, you know, so I do not complain!

"Mr. Henry, I have no argument with you because you did your jump to win in an honest manner and it is normal to sometimes break a bone or something like this and then it is time to relax.

"This is why I come to the beautiful Paradise Beach. I can make a rest, meet my family, talk to beautiful women and eat delicious Greek food. So I send you this message to say do not worry about me my friends - I will spend my vacation from Monday Night Wrestling well. When I come back I will be the same Spiros who dances and smiles and has good fun but who has never been pinned and has never submitted. Now, I say goodbye to you as it is time for me to be busy."

Spiros puts two fingers from each hand into his mouth and blows a loud, shrill whistle before pulling on his bandaging and letting it snap back lightly to his body. He yells something in Greek as the video fades out.

"Γεια Μις, ελάτε σε μένα και κοιτάξτε μου λευκά μέρη!"

Boogaloo
WISH YOU WERE HERE?
Boogaloo is seen setting up a camera aimed at an empty two-seat sofa upholstered in purple velour. He then moves to where he believes he is slightly out of shot but can be partially seen making frantic last minute adjustments to his appearance in a hand mirror. He fully enters the frame with a theatrical leap as if with the intention of surprising the viewer before slinking backwards until he is slumped on the sofa like a lounging feline.

"Hey Hey Hey! This is a message for my top boy Spiros. Do you remember the greasy-haired boy in the Monday Night Wrestling office with the lisp and the funny smell and those green corduroy trousers that he wears every day even when he made a ketchup stain on them? Well you will be proud of your Boogaloo because even though he frightens me I went to him after the last show and he agreed that if I make a video he will satellite it to you to see while you lick your wounds in Greece.

"Oooh, when I saw the Jet boy with that inferior afro land on you all rough I bit my nails down to the bone with worry, I don't mind telling you. But when the doctor boy with hairy forearms who talks too fast and fidgets with this earhole, which he doesn't notice that I notice, after he told me you were OK and will be resting up on Paradise Beach, well then I just got silly jealous - why couldn't I go with you!

"Apparently I have to stay here because I am doing something called the Royal Rollover with twenty boys. Hooo, that sounds like my kind of fun! So don't you worry about your Boogaloo my Helvetian Hunk because that will take my mind off your poorly body and I will be having too much fun to envy you sunning yourself on those nudy beaches without me.

"Wish you were here Spiros? Hey Hey Hey!

Augustine Eagle
ITCHIN':
Eagle is pacing up and down. He wears the furrowed expression of a man with something on his mind.

"You know what? I'm itchin here. I'm itchin to high five my fans. I'm itchin to fight. More than anythin, I'm itchin to chase my fate and become a EM-EN-DUB champ again.

"Now I been round long enough to know that any gold feels good to hold, you know what I'm sayin? And when I was Deathmatch champ for a cup a coffee I soaked that shit up, man. Even so, the Deathmatch scene just ain't my jam. Reason is, I fight in the ring because I'm done fighting on a battlefield. And that barb-wire and explosion deal is just way too much real shit after what I seen, ya hear? That don't make me no candy-ass for sayin so in my book neither.

"The Meltzer Workhorse championship, yeah that sounds good to me. Cos that belt says to me; "the motherfucker that holds this bitch has the most beautiful-ass game in the ring and he get it done in the ring too". That shit right there is me all the way through and all I gotta do is show it to the unbelievers. Problem is, this office got me penned up and waiting because the goddamn champ has eyes for a Grander Prize, you know what I'm sayin? Supremo Guerrero won't piss and won't get off the pot so that leaves me to do what I find hardest - sweet FA, man!

"Turns out that next week there is somethin that I can do tho. I can get in a ring, beat the ass of 19 suckers and go straight into a Grand Championship match. So now I'm itchin to get back in that ring and show those turkeys who the main man is. And Guerrero, if you ever get that Grand Championship shot think on this: by the time your chance comes, it could be ME you gotta face, OH YEAH!

Evelyn Wilde
WARNING:
Wilde sits backwards on a chair. The camera zooms in until only her chest upwards is in the frame. Her elbows rest on the back of the seat and her fingers lightly tap her lips in quiet contemplation. She is wearing bold blue makeup that surrounds her eyes and dominates her face. Vicious-looking spikes adorn the shoulders of her shiny black leather jacket. She pauses intently, focusing away from the camera. When she does speak it's in a hushed, disinterested tone.

"I not going to say a lot. There isn't a lot I need say. I got a message that says Evelyn Wilde is in the Rollover at Manic Monday II. If you've got yours, consider this a warning. I'm warning you now because on the night you aren't going see it coming. You aren't going to see it coming, because it's going to come fast. My foot, your face - It'll be my pleasure to introduce you at Manic Monday II. Whether I'm drawn in first or drawn in last the final result is not going to change...

For the first time Wilde stares directly down the lens.

"...But if we are in a ring together, friend or foe, YOU ARE A TARGET and I am going to BREAK YOUR BALLS!"

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Streaming MNW18 - MANIC MONDAY II

www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Just in case my banner isn't working yet...

pufffsorplumes
Community Member

Postby pufffsorplumes » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Good show today. The Royal Rollover was really cool and worked out really well!

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:48 am

TJ on his debuting opponent, just outside his own dressing room

Now, THAT... is what I call... a match. GodDAMN, can they wrestle! Nomura Suji - you were one tough high-flyer to keep down. Those Superstar Presses could NOT keep you down. So I had to keep it old school and stretch you out with an ol’ fashioned crab - figured those legs’d be smartin’ after all those leg whips...
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:13 am

Why did the SME have to face each other? Are you splitting them up? I think I must have missed a show or something. It was a good match though.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:14 pm

Level wrote:
Why did the SME have to face each other? Are you splitting them up? I think I must have missed a show or something. It was a good match though.

They were drawn at random, as is always the case for undercard matches. They didn't have good enough win loss records to be entered into the Royal Rollover and there was only two other wrestlers on the undercard so it was quite likely but random none the less.

I wasn't planning on splitting them up but Austin Rose was criticalled and if he survives that he will be going into a loser leaves MNW match so it may happen. If it does are you happy for Jimmy Green to stay or are they a package?

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Some stuff happened there...

Tomas
for a week, the master of space and time lost one of his crowns of three. the champion of the three belts was only two. BUT NOW THERE ARE THREE BELTS AROUND THE VERY VERY THIN WAIST OF TOMAS YET AGAIN! AND TOMAS DESTROYED PEOPLE AND BROKE BODIES TO BRING THE BELT BACK WHERE IT BELONGS!

the belt of the way of speed and the championship of grand are important, but the true belt of tomas is the championship of death, BECAUSE TOMAS IS GOOD AT DEALING DEATH AND DEFENDING WITH THE TUBES OF LIGHT! now tomas is waiting for another challenge...

DNA
Yeah, yeah, guess that Rollover Rumble just ran over the Dangerous One, just like that. Sucks,
but that's the breaks. One second, I'm in there having a little contest within the match with Hendo, next moment, I'm outta there. I'm good, though. That'd have been a good opportunity, but an old vet like me knows well that opportunities come and go. Real test is looking for the next one. And I'm not done looking yet.

JPM
That was a tremendous contest of the highest level of athleticism and technicality! I, Jean-Pierre, have kept my word! I did not hold back, and I did not step back! No, while the people who run the Monday Night Wrestling may have misread my full intentions, they ignited the competitive spark within my lionheart! Did they think that I needed real consequences for motivation? Did they think that I needed to be pushed into this? They insulted me with those implications, but never fear, all worked out for the best! Also, I wish to give a shout out to my fellow Charisma King for a well earned victory, and a respite from the hounds of elimination!

Now, Elise Pichon, to say that you lived up to your reputation is to understate the description of what I delt with in our match! I may have won both falls, but you made me work for each one and take it very seriously, too! Your suplexes are very much comparable to the best, and your power should not be possible for one of your petite frame! To say that I was impressed is to be perfectly accurate! But I was not surprised.

Mlle Pichon, mes excuses si vous ne voulez pas me connaître après ce match. Il suffit de dire le mot, et moi, Jean-Pierre va s'éloigner comme une douce brise de Kinshasa. Nous avons eu notre match, et je suis heureux avec ça.

As an added note, I was glad to see you throw some promos out there, Kris, wish I had managed to get mine up, but by the time I could have, it was too late. Hope to make up for that this week.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Kristofferson wrote:
Level wrote:

They were drawn at random, as is always the case for undercard matches. They didn't have good enough win loss records to be entered into the Royal Rollover and there was only two other wrestlers on the undercard so it was quite likely but random none the less.

I wasn't planning on splitting them up but Austin Rose was criticalled and if he survives that he will be going into a loser leaves MNW match so it may happen. If it does are you happy for Jimmy Green to stay or are they a package?

Umm... while I really never had any desire to see them ever separated. It might be an interesting storyline to have Jimmy by himself. So you could keep him or I can send one of my other tag teams. It's up to you bro.

pufffsorplumes
Community Member

Postby pufffsorplumes » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Nomura Shuji comments on his MNW debut match on social media

Nomura Shuji
@HyperHighlight

Soooo close :violin: Hope to meet again Mr. James! :markout: :seppuku: :numberone: Win, Lose or Draw Monday Night Wrestling has a new highlight ;)
#MNW #HyperHighlight

Kristofferson
Community Member

Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:30 pm

@LEVEL

If you don't mind either way I'll leave him in. He wrestled a great match so I'm also interested to see how he'd get on in singles competition. He might yet win his Loser Leave's match and make it all academic anyway.

MANIC MONDAY II RESULTS & NEWS

Really fun show with an experimental concept central to the card that worked better than I could have hoped. Some great matches outside of the Roll Over Rumble too.

The full show can be watched here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/223995190

All the shows results and resulting news below:

Undercard
Timothy James bt Nomura Suji by sub @ 22:08 (97%)
Jimmy Green bt Austin Rose by KO @ 16:54 (88%)

Green not only consigned Smoky Mountain Express tag partner Rose to a Loser Leaves MNW match he also hurt him in the process. Rose's treatment forced MNW to commission a medical report and on the basis of this insurers removed liability coverage to compete for 3 weeks. The next Loser Leaves MNW match will therefore be delayed until Rose's return. So far Wolfgang is the only other contestant in the match but the bout will become a multi-person affair if further names are added.

Green has qualified for a future Deathmatch Championship challenge by causing Rose's injury.

2/3 Falls Match for a place in the GC Qualifier
Jean-Pierre Mutombo bt Elise Pichon 2 falls to 0 by pin, then sub @ 16:31 (combined) (76%)

Mutombo retains his place in the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier.

Royal Rollover
Peruvian Dragon bt 19 other entrants @ 1:05:33 (81%)

Dragon went coast to coast to become the first ever entry into Rollover Royalty and earns a mandatory challenge to the Grand Championship, which will take place next week.

During the course of the match Satan caused an injury to Doc Overdose, Hendonesia caused an injury to his tag team partner Satan and Dragon caused injury to Hendonesia. All were assessed by medical professionals and the outcome was both Tag Team Champions effectively being removed from MNW competition for two weeks apiece by the promotion insurers, whilst Overdose will be out of action for three weeks.

As a result of the injuries Dragon has earned the opportunity to challenge alongside Jimmy Green for the Deathmatch Championship in addition to his challenge for the Grand Championship. Satan and Hendonesia will be added to the match provided it is not scheduled to take place before they are cleared to compete again.

Deathmatch Championship Rematch - Exploding Barbed Wire
Tomas bt Jet Henry and Charity Bizarre (c) both by KO @ 6:12 (59%)

Tomas used weapons to make short work of both his opponents, become a two-time Deathmatch Champion and retain his MNW Triple Crown status. Bizarre is defeated in her first defence and as she never successfully defended the Championship she will have no right to a rematch.

Henry and Bizarre both suffered injuries in the match. MNW insurers suspended liability coverage for Henry for 3 weeks removing him from completion for that period. Bizarre unfortunately had her cover withdrawn indefinitely so will be removed from the MNW roster. She is a former MNW Deathmatch Champion and leaves with a WLD record of 5-3-0 and a 63% win rate.

Bizarre's Tag Team Children of Justice had qualified for a number one contender's match for the MNW Tag Team Championship. Her partner FreedoM will be offered another chance to qualify with a match against the Charisma Kings. She will be given until the day of the show to find a tag partner or else MNW will assign a partner.

MNW now has one spare place on the roster and will accept submissions for new talent.

If anyone is interesting in submitting an edit to MNW there is one space to fill. Post the steam link here - anyone who is not above 200 edit points and has been built for entertainment will be considered.

Sooj
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling: one space on the roster - POST SUBMISSIONS HERE

Postby Sooj » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:36 pm

I have a win-at-all costs cheatin’, big-talkin’ heel colloquially known as Jerry ‘The Seattle Slugger’ George with technique and one helluva brass knuckle punch... and a vicious, southern-style, rule-breaking behemoth who moves methodically and cares only about inflicting pain and restricting opponents’ airflow to the brain named Cain ‘The Hangman’ Lynch. Not up on the workshop yet but ones a MONSTER edit while the others in a similar vein to Flair.

Thoughts on which MNW would be interested in - if either, Kris?

Also, TJ on JPM’s match...

Just reviewed the tape, ol’ pal - glad to see you’re on such a howling run. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re THE NEXT big deal here at MNW - not for my money, I wouldn’t be surprised at all

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 pm

I need to make a quick correction:
Regularly, FreedoM is teamed with Justice as the Children of Liberty (rename is pending), and Charity Bizarre is teamed with Domino Rouge as Sinsation.
Also regularly, any 3-person matches take place with FM and Sinsation as Fully Loaded (as well as any tag matches where FM teams with Domino or Charity instead of Justice), and matches featuring all 4 have them listed as "Justice & Fully Loaded".
I should've probably clarified that at the beginning.

Additionally, do you have (or do you plan on having) the streams archived to youtube?
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 am

Elise Pichon Post Match
Elise is recovering from her match in her personal Change room.
A white towel is strewn over her head.

Comment osait-il ...
Comment osait-il ...

JE SUIS NOBILITÉ Le meilleur que vous pouvez espérer accomplir dans une vie!

Let it be known. On this day, the better competitor won ... Jean took me to task and I was defeated.

But let something else be known,

Si vous décidez de me rabaisser, je vais vous blesser avec chaque once de colère en moi

Now get that caméra vidéo out of my face...

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:26 am

Sooj wrote:I have a win-at-all costs cheatin’, big-talkin’ heel colloquially known as Jerry ‘The Seattle Slugger’ George with technique and one helluva brass knuckle punch... and a vicious, southern-style, rule-breaking behemoth who moves methodically and cares only about inflicting pain and restricting opponents’ airflow to the brain named Cain ‘The Hangman’ Lynch. Not up on the workshop yet but ones a MONSTER edit while the others in a similar vein to Flair.

Just reviewed the tape, ol’ pal - glad to see you’re on such a howling run. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re THE NEXT big deal here at MNW - not for my money, I wouldn’t be surprised at all

I've had a PM submission from Prof Voodoo. Do you mind if I keep them on standby for the next time someone leaves the roster - it doesn't normally take very long?

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:27 am

fullMETAL wrote:I need to make a quick correction:
Regularly, FreedoM is teamed with Justice as the Children of Liberty (rename is pending), and Charity Bizarre is teamed with Domino Rouge as Sinsation.
Also regularly, any 3-person matches take place with FM and Sinsation as Fully Loaded (as well as any tag matches where FM teams with Domino or Charity instead of Justice), and matches featuring all 4 have them listed as "Justice & Fully Loaded".
I should've probably clarified that at the beginning.

Additionally, do you have (or do you plan on having) the streams archived to youtube?

Justice and FreedoM were teamed together as CoL and Rouge and Bizarre also (without a name) but when Justice and Rouge left MNW I teamed Bizarre and FreedoM together. Initially I have named most the teams on MNW but I more than welcome suggestions from the handlers and will always supercede a name I chose, which is effectively a placeholder, if a handler has a preference.

Are you not able to view the episodes on Twitch? They are archived back quite far since I've been using the highlight function. If I ever run out of space I might start moving then to Youtube.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 am

Kristofferson wrote:
Sooj wrote:I have a win-at-all costs cheatin’, big-talkin’ heel colloquially known as Jerry ‘The Seattle Slugger’ George with technique and one helluva brass knuckle punch... and a vicious, southern-style, rule-breaking behemoth who moves methodically and cares only about inflicting pain and restricting opponents’ airflow to the brain named Cain ‘The Hangman’ Lynch. Not up on the workshop yet but ones a MONSTER edit while the others in a similar vein to Flair.

I've had a PM submission from Prof Voodoo. Do you mind if I keep them on standby for the next time someone leaves the roster - it doesn't normally take very long?

Not at all - looking forward to seeing who or WHAT voodoo comes up with. I’ll keep working on ‘em and upload soon enough

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:52 pm

MNW19 CARD

Hot on the heels of MANIC MONDAY II and the Royal Rollover match, the next episode for MNW19 is headlined by a Grand Championship match. There is also a tag match to pick up the pieces of the devastated tag team division and an undercard including a debut as well as the usual stakes on offer.

The full card as well recent form and win% below:

Undercard - 30 minutes
Vulcan Vesuvius (WLW, 75%) vs Elise Pichon (--L, 0%)
Evelyn Wilde (LWL, 46%) vs Nomura Shuji (--L, 0%)
Jay Dillah (LLW, 45%) vs Jimmy Green (--W, 100%)
Bullshit (LWL, 40%) vs Stan Classic (WWL, 56%)
Johnny Bryant (LLW, 67%) vs Baby Rose (LWL, 67%)
Fingers the Clown (WWL, 43%) vs Shen Nguyen (debut)

It is unlikely the Speedway Championship will be defended by Tomas next week but opportunities in the Deathmatch and Meltzer Workhorse Championships are available for those who win with a critical move or in a 100% rated match.

Tag Team Exhibition - no limit
Charisma Kings (Jean-Pierre Mutombo & Timothy James) vs ZENITH (FreedoM & Bai Hu)

Freedom was part of a tag team that earned a number one contender's match but her partner Charity Bizarre has been removed from MNW after injury at MANIC MONDAY II. MNW have offered FreedoM a match to re-earn this place with a new partner and FreedoM chose Hu - an accomplice of her famous tag team partner Justice.

Charisma Kings were selected as the opponents due to Mutombo's win-loss record and because both members won their matches at MANIC MONDAY II. The winner will face Burnt Offspring (Baby Rose & Peruvian Dragon) to find the number one contender to champions Unholy Smokes (Satan & Hendonesia)

Grand Championship - 60 minutes
Tomas (c) vs Peruvian Dragon

Tomas' first defence of the Grand Championship is against the winner of the 2018 Royal Rollover Peruvian Dragon. The challenger has a motive beyond sporting accomplishment as his tag team partner Baby Rose lost his Championship to Tomas.
Last edited by Kristofferson on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:46 pm

Kristofferson wrote:Are you not able to view the episodes on Twitch? They are archived back quite far since I've been using the highlight function. If I ever run out of space I might start moving then to Youtube.

I *ahem*download*ahem* from YouTube to watch at home later, and it's nowhere near as easy to *ahem*download*ahem* from Twitch.
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:37 am

Ah right. I'll take a look, if it doesn't take too long I'll do it.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Promos

Spiros
THINGS TO DO IN GREECE PART TWO
Spiros is in a noisy outdoor night club busy with people dancing around a swimming pool. He is accompanied by an unattractive but well endowed woman who he spins around as though showing her off to the camera. He wiggles his eyebrows and leans into the camera with a gaping smile on his face.

"Yes? Yes? May I meet you to my lady friend Maria? Like the Virgin Maria, you can say, haha. We meet last week at the Paradise Beach when she make me the most beautiful ouzo spritzer and I tell her I make her my Spiro gyro speciality to say my gratitude. Maria come to my apartment at the dinner time but we do not eat the gyro, do you see my phrasing, eh? And let me say this to you; Maria she may look like an angelic but she teach even the Olympian Spiros some wrestling move discoveries - if you, as you say, catch my breeze. Do not worry, the Virgin Maria does not speak the English as well as your friend Spiros - her virtue is not dirtied to her ears.

"But I say this not as a boasting man but to say I am happy in my days away from the Monday Night Wrestling. And do not worry, I do not come back with pig belly and loose cheeks! Virgin Maria is giving old Spiros a dense working out schedule, eh? You follow my explanation?

"Now please, the DJ is playing our music, allow ourselves to be relieved upon so Maria and Spiros can do the dancing."

Boogaloo
DUTY FREE
Boogaloo is being filmed by an unknown person with a hand camera. He is dressed in leather trousers and a flannel poncho. His face is powdered white but he make-up is otherwise relatively subtly applied. He's in an airport surrounded by large bags. The camera dips to the floor whilst he finishes shooing off a child who was asking for a photograph before focusing again on Boogaloo.

"HEY HEY HEY! The MNW Office Boy with greasy hair who I heard still lives with his mother even though he must be in his late forties told me I can do another satellite thingy to send my top boy Spiros another message to Greece and at first I said WOO! But then I had a sneaky thought and said 'no thank you'

"Why? Well I remembered the Booker Boy with the shiny head and Hitler moustache who coughs into that hanky all the time and I saw in it once and it was gross, well he never booked a Boogaloo on match on next week's show. I said 'what am I supposed to do?' and he said 'take some time off' and I put my nose up in the air and walked away annoyed until Office Boy gave me a plan...

Boogaloo waves a ticket at the camera.

"That's one flight ticket to Greece! I'm going to Mykanos to surprise my Top Boy Spiros - HOO! I can't wait to see his face when he sees his Boogaloo boy! HEY HEY HEY"

Evelyn Wilde
PROJECT YOURSELF
Wilde sits in a fold-out chair in a dark room. Her back is to the camera and over her shoulder we see the only source of light is a projection showing flickering clips of Nomura Shuji competing in matches in BCW. In one of the scenes Shuji has been busted open. Wilde claps her hands and the image freezes on a frame zoomed in on Shuji's bloodied face. Wilde stands and turns to the camera. She walks in front of the chair and raises her arms out by her sides. She's wearing a white sari gown and an almost opaque veil. The image is now projected on her body.

"Nomura Shuji. You like to talk about highlights so I made some of my own. Of you. I've highlighted your weaknesses. I've highlighted your mistakes. I've highlighted your limitations.

"Before the Royal Rollover I issued a warning. And although I did not win, I made good on my threat. I got in the ring, I locked down my targets and I broke some balls.

"Next time I get in the ring things become much more simple. I have just one target. Just one man to break.

Wilde pulls the veil from her face, leaps over the chair and kicks through the projection sheet, tearing the image of Shuji's bleeding face into two as she draws her leg down.

"Nomura Shuji. YOU ARE A TARGET and I am going to BREAK YOUR BALLS!"

Augustine Eagle
WHAT DO YOU SAY?
"They asked me in the office to hit 'em up with a promo. Made me wonder if they know what a promo is. For a promo you need a match to promote. And I ain't got shit.

"Still, after being tossed out the Royal Rollover I feel like I owe my fans something so here I am.

"Damn. Three minutes of action is all I saw. That's when Flame Features picked me up way over his head and through be like I was nuttin.

"Can't hate game. Can't hate the players. This one's on me.

"Now I'm back in the waiting game and I'm getting angsty. Guerrero's qualifier match still ain't in sight and I don't get my match till he's done with his. On top of this, the fans gotta wait too. So what I say to MNDUB is this: give the fans their Meltzer Workhorse Championship match first. Guerrero, Alger and I can throw down and Guerrero can go back to waiting for his qualifier match right after - what do you say?!

pufffsorplumes
Community Member

Postby pufffsorplumes » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Nomura Shuji response to Evelyn Wilde
Camera walks into the gym and spots Shuji training. Nomura is working on his striking and footwork, quick palm strikes and knees landing with a “CRACK!” on a tree like structure. He spots the camera and turns around wiping the sweat from his brow.

“Ball. Breaker. Evelyn Wilde!” Shuji’s mouth slowly curls into a smirk. “I’m so happy that you’ve been watching...but most importantly, I hope you’re learning. All of those, heh, “highlights” you’ve been watching, those were me learning. But this Monday will be my turn to teach. I’ll even make it easy for this lesson and give you a target”

Shuji pulls a highlighter from his pocket and draws a bullseye on the camera lens. The camera fades away with Nomura smiling directly into the lens.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 pm

A MNW Spokesperson makes an announcement on the Meltzer Workhorse Championships following comments made by Augustine Eagle yesterday:

The MNW office maintains it is our bookers, not our talent, that schedule our championship matches. But by the same token it is acknowledged that the Meltzer Workhorse Championship has not been defended since Supremo Guerrero was crowned the inaugral champion more than four weeks ago and the Grand Championship Qualifier Elimination Match that is keeping Guerrero from defending his belt has still not been scheduled.

Therefore, both MWC contenders Augustine Eagle and Nicholas Alger will be given the opportunity next week to bring forward their challenge if they are able to temporarily put aside their competitive instincts and team together to defeat champion Guerrero and a partner of his choosing on next week's show.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 am

TJ on the exhibition tag match - with a request to the MNW booking team:

This is it - what seems like the last roll of the dice. Two of our last tag matches... two losses - I was injured during the first, then wasn’t fast enough to make the save during the second. The Charisma Kings NEED this. No, I - *I* need this. Jean-Pierre, I won’t let you down. If the heads of MNW are listening, I request to be the first legal man in the ring for The Charisma Kings. I have something I need to prove...