Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Kristofferson
Community Member

Monday Night Wrestling - FOUR spots free on the roster - post in the thread

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:34 pm

MNW36 RESULTS & NEWS

Full show is here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/275563902

A long show with a lot going on. Check it out. Full results and news in spoiler tags below:

Spoiler: show
Undercard
Chun beat Kevin Wolfe in 7 Min 48 Sec with a Jumping Knee Kick. Rating: 62%
Jerry George beat Johnny Kervan in 25 Min 4 Sec with a Space Needle Strikeout. Rating: 92%
Axl Evermore beat Bullshit in 12 Min 53 Sec with a Reverse Turning Driver. Rating: 76%
Jet Henry beat Lucha La Barba in 11 Min 46 Sec with a K.O. Rating: 79%

Chun earns a second shot at the Speedway Championship at MNW37 by getting the fastest win on the card.

Jet Henry earns a Deathmatch Championship match challenge at MNW37 by winning by KO. La Barba has been suspended from competition until MNW39 by the insurers after assessing his medical condition.

Loser Leaves MNW Elimination
Jean-Pierre Mutombo defeated Hammer Fist, Shen Nguyen, & Evelyn Wilde by lastly beating Hammer Fist in 24 Min 50 Sec with a Bck Hook-leg Pinfall. Rating: 100%

Nguyen leaves MNW with a leaderboard record of -2, a WLD record of 4-6-0 and a win ratio of 40%. He won no championships or honours during his tenure. His team with Doc Overdose CURE BY FIRE have been disbanded.

Fist leaves MNW with a leaderboard record of -3, a WLD record of 1-4-0 and a win ratio of 20%. He won no championships or honours during his tenure.

Wilde leaves MNW with a leaderboard record of -5, a WLD record of 8-13-0 and a win ratio of 38%. She won no championships or honours during her tenure. Her team with Augustine Eagle STARS & STRIKES have been disbanded.

MNW wishes all three the best in their future endeavours.

Mutombo survives. He will challenge for the Meltzer-Workhorse Championship at MNW37 due to winning a 100% rated match.

Speedway Championship
Tomas (c) and Johnny Bryant wrestled to a TLD at 15 minutes. Rating: 88%

Tomas retains his title on his 12th defence.

Tag Team Championship Rematch
NIGHTMARE FUEL defeated CHAIN OF COMMAND (c) when Baby Rose beat Pagan Lin in 35 Min 41 Sec with a Hip Drop. Rating: 99%

NIGHTMARE FUEL become two time Tag Team Champions by winning their rematch. CHAIN OF COMMAND never successfully defended their titles so are not entitled to a rematch.

During the match Ivanna Federov suffered a KO at the hands of Baby Rose and has been suspended from MNW competition indefinitely by insurers. Federov leaves MNW with a leaderboard record of +1, a WLD record of 3-2-0 and a win ratio of 60%. She was a former Tag Team champion. Her team with Pagan Lin CHAIN OF COMMAND have been disbanded.

Due to causing the KO, Baby Rose has been booked to challenge for the Deathmatch Championship at MNW37.

Workhorse-Meltzer Championship Iron Man
FreedoM beat Kristofferson (c) in 60 Min 0 Sec 8 falls to 2. Rating: 100%

FreedoM won the title on Kristofferson's first defence. As Kristofferson never successfully defended the title he is not entitled to a rematch.

After tonight there are FOUR free spaces on the MNW roster. Who joins will be decided in an 8 person tag match at MNW37. There are spots left in this match so if you'd like to see one of your edits on the show please post the link to their Steam page in this forum. If they have no more than 200 pts and are not cement edits they are welcome. I'll be booking the match probably tomorrow so this is your last chance!

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Re: Monday Night Wrestling - FOUR spots free on the roster - post in the thread_chris

Postby fullMETAL » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:23 pm

FreedoM post-match interview promo:
"After a long, grueling matchup, against an incredibly tough champion...TONIGHT...I stand before the MNW roster and fans...RETURNED.
TONIGHT...I stand before the MNW roster and fans...REDEEMED.
TONIGHT...I stand before the MNW roster and fans...REIGNITED.
But most importantly, TONIGHT...I stand before the MNW roster and fans...A DOUBLE CHAMPION!
And TONIGHT, I dedicate my win to EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the LGBTQ Community out there who had a dream, an ambition, and was told that they'd never make it...that they'd never succeed.
A little over 10 years ago, I made my wrestling debut in the FPC, and for nearly 10 years, there was no chance that I would EVER make it...until last year, Justice and I both won our first championship in the FPC, the FPCPP World Tag Team Championship, and for nearly a year, we used our reign to stand for FREEDOM... (points to self) for JUSTICE... (points towards the back, where presumably Justice is watching) for LIBERTY...and for THE PEOPLE.
And HERE, in MNW, a year after my first championship win inside the Alliance, I have SUCCEEDED.
I have MADE IT.
And to ALL of you in the crowd, to ALL of you watching at home, to ALL of you with the dream, with the ambition...if I can make it...SO CAN YOU!
THANK YOU, MONDAY NIGHT WRESTLING!
I promise that I will try and do you all proud as I defend BOTH the Grand Championship AND the Workhorse-Meltzer Championship!
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

senator
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling - FOUR spots free on the roster - post in the thread_chris

Postby senator » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:31 pm

JPM
Jean-Pierre Mutombo: What a relief! I lose my title! I lose the rematch for what was formerly my title! And I almost lose my place on the Monday Night Wrestling! But I, Jean-Pierre, am no stranger to the highs and lows of life, and with the support of the great fans around the world wishing their good will, I was able to do what I had to do to remain here in this wonderful promotion! Let all bid our fond farewells to my foes in this match, Miss Evelyn was an original of the Monday Night, Mr. Shen is one of the best performers around, and there will be a bright future for Hammer Fist. I do not enjoy having to send them home, but those are the rules, and we all knew that only one could remain here on this roster.

Jean-Pierre: But now that this is behind us, there are now new horizons which I can travel here! Now it is time for the African Supersensation to regain his victorious path, to turn the momentum around, and to ride the wave of support that has allowed me to remain! Now is the time to return to the way of the Grand Championship! But this road, it does not come with a giant leap, but just a single step forward. One win, one step, one way. And let nobody say that I am not ready to walk the long path!

Tomas
Tomas: tomas does not know why they try anymore. there is no reason why the people who are the people who run the wrestling on monday night do not retire the title of tomas and rename it in the name of the tiny giant, BECAUSE TOMAS WILL NEVER LOSE THE CROWN OF SPEED! NOBODY CAN BEAT TOMAS! NOBODY WILL BEAT TOMAS! AND ALL WILL BE BROKEN OR FRUSTRATED OR BROKEN AND FRUSTRATED AS THEY LOSE TO TOMAS WHEN THEY TRY TO TAKE THE TITLE OF TOMAS!

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:42 am

Alright, I'll submit

Andrea Wu: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1362578601 (priority)
and
Yuki Hakase: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1410951867

Both are blatant strong style types, so they'll work the match, but are competitive enough to take on the tough opposition of MNW.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Kristofferson » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:26 am

MNW37 CARD

Three championships on the line again. In addition the quest for new Tag Champ challengers begins again and there is a big tag match to decide the newest members of the MNW roster.

Full card in spoilers below:

Undercard - 30 minute time limit
Drakaina vs Kristofferson
Dina Samael vs Jerry George
Timothy James vs Johnny Kervan

8 Person Tag Team Showcase Trial
Besos, Freddie Tavern, King Bemba & Andrea Wu vs Esi Dogboe, Jerry Fiendish, Glutton Butcher & Yuki Hasase

Tag Team Match
VERTABREAKERS (Satan & Axl Evermore) vs CHAOS THEORY (Johnny Bryant & Kevin Wolfe)

Speedway Championship - 15 minute time limit
Chun vs Tomas (c)

Deathmatch Championship no DQ - 60 minute time limit
Jet Henry vs Baby Rose vs Jay Dillah (c)

Meltzer Workhorse Championship 2/3 falls
Jean-Pierre Mutombo vs FreedoM (c)

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Esi Dogboe
Esi Dogboe: It is my honor to represent Ghana in this match. Everyone tells me when they see me that I am too small, that I do not look like a wrestler, that I am just a woman. But after I wrestle, all they tell me is how I did things they never saw before in a ring. I will show the world what I can do in this match!

King Bemba
King Bemba: (Translated from Bantu)<I do not only call myself King. I was born royal. I claim the crown through actions! And all kneel before a true King! Whether they choose to. Or if I make them. And if I make them, I break them.

Tomas
Tomas: the people who run the wrestling on the night of monday do not want tomas to destroy everyone. so they give tomas the match with chun again, but tomas has already said that i do like chun, and do not wish to erase chun from the existence that tomas exists in, BUT TOMAS CAN'T WRESTLE PEOPLE AND NOT DESTROY THEM! and that makes a tiny giant sad, because i do not wish to destroy chun, BUT IF TOMAS DOES HURT CHUN, THAT IS OK! but i do not want to end the career of chun...BUT IF TOMAS DOES END THE CAREER OF CHUN, THAT IS NOT THE FAULT OF TOMAS!

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre Mutombo: Now this is the title that I have always wished to obtain! The Grand Championship was an incredible honor, and I was overjoyed to be the prime representative for the wrestling of Monday Night, make no doubt! And I still have dreams that the Charisma Kings could some day overcome the opposition to become the true beloved champions of the tag team division! But only one title truly represents the essence of the African Supersensation. Only one title can speak for the bond between me and the people. Yes, the Meltzer title is a belt that honors the love between the performers and the people! And I, Jean-Pierre will do whatever I can do to win this belt! FreedoM, you have been a very strong wrestler since you arrived back on Monday Night! But you now must not just deal with Jean-Pierre Mutombo, but with the strength of the international crowd that cheers me on! And it is not just my willpower, but the love of these fans that will power me through to put on the best possible match for the best possible belt! FreedoM! Let's entertain the public and put on a match for the ages!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:45 pm

MNW37 will be starting soon @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Timothy James:

I’m glad to have picked up a much-needed win... although I feel for my fellow Charismatic King, JPM. His Congolese Crab has cemented itself as a bonafide match ending move. It’s indicative of the man himself... tough to break, no matter the circumstances. I know the African Supersensation has a heap left to give. Monday Night, don’t be fooled... Can’t keep the Charisma Kings down!
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:00 pm

MNW37 RESULTS

Check out the show: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/278319753

A lot of big matches and good company on the chat. There's something to fight for in almost every match on the card. See the results in the spoiler tags below:

Undercard
Kristofferson beat Drakaina in 11 Min 3 Sec with a Northern Light Bomb. Rating: 70%

Dina Samael beat Jerry George in 16 Min 56 Sec with a K.O. Rating: 88%

Timothy James beat Johnny Kervan in 23 Min 7 Sec with a Shooting Star Press. Rating: 84%

jGeorge has been suspended from competition until MNW41 by MNW insurers following his KO in defeat. Samael has been booked into a Deathmatch Championship match taking place at MNW38 due to winning with a critical move.

Kervan will be booked into a Loser Leaves MNW match after suffering three successive Leaderboard matches. The match will be scheduled when an opponent is identified.

8 Person Tag Showcase Trial
Esi Dogboe, Jerry Fiendish, Glutton Butcher, & Yuki Hakase defeated Besos , Freddie Tavern, King Bemba, & Andrea Wu when
Jerry Fiendish lastly beat Freddie Tavern in 31 Min 33 Sec with a Leg Lock Suplex Hold. Rating: 81%

Dogboe, Fiendish, Butcher and Hakase all earned places on the MNW roster with their victory.

Besos and Bemba have both been suspended from try outs by MNW insurers until MNW43 due to their KO's in the match. Fiendish and Butcher have both been added to the Deathmatch Championship match at MNW37 due to eliminating opponents with critical moves.

Tag Team Match
CHAOS THEORY (Johnny Bryant and Kevin Wolfe) defeated VERTABREAKERS (Axl Evermore & Satan) when Johnny Bryant beat Axl Evermore in 23 Min 28 Sec with a Superkick. Rating: 94%

CHAOS THEORY will face the winner of another tag match scheduled for MNW38 in a number one contender's decider for the Tag Team Championships.

Speedway Championship
Chun beat Tomas in 11 Min 32 Sec with a Zero Fighter Kick. Rating: 88%

Chun becomes the new Speedway Champion on Tomas' 13th defence of the title. Chun also earned a place in the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier by winning three Leaderboard matches in a row. The GCEQ match will be booked when a fourth contender is found to join Supremo Guerrero, Satan and Chun. Chun is excused from defending his Speedway Championship until his pursuit of the Grand Championship concludes.

Tomas earned a rematch for his title but must wait until after the GCEQ before a Speedway Championship match will be scheduled.

Deathmatch Championship Elimination
Baby Rose defeated Jet Henry & Jay Dillah by lastly beating Jay Dillah in 15 Min 9 Sec with a Bowl Movement. Rating: 86%

Rose becomes the new Deathmatch Champion and Double Crown Champion on Dillah's first defence of his second reign. Dillah didn't earn a rematch clause and has revealed his plans to begin his retirement tour following the defeat. However, due to his KO in the match MNW insurers have suspended Dillah from competition until MNW43 so his tour would have to start outside the company if he wants to begin immediately.

Meltzer-Workhorse Championship 2/3 Falls Match
FreedoM beat Jean-Pierre Mutombo two falls to one in a combined 30 Min 0 Sec, winning the last fall with a Jumping Knee Kick. Rating: 91%

FreedoM retains the Workhorse Championship on his first defence of the title and has earned an automatic rematch clause.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:28 pm

MNW38 CARD

Better late than never. A big title match, a new team forms and some MNW debuts. See the next card in the spoiler tags below:

Undercard - 30 minutes
Bai Hu vs Johnny Bryant
Vulcan Vesuvius vs Augustine Eagle
Timothy James vs Esi Dogboe
Pagan Lin vs Yuki Hakase
Jet Henry vs Nicholas Alger
Stan Classic vs Drakaina

Tag Team Match
LOS GUERREROS DEL TORO (Supremo Guerrero & Bullshit) vs BAD BASTARDS (Kristofferson & Tomas)

Deathmatch Championship Elimination - 60 minute time limit
Dina Samael vs Jean-Pierre Mutombo vs Jerry Fiendish vs Glutton Butcher vs Baby Rose (c)

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:38 pm

MNW38 will be coming soon @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:53 am

MNW38 Results & News

See the full show here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/280743664

A big takeaway I don't want to bury in the spoiler tags is that there will be a Loser Leaves MNW match at MNW39 so a space will open on the roster. As has now become the customer I will book a match to decide who takes the free spot. If you would like your edit to be in this match and they have no more than 200 edit points post here.

The rest of the night's results and news are in the spoiler tags below:

Undercard
Bai Hu beat Johnny Bryant in 8 Min 39 Sec with a TTD. Rating: 95%
Vulcan Vesuvius beat Augustine Eagle in 6 Min 8 Sec with a K.O. Rating: 56%
Timothy James beat Esi Dogboe in 7 Min 50 Sec with a Sky Hunter. Rating: 64%
Pagan Lin beat Yuki Hakase in 11 Min 15 Sec with a Dark Side of Kyrat. Rating: 96%
Nicholas Alger beat Jet Henry in 12 Min 0 Sec with a Tigerdriver. Rating: 88%
Stan Classic beat Drakaina in 14 Min 15 Sec with an Original Lariat. Rating: 87%

Eagle has been suspended from MNW competition until MNW43 following his KO. Vesuvius has been booked to challenge for the Deathmatch Championship at MNW39 for winning with a critical move.

Drakaina has been booked into a Loser Leaves MNW match at MNW39 against Johnny Kervan because she has lost three consecutive Leaderboard matches.

Tag Team Match
LOS GUERREROS DEL TORO (Bullshit & Supremo Guerrero) defeated BAD BASTARDS (Kristofferson & Tomas) when Supremo Guerrero beat Tomas in 38 Min 44 Sec with a Shooting Star Press. Rating: 100%

LOS GUERRORS DEL TORO will face CHAOS THEORY (Kevin Wolfe & Johnny Bryant) at MNW39 for the Tag Team Championships.

Deathmatch Championship Elimination
Jerry Fiendish defeated Dina Samael, Jean-Pierre Mutombo, Glutton Butcher, & Baby Rose by lastly beating Glutton Butcher in 21 Min 0 Sec. Rating: 97%

Fiendish wins the Deathmatch Championship on his debut and on Rose's first defence. Rose did not earn an automatic rematch but will challenge again in the future due to eliminating Mutombo with a critical move. Mutombo has been suspended from MNW competition until MNW40 by insurers as a result of his KO. Rose's challenge will have to wait until at least MNW44 as she has been suspended from MNW competition until then by insurers. Due to the suspension, the Tag Team Championships have been stripped Rose's team NIGHTMARE FUEL and the number one contender's match for the titles scheduled for MNW39 will instead become a Championship match. Butcher caused Rose's KO so will be added to the Deathmatch Championship match at MNW39

Overall show running time: 1 hr. 21mins. 7 secs.
Overall show rating: 85%

DDTKID
Community Member

Postby DDTKID » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:34 pm

since there's a good chance it'll be Drakaina that bites the bullet

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1335282282

I'll enter Cleaver into the match

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:14 pm

DDTKID wrote:since there's a good chance it'll be Drakaina that bites the bullet

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1335282282

I'll enter Cleaver into the match

He looks cool, he's in. Still space in the match for more submissions.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:14 pm

MNW39 CARD

The next show has two title matches, a loser leaves match and busy undercard that includes the return of Doc Overdose and much more! The full card is in the spoiler tags below:

Undercard - 30 minute time limit
Esi Dogboe vs Doc Overdose
Bai Hu vs Stan Classic
Desire vs Pagan Lin
Jet Henry vs Nicholas Alger
Yuri Hakase vs Timothy James

Loser Leaves MNW - no time limit
Johnny Kervan vs Drakaina

Tag Team Championship - no time limit
LOS GUERREROS DEL TORO (Supremo Guerrero & Bullshit) vs CHAOS THEORY (Johnny Bryant & Kevin Wolfe)

Deathmatch Championship Elimination - 60 minute time limit
Vulcan Vesuvius vs Glutton Butcher vs Jerry Fiendish (c)

Crusher Couger
Community Member

Postby Crusher Couger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 pm

One of the greatest moments of SWF:

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Crusher Couger wrote:Crusher Couger wanna join to MNW!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974456549

I've subbed to him and to Cleaver. They will be in a trial match coming up but I've not yet ruled out making it a first win battle royal and adding Andrea Wu and possibly Freddie Tavern so more submissions to add to the match will be accepted.

Shogunkster

Postby Shogunkster » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey hey, I'd like to submit some peeps!

Dr Q - Dr Q - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1309139627 (Priority)

Jessie Andrews - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1326809579

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 am

Shogunkster wrote:Hey hey, I'd like to submit some peeps!

Dr Q - Dr Q - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1309139627 (Priority)

Jessie Andrews - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1326809579

Cool, so I'll add Dr Q to the trial match and put Jessie Andrews on stand by for now.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 pm

No MNW tonight. Hopefully next week unless I can fit a late edition in between all the World Cup loveliness.