Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Wonderland
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ purist_chris.twitch.tv

Postby Wonderland » Thu May 03, 2018 4:15 am

soak314 wrote:
Wonderland wrote::lol:

Spoiler: show
Does Stan need to retire? Wtf he can't stop getting critical'd/injured! This is insane, I love it

Stan Porcelian confirmed

That was one of the best matches i've seen either edit in, just needed at least one pure gold powerbomb to have been near perfect.

I was totally holding my breath for one after the big taunt > running lariat, but alas, hard to powerbomb with a broken back (though thankfully med team calling it a mere sprain :lol: )

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu May 03, 2018 6:02 pm

MNW31 CARD

I'm really looking forward to this show. The top of the card will look familiar to those who tuned in last week with the Speedway Championship being defended again, the second semi-final of the Tag Team Division's mini-tournament and a grudge match between two men who can't seem to escape each other taking the prime spots. Another featured match will see the MNW career of a founding member end and there are a host of contenders to fill the final space of the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier match in the undercard.

A lot tot take in so for the full details along with recent form and win% in brackets below:

Undercard - 30 minute time limit
Drakaina (--L, 0%) vs Desire (--W, 100%)

NO REFUNDS tag partners face off.

Johnny Bryant (LWW, 70%) vs Nicholas Alger (LWL, 50%)

Bryant gets added to the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier if he wins.

Baby Rose (LWW, 64%) vs Jay Dillah (WLW, 50%)

Rose gets added to the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier if she wins.

Ivanna Federov (-WW, 100%) vs Vulcan Vesuvius (LWW, 63%)

Winner is added to the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier.

Loser Leaves MNW
Fingers the Clown (LLL, 33%) vs Bullshit (LLL, 36%)

The MNW career of the loser will end. Both have been placed into the match because they have lost their last three consecutive singles matches. Fingers hasn't won since he survived a Loser Leaves MNW match at MNW23. Since then he has been twice beaten by Stan Classic before Johnny Bryant added the third loss. Bullshit's losing run began in the Deatmatch Championship elimination match before Shen Nguyen and Jay Dillah both added losses to his record.

Alpha Challenge: Last Man Standing
Jerry George (LWD, 29%) vs Augustine Eagle (WLD, 47%)

This rivalry was supposed to end at MNW30 in a 2/3 falls match but a double KO followed by one fall a-piece left the fixture with no winner. Although the challenge was originally arranged between the two foes, the MNW Office has stepped in to ensure a clear victor is decided. The match will have no count outs, disqualifications, submissions or pin falls with the winner only being determined by his opponent being unable to make a 10 count.

The stipulation from MNW30 remains: the loser must post a forfeit any time in the future the two wrestlers are booked in the same match.

Tag Team Match
ZEN DYNAMICS (Chun & Dina Samael) vs CURE BY FIRE (Doc Overdose & Shen Nguyen)

The winner of this match will face CHAIN OF COMMAND (Ivanna Federov & Pagan Lin) to determine the next challenger for NIGHTMARE FUEL's (Vulcan Vesuvius & Baby Rose) Tag Team Championships. Both teams were booked due to their singles records on the MNW Leaderboard.

Speedway Championship - 15 minute time limit
Satan (LWW, 62%) vs Tomas (c) (LWW, 65%)

Satan earned the challenge by defeating Shen Nguyen in 7:41 at MNW30, which was the fastest win on the card. This will be the third consecutive week Tomas will defend his Championship and his 8th defence in total.

The winner of this match will not only become Speedway Champion but also be added to the GCEQ match.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon May 07, 2018 6:27 pm

MNW31 will start soon @ purist_chris.twitch.tv

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon May 07, 2018 6:36 pm

DNA
Another week, coming off a big loss to my buddy Thiago at Lariats 4, coming off a loss last week, easy to get into bad habits. Damn sure used to do that in the past. I know that was an issue in my younger days, lose one, get pissed, lose my focus, lose another match. Those times are gonna stay in the past now, though. Johnny Bryant, got no beef with you personally, you've been on a roll, but let me tell you something I found out the hard way: all good things come to an end. And sadly, tonight, I'm gonna do my best to bring your good thing to an end. Tapping out to the Bermuda Triangle, KOed by the Dangerous Kick, doesn't matter how, just that I get the job done, come get some!

Tomas
now the truth of tomas is clear to all of the people who live on the surface of the planet, and even those who live under the surface of the planet, now all know that tomas is THE PEWA CHAMPION OF EXTREME AND A HARBINGER OF THE DEATH! AND HERE ON MONDAY NIGHT, TOMAS IS A HARBINGER OF THE DEATH THAT COMES WITH SPEED! and tonight tomas will bring the death to defend the crown of the speed because the tiny giant has a giant axe to grind, here on the night of monday where he wrestles, and in the pewa where i am champion and in the office of the senator who hates tomas...BUT ALL THE HATERS HAVE BEEN SILENCED NOW!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

Postby Kristofferson » Thu May 10, 2018 9:46 pm

MNW31 RESULTS & NEWS

A really fun and eventful show. Check it out: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/259934680

All the results and news below:

Undercard
Drakaina beat Desire in 13 Min 4 Sec with a Boomerang Kick. Rating: 94%
Nicholas Alger beat Johnny Bryant in 8 Min 2 Sec with an Enzui High Kick. Rating: 61%
Baby Rose beat Jay Dillah in 19 Min 38 Sec with a Hip Drop. Rating: 93%
Ivanna Federov beat Vulcan Vesuvius in 21 Min 9 Sec with a Spinning Arm Slam. Rating: 94%

Rose and Federov have been added to the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier scheduled for MNW32.

Loser Leaves MNW
Bullshit beat Fingers The Clown in 20 Min 42 Sec with a Double Arm Suplex Hold. Rating: 88%

Fingers' MNW career began at MNW1 but has been ended by defeat to Bullshit. He leaves without any championships or honours, a win/loss record of 5-11-0 and a win ratio of 31%. The MNW Office wishes him well in his future endeavours.

Alpha Challenge: Last Man Standing
Jerry George and Augustine Eagle fought to a non-finish.

No official result was recorded by the referee and ringside timekeeper because of concerns of the health of Eagle after he was knocked unconscious by George's brass knuckle duster early in the match. Despite the controversial finish Eagle has accepted that he was unable to continue and that George did not break any rules as there was no disqualifications. He will honour the stipulation to forfeit in any future match he is in with George.

Eagle's medical report has been assessed by MNW insurers who have suspended him from competition until MNW37.

The MNW office has since recorded the result on the MNW leader board and will award George with both a future challenge for the Deathmatch Championship at an undetermined date and a challenge for the Speedway Championship at MNW32.

Tag Team Match
CURE BY FIRE (Doc Overdose & Shen Nguyen) defeated ZEN DYNAMICS (Chun & Dina Samael) when Doc Overdose beat Chun in 21 Min 39 Sec with a Reverse Cross Kneebreaker. Rating: 77%

CURE BY FIRE will face CHAIN OF COMMAND (Ivanna Federov & Pagan Lin) presently scheduled for MNW33 in a number one contender's match to face champions NIGHTMARE FUEL (Vulcan Vesuvius & Baby Rose).

Speedway Championship
Tomas and Satan fought to 15 Min 0 Sec time limit draw. Rating: 88%

Tomas retains his championship in his 8th defence.

Show running time: 1 hour 44 mins 14 secs
Card rating: 85%

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Fri May 11, 2018 8:13 pm

I forgot to mention in yesterday's news - MNW is open for try-outs! One space on the roster is up for grabs so post a link to the steam page of your sub-201 point, non-cement submission. It'd be fun to have a Winner Joins MNW match on the show with two entries or more entries so don't be backwards in coming forward.

MNW32 CARD

A championship match and a huge elimination match to find a number one contender are the main features of this card. On top of this there is a big undercard with stakes three of the matches along with the usual opportunities on offer. Full card with recent form, +/- win record* and win% in brackets below:
*wins minus losses equal the +/- win record. This will be the new metric to determine the MNW Leader Board standings.

Drakaina (-LW, =0, 50%) vs Satan (WWD, +3, 57%)
Shen Nguyen (WWL, +1, 57%) vs Axl Evermore (-WL, =0, 50%)
Vulcan Vesuvius (WWL, +1, 56%) vs Nicholas Alger (WLW, +1, 53%)
Jimmy Green (WLL, -3, 29%) vs Desire (-WL, =0, 50%)
Bullshit (LLW, -3, 40%) vs Stan Classic (WLL, =0, 50%)
Chun (-LL, -2, 0%) vs Supremo Guerrero (LWW, +2, 58%)

Green, Classic and Chun all face being booked into the next infamous Loser Leaves MNW match if they are beaten in their respective matches.

Guerrero goes opposite Chun with opposite fortunes potentially ahead of him. Victory will see him be the first competitor booked into the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier.

Championship challenges will be given to those who win fastest, win with a critcal move or win in a 100% rated match.

Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier match - no time limit
Baby Rose (WWW, +4, 67%) vs Ivanna Federov (WWW, +3, 100%) vs Lucha La Barba (WWW, =0, 43%) vs Bai Hu (WWW, +3, 64%) vs Doc Overdose (WWW, +3, 71%)

The winner of this match will face Grand Champion Jean-Pierre Mutombo on his return from injury at MNW33. All five competitors have earned their place by winning three consecutive Leader Board matches.

Speedway Championship match - 15 minute time limit
Jerry George (WDW, -1, 38%) vs Tomas (c) (WWD, +7, 62%)

Tomas' ninth Speedway title defence is against George who earned the challenge by beating Augustine Eagle. The match did not receive an official decision but it was accepted to be the fastest win on the MNW31 card.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sat May 12, 2018 3:44 am

DNA
Dangerous Nicholas Alger: They gave me a big challenge this week! And to be fair, I damn well earned it with what I did to Johnny Bryant. Now Vulcan Vesuvius is a whole different ball of wax. I think about just about any other match I have, and I gotta throw all that experience out the window. Vulcan is one big mean nasty piece of work. He headbutts you into the ground worse than Mark Coleman ever did. He looks like he's on fire, and he's bigger than the Empire State Building. If that doesn't intimidate you, you're either stupid or crazy. Funny thing, a lot of people told me I'm both! So yeah, Vulcan, you come do your worst! I'll pit my skills against your brutality, and we'll see just what happens when the Dangerous One meets a volcano! Come get some!

Tomas
the jerry of george is in the match for the crown of speed because he quickly inflicted much pain and traumatic damage on the eagle of great. this is a match that is worthy of a harbinger of the death, a champion of the extreme and a holder of the crown of speed. AND TOMAS WILL SHOW THE JERRY OF GEORGE THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO TASTE THE METALIC KNUCKLES, BUT INSTEAD WILL BREAK LIGHT TUBES OVER HIS HEAD! NOT BRASS, GLASS! and then the tiny giant will know that nobody is fast enough to beat me in the challenge of the crown of speed, and tomas will show all why the harbingers of the death are the true kings of the wrestling...and crystal is a true queen of the wrestling too...

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sat May 12, 2018 4:41 am

Augustine Eagle:

Motherfucker. You know, I could come out here and plead technicalities. The ref never raised a hand, the time keeper never rang the bell and the announcer never called a decision... but that is something George's classless ass would do, and that ain't me.

So I told the office to put the L next to me and give George his W along with the championship challenges that are no doubt coming to his undeserving self. I'll even keep my word on the stip and post a forfiet if I'm unlucky enough to draw that mother fucker again.

But George, before you feel to good about yourself, remember this: the way you did this, nobody thinks you're the alpha of shit.

That's all I wanna say on this. From now, I'm all about the physio, the training and the gym. Cos I'm gonna make sure that when I'm back I'm gonna be stronger than ever. OH YEAH.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Sat May 12, 2018 6:12 am

Jerry George on his newfound Alpha Male status:

As the UNDISPUTED Alpha Male of Monday Night Wrestling, Jerry George now has a li’l bit more to think about - in terms of his career prospects and rising superstardom. This new title is just making old news official. Everybody knowwwwws! that The Seattle Slugger is THE hardest hitter in this here promotion. And I bet Augustine Eagle would know that, too - if he were able to get up out of that ring by himself when we wrestled...

But it warms my heart to know that he’s now in the very capabale hands of MNW’s medical team. I bet they’ll do their best to fix ‘im up in time for... whatever undercard match the bookers of MNW think he can handle. ‘Cause that lockeroom knows he can’t handle me. And speakin’ of! Not ONLY is Jerry George THE MNW Alpha Male, but next week - he’ll be vying for another prestigious title: that of SPEED. WAY. CHAMMMMMPION! Tomas seems a formidable opponent - but then again, he’s never gone up against a true! Alpha! Male!
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon May 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Sooj wrote:Jerry George on his newfound Alpha Male status:

As the UNDISPUTED Alpha Male of Monday Night Wrestling, Jerry George now has a li’l bit more to think about - in terms of his career prospects and rising superstardom. This new title is just making old news official. Everybody knowwwwws! that The Seattle Slugger is THE hardest hitter in this here promotion. And I bet Augustine Eagle would know that, too - if he were able to get up out of that ring by himself when we wrestled...

But it warms my heart to know that he’s now in the very capabale hands of MNW’s medical team. I bet they’ll do their best to fix ‘im up in time for... whatever undercard match the bookers of MNW think he can handle. ‘Cause that lockeroom knows he can’t handle me. And speakin’ of! Not ONLY is Jerry George THE MNW Alpha Male, but next week - he’ll be vying for another prestigious title: that of SPEED. WAY. CHAMMMMMPION! Tomas seems a formidable opponent - but then again, he’s never gone up against a true! Alpha! Male!

Haha, I love that bastard Jerry George.

MNW32 will be streaming soon: www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 pm

MNW32 RESULTS & NEWS

Monday's show - check it out:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/261695665

Last chance to submit your edit to be aded to the MNW roster. I'd like at least two to have a playoff match on the next show. If I don't have any submissions by this time tomorrow I'll use my own guys.

Anyway, see below for the results and news from MNW32

Undercard
Satan beat Drakaina in 9 Min 53 Sec with a Crown Knee Kick. Rating: 70%
Axl Evermore beat Shen Nguyen in 16 Min 56 Sec with a 10 ★ Splash. Rating: 92%
Vulcan Vesuvius beat Nicholas Alger in 6 Min 40 Sec with a Front Kick. Rating: 63%
Desire beat Jimmy Green in 10 Min 33 Sec with a Thorn on the Blackrose. Rating: 79%
Stan Classic beat Bullshit in 14 Min 35 Sec with a Turning Short Range Lariat. Rating: 87%
Supremo Guerrero beat Chun in 10 Min 58 Sec with a Rollup Pin. Rating: 79%

Vesuvius had the fastest win on the card so will be booked to challenge for the Speedway Championship at MNW32.

Green and Chun will be booked against each other in a Loser Leaves MNW match at MNW32.

Guerrero will be booked into the next Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier when at least three opponents are found.

Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier
Baby Rose defeated Ivanna Federov, Lucha La Barba, Bai Hu, & Doc Overdose by lastly beating Lucha La Barba in 24 Min 58 Sec with a body slam. Rating: 94%

Rose will challenge Grand Champion Jean-Pierre Mutombo upon his return from injury at MNW33

Speedway Championship Match
Tomas beat Jerry George in 13 Min 44 Sec with a Ball Peen Hammer. Rating: 78%

Tomas retains his Speedway Championship on his 9th defence.

Overall card rating 80%
Card running time 1hr 46mins 31 secs

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Tue May 15, 2018 10:23 pm

Will you be putting these on YouTube?
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Tue May 15, 2018 10:56 pm

What a match between Stan and Bullshit! The looking stakes of departure didn't hurt either. But man, after a nice first 10 minutes of building, shit popped off during the 11 minute mark with those chained whips and attempts and counters and hooboy! Then one would get a foothold, other would somehow survive and fight back.

Stan getting a little mojo going finally with the powerbomb and lariats. That bridging double arm near the end I thought for sure spelled doom for Classic, what a dramatic near fall zooming in on ref! And the final big lariat from behind ftw, WHEW. Awesome matchup between those two.

The Gold Standard is here to stay! (Until getting ktfo again :lol: )

Hikari☆Hana
Community Member

Postby Hikari☆Hana » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 am

Wouldn't mind seeing how Besos may fair!
Besos.

Four Skulls
Community Member

Postby Four Skulls » Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 am

Man, that after-match beatdown made me giggle.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu May 17, 2018 9:02 pm

fullMETAL wrote:Will you be putting these on YouTube?

Sorry but probably not. It takes ages and hogs the Wi-Fi. It's just not worth it just for the sake of duplicating the show on a second site.

Hikari☆Hana wrote:Wouldn't mind seeing how Besos may fair!
Besos.

Me too. She's in the trial match on next week's show :)

Speaking of next week's show...

MNW33 CARD

It's the biggest show in ages. Three championship matches and two matches that will reshape the roster going forward as well as smaller than normal, but top notch undercard. Full card below with leaderboard +/-, win% and recent form in brackets.

Satan (+4, 60%, WDW) vs Dina Samael (+5, 67%, WLW)
Desire (+1, 67%, WLW) vs Axl Evermore (+1, 67%, WLW)
Stan Classic (+1, 53%, LLW) vs Pagan Lin (+1, 100%, --W)

Winners in the fastest match, with critical moves or in 100% rated match may earn future opportunities at the Speedway, Death Match and Meltzer Workhorse Championships respectively.

Loser Leaves MNW - no time limit
Jimmy Green (-4, 25%, LLL) vs Chun (-3, 0%, LLL)

Both were placed into this match after losing three consecutive matches. Green has not won since surviving a Loser Leaves MNW match on MNW24; posting losing efforts against Nicholas Alger, Timothy James and Desire. Meanwhile, Chun has been defeated in every match since his debut singles match at MNW29. He lost that match against Satan before losing to Johnny Bryant and Supremo Guerrero.

MNW Try Out - no time limit
Besos vs Kristofferson

The winner of this match will be the latest signature on the MNW roster, whilst the loser must wait on the sidelines for the next opportunity.

Vulcan Vesuvius (+2, 60%, WLW) vs Tomas (c) (+8, 64%, WDW)

Tomas' 10th defence is against Vesuvius who earned his challenge by beating Nicholas Alger in 6:40 at MNW32.

Meltzer-Workhorse Championship Elimination - 60 minute time limit
Bai Hu (+2, 58%, WWL) vs Jay Dillah (-1, 47%, LWL) vs Doc Overdose (c) (+2, 63%, WWL)

This championship has not been defended since MNW24 because Overdose was in pursuit of the Grand Championship. Both challengers were booked due to winning in 100% rated matches. Hu's was against Hendonesia and Dillah's was against Evelyn Wilde - both at MNW21.

Grand Championship - 60 minute time limit)
Baby Rose (+5, 69%, WWW) vs Jean-Pierre Mutombo (c) (+6, 88%, WWW)

Mutombo's 2nd defence comes after he was just cleared to return from injury. He faces the winner of the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier at MNW32 and former two-time Grand Champion Baby Rose.

Brangus
Community Member

Postby Brangus » Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Hey I just noticed this thread! Here's my submission.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1086199548

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon May 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Tomas
i do not like that the people who run the wrestling on monday night do not like tomas. maybe it is because the tiny giant held all the titles for a long time and made their schedule crunch all up into a crumpled paper ball of paper. maybe it is because i am a freaky tiny giant. and maybe it is because TOMAS IS A HARBINGER OF THE DEATH! but tomas does not really know what the problem is with the wrestling on the monday nights, BUT THE VOLCANO MAN IS NOT A PERSON YOU PUT SOMEONE IN A MATCH WITH IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM! BUT THEN AGAIN, NEITHER IS TOMAS! YOU DO NOT PUT SOMEONE IN A MATCH WITH TOMAS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM! SO MAYBE THE WRESTLING ON MONDAY NIGHT HATES THE VOLCANO MAN TOO!

JPM
Jean-Pierre Mutombo: Greetings and salutations, to all of you wonderful fans who are watching out there! It has been so long since I, Jean-Pierre have been on the Monday Night Wrestling that I feel like this is a brand new opportunity, an entirely new show for me! But then I remember, I still hold the biggest prize on Monday Night, the Grand Championship! And finally, it is the time for the Grand Championship to be defended! Now, I look at the opponent who I am booked to face...and I looked again and again, because when I look at any footage of this Baby Rose, I feel that my eyes are not working! What is this thing? But I watch more, and I see that no matter how weird Baby Rose is, I find that it is very strong! It is so strong that it could beat anyone around here, it could even beat moi! But I promise each and every one of you that this will not happen easily! And I can tell that I will not beat Baby Rose easy either! This will be a match for the fans to enjoy, and that makes me very, very happy!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon May 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Brangus wrote:Hey I just noticed this thread! Here's my submission.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1086199548

There will be a space after tonight's show because there is a Loser Leaves MNW match taking place. Brangus can have a tryout match at the next show. If anyone else would like to join in please post a submission to be Brangus' opponent. If I don't get a submission he will face the loser of tonight's tryout, which is Kristofferson vs Besos.

Tonight's show will be streaming soon by the way at twitch.tv/purist_chris

Four Skulls
Community Member

Postby Four Skulls » Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Vulcan Vesuvius:
Yall' might be wondrin' where I've been, why I haven't been sayin' anythang after winnin' a tag title, an' defendin' it successfully. Well, I gotta save this stuff up! See, last week I popped that pimple Alger agin, and now I get to wrassle Tomas the tiniest giant! This guy is great! Golden! Did you see that promo? "BUT THE VOLCANO MAN IS NOT A PERSON YOU PUT SOMEONE IN A MATCH WITH IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM!" It's just golden! I'm still gonna set yah on fire and take yer belt. Then when Baby takes the belt from Mutombo, we'll be th' beltiest team 'round!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Kristofferson » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm

MNW33 RESULTS & NEWS

Have at this show: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/264330971

It was eventful, with one particular match being a MOTY contender and fun moments peppered throughout the card.

See below for the full results and news:

Undercard
Satan beat Dina Samael in 10 Min 6 Sec with a Thunderbreak Knees. Rating: 78%
Axl Evermore beat Desire in 11 Min 41 Sec with a Reverse Turning Driver. Rating: 80%
Stan Classic beat Pagan Lin in 12 Min 38 Sec with an Original Lariat. Rating: 90%

Loser Leaves MNW match
Chun beat Jimmy Green in 5 Min 36 Sec with a River's Crossing. Rating: 61%

Green debuted at MNW18 and leaves with a -5 overall, a WLD record of 2-7-0 and a win% of 22%. He earned no championships or honours during his tenure. MNW wishes Green well in his future endeavours.

Chun's shocking victory not only preserves his MNW career, it also earns him a Speedway Championship challenge due to winning in the fastest time on the card. The match has been scheduled for MNW34.

MNW Try Out
Kristofferson beat Besos in 23 Min 12 Sec with a Rite of Passage. Rating: 100%

Kristofferson not only earned a place on the MNW roster, he earned a challenge for the Meltzer-Workhorse Championship due to winning a 100% rated match. The match has not yet been scheduled.

Besos will not join the roster but her performance impressed the MNW Office sufficiently to give her another opportunity against new hopeful Brangus at MNW34.

Speedway Championship Match
Tomas (c) beat Vulcan Vesuvius in 12 Min 26 Sec with a Ball Peen Hammer. Rating: 83%

Tomas retained his title on the 10th defence.

Meltzer-Workhorse Championship Elimination Match
Bai Hu defeated Jay Dillah & Doc Overdose (c) by lastly beating Jay Dillah in 14 Min 44 Sec. Rating: 89%

Hu wins to become the third Workhorse Champion on Overdose's second defence of the title.

Overdose was knocked out in defeat and has been suspended from competition by MNW insurers until MNW37. Overdose had a mandatory rematch clause and the MNW Office have agreed to allow Overdose to invoke it provided it happens upon his due return at MNW37 and the match includes all other available challengers to the championship. However, Overdose has been stripped of the Deathmatch Championship and his team CURE BY FIRE have been removed from the number one contender's match for the tag team championships as both matches are scheduled to take place before he is due to return.

Dillah did not win the championship but his knockout elimination of Overdose did earn him a challenge for the Deathmatch Championship. There are already eight challengers available for the next defence at MNW34 so former Deathmatch Champion Dillah must wait for his chance.

Grand Championship Match
Baby Rose beat Jean-Pierre Mutombo (c) in 19 Min 21 Sec with a Bowl Movement. Rating: 93%

Rose becomes a three time Grand Champion and Double Crown holder in Mutombo's second defence of the title.

Mutombo has a mandatory rematch clause which he may invoke at the next scheduled defence at MNW35. The match will also include FreedoM who is due a challenge following his victory in the King of the Classic one-night tournament.

Show running time: 1hr. 41 mins. 45 secs.
Overall Card Rating: 84%

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Tue May 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Stand dazed lariat followed by running lariat followed by arm taunt and running bigboy lariat ftw. Proud papa. *tear*

(granted the double lariat spot had already happened twice before that, but that's why he added the third! Maybe he'll call that the Jackpot/Lariat Jackpot/Jackpot Lariats, tie into his Atlantic City casino roots, it's like hitting all three on slots...)

Leathers
Community Member

Postby Leathers » Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Jaeger Flippo promo

Jaeger Flippo steps into frame wearing what appears to be a University of Alabama Starter jacket.

Bai Hu. I have respected your work for a long time now. We have a lot in common. We have both broken others and been broken ourselves. We have seen others come and go, but we both remain. I have been told that my time in the ring ,doing what I am the best at, is nearing its end.

Bai Hu, you are the first on my road to the end. I want you to try and break me. I need you to try and break me. I will do the same for you.
Kevin Seven - Sweet 16 2017 FPWArena March Madness Tournament
Jaeger Flippo - Sweet 16 2017 Testing it Out Tournament
Hanshin Tiger -2017 FPWA BattleBowl: The Lethal Lottery participant

soak314
Community Member

Postby soak314 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 am

THAT's the Chun I painstakingly tested over hundreds of sims that I know! Although him losing a bunch is also part of his design, a totally fallible giant that will go hard or crash and burn.

Psyched he's getting a belt shot, though I'll probably miss the show it happens on again.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu May 24, 2018 6:29 pm

MNW34 CARD

After a championship heavy programme this week we have another championship heavy programme for the upcoming event. Three belts will be contested. Elsewhere, the Jaeager Flippo retirement tour heads our way, another try out to join the roster will take place and an undercard featuring two debutants rounds out the card. Full details including overall win +/-, win% and recent form can be found in the spoiler tags below:

Bullshit (-4, 38%, LWL) vs Desire (=0,50%, LWL)
Axl Evermore (+2, 75%, LWW) vs Kristofferson (debut)
Johnny Kervan (debut) vs Satan (+5, 63%, DWW)

Evermore and Satan will be added to the next Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier if they win their matches.

Those winning in the fastest match on the card, with a critical move or in a 100% rated match may get opportunities to challenge for the Speedway, Deathmatch and Meltzer-Workhorse Championships respectively.

MNW Try Out - no time limit
Besos vs Brangus

The winner will be added to the MNW roster. This will be Besos' second opportunity after impressing in defeat at MNW33.

Jaeger Flippo Retirement Tour
Jaeger Flippo vs Bai Hu

Flippo retires this year and is going on a retirement tour at as many promotions as possible before hanging up his tights. The MNW Office offered Bai Hu as an opponent and Flippo accepted.

Chun (-2, 25%, LLW) vs Tomas (c) (+9, 65%, DWW)

Tomas defends his championship for the 11th time. Chun earned his challenge by defeating Jimmy Green in 5:36 in the Loser Leaves MNW match at MNW33.

Tomas will also earn a place in the next GCEQ if he wins this match.

Tag Team Championship - 60 minute time limit
CHAIN OF COMMAND (Pagan Lin & Ivanna Federov) vs NIGHTMARE FUEL (c) (Vulcan Vesuvius & Baby Rose)

This match was originally scheduled to be a number one contender's match between CHAIN OF COMMAND and CURE BY FIRE (Shen Nguyen & Doc Overdose) but the latter team have been forced out of contention due to Overdose's injury so CHAIN OF COMMAND were fast tracked to challengers. NIGHTMARE FUEL are defending their championships for the 2nd time.

Deathmatch Championship Death Row Match - no time limit
Jerry George (-2, 33%, DWL) vs Dina Samael (+4, 62%, LWL) vs Stan Classic (+2, 56%, LWW) vs Nicholas Alger (=0, 50%, LWL) vs Evelyn Wilde (-2, 44%, LWL) vs Kevin Wolfe (+1, 50%, LWL) vs Jean-Pierre Mutombo (+5, 78%, WWL) vs Timothy James (-4, 30%, LWL)

This is an 8 person elimination match with no DQs and weapons allowed and the only way to eliminate an opponent is by referee stoppage. The survivor will be crowned Deathmatch Champion. The challengers for this championship mounted up whilst title holder Doc Overdose was permitted to delay defending until his pursuit of the Grand Championship was over. However, Overdose was injured defending his other title, the Meltzer-Workhorse Championship, at MNW33 and he was therefore unable to compete on the scheduled defence so the MNW Office stripped of the belt.

CHARISMA KINGS tag partners James and Mutombo are both in the match and their alliance should give them an advantage in the early stages.

If Classic wins he will be added to the next GCEQ match in addition to being awarded the vacant title.