Timberwolf's Streams - Update April 12, 2018

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
justjeff45
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Hump Day Rumble (Men's Feb 21)

Postby justjeff45 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Bai Hu would like to enter the rumble.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1134593640
Wonderland
What's a matter? Your a$$ too precious to be kicked? DOWNLOAD BAI HU AND LET HIM DO IT

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:49 pm

justjeff45 wrote:Bai Hu would like to enter the rumble.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1134593640

I subbed him from the Steam app on my phone. He'll be on my save when I get home later.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Tonight's rumble might be delayed. I may be shooting in a dart tournament tonight. I'll post updates later.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Sorry that I was late to doing the Rumble last night. I was competing in a dart tournament and I sucked in it. So there's that.

But once I got home, I did the Rumble. It was loaded with old school FPCPP edits such as Bai Hu, Mark Spirals, etc.

Remmy won the Rumble title, defeating the defending champion Shen Nguyen in the final with the original powerbomb.

Next week, Punky Bruiser defends the women's title, then after that, I will put the Hump Day Rumble on hold as I get ready for the March Madness tournament. See the links for both the men's and women's tournament in the World of E-Feds section.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Hump Day Rumble (women's Feb 28)

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:33 am

Thanks to everyone that showed for tonight's Rumble after Senator did his show.

The women were featured tonight and Punky Bruiser successfully defended her title against 8 other edits from the March Madness entries.

No Rumble for the next few weeks as I have to get ready for the Women's March Madness.

Early risers can still stop by in the mornings for random sims.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Comedy Night March 12

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Monday night March 12, I'll be streaming a show featuring comedy edits. Among the edits set to appear:

Drinky Crow (Voodoo)
Jimmy Jack Walker (Senator)
Parachute Rousseau (Zealot)
Constance Norring (Zealot)
Large Marge (mine)
Amber Guesa (Zealot)

If anyone else has a comedy edit that they would like to see on the show, let me know.

The show will begin after Firehawk concludes his Phoenix Rising show.

See you there :)

DDTKID
Community Member

Postby DDTKID » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:56 am

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1325962632
Slugger

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1325962571
Sir Reginald of Racoons 3rd of his name and Lord of the trashlands

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:22 am

Comedy night in progress

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update March 14, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am

Normally on Wednesday nights, I do the Hump Day Rumble. Even though March Madness is over and as such, there won't be a day two of the tournament, which would have left me free to do the Rumble.

However, I'm getting burned out from my recent streams and will be taking a break from streaming for a while.

I'm still gonna work on a couple edits here and there, but it will all be offline and I'll still be on this board to hang out and watch other streams. But streaming myself has taken a toll on me. So I'm taking a break from my own streams for a while.

Thank you to all that showed up for the last stream. According to my streaming stats, a peak of 18 viewers showed up for March Madness and the chat was hopping. That was amazing, so thank you. Hopefully, we'll do this again soon.

And one last thing - even though I'm taking a break from streaming, I'm more than happy to run any new edits through a dojo session. Just let me know ahead of time and I'll set it up.

Happy Pi Day :)

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update March 14, 2018

Postby fullMETAL » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 pm

When you come back and feel up to it, feel free to book any/all of my customs, with priority to FreedoM, Axl Evermore, and Domino Rouge.
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update March 22, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:51 pm

I did an impromptu Hump Day battle royal show this morning. Only my edits were used with the exception of both the women's and men's champions, who are other handler's edits.

In the men's match, Remmy (Black Omen) successfully defended his title against the Union Jack with the Ultimate Final End Chop or whatever he calls it.

In the women's Rumble, Punky Bruiser (Dawn Breaker) successfully defended her title against a modded Natalie Ngyuen with the legsweep facebuster.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 pm

It's called...

*inhales*

THE ULTIMATE FINAL END CHOP OF PREDESTINED VICTORY!!!
ImageImage ImageImage

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Zealot wrote:It's called...

*inhales*

THE ULTIMATE FINAL END CHOP OF PREDESTINED VICTORY!!!

:lol:

Too bad, that is too long to put in the finisher name in the game.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update March 30, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:45 pm

I held two impromptu Rumble title matches when I had a number of viewers in my random sim stream today.

In the women's match, Punky Bruiser retained her title in an insane spot fest in both the qualifying battle royal and timed entry title battle royal. See the markout thread for clips of those insane spots. Punky beat Anna Belle to hold onto her belt in a time of 59 minutes and change. Punky has now 3 title defenses to her credit. She is still the only women's champ thus far.

In the men's match, Wonderland is the new champ. Shen Nguyen, Wonderland, and the defending champion Remmy were the final three in the title match. Shen eliminated Remmy, then Wonderland eliminated Shen to reclaim the men's title that he first won some time ago. That match took 54 minutes and change.

My biggest regret was not setting my Twitch account to record the match. I originally only planned to do some random sims and a little edit testing. But I had like 8 viewers in chat, so I decided to go ahead and book both Rumbles.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone. Wednesday night is the Food Fites. See that thread for more details.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update April 8, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:08 am

Chances are, Tiger Sword may not be doing his Lazy Sunday tournament today due to his computer issues (see Bitching Thread for more details).

If so, I'll fill in the gap with both of my Rumble titles on the line. Wonderland will defend the men's title first. Then Punky Bruiser goes for an unprecedented 4th title defense in the women's match.

Who are the challengers, you ask? All depends who shows up in chat. If you're in chat, an edit of your choice will be in the Rumble. FPWA friendly of course. I'll fill in the rest of the spots with my own edits.

Stream to begin at 10am CDT today with dark matches to start the stream followed by both Rumble matches.

TigerSword
Owner and Founder

Postby TigerSword » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:04 pm

I'll be there in spirit. Between still having to import all my stuff again and my daughter's birthday party today I don't see a Lazy Sunday happening.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Sounds good. I don't wanna take over your streaming slot until I know for sure you are not streaming.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Stream in progress.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:24 pm

The Rumble was a good show. The link is at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/248074968

It started with one heck of a dark match between the Wildcards and the Capitalists. The men's rumble was next, followed by the women's.

Rumble results
Spoiler: show
Wonderland defeated Supremo Guerrero to retain the men's title.

As for the women's match, this is your new champ in an intense final 2 matchup.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Kitty Dee winning is a fitting consolation prize for the lack of Lazy Sunday. GO KITTY! :markout:
ImageImage ImageImage

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:51 am

Zealot wrote:
Kitty Dee winning is a fitting consolation prize for the lack of Lazy Sunday. GO KITTY! :markout:

I know. Voodoo and I were the only ones in chat. We were pulling for Kitty to win all the way and we both were like, woo!

Spot of the Rumble goes to Lily Leopard for hitting a crit on Anna Belle with a codebreaker.

Kind of a payback for Anna Belle ripping out Juliette Erving's tongue with a critical mandible claw in the previous match. I'm clipping and giffing both spots later when I get home from work.

Waiting on TigerSword's reaction on this ;)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Zealot wrote:

Zealot

I don't think Tiger Sword knows Kitty Dee won the women's rumble or he'd have responded by now :lol:

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update April 12, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 pm

Monday night before Firehawk does his Phoenix Rising show, I'll be doing a stream test in advance of my first FCW show on Wednesday.

On my first FCW show, I will do some live matches, then switch to some prerecorded segments. So I want to practice switching from live to recorded segments and I'll do that Monday night before Firehawk does his Phoenix Rising show. I'll probably do the stream test at 8pm CDT, which I believe is an hour before Firehawk goes live. Both the live matches and prerecorded segments will be non canon, of course.

I would appreciate feedback on the stream test so I'm ready for the real thing on Wednesday :)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: Timberwolf's Streams - Update April 12, 2018

Postby Timberwolf » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:38 am

No stream Monday night. The blizzard that hit my area pushed back my schedule a couple days. I gotta work Monday instead of being off work.

FCW is still on for Wednesday night, however, but I'll be working overtime for pre-show production Wednesday afternoon.