Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Sooj
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Sooj » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 am

Congratulations, Chris - all the best!
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Kristofferson wrote:Sorry for the lack of service or announcement yesterday but Little Miss Kristofferson came home from hospital for the first time yesterday and I was on duties last night to give the wife a well earned nights sleep. Hopefully, MNW23 will come next Monday but I'll be playing it by ear.

Congrats!

Welcome to the adventure!
Shoot / Mixed Fight E-Fed:
First Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOe75UYYkIk
Team313 League of Shooters: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kt4313/my ... pid=564230

Four Skulls
Community Member

Postby Four Skulls » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Grats man!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. Keeping a consistent schedule may be tough going forward but I have time for a show tonight so I'll be starting within an hour:

www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Four Skulls
Community Member

Postby Four Skulls » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 am

After match comment by Vulcan:
Spoiler: show
HAR HAR HAR!!!

I knocked that lavender loser's head clear off! He wasn't even much of a challenge!

Hope ya liked th' taste of my boot jerkoff!

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 am

Elise Pichon Post Match

Elise can be faintly heard in her backstage locker room, light sounds resonate from the room

...non....non...non

Faint sobbing can be heard seeping through the rooms walls.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:42 am

Jerry George after the “unholy and unlawful” result:

*wearing a neckbrace, sitting in a wheelchair*

Monday Night Wrestling *cough cough*... you have just witnessed the savage and barbaric beating... of Jerry George - a gentleman’s gentleman wrestler... all at the hands of a mad, MAD molten rock man. Since when has our sport.. our tradition..! been reduced to such *cough cough cough.... cough* senseless violence... violence... with *cough* WEAPONS?!

Timothy James:

JPM, we’ve been here before - we’ve been in the tag team title picture for a while... always contenders, never the champs... We now have two hurdles in our way

Kristofferson
Community Member

Monday Night Wrestling: 3 spaces on the roster - post submissions here

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:35 pm

MNW23 RESULTS AND NEWS

MNW23 was a bloody and brutal show. Even if the weapons were forgotten for the battle royal Deathmatch. Two titles on the line and permutations everywhere else on the card. You know you want a peak: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/238403383

Results and news in the spoiler tags below:

Undercard
Vulcan Vesuvius beat Jerry George in 13 Min 22 Sec with a Torture Half Crab. Rating: 73%
Nomura Shuji beat Boogaloo in 13 Min 58 Sec with a Frankensteiner. Rating: 76%
Baby Rose beat Spiros in 19 Min 11 Sec with a Bowl Movement. Rating: 84%
Lucha La Barba beat Elise Pichon in 13 Min 13 Sec with a Rollup Pin. Rating: 77%

Boogaloo and Pichon will contest a Loser Leaves MNW match at MNW24 after both suffered three consecutive defeats.

La Barba scored the fastest win but cannot challenge for the Speedway Championship as holder Tomas will be defending the Grand Championship on MNW24 instead.

Loser Leaves MNW Elimination Match
Fingers The Clown defeated Austin Rose, Hendonesia, & Fast Wolfgang after lastly beating Fast Wolfgang in 19 Min 29 Sec with a K.O. Rating: 94%

Rose, Hendonesia and Fast Wolfgang all leave the MNW roster.

Rose debuted at MNW16 and had a singles record of 0-4-0 with a win ratio of 0%. He did not earn any championships or honours during his tenure with the company.

Hendonesia was a founding member of MNW and had a singles record of 4-6-0 and a win ratio of 40%. He was the inaugral Speedway Champion and won the Tag Team Championships with Satan as UNHOLY SMOKES. He had also earned a challenge for the Deathmatch Championship, which he will no longer be able to fulfill.

Fast Wolfgang debuted at MNW4 and had a singles record of 0-4-0 with a win ratio of 0%. He did not earn any championships or honours during his tenure with the company.

MNW wish all three the best in their future endeavours.

Fingers caused two injuries in this match and has therefore earned a challenge for the Deathmatch Championship, which has provisionally been scheduled for MNW25 because Champion Satan will be challenging for the Meltzer Workhorse Championship at MNW24.

Tag Team match
CHARISMA KINGS (Jean-Pierre Mutombo & Timothy James) defeated ZEN DYNAMICS (Dina Samael & Chun) when Mutombo beat Chun in 27 Min 51 Sec with an Elevated Boston Crab. Rating: 84%

CHARISMA KINGS were due to advance to a number one contender's match to determine the next challengers to Champions CHAOS THEORY. However, as co-holder Johnny Bryant has been injured they championship has been vacated due to an inability to defend. This means that instead CHARISMA KINGS will challenge the winner of the MNW24 tag team match for the vacant title.

In the match Chun suffered an injury and has been suspended from competition in MNW by insurers for 5 weeks.

Mutombo caused the injury but has already earned a challenge for the Deathmatch Championship. The match is presently expected to take place on MNW25 because Champion Satan will be challenging for the Meltzer Workhorse Championship at MNW24.

Deathmatch Championship Elimination Match
Satan defeated Tomas, Evelyn Wilde, Johnny Bryant, Jimmy Green, Bullshit, & Jet Henry, lastly beating Jet Henry in 24 Min 20 Sec with Thunderbreak Knees. Rating: 100%

Satan is crowned the 8th Deathmatch Champion on Tomas' first defence in his second reign.

As Tomas has not successfully defended the championship in this reign he is not entitled to a rematch.

In the match Wilde and Bryant suffered injuries and have been suspended from competition in MNW by insurers for 4 and 5 weeks respectively.

Bryant's injury means his team CHAOS THEORY will be unable to defend their Tag Team Championships and will have to vacate as a result. They will be given an opportunity to compete for the Championships in a mini-tournament after Bryant returns to action.

Wilde caused Bryant's injury and Green caused Wilde's. Both have earned future Deathmatch Championship matches as a result of this. The next challenge is provisionally scheduled for MNW25.

Green has been added to the Loser Leaves MNW match as a result of his defeat. The match also includes Boogaloo and Elise Pichon and will take place at MNW24.

Satan has earned a challenge for the Meltzer Workhorse Championship due to winning a 100% rated match. The match will take place at MNW24.

Meltzer Workhorse Championship Elimination Match
Doc Overdose defeated Augustine Eagle, Nicholas Alger & Supremo Guerrero by lastly beating Supremo Guerrero in 31 Min 33 Sec with a K.O. Rating: 100%

Overdose is crowned the 2nd Meltzer Workhorse Champion on Guerrero's first defence.

As Guerrero has not successfully defended the championship in this reign he is not entitled to a rematch.

Eagle suffered an injury in the match and has been suspended from competition in MNW by insurers for 2 weeks.

Doc Overdose caused the injury and earned future Deathmatch Championship matches as a result of this. The next challenge is provisionally scheduled for MNW25.

Show rating 86%

Following the evening's action three spaces has become available on the MNW roster and submissions for new talent who have no more than 200 edit points and are not cement edits can be made in this thread.

MNW STANDINGS

Who is at the top of the MNW rankings by various metrics:

CHAMPIONS
GRAND CHAMPION: Tomas (6th champion) 1 defence since MNW16
MELTZER-WORKHORSE CHAMPION: Doc Overdose (2nd champion) 0 defences since MNW23
DEATHMATCH CHAMPION: Satan (8th champion) 0 defences since MNW23
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: VACANT
SPEEDWAY CHAMPION: Tomas (2nd champion) 3 defences since MNW11

LEADERBOARD
1. Jean-Pierre Mutombo (won 83%, 5-1-0)
2. Tomas (won 67%, 10-4-1)
3. Dina Samael (won 67%, 6-2-1)
4. Satan (won 67%, 6-3-0)
5. Doc Overdose (won 67%, 4-2-0)
6. Bai Hu (won 64%, 7-4-0)
7. Baby Rose (won 63%, 5-3-0)
8. Johnny Bryant (won 63%, 5-3-0)
9. Vulcan Vesuvius (won 57%, 4-3-0)
10. Augustine Eagle (won 50%, 6-5-1)

CRITICS RATINGS*
*since MNW20

1. Doc Overdose (100%, 2 matches)
2. Shen Nguyen (94.3%, 3 matches)
3. Jimmy Green (92.5%, 2 matches)
4. Satan (92%, 3 matches)
5. Jean-Pierre Mutombo (90.3%, 3 matches)
6. Jet Henry (91.5%, 2 matches)
7. Supremo Guerrero (90.7%, 3 matches)
8. Evelyn Wilde (89.5%, 4 matches)
9. Augustine Eagle (88.8%, 4 matches)
10. Jay Dillah (87.7%, 3 matches)

soak314
Community Member

Postby soak314 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Lol Chun what a debut!

KingMob4313
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling: 3 spaces on the roster - post submissions here

Postby KingMob4313 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 am

Nuuuuuu, Hendo, noooo! Devastated and unhappy to see my stoner judoka go, but such is the game and such is what happens when you're building logic to make a shooter style have 85%+ matches.

Hendonesia
Standing in the ring after, still looking shocked, the Kraut tugs at his beard and tosses the sweat from his face dismissively. Gone is the dancing swagger and smug taunting demeanor. He looks at the other eliminated wrestlers and takes his cue as he does, nodding in agreement. The crowd's applause has died down now to a low smolder.

His brother, Our Lord Satan looks on from ringside, looking every bit as shocked, but the sadness has evidently set in to him before his older brother. The bearded judoka tugs off his knee sleeves, leaving them in a pile in the middle of the ring, then unlaces Adidas amateur wrestling shoes. Taking the mic, he motions to his brother, who tosses in a bronzed device to him - his vape which he places down in the pile.

The crowd applause grows as he takes in a breath.

"Yo, ain't the way I wanted to go, but I gave it my best. Peace out, fools."

Having his smaller brother help him out of the ring, he walks for the back, barefooted.

Promo from Satan later.
Last edited by KingMob4313 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team313 League of Shooters: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kt4313/my ... pid=564230

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 pm

MNW24 CARD

This is another packed card with three championships on the line, another multi-person loser leaves MNW match and matches that will advance championship pursuits in both the singles and tag divisions.

Full card and implications below with recent form and win% in brackets:

Undercard - 30 minute time limit
Bullshit (LWL, 42%) vs Shen Nguyen (WWL, 50%)
Kevin Wolfe (WDL, 50%) vs Spiros w/Maria (WLL, 43%)
Stan Classic (WLL, 50%) vs Fingers the Clown (LLW, 42%)
Nomura Shuji (LWW, 50%) vs La Barba (LLW, 20%)

Spiros and Classic both face being placed into a Loser Leaves MNW match if they are beaten.

Shuji will secure a place in the Grand Championship elimination qualifier to find the next number one contender if he wins his match.

The Speedway Championship has been scheduled for defence at MNW25 so the winner of the fastest match will get fast-tracked into a Championship opportunity.

As usual, winners by a critical move or in 100% rated matches will secure a future challenge to the Deathmatch and Meltzer Workhorse Championships respectively.

Loser Leaves MNW - no time limit
Jimmy Green (LLL. 25%) vs Boogaloo (LLL, 36%) vs Elise Pichon (LLL, 20%)

This is an elimination match with only the overall victor maintaining their place on the MNW roster.

Green was placed into this match following defeats against Jay Dillah, Bai Hu and his elimination in his Deathmatch Championship challenge. If Green survives the match he still have a claim to challenge for the Deathmatch Championship again after injuring Evelyn Wilde before his elimination.

Boogaloo lost against Augustine Eagle before back to back defeats to Nomoru Shuji sealed his fate.

Elise Pichon lost to Dina Samael, Jet Henry and Lucha La Barba ahead of being placed in this match.

Tag Team Match - no time limit
NIGHTMARE FUEL (Vulcan Vesuvius & Baby Rose) vs STRAIGHT SHOOTERS (Bai Hu and Nicholas Alger)

The winner of this tag team match will face the CHARISMA KINGS at MNW25 for the vacant Tag Team Championships. The titles were stripped from CHAOS THEORY (Kevin Wolfe & Johnny Bryant) after Bryant's injury preventing them defending them in a reasonable time frame.

NIGHTMARE FUEL were given their opportunity due to being the highest ranked team on the MNW Leaderboard. Whilst, STRAIGHT SHOOTERS have been put together by the MNW office due to both team mates being without tag partner's and being the highest placed available wrestlers on the leaderboard.

Meltzer-Workhorse / Deathmatch Championship - 2/3 falls, no DQ - no time limit
Doc Overdose (c) (LWW, 67%) vs Satan (WLW, 67%)

This champion vs champion match occured because Overdose won the MW title with a critical move at MNW23, whilst on the same night Satan won the DM title in a 100% rated match. Both titles are on the line so the winner will become a Double Crown MNW champion, whilst the loser will go home with nothing.

This is the first defence for both champions so neither are entitled to a rematch in the event of their loss. The winner will gain the privilege of an automatic rematch clause that they will be able to invoke in the future should they ever lost their respective title.

If Overdose wins he would also earn a place in the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier to determine the next number one contender. The GCEQ match presently only features Bai Hu and needs a minimum of four participants before it will be scheduled.

Grand Championship - 60 minute time limit
Tomas (c) (WDL, 67%) vs Jean-Pierre Mutombo (WWW, 83%)

Tomas lost his Deathmatch Championship at MNW23 but has no time to reflect on this defeat as he goes straight back into action for what will be his second defence of the most prestigious prize in MNW.

Mutombo earned his challenge by defeating Doc Overdose, Bai Hu and Johnny Bryant before defending his place in the qualifier match with a 2/3 falls victory against Elise Pichon and finally outlasting Augustine Eagle, Nicholas Alger and Supremo Guerrero in the Elimination Qualifier

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Our Dark Lord Satan
The scene cuts to a nighttime a dusty urban abandoned building, then to descending stairway, all filmed in over-exposed black and white, the lights just halos of white around dark star-shaped black cores. The stairs fade as the the screen drops to black until and then to night vision mode as the handicam swings to show standing in an immaculately drawn summoning circle is the man who calls himself 'Our Dark Lord Satan'.

He is half-in a dark robe of some kind, parted in the middle and resting on his hips, hands crossed before him, left hand on top, eyes closed. "They sent six for me, and none stood after." He begins, in gravel tones, eyes slowly opening.

"Six of your strongest to try to conquer the demon within. Hold me down and humiliate your lord. Smash this form I inhabit into unconsciousness," He hisses, arms dropping out of the cross-armed pose as he continues. "In a misguided attempt to free this host from my influence, maybe?"

"But you failed. While you may have exiled the misguided brother-by-blood of the form I now inhabit, this will only further fuel my rage to destroy all before me." The lights begin to come up, a single spotlight shining down and only filling the crimson circle beneath him.

"Which brings me to Doctor Overdose. The next they have sent against me. You wear the blood of the hundreds that have stood against you as a trophy. That may scare mortals, but it does not frighten me. You will face me, and Doc: you will learn.
You will submit.
And you will understand that..."

The light shifts to a flickering crimson as he points a taped finger at the camera. "There is no escaping the power of Satan."

Camera cuts to black.
(Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4HA_HAbuDc)
Last edited by KingMob4313 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

There seems to be quite a high turnover percentage in MNW, doesn't there? XD
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

soak314
Community Member

Postby soak314 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:27 pm

fullMETAL wrote:There seems to be quite a high turnover percentage in MNW, doesn't there? XD

Keeps things constantly fresh with new blood. It's a neat system.

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:38 am

soak314 wrote:
fullMETAL wrote:There seems to be quite a high turnover percentage in MNW, doesn't there? XD

And honestly, losing three matches in a row is rough.

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:45 am

KingMob4313 wrote:
soak314 wrote:

And honestly, losing three matches in a row is rough.

Elise is having a rough go at it.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:38 am

DDTKID wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1315790784

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1320523497

Thanks, I'll sub and they will be added to the mix after the next card.

Yeah, that's by design. Feel free to submit someone new if you want to stay involved.

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Yeah, you don't anticipate actually losing three in a row, but multi-person matches and boom.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:50 am

KingMob4313 wrote:Yeah, you don't anticipate actually losing three in a row, but multi-person matches and boom.

I did consider not counting multi person matches in the win-loss record but then I'd need to because of the elimination qualifier for the Grand Championship number one contenders - otherwise the losing contenders would maintain their streak.

I then supposed I could consider it a soft loss so it interrupts your winning steak but does not count towards your losing streak but I thought that complicates a simple system.

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Yeah, keep it how it is. It works fine. We all have enough edits to keep pushing new ones in.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Yeah a bit late, but just consider that the Senatorial Office is always somewhat late in uploading their promos to the MNW site...

DNA
Dangerous Nicholas Alger: I sometimes wonder about the booking around here, putting these old bones in a workrate title match? Hah! But then they also do things that just make damn good sense. Bai Hu's one tough son of a gun, and someone I respect quite a bit. Sure knew that facing up against him was always a real challenge! But now the Straight Shooters are born! Might as well call us the Real Deal, cause we're going to prove that the best path to victory is to keep it real!

JPM+Tomas+Senator Steve Phillips
Standing up against the backdrop in the Senatorial Office's small, cramped press room at the Beltway Full Contact Martial Arts Center in Washington DC, Senator Steve Phillips separates Tomas and Jean-Pierre Mutombo as they face off.

Senator Phillips: Monday Night Wrestling has been a tremendous source of opportunities for the Senatorial Office. From Dangerous Nicholas Alger's career renaissance, to Gary Gear's reign of fear, to the unstoppable rise of Jean-Pierre Mutombo to the Triple Crown domination of Tomas, the Office has left its mark on Monday Night. As such, I am proud beyond measure to introduce the two competitors for the Grand Championship here, starting first with the challenger, Jean-Pierre Mutombo.

Jean-Pierre Mutombo: Greetings and salutations, people of the Monday Night Wrestling world! It is, I, Jean-Pierre, the African Supersensation who will soon challenge for the grandest prize of them all! And for a brief moment, let me not forget to shout out to my good friend, Mr. Timothy James, who powered the Charisma Kings to a most satisfying victory on the last show! But now, it is time for me to focus, and to face off against a fellow brother of the Office, for now it is time for Jean-Pierre to challenge the mighty champion, Tomas!

Senator: And now, for the champion, Tomas.

Tomas: tomas does not want to show his face. the tiny giant is no longer the master of time and space. tomas is no longer the champion of death. and tomas does not like this, no the tiny giant is not in a good state of mind...BUT WHEN IS TOMAS EVER IN A GOOD STATE OF MIND! PEOPLE SAY TOMAS IS CRAZY!
I SAY THEY ARE RIGHT! AND I WILL SHOW JUST HOW RIGHT THEY ARE WHEN THE TINY GIANT BREAKS LIGHT TUBES OVER THE HEAD OF THE POPULAR MAN FROM AFRICA! and then tomas will leave with his two crowns, only two crowns, only two...

JPM: Tomas, you have nothing at all to carry any shame over! For you have won three championships, and have even regained them on multiple occasions! You have certainly been the most successful wrestler of the Monday Night in the history of the show! Why speak these words of negativity! You have been a wondrous champion, and should take the utmost pride in your accomplishments!

Tomas: i do not think you are being kind to the tiny giant, tomas does not think that the popular man of africa really cares about tomas, or the state of the mind of tomas, or the mood of tomas, BUT TOMAS WILL GIVE YOU A STATE OF MIND! A STATE OF MISERY! A STATE OF PAIN! A STATE OF LIGHT TUBES IN YOUR FLESH! AND A STATE OF BEING KNOCKED OUT! and then tomas will know that the non-seriousness of your words will be revenged...

JPM: You are tres fou! Crazy! But if that is what works for you, then I am happy to tell you to do what works for you! Do not hold back! And I promise you that I will give you the best match that you can possibly handle. Bring your best, i shall bring mine, and let our contest bring excitement and satisfaction to all the fans!

Mutombo stares past Phillips, up at his opponent with a big grin on his face, and outstretches a hand.
Tomas promptly smacks it aside, and lunges at Mutombo before Senator Phillips steps between the two.

Senator: Enough...enough! Very well then, Mr. Mutombo, Tomas, let it be said no matter who wins this match, the Office will be victorious with either conclusion, and that my friends is nothing...but the truth!
Last edited by senator on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:59 pm

MNW24 will be live on Twitch soon: www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Elise Pichon...

Backstage at the arena, yelling can be heard getting perpetually louder. As multiple individuals navigate down a hall.

Elise Pichon is being shunted down the hall with her belongings by two security guards.

Elise: How dare you! you disgusting lessers! lâchez-moi!
Elise: Don't you dare touch that bag! It is worth more than you can ever imagine!
Elise: Let go of me!

Elise is navigated down the corridor that contains the rest of the roster's locker room. Various members of the roster are witness to the scene

Elise: What are you looking at! You absolute lessers! None of you deserve the pleasure of having such a great figure like me in your midst!
Elise: *Flailing in the the security persons arms* None of you should be allowed to feed your pathetic families off the money I brought this worthless company!

As Elise is ushered towards the arena exit, members of the locker room begin to cheer and mockingly clap in celebration

Elise: EST-CE QUE TU SAIS QUI JE SUIS!
Elise: I AM THE VERY BEST YOU HAVE! YOU DISGUSTING LESSERS! Let it be known I will have you in court! Monday Night Wrestling will burn at my feet.

Elise is shunted out the front door of the arena, she turns to begin ranting again

Elise: Je vais avoir votre!...

The frustrated security guards toss Pichon's luggage out the front door and proceed to slam it shut. Muffled yelling can be heard.

The Maiden of Marseille's story sadly ends here at MNW, but thanks for having her!

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 am

TJ on JPM’s match:

Jean-Pierre, the rise of Mutomubo on Monday Night Wrestling has been nothing short of meteoric... Congratulations on your victory against the always-formidable Tiny Giant... as MNW welcomes a NEW Grand Champion!