Monday Night Wrestling - THREE spaces on the roster available. Post submissions in this thread.

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Cool promos Senator. MANIC MONDAY is about to start. Join me here: http://www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

EDIT: Highlight created so you can skip the dark matches.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/202986211

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 pm

News and results from Manic Monday I

It was an eventful show with repercussions that will continue into the weeks to come. It was also packed with great matches, several of which being unique to the normal MNW format. The whole show is saved on Twitch.

Results
Spoiler: show
Sole Survivor Eight-Person Tag Matches
Augustine Eagle and Gary Gear survived Boogaloo (pin), Dina Samael (pin), Supremo Guerrerro (pin), Jet Henry (pin), Fingers the Clown (pin) and Lucha La Barba (pin) @ 25:59 (92%)
Charity Bizarre, Chad Fukushima, Tomas and Baby Rose survived Kevin Wolfe (KO), Wolfgang (pin), Timothy James (sub) and FreedoM (pin) @ 26.59 (85%)

Undercard
Bullshit bt Evelyn Wilde by pin @ 15:37 (93%)
Satan bt Stan Classic by sub @ 18:04 (91%)
Peruvian Dragon bt Indie Lawson by pin @ 12:24 (71%)

Losers Leaves Town elimination match
Stevie Splice bt Hiko Sojirou (pin), Lady V (pin) and Bobbins (pin) @ 27:10 (100%)

Sole Survivor elimination match
Baby Rose bt Charity Bizarre (KO), Gary Gear (pin), Augustine Eagle (pin), Tomas (pin) and Chad Fukushima (sub) @ 30:15 (100%)

Speedway Championship match (15 minute time limit)
Hendonesia bt Nicholas Alger by stoppage @ 3:29 (67%)

Grand Championship match (60 minute time limit)
Justice bt Golden Graham (c) by pin @ 9:52 (74%)

EDIT:

News
Leavers
Hiko Sojirou, Lady V and Bobbins will all leave MNW after being eliminated from the Losers Leave Town match. Stevie Splice won the match to save his place on the roster.

Injuries
Charity Bizarre was injured for 3 weeks and Nicholas Alger was injured for 4 weeks in their matches last Monday. More serious was the injury to Kevin Wolfe who will miss 5 weeks of action and must vacate his Deathmatch Championship as a result.

Deathmatch Championship
Kevin Wolfe has had to vacate his Championship as injury means he will be unable to defend it within four weeks. Augustine Eagle, Tomas and Hendonesia will challenge to become the new champion in a three-person elimination light-tube no-DQ match. They qualified for contention by causing the injuries on MANIC MONDAY.

Speedway Championship
Hendonesia became inaugural champion by defeating Nicholas Alger. As Hendonesia will be competing to become Deathmatch Champion next week he will not have to defend the title.

Tag Team Championship
The tag division has been thrown into disarray. Six teams were removed from title contention after being defeated in the qualifying 8 person tag matches. 8 of the remaining 10 teams are unable to compete next week due to members having left the roster, got injured or competing in other title matches. The two available teams Baby Rose/Peruvian Dragon and Lucha La Barba/Stan Classic will go head to head to become inaugural Tag Team Champions.

Grand Championship
Justice defeated Golden Graham to become Grand Champion. Graham has earned a rematch clause and will invoke it next week.

One piece of news I can reveal without the need for spoiler tags in that MNW has three spaces to fill on the roster courtesy of the Losers Leave Town elimination match on MANIC MONDAY. If you'd like to submit an edit to the show please post a link to the Steam page and I'll check them out. The only requirements I have is that the edit is built for entertainment rather than purely to win and has no more than 200pts. Don't be shy now!

Four Skulls
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling THREE NEW WRESTLERS NEEDED

Postby Four Skulls » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Thanks Four Skulls - Vulcan's in. The card has already been drawn for MNW9 but he could feature any time after that.

Next week's fixtures below. Recent form and win% in brackets as usual.

MNW9 Card
Undercard
Evelyn Wilde (LWL, 50%) vs Stevie Splice (LLW, 25%)
FreedoM (-LW, 50%) vs Timothy James (-LL, 0%)
Bullshit (WLW, 50%) vs Dina Samael (-WW, 100%)
Satan (LWW, 67%) vs Supremo Guerrero (WWL, 67%)
Boogaloo (WLL, 40%) vs Gary Gear (WLL, 50%)

Defeat for James, Boogaloo or Gear will see them face a loser leaves town match. Conversely, wins for Samael and Satan will put them into a contenders match for the Grand Championship. As usual, the faster winner and critical winners will get championship opportunities also.

Tag Team Championship
Baby Rose & Peruvian Dragon vs Lucha La Barba & Stan Classic

The winning team will become the inaugural MNW Tag Team Champions.

Deathmatch Championship
Augustine Eagle (WLD, 33%) vs Tomas (LWW, 67%) vs Hendonesia (LWW, 67%)

Injury has prevented Kevin Wolfe being able to defend the Championship so it has been vacated and will competed for by the three men who caused injuries at MANIC MONDAY. Tomas was first to qualify for the match so was given the choice for the weapons and picked light tubes.

Grand Championship Rematch
Justice(c) (WWW, 83%) vs Golden Graham (WWL, 83%)

Justice beat Graham at MANIC MONDAY to claim the championship. Graham had earned a rematch clause by winning a title defence and had to invoke it immediately due to Baby Rose also waiting in the wings as mandatory challenger courtesy of becoming MANIC MONDAY's first ever Sole Survivor.

Love Wilcox
Community Member

Postby Love Wilcox » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Hot damn!

Pretty strong showing for Chad this week! He looked pretty good in the tag and had a really strong showing in the Battle Royale going all the way to the final two (and scoring a nail-biting 2.9 in the final minutes!!). Really pleased with the way he's performing week in and week out.

Indy wrestled the match she's programmed to wrestle but unfortunately couldn't push through into 5th gear. Well wrestled match and there's no shame losing to Peruvian Dragon.
My original edits: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1140

senator
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling TWO NEW WRESTLERS NEEDED

Postby senator » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Some words from Tomas.

monday night has become a very dangerous night, it now is the night where the tiny giant will become unleashed in the match of death and it is time for tomas to step into the light of the monday night and DESTROY PEOPLE WITH LIGHT TUBES! TOMAS SEES HE HAS BUT TWO PEOPLE STANDING BETWEEN HIM AND THE LEATHER BELT WITH THE PLATE OF GOLD! one of these two obstacles of tomas is judo man, the island of hendo, and then the other is the eagle of great, the man of the military. there is always trouble for tomas, everyone always wants to give the tiny giant very very very very difficult matches, bring tomas down to the height of the tiny people who are not giants and give tomas danger, BUT TOMAS IS NOT AFRAID OF DANGER! TOMAS IS DANGER! AND TOMORROW NIGHT, TOMAS GETS TO PLAY WITH HIS LIGHT TUBES AND BE SEEN BY ALL OF THE WORLD AS A REAL CHAMPION OF DEATH!

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:52 pm

senator wrote:Some words from Tomas.

monday night has become a very dangerous night, it now is the night where the tiny giant will become unleashed in the match of death and it is time for tomas to step into the light of the monday night and DESTROY PEOPLE WITH LIGHT TUBES! TOMAS SEES HE HAS BUT TWO PEOPLE STANDING BETWEEN HIM AND THE LEATHER BELT WITH THE PLATE OF GOLD! one of these two obstacles of tomas is judo man, the island of hendo, and then the other is the eagle of great, the man of the military. there is always trouble for tomas, everyone always wants to give the tiny giant very very very very difficult matches, bring tomas down to the height of the tiny people who are not giants and give tomas danger, BUT TOMAS IS NOT AFRAID OF DANGER! TOMAS IS DANGER! AND TOMORROW NIGHT, TOMAS GETS TO PLAY WITH HIS LIGHT TUBES AND BE SEEN BY ALL OF THE WORLD AS A REAL CHAMPION OF DEATH!

Oh god.

judo man, the island of hendo

Gold, solid gold. :hahaha:

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Kristofferson wrote:
EDIT:

News
Leavers
Hiko Sojirou, Lady V and Bobbins will all leave MNW after being eliminated from the Losers Leave Town match. Stevie Splice won the match to save his place on the roster.

Injuries
Charity Bizarre was injured for 3 weeks and Nicholas Alger was injured for 4 weeks in their matches last Monday. More serious was the injury to Kevin Wolfe who will miss 5 weeks of action and must vacate his Deathmatch Championship as a result.

Deathmatch Championship
Kevin Wolfe has had to vacate his Championship as injury means he will be unable to defend it within four weeks. Augustine Eagle, Tomas and Hendonesia will challenge to become the new champion in a three-person elimination light-tube no-DQ match. They qualified for contention by causing the injuries on MANIC MONDAY.

Speedway Championship
Hendonesia became inaugural champion by defeating Nicholas Alger. As Hendonesia will be competing to become Deathmatch Champion next week he will not have to defend the title.

Tag Team Championship
The tag division has been thrown into disarray. Six teams were removed from title contention after being defeated in the qualifying 8 person tag matches. 8 of the remaining 10 teams are unable to compete next week due to members having left the roster, got injured or competing in other title matches. The two available teams Baby Rose/Peruvian Dragon and Lucha La Barba/Stan Classic will go head to head to become inaugural Tag Team Champions.

Grand Championship
Justice defeated Golden Graham to become Grand Champion. Graham has earned a rematch clause and will invoke it next week.

How do you deceide how long a guy is out with injuries?

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:22 am

fullbug wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
EDIT:

News
Leavers

Injuries

Deathmatch Championship

Speedway Championship

Tag Team Championship

Grand Championship

How do you deceide how long a guy is out with injuries?

Just a D6 roll. 1-5 is number of week. 6 means they have to leave the roster. I wanted to use the random wheel thing Soak uses but I couldn't get it to work on my Twitch setup.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Will be on Twitch streaming in the next 10 minutes or so.

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Kristofferson wrote:Will be on Twitch streaming in the next 10 minutes or so.

Ugh, got a really crappy match out of Satan. I think some of my toying with priorities has broken his logic. That was a very cementy match and he shouldn't be having matches like that and wasn't having matches like that before.

Not. Happy.

Thomas hit that choke slam for a critical on the Nation of Hendonesia after a good lighttube match where somehow, no one bled! How odd!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 pm

KingMob4313 wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:Will be on Twitch streaming in the next 10 minutes or so.

Ugh, got a really crappy match out of Satan. I think some of my toying with priorities has broken his logic. That was a very cementy match and he shouldn't be having matches like that and wasn't having matches like that before.

Not. Happy.

Thomas hit that choke slam for a critical on the Nation of Hendonesia after a good lighttube match where somehow, no one bled! How odd!

Satan has a big match next week, he's in a #1 contenders match for the Grand Championship, so if he needs retooling see if you can do something before then. You never know though, sometimes you just get some freaky RNG.

Every light tube was busted (plus an extra one from under the ring) and yet no claret! I think it was because it was all slams onto them rather than being picked up and used as a weapon. Fun match still.

MNW9 Results and News

Results & News
Undercard
Evelyn Wilde bt Stevie Splice by pin @ 11:45 (73%)
FreedoM bt Timothy James by sub @ 16:53 (91%)
Dina Samael bt Bullshit by sub @ 10:53 (73%)
Satan bt Supremo Guerrero by sub @ 4:49 (58%)
Boogaloo bt Gary Gear by pin @ 11:23 (81%)

James and Gear now have a three match losing streak and will compete in a loser leaves town match next week. Samael and Satan both have three match winning streaks and will compete to become number one contender for the Grand Championship. Satan had the fastest win but will not contend for the Speedway Championship due to his involvement in the Grand Championship scene.

Tag Championship Match
Baby Rose & Peruvian Dragon bt Lucha La Barba & Stan Classic by pin @ 31:43 (100%)

Rose & Dragon become the inaugural tag champions with their victory. Challenges will be earned for a team by beating one of the champions in singles competition.

Deathmatch Championship Match - Light Tube Elimination Match
Augustine Eagle bt Hendonesia (KO) and Tomas (pin) @ 18:57 (98%)

Eagle claimed the championship that Kevin Wolfe was forced to vacate. Tomas has earned another challenge next week due to injuring Hendonesia in the match. Hendonesia has had a medical assessment and based on these findings MNW insurers have withdrawn liability coverage for one week as a precaution.

Grand Championship Rematch
Justice (c) bt Golden Graham by pin @ 18:52 (94%)

Justice retains his championship in Graham's mandatory rematch. Justice has earned a rematch clause by scoring a clean defence but will be challenged again next week by Baby Rose who earned the opportunity by winning the Sole Survivor contest at MANIC MONDAY.

Welcome to the three new MNW roster members: Vulcan Vesuvius, Johnny Bryant and Doc Overdose. Their registration came just too late to be in the mix for next week's card but look out for their debuts in the coming weeks.

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Kristofferson wrote:
Satan has a big match next week, he's in a #1 contenders match for the Grand Championship, so if he needs retooling see if you can do something before then. You never know though, sometimes you just get some freaky RNG.

Every light tube was busted (plus an extra one from under the ring) and yet no claret! I think it was because it was all slams onto them rather than being picked up and used as a weapon. Fun match still.

He's been updated. I clearly messed up the priorities.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:30 pm

MNW10 Card

Form and win% in brackets.

Undercard - 30 minutes
Lucha La Barba (-LD, 0%) vs Jay Dillah (LWL, 50%)
Evelyn Wilde (WLW, 57%) vs Golden Graham (WLL, 71%)
FreedoM (LWW, 67%) vs Boogaloo (LLW, 50%)
Supremo Guerrero (WLL, 50%) vs Peruvian Dragon (--W, 100%)

Graham and Guerrero will enter a loser leaves town match if they lose. However, if Guerrero wins he and La Barba will win a rematch for the Tag Team Championships held by Dragon and Baby Rose. FreedoM will qualify for a Grand Championship number one contenders match if they win.

Loser Leaves Town
Gary Gear (LLL, 43%) vs Timothy James (LLL, 0%)

Grand Championship #1 Contenders - 60 minutes
Dina Samael (WWW, 100%) vs Satan (WWW, 75%)

Deathmatch Championship- 60 minutes Landmine
Augustine Eagle (c) (LDW, 50%) vs Tomas (WWL, 50%)

Grand Championship - 60 minutes
Justice (c) (WWW, 86%) vs Baby Rose (debut)

Rose earned this challenge by winning the first Sole Survivor contest at MANIC MONDAY

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 pm

This made my day! First time my guys have had a belt online!
Can Baby win the Grand Championship as well next week? :shock:

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Gary Gear
So it comes to this. Sometimes you can't get that weight lifted up, the arms fully extended, the knees locked in. Sometimes you fail that last rep. And then you plateau. You stop getting pumped, you stop getting stronger. Here, on Monday Night Wrestling, that's what happened to Gary Gear. That's why I'm here in this Loser Leaves Town match. I drop the ball here, and it's the end of the line. But if I win, I'm in. And if I'm in,
I'm gonna keep winning. And if I keep winning, I'm getting pumped! And if I'm pumped, I'm killing it!
And if I'm killing it, I can take this all the way to the top! Feel it!

Tomas
TOMAS IS READY TO DESTROY THE EAGLE OF GREAT! now that this is a match between one and one instead of between tomas and another and another, then this is now the time that i can do what i can do to win the title that was made for the tiny giant to wear. this time, the championship of death will be for tomas,
BECAUSE TOMAS IS THE CHAMPION OF DEATH, BREAKING BODIES AND SMASHING LIGHT TUBES! THIS BELT WAS MADE FOR ME! and it was not made for the eagle man. next monday, the rise of tomas will continue and all will see that i am the tiny giant that stands upon the world. AND THE WORLD WILL BE COVERED BY THE SHATTERED REMNANTS OF LIGHT TUBES AND MY OPPONENTS!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:31 pm

senator wrote:What happened with MNW 10?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/206772753

Enjoy. Results and news to follow.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Well, some interesting results from that, for sure.

A few promos:

Gary Gear
You think you saw the last of Gary Gear? You wish! That wasn't the beginning of the end, it was the end of the beginning! The Muscle Machine is going to retool, regroup and recalibrate and there's nobody who's going to tell me that my career's over! This may be my last time on Monday Night Wrestling for now, but when I come back, when I show all the critics, all the haters what's up, they'll have to admit they're dead wrong and that everyone will feel the need to Fear Gary Gear!

Tomas
NOW THE TINY GIANT IS THE CHAMPION OF DEATH! EAGLE OF GREAT, YOUR WINGS ARE CLIPPED BY THE FORK OF TOMAS AND THE BARBED WIRE OF THE RING! all the years that people say that tomas is not a champion, that a tiny giant is a gimmick, not a winner, all that is over now and now i can show everyone THAT TOMAS IS THE TRUE GIANT ON TOP OF THE WRESTLING WORLD!

Also
The end of Baby Rose's match looked as definitive as a finish as you could get! That was one crushing splash!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Golden Graham
My head is spinning after the events of the last few weeks. Cards on the table; I let the occasion of headlining the first ever MANIC MONDAY beat me. I wasn't ready for Justice, I never got a hold of the match and I lost the Grand Championship because I forgot to do what got me there in the first place.

I know the next week I'll get my rematch so I train myself into the ground in the gym and give everything I have in the ring but on the day it just wasn't enough. Sometimes it happens, I can accept that.

Last night, I have to admit, I was looking past Evelyn Wilde because all I could think about was how I could get the Grand Championship back around my waist. I took my opponent lightly and for a minute I thought I was going to get away with it but there wasn't enough left in the tank when I needed one more push.

The moral of the story kids is to work hard to win the hand you're in and if you do it right the rest will take care of itself. The pot at the end of the rainbow is full of fool's gold, anything you worth having must be earned by putting in the hard yards. Supremo Guerrero, this means you have my entire focus. One day I hope to be champion again but the time to think about this is not today. Today is the first day of work in my preparation towards next week's match to save my place at MNW.

Augustine Eagle
Not makin excuses but I ain't ever been in no deathmatch before. I love wearing the gold so I gonna do whatever match I gotta do to keep it but, damn, maybe this just ain't my thing.

Tommy, respect to you big guy, that title's yours. I ain't in no hurry to challenge you in no explodin' ring - that thing gave me flashbacks of the tour and that ain't something I wanna remember in a fight.

Anyway, it's cool is all I'm sayin. I ain't hurtin and I'll come back stronger so if anyone in the back saw this match thinkin I've gone soft, they better get wise or get surprised. Peace.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:25 pm

MNW10 Results & News

Undercard
Jay Dillah bt Lucha La Barba by sub @ 12:27 (72%)
Evelyn Wilde bt Golden Graham by pin @ 13:30 (97%)
FreedoM bt Boogaloo by sub @ 17:34 (78%)
Peruvian Dragon bt Supremo Guerrero by pin @ 13:02 (94%)

Graham and Guerrero will be put into a Loser Leaves Town match due to both now having three match losing streaks. FreedoM has earned a number one contender's bout due to winning three matches in a row - he will be kept off the card until an opponent has been found.

Loser Leaves Town
Timothy James bt Gary Gear by pin @ 13:25 (90%)

Gear is removed from the Monday Night Wrestling roster. Jean-Pierre Mutombo has already been signed to replace him

Grand Championship #1 Contender Match
Satan bt Dina Samael by sub @ 13:05 (87%)

Satan earns a challenge for the Grand Championship. He'll be kept off the card until the match can be scheduled.

Deathmatch Championship Landmine Deathmatch
Tomas bt Augustine Eagle (c) by pin @ 5:56 (35%)

Tomas wins the Deathmatch Championship and also won the quickest match on the card so will challenge Hendonesia for the Speedway Championship next week. Eagle never successfully defended the title so will not get a rematch.

Grand Championship Match
Baby Rose bt Justice (c) by pin @ 12:25 (76%)

Rose wins the Grand Championship to become MNW's first double-crown champion. Justice earned an automatic rematch clause by defending the championship in victory last week against Golden Graham. The clause be invoked next week.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 am

Timothy James
*with two black eyes and a bruised face* What can I say, I wanted to stay on Monday Night Wrestling. Gear is one tough mother - and I know he’ll be back... even bigger and stronger than before. Those frying pan hands of his knocked the taste right out my mouth. But with the arrival of JPM from the DRC... well, let’s just say I’m excited to get back in the ring as soon as possible. In fact, Jean-Pierre Mutombo... I extend a friendly challenge to you once you land on MNW. Let the jet-lag settle so we can meet in the squared circle once again. Win or lose, for rankings or not - let’s dance, EDM King of the Congo!
The Spectacular Sensation from South of the Equator... It’s the Mad Bomber from Moorabbin!
Here's Timothy James, my e-Fed edit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1137254699

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 am

Kristofferson wrote:MNW10 Results & News

Undercard
Jay Dillah bt Lucha La Barba by sub @ 12:27 (72%)
Evelyn Wilde bt Golden Graham by pin @ 13:30 (97%)
FreedoM bt Boogaloo by sub @ 17:34 (78%)
Peruvian Dragon bt Supremo Guerrero by pin @ 13:02 (94%)

Graham and Guerrero will be put into a Loser Leaves Town match due to both now having three match losing streaks. FreedoM has earned a number one contender's bout due to winning three matches in a row - he will be kept off the card until an opponent has been found.

Loser Leaves Town
Timothy James bt Gary Gear by pin @ 13:25 (90%)

Gear is removed from the Monday Night Wrestling roster. Jean-Pierre Mutombo has already been signed to replace him

Satan earns a challenge for the Grand Championship. He'll be kept off the card until the match can be scheduled.

Deathmatch Championship Landmine Deathmatch
Tomas bt Augustine Eagle (c) by pin @ 5:56 (35%)

Tomas wins the Deathmatch Championship and also won the quickest match on the card so will challenge Hendonesia for the Speedway Championship next week. Eagle never successfully defended the title so will not get a rematch.

Grand Championship Match
Baby Rose bt Justice (c) by pin @ 12:25 (76%)

Rose wins the Grand Championship to become MNW's first double-crown champion. Justice earned an automatic rematch clause by defending the championship in victory last week against Golden Graham. The clause be invoked next week.

I love how you have everything set up, and the future matches and such make perfect sense storytelling wise.... 8-)

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Kristofferson wrote:MNW10 Results & News

Yaaas, finally. Fixed his logic as well, so he's back to producing varied matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofamFBk92Pk