Planning a Multiverse/FPWA Card for 100 Followers Stream

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
TheDenizen
Community Member

Re: Planning a Multiverse/FPWA Card for 100 Followers Stream

Postby TheDenizen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 am

hey, great idea CF. :)

If you need a team of puro heels to to fill up your card, I'll submit the tag team of Kenzo Kobayashi and Kenji Sawada from ZIP JAPAN.

They're both in the collection in my sig if you need them.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:49 am

Cool, no pressure on who you use. If you don't want three that don't worry, I don't want to crowd your event. Also, if there's someone on my workshop you'd prefer to use instead you can go ahead.

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 pm

I'll see what I can do. I'll probably put Simba Mufasa in the Junior Battle Royal. If I can find another hardcore oriented edit, I'll book JJB in a deathmatch of some sort, probably. Not sure if I can get American Sasquatch in there or not.

That being said, the card is taking shape and is subject to change. By the look of things, it's already pretty crowded. I may have to remove some of the desired matches I want to see to make room for something else. I'll keep everyone updated.

If you want to participate and haven't decided yet, you have until TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 19TH to say something.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 pm

ControlFrenzy wrote:

I'll see what I can do. I'll probably put Simba Mufasa in the Junior Battle Royal. If I can find another hardcore oriented edit, I'll book JJB in a deathmatch of some sort, probably. Not sure if I can get American Sasquatch in there or not.

That being said, the card is taking shape and is subject to change. By the look of things, it's already pretty crowded. I may have to remove some of the desired matches I want to see to make room for something else. I'll keep everyone updated.

If you want to participate and haven't decided yet, you have until TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 19TH to say something.

Just being considered is an honor to me

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

Work in progress card has been added to the original post in the thread. Card is subject to change.

People who have requested to be in a match are still being considered if they're not present.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:20 am

Card is looking pretty nice thus far. Here's hoping Emu gets his potential opponent. If that happens, the FPA has a collective markout moment for all time.

soak314
Community Member

Postby soak314 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:18 am

Good gosh whutta card! I'll be there for the Emu match clipping like a madman for sure.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 pm

That card is stacked. I'm never about for the stream but if it is saved I'll take a look afterwards.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Flaming Bob stars in...
"EXPLODING HAM SANDWICH"

Spoiler: show
["With a Little Help From My Friends" by Joe Cocker explodes from a flip phone that sits upon a towel on top of a plastic ladder that extends down into the murky water of an above-ground backyard pool. A middle aged man emerges from the cloudy pool, removing his snorkel to reveal the unpleasantly scarred face of Bob Muretic aka Flaming Bob. He reaches for his phone but pauses just a moment for his favorite part of the ringtone, the part where Cocker screams something about getting by with a little help from his friends.]

Bob: "Hello."

...: "Eh Bob it's your agent, Rudy eh. How you doin' eh?"

Bob: "What the fuck do you want? You know not to call me right before The 700 Club."

Rudy: "I got the name of your opponent for the big card, Bobby eh."

Bob: "Which big card? God damn you..."

Rudy: "Eh, the only one that would book you, Bobby eh. I had to really call in some favors..."

Bob: "...shut up."

Rudy: "Sorry Bob, but...you're gonna like this."

Bob: "I better or you're not getting back your Witchblade books."

Rudy: "He's a killer, Bob. It's gonna be like a horror movie. Gonna steal the show I'm tellin' you eh, you likin' this Bobby eh?"

Bob: "....what?"

Rudy: "His name is Glutton Butcher, Bobby. I asked them to put land mines and barbed wire..."

Bob: "....damn you. Have you seen my face, you son of a bitch? Why do you think I'm getting bit parts in soap operas instead of playing romantic lead?"

Rudy: "You can't act, Bobby. We've been over this, and your personality..."

Bob: "...shut up."

Rudy: "...you're really creepy you're losing your hair, eh..."

Bob: "You work for ME! I'm a star, a technical wrestling legend in this sport, and I wanted a main event spot with Ostrich for a championship, not another god damn bloodbath with some fat ham sandwich-wearing leotard..."

Rudy: "...you got that backward, I think..."

Bob: "...bleeding pig like I'm a piece of raw meat thrown to bloodthirsty dogs..."

Rudy: "Please Bobby, don't underestimate Butcher. We don't need a repeat of the Bloodbowl '98 incident..eh."

Bob: "...EXPLOVIS...EXPLOVU...<panting>...EXPLOSIV..." <beepbeepbeep>

Rudy: "Bobby, is that your heart rate monitor...."?

<BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP>

What kind of condition will Flaming Bob be in for his EXPLOSIVE match with Glutton Butcher?

To be continued...
Last edited by Old Baby on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:03 pm

The video is shot from a disused industrial unit in Grimsby, Yorkshire. We see Gordon "Glutton" Butcher, dressed in a dirty looking apron and opening the tradesmen's entrance before gesturing a smaller, track-suited man inside.

Glutton Butcher: "In."

Les Sewell: [hesitant] "Why have you brought me here, Gordon?"

GB: "I don't talk to myself. Go in."

Les passes Butcher into a badly lit warehouse floor. He pulls his tracksuit jacket up over his nose. In the far corner there are rancid carcasses hanging from metal hooks with bluebottles buzzing around them. Next to them there's a small worktable with various sized knives and cleavers sitting in a metal pan. In the opposite corner there is a makeshift pen holding two gaunt looking pigs, one of which guzzles from a trough containing material more repelling even than the pig-shit Les must be smelling. Butcher has followed him into the unit without notice until he sniffs the air loudly

GB: "Ahhh, smell the meat! Three more payments and this is all mine. Lock stock."

LS: [gesturing to the hanging meat] "You sell this?!"

GB: "People think that butchery is a means to produce food but the process is an art in itself. My cuts need not be eaten for me to appreciate my work."

the guzzling pig turns and snorts loudly at the other as if to warn it against joining him at the trough. Butcher takes a metal implement from his front apron pocket and taps it on the trough, momentarily breaking a pause in the guzzling

GB: "I named him Bob. Maybe the money men at WRW can help take care of his house here."

LS: "This is about your FPWA match? Your White Rose contract already includes appearances in cross-promotional matches. You only signed it nine weeks ago."

GB: "You're a union man, you'll think of something. I like to come here to think. Working here is therapeutic to me. It has a calming quality."

Butcher raises the metal implement, showing it to be a pistol. Specifically, it's a captive bolt pistol. He places it above the forehead of Bob and pulls the trigger, dropping the swine face first into the trough. Les has been visible shaken throughout. Conversely, Butcher draws a long breath and allows his limbs to drop limp as though perfectly relaxed. The other pig has taken to the trough, guzzling alongside it's fallen pen-mate. Butcher focuses his attention solely on Les for the first time, further unnerving him with a broad smile.

GB: "Bob never saw it coming, did he. That's the way it works in my business. I haven't named the other one yet, Les. Maybe I'll think about it while you look at that contract one more time."

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:44 pm

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Heh, it's nice seeing you guys get into this, but I'd like you to hold onto it until Tuesday/Wedensday in case the card changes. However, I don't think the card is going to change much besides the addition of a few more matches. Also, if you're going to RP, tag it somehow and put it in spoilers. Thanks.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:20 am

Tomas doesn't wait for anybody! (Please don't blame me for his impertinence...)

As our clip begins, a very, very skinny man is seen standing in front of a green screen that shows repeated clips of Tomas the Tiny Giant slamming light tubes over people's heads, getting light tubes slammed over his head, and bleeding all over the mat. As Tomas speaks, it is quite apparent that his voice somehow manages to sound equal parts gruff and whiny at the same time. (Note: Tomas is a Manichean when it comes to volume control, he's either very very quiet and mumbly or YELLING AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE! With that out of the way:

"they said they had a spot for me, they told me they had a spot for tomas. i thought, this was the time for tomas to shine, to show the world what i could do. i thought they had a deathmatch against a serious opponent, light tubes and light tubes and light tubes to break on...carlzilla, on...cripplin' kristofferson, on...wonderland, on...wataru nakajima, on...orochi geese. BUT THEN I SEE THE MATCH THAT TOMAS IS BOOKED IN! IT IS A JOKE MATCH FOR JOKE WRESTLERS! THEY CALL ME A JOKE! THEY CALL TOMAS A JOKE! THEY SAY I AM TOO MUCH OF A FREAK TO WRESTLE WITH THE REGULAR PEOPLE! MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST! MAYBE TOMAS NEEDS TO BE SEPARATE FROM THE REGULAR PEOPLE! MAYBE TOMAS NEEDS TO WRESTLE WITH THE HOT DOGS AND THE GIANT PINK BLOBS AND THE PEOPLE WHO BLEED BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS! MAYBE THAT IS FOR THE BEST SO NOBODY LOOKS AT THE FREAKY GIANT AND SUES THE FPWA FOR EMOTIONAL SUFFERING! YOU KNOW WHAT? TOMAS WILL INFLICT MORE PHYSICAL SUFFERING NOW! maybe i will be a better freak than all the freaks and show everyone that tomas is the tiny giant who deserves the respect that he is going to get after he shows everyone that HE CAN MAKE MORE PEOPLE BLEED AND SUFFER THAN ANYONE ELSE! THE MULTIVERSE WILL CRUMBLE BEFORE THE ULTRAVIOLENCE THAT IS TOMAS! TOMAS THE TINY GIANT!

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 am

jesus christ he's even weirder in text than on screen :lol:

And I'm pretty damn excited to see Bob take on Butcher in a nasty manfight. 8-)

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:35 am

Tomas the Tiny Giant, the only giant who has to duck to get through a door, but still only has to open it a tiny crack to get through.

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:55 am

senator wrote:Tomas doesn't wait for anybody! (Please don't blame me for his impertinence...)

As our clip begins, a very, very skinny man is seen standing in front of a green screen that shows repeated clips of Tomas the Tiny Giant slamming light tubes over people's heads, getting light tubes slammed over his head, and bleeding all over the mat. As Tomas speaks, it is quite apparent that his voice somehow manages to sound equal parts gruff and whiny at the same time. (Note: Tomas is a Manichean when it comes to volume control, he's either very very quiet and mumbly or YELLING AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE! With that out of the way:

"they said they had a spot for me, they told me they had a spot for tomas. i thought, this was the time for tomas to shine, to show the world what i could do. i thought they had a deathmatch against a serious opponent, light tubes and light tubes and light tubes to break on...carlzilla, on...cripplin' kristofferson, on...wonderland, on...wataru nakajima, on...orochi geese. BUT THEN I SEE THE MATCH THAT TOMAS IS BOOKED IN! IT IS A JOKE MATCH FOR JOKE WRESTLERS! THEY CALL ME A JOKE! THEY CALL TOMAS A JOKE! THEY SAY I AM TOO MUCH OF A FREAK TO WRESTLE WITH THE REGULAR PEOPLE! MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST! MAYBE TOMAS NEEDS TO BE SEPARATE FROM THE REGULAR PEOPLE! MAYBE TOMAS NEEDS TO WRESTLE WITH THE HOT DOGS AND THE GIANT PINK BLOBS AND THE PEOPLE WHO BLEED BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS! MAYBE THAT IS FOR THE BEST SO NOBODY LOOKS AT THE FREAKY GIANT AND SUES THE FPWA FOR EMOTIONAL SUFFERING! YOU KNOW WHAT? TOMAS WILL INFLICT MORE PHYSICAL SUFFERING NOW! maybe i will be a better freak than all the freaks and show everyone that tomas is the tiny giant who deserves the respect that he is going to get after he shows everyone that HE CAN MAKE MORE PEOPLE BLEED AND SUFFER THAN ANYONE ELSE! THE MULTIVERSE WILL CRUMBLE BEFORE THE ULTRAVIOLENCE THAT IS TOMAS! TOMAS THE TINY GIANT!

https://youtu.be/_Qe9O90cD80?t=1m2s

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:00 am

Old Baby wrote:Tomas the Tiny Giant, the only giant who has to duck to get through a door, but still only has to open it a tiny crack to get through.

Holy shit lol

Firehawk

Postby Firehawk » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:25 am

Well, that added a lot to the quickly-growing legend that is Tomas. It's almost terrifying at this point.

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Want a sneak peak of what you could be getting from the tag team matches?

Kawaii Angels (Kawaii Dream Team/Angels of Justice) vs Astraea's Blades (Astraea's Touch/Ebony Blades):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9NMwoMXTfU

Firehawk

Postby Firehawk » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Good news, I have the game and the edit is in active testing. Bad news is, the tweaking is definitely proving to be the hardest part of the process. I've been testing him against various Typhoon Pro edits and he's not even pulling ten minutes out, which I -know- is something with my edit for sure. Luckily I got a few days to hammer this out, but oof.

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Firehawk wrote:Good news, I have the game and the edit is in active testing. Bad news is, the tweaking is definitely proving to be the hardest part of the process. I've been testing him against various Typhoon Pro edits and he's not even pulling ten minutes out, which I -know- is something with my edit for sure. Luckily I got a few days to hammer this out, but oof.

It's most likely defensive parameters. My edits in general are balanced for fairly quick singles matches. Blink and you miss them. Also depends on which ref you use too. Check his Ukemi also. It really could be anything at this point.

Test him against a few of the guys in the Multiverse and FPCPP collections and see how it goes.

FPCPP/FPWA Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1085261763
Multiverse Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1028524570

In the Multiverse collection, especially check out MarkSpiral, Jonny D, and Bread of Wonder (Hana), as they're booked on the card. Most people are participating have links to their edits in this thread too.

My male edits are pretty gimmicky. They're all Juniors besides Commodore Condor. Emu is a glass cannon. Mako is a roughhouse brawler with a penchant for blood. Comet and Jaguar are about equal and have almost the same moveset. Condor is a generic power dude.

Firehawk

Postby Firehawk » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Gotcha. I'll see about bumping up his defensives. Some of the matches he's won, most he's lost, so that probably has a lot to do with it. Any Ukemi suggestions? That's probably got a fair bit to do with it as well, it's currently sitting at 20/25/15, so I dunno. I'll probably be grabbing advice where I can find it over the weekend.

EDIT: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1136086695 Blake Dynamite is public, taking advice on him for improvement. :D

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Josh the Jersey Boy shares his thoughts on his match on the upcoming FPWA card:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0v2gBnhZNxs

ControlFrenzy
Community Member

Postby ControlFrenzy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:47 am

Pushing the acceptance phase further back to allow for more interest, just in case.