Broadening our Horizons

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Re: Broadening our Horizons

Postby Makar17 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:27 pm

bfx wrote:As for the titles questions, this new entity could still have championship titles ( Single HW, Single CW, Tag Team, Trios etc ) it could be competed either just like any normal title or we could have it be competed exclusively by each feds champions only. Imagine we could have a special champions only tournament once every year. Our very own Champions League so to speak. The winner would be recognised both as his fed's champion as well as the new entity's champion. As long as he is champion of his fed that is.

How would you determine who the title contenders are?
We meese Ceese.

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

Postby bfx » Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 pm

This is how I would do it. I will use FPCPP as the IWGP of this example.

Let's say we have 15 Feds in the Alliance and each fed would have their own WORLD or MAIN Champion. Let's say from JAN - OCT of the year, each fed are free to determine whoever their champion is / are. NOV would be end of the season for all the feds and all the champions, 15 champions representing their own fed, are entered into a play off scenario where all the champions will compete against each other where the winner will be crown the FPCPP / IWGP Champions, the champion of champions. This title and champion will be recognised all through the year or until he loses his fed's title which also forces him to relinquish the FPCPP title as the main rule / gimmick of the title is it can only be held by a champion.

During JAN-OCT period we could also have some special in season tournament and give the winner some #1 contendership for the FPCPP / IWGP title or a Money in the bank type of deal. This tournament winner will face the FPCPP / IWGP champion for not only the FPCPP / IWGP title, it will also be for the fed's title.

The idea is for all the feds be connected by the alliance and have this competitive spirit between the feds and yet are still free to do their own thing without worrying about this FPCPP / IWGP alliance.

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:54 am

I fear that with this format some of the fed owners could make their champion stay champion for the sake of keeping the alliance title. A year end tournament for fed champions has already been suggested, so you're not far behind.
We meese Ceese.

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

Postby bfx » Thu May 04, 2017 7:28 am

Makar17 wrote:I fear that with this format some of the fed owners could make their champion stay champion for the sake of keeping the alliance title.

That is if we are treating this whole e-fed alliance as a true compettition instead of for entertainment sake. I see every title, fed or alliance are just storytelling tools. Anyway I'm glad I'm not that way off. :mrgreen:

Return to “Fire Pro Wrestling Alliance”