Version 1.0200 was published today.
Today’s patch (Version 1.0200) adds the following moves:
- Standing (Big): Fierce Knife-Edge Chop
- Counter: Fierce Knife-Edge Chop
- Counter: Hip Toss
- Front Grapple (SML): Face Slap B
- Front Grapple (SML): Hip Toss
- Front Grapple (MED) Fierce Headlock
- Front Grapple (MED) Torture Headlock
- Front Grapple (BIG) Pull Down Face Buster B
- Front Grapple (BIG) Double Arm Face Buster B
- Front Grapple (BIG) Reverse Gory SpecialDriver
- Opponent Down – Face Up, Near Head: Iron Claw Hold
https://steamcommunity.com/games/564230 ... 1922535918
This needed it's own thread instead of being discussed in the Fire Promoter thread.
【Notice】 We are planning to update the technique tomorrow. Please wait for a while as we will report again when update is completed. # PhiPro # FireProWorld # PhiPro World
Bananeninja wrote:they also showed a headlock, and you can also see that the background is different so i think we'll have the new UI too
Also unrelated to the upcoming update but Director talked about the NJPW voice recordings.
google translate = Thanks to the cooperation of New Japan Pro Wrestling, it seems that many wrestler's voices can be recorded. There are dozens of types of shouts during the game, and it is a level that is valuable even by listening to the voice. Especially, each player's decision words will be shrunk even when asked many times! # FirePro # FireProWorld
bing translate = With the cooperation of the new Japan professional wrestling, it seems to be able to record many wrestlers ' voices. It is dozens only in the cheer in the game, and it is revel that it is worth even to hear the voice. Especially, each player's decided dialogue is sibi no matter how many times I listen! #ファイプロ #FireProWorld