The official "I just marked out thread," now with pictures and videos!

For general discussion of Fire Pro Wrestling World topics and news.
TigerSword
Owner and Founder

Re: The official "I just marked out thread," now with pictures and videos!

Postby TigerSword » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 am

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:41 am

TigerSword wrote:So this just happened.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultRenown ... oreCowbell

Spoiler: show
Tiger Driver 182

Zealot wrote:Ichiro Katagiri and Tetsuo K interrupt this Tora Katsu beatdown for a 5 SECOND POSE!

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObeseFurrySamosaPoooound

Absolutely amazing :explode:

Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:On a day like today, this seems relevant:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenderHonorable ... otLikeThis

:markout: :markout:

Kyle Walker: "Wait...we can actually use our botches offensively?"
Holly: "And not just to offend good taste."

October Raven wrote:It's the bodyscissors dragon sleeper, back grapple submission. Haven't thought up a name for it yet that fits the character; her name is Soldier 2501 and she's based on Major Kusanagi from GITS (her second attire has her anime hair color, and her third and fourth attires are her GITS:SAC clothes). Her finisher is the Spicy Drop, dubbed "Target Eliminated". She also uses the rebound cutter, which I might call "Tactical Strike"

Very cool. I didn't realize it from the animation but I love that move. It's one of the better animated submissions in the game. Bolt is actually using that as his back grapple special.

October Raven wrote:Linda: He-ma-wha

Gutter: It means aroused by the sight of blood.

::Entire locker room stares at Gutter jaws dropped::

Gutter: ...What? It was on my GED test.

*Jean Carter points to a "The More You Know" sign and nods :D

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 am

Another LOL showcase: Warpath vs Queen Bee: https://youtu.be/iRYlzwWFGow
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

forties2002
Community Member

Postby forties2002 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 am

Three cool mark outs in 1 card. Contender match for the hardcore title between Onita and Zandig, Zandig hits a powerbomb for the win, and after the bell as Onita gets up Zandig hits him with a tornado lariat; then picks him up punches him one more time.

In my G1 type tourney called Wrestle League 1 the match was between Bobby Roode and Raven in Block c. Raven threw Roode out of the ring multiple times, then the last time Roode had had enough & hit the Glorious DDT on the unpadded area for a critical injuring Raven for 8wks.

And the last was also in my Wrestle League 1 tourney between Samoa Joe and Taz. Great back & forth match & the drama leading up to the match was both of them trash talking about which one was going to put the other one to sleep, since they both used the same finisher. In the end it was Taz slapping on the Tazmission for the Submission win & earning 5pts.
Whoop that trick

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 am

Geese Walker vs. Yoshirozuna

Full story in spoilers but summary: Just like...insane momentum swing :shock:

It looked like Yoshi was gonna squash Geese at the 8 minute mark. Geese was getting stuffed on every grapple attempt and his only offense was through striking. The striking early on was really good, with Geese smacking Yoshi in the head after his slap -> taunt priority. But Yoshi was doing far more damage than Geese due to the throws. I really thought the match was over when Yoshi hit the diving Soak tribute.

Geese somehow held on (2008 era style) and made a HUGE comeback. A resilient Geese is nothing new but what was awesome here was the timing: a gradual but eventual huge shift in who the RNG favored matched Yoshirozuna seeming frustrated that he couldn't win after his onslaught. By like the 13 minute mark, it was all Geese and he almost won 2 or 3 times (Canadian Backbreaker, Mount Powerbomb, 360 Lariat -> Anaconda Vice). Unfortunately, the match dragged a little after the Rainmaker and the first lariat -> taunt -> anaconda vice but i liked watching Yoshi throw Geese out of the ring AGAIN (like he did at the 5 minute mark). Geese completely controlled the match for the last 5 minutes, short of that throw, and won a match (like 5 seconds before the 20 minute TLD) that I was close to ending early out of frustration at how one-sided it was.

That's the morale of this story: Always believe in your edits :D That and don't slap Geese in the face, taunt and leave your guard down, and not expect to dine on a Uraken Sandwich :twisted:

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:24 am

magmadiver
Community Member

Postby magmadiver » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Wonderland wrote:Sometimes it takes a lot to put a man down.
https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentAmericanMetalShadyLulu

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:26 am

New versions of Geese and Wondy battle it out in a true war.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254904664

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:00 am

Wonderland wrote:Sometimes it takes a lot to put a man down.
https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentAmericanMetalShadyLulu

DAMN!! :shock: :markout:

Wonderland wrote:New versions of Geese and Wondy battle it out in a true war.

Did you sim this tonight while streaming? I tried to watch before but had connection errors on my end.

Thanks for posting this! I can't wait to watch! New Geese! New Wondy! Free Willy! :D

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:45 am

Wonderland wrote:New versions of Geese and Wondy battle it out in a true war.

My favorite spot: The "Do Si Do STO" :D

I loved this match! New Wonderland appearance is incredible too! Love the overalls and the beautiful intricate attire designs and the tats! I feel like it's farmer Geese vs. lumberjack Wondy!!

Match was the hots:

Even match throughout with both guys nailing the arm work and the knees to the breadbasket.

Love that Wonderland has added new kicks!! The top rope diving kick, but of course! And also that really cool Standing Pump Kick -> Running Kick priority which got very close to hitting that second time. I love how this spot is teased as not guaranteed to hit so that when it DOES hit, hoo boy it's a beaut!

I was VERY pleased with the pacing of the specials. Both guys hit the appropriate amount for the match time and there was plenty of time in between. Some nice specials trading too. I thought Geese had it locked up but Wondy got a huge momentum BURST at the end and won!! 100%! We're all winners here! :markout:

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:18 am

TigerSword wrote:So this just happened.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultRenown ... oreCowbell

:o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Gentlemen... behold!

TROLLSUKE NOKURBALSA

https://youtu.be/jeCgKKsiQAc
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:23 am

LOL Showcase: Clockwork Angel vs Martian Invader #3

https://youtu.be/2-AnpY3TaUg
#FLSoverMLS

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:41 pm

I love how this game can create stories through choosing certain matches in one day.

I give you - "The Spite Royale" Redemption" one night angle. ("The Greatest Redemption"...nah :lol: )

As I mentioned as part of another thread I posted last night, I ran a ton of "Endless Battle Royales" yesterday in the background as I did other things on my computer and around the pond. I call these matches "Spite Royales" because everyone who is eliminated stays in the ring and mucks things up for the still active competitors. It's fun to watch an eliminated person spitefully hit their finisher on the person who beat them, causing them to lose shortly after. It's the "If I can't win, nobody can" mentality for edits here and it's REALLY fun to watch the storylines that build. You get a hint of the vibe that comes from a double-elimination tournament, but in one match with 8 wrestlers at once. Sometimes these matches can go on for a long time too with just two active wrestlers remaining so it's dramatic to watch the moments they get close to each other to try to finish.

Anyway, Thunder Strike seemed quite adept at these matches and actually won THREE in a row. Granted, he's one of the most intense edits I have (provided the RNG is in his favor) and one of my legends but still, winning three 50+ minute matches with 7 other wrestlers in the ring (many of them on his level) is still pretty impressive if not statistically unlikely. After he won three times, I took him out of the running - wanting to see if another wrestler could challenge that record. Kazuo Saji stepped up. Somehow, after one wrestler won 3 matches in a row, Saji then won 2 in a row. Again, statistically pretty crazy, despite Saji doing really well in leagues (much better than Thunder, for that matter). I was hoping that Saji would manage to three-peat...only for him to get kicked into oblivion by Kurt Sanders and the FIRST one eliminated in his attempt to three-peat. (To add insult to injury, he lost in less than 20 minutes).

So I got a little bored of running these and decided to run my first ever 2 block league. I run leagues constantly in my game but always one block (5 points per victory). I wanted to mix things up, literally, and have a bit more of a dramatic and structured finish by having 2 wrestlers from each block advance to a 4-man tournament. I had blocks of 6 pretty evenly split in regards to the hierarchy of competition. Two Matsuki members for each block, Geese and Thunder separated, Marauder and Yoshirozuna separated, etc.

I caught a few of the matches and they were really good. Due to the "2 wrestlers advance" rule, it was very cool seeing the top guys in "do or die" matches to make sure they advanced. Despite Kazuo leading Block A, Tetsu Gushiken had the next highest total and actually beat Kazuo in the last match of the block in an awesome match. ("Tetsu Shock" to the rescue!). In the other Block, Thunder Strike actually lost an upset to an edit I've been slowly updating to FPW: Jean DuBreil, dropping him from the #1 spot to the #2 spot.

So the league is over and the tournament bracket is:

Tetsu Gushiken (Block A)
Thunder Strike (Block B)

RYOMA (Block B)
Kazuo Saji (Block A)

Thunder Strike DESTROYS Tetsu. I'd like to believe it's because he was upset that Jean upset him but just wow, this is an absolute mauling. And it's not just due to the RNG either. Tetsu makes the huge mistake of trying to stand up and strike with Thunder. Tetsu is a great striker but Thunder Strike has the "STRIKE" name in his actual name for a reason! Tetsu tried to trade low kicks with Thunder's elbows and lost. So Thunder is destroying Tetsu, who is part of the Matsuki Holdings stable with RYOMA and Kazuo and RYOMA's student. I'm thinking the whole match: wow RYOMA is really going to want to avenge Tetsu in the Finals. As the match goes on, Tetsu starts getting a few of his spots in and some submissions. But Thunder has Tetsu almost beaten by the 10 minute mark then Tetsu makes a bit of a comeback and actually hits his running double knee -> running knee priority for a 2 count, saving a little face. This infuriates Thunder Strike who then hits his rare "Thunder Clap" finisher right after to seal the deal.

RYOMA and Kazuo are up and have a 99% match that was just beautiful and made me feel REALLY happy about the recent tweaks I made on RYOMA after the latest patch. He even hit his new standing hard strike -> pin priority at a great time. RYOMA hits 2 burning lariats...but Kazuo doesn't fall. RYOMA hits his Last Ride powerbomb, but Kazuo doesn't fall. Kazuo hits two Sling Blades, a back grapple RNC, and his "Sister Abigail" move, but RYOMA doesn't kick out. FINALLY...Kazuo grabs a sudden school boy pin and wins, surprising and besting his Matsuki Holdings elder, earning a chance to both avenge his ally Tetsu and match up with Thunder Strike who had more Battle Royale victories than him earlier.

Yes, this random two block league that I ran continued a story I had from hours earlier in the Battle Royales.

And Kazuo was ready to face Thunder. He started to make the same mistake as Tetsu, choosing to strike standing but Thunder put a quick lid on that. Then something amazing happened, the RNG tide belonged to Kazuo and he went on a HUGE run, Thunder had no answer. Around 8 minutes in...Kazuo did something I haven't seen him do more than twice in FPW. He hit his rare 1% finisher: the "Chrome Splitter" blade kick...

The true winner of the entire day was crowned and Tetsu/Matsuki Holdings was avenged 8-)

All hail King Chrome, all hail Fire Pro!! 8-)

I went to sleep marking out so f'n much :D :markout:

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:18 pm

orochigeese wrote:I love how this game can create stories through choosing certain matches in one day.

I give you - "The Spite Royale" Redemption" one night angle. ("The Greatest Redemption"...nah :lol: )

Yes, this random two block league that I ran continued a story I had from hours earlier in the Battle Royales.

I went to sleep marking out so f'n much :D :markout:

Now that's some good stuff. Love when you can get a good long set of sims that accidentally(or not) builds up some sort of a narrative along the way. The idea that Thunder Strike was ticked off from an earlier match and took it out on Tetus in a later match is perfect.

Forgot to post this a few days ago, when I released my LW boxers, I did a massive load of test sims, this being the very first ten round, five knockdown rule fight to go the full distance out of the hundreds of matches I've simmed of my entire set of boxers. It was wonderful.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue May 01, 2018 12:10 am

senator wrote:Now that's some good stuff. Love when you can get a good long set of sims that accidentally(or not) builds up some sort of a narrative along the way. The idea that Thunder Strike was ticked off from an earlier match and took it out on Tetus in a later match is perfect.

It was like a "One Night PPV" where Kazuo had his chance at personal and stable redemption :D

As for Thunder/Tetsu, that match really stuck in my mind. I've seen Tetsu beat Thunder before and certainly be competitive with just about every edit that I have, so the squash itself was surprising. But holy shit I've never seen a beating like this one in FPW before. It wasn't just the RNG either. I've seen tons of one-sided matches where FPW (/FPR/FPD) just isn't letting one guy win grapples. This was RNG plus some kind of inner character rage manifesting in an edit. The weird thing was that it didn't even feel repetitive as much as it felt natural when Thunder hit like 3 slightly different elbow combinations. He was attacking Tetsu with the exact ferocity that I always imagined he would fight with - it felt like the purest form of what an edit of an angry Thunder Strike character would actually do in the ring and I both loved it and feared it :oops: :lol:

I imagine every character backstage gulping, except for RYOMA who probably put his fist through the wall.

On that note, I'm running another 2-block league now with the same participants in the same blocks. The first match in Block B was Thunder Strike vs. RYOMA and they fought to a TLD. I didn't catch the match but I can only imagine it was ridiculously heated :lol:

senator wrote:Image
Forgot to post this a few days ago, when I released my LW boxers, I did a massive load of test sims, this being the very first ten round, five knockdown rule fight to go the full distance out of the hundreds of matches I've simmed of my entire set of boxers. It was wonderful.

I love how you have have this amazing and comprehensive project with your boxing edits and I hope that Spike continues to give more types of strikes and also a more dedicated standing clinch position (not just the "cut that out, you too" when you try to grapple in S1 matches :lol:) where you can hit some elbows and knees.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Tue May 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Carl's new Royal Rumble mod might just be my favorite thing lately, and is likely going to be my favorite mod... until something better comes along. :lol:

That said, I ran what is probably the best Rumble I've seen in the game so far on stream last night/earlier this morning.

You can watch the match here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/256513487

Or you can read a heavily abridged version in the spoiler below (Warning: Several GIFs):

I started the match with Mark Spirals (Reckless 101) and Todd Colton (Firehawk).

Todd Colton was eliminated by Mark Spirals at 0:34.

Entrant #3: JET Hamada (Geese) entered at 2:00. JET Hamada eliminated by Mark Spirals at 2:56.

Entrant #4: HANZOU (Maikeru) entered at 4:00. HANZOU eliminated by Mark Spirals at 5:08.

Entrant #5: Tlaloc (Dawnbr3ak3r/Me) entered at 6:00.

Entrant #6: Tsuyoshi Uchida (Carl Zilla) entered at 8:00.

Entrant #7: Sepp Haydn (Jetlag) entered at 10:00.

Entrant #8: Mega Meat (Hana) entered at 12:00.

Entrant #9: The Everyman (Senator) entered at 13:00.

Entrant #10: White Trash (TheDenizen) entered at 14:00.

Entrant #11: Nishimura Endo (Bowgetta) entered at 15:00.

Mega Meat eliminated by White Trash at 19:03. Mega Meat tried just like he always does. One of these days he'll succeed and make his whole family the whole world proud.

Entrant #12: Zachariah Zealot (Zealot) entered at 20:00.

Tsuyoshi Uchida eliminated by The Everyman at 20:50.

Nishimura Endo eliminated by The Everyman at 21:32

Mark Spirals was eliminated at 21:35. The reign of terror is over.

Entrant #13: Heroic Emu M (Dawnbr3ak3r/Me) entered at 22:00. Remember this.

Entrant #14: Mascara Avispa (Maikeru) entered at 23:00.

Entrant #15: Will Craddock (Will) entered at 24:00.

Tlaloc was eliminated at 25:53.

Entrant #16: Marcus Montgomery (Tommy Tarantula) entered at 27:00.

The Everyman was eliminated at 28:53.

Entrant #17: La Calavera (Bowgetta) entered at 30:00.

Sepp Haydn was eliminated at 30:23.

White Trash was eliminated at 30:28.

Entrant #18: Ser Mally (Dawnbr3aker/Me) entered at 32:00.

Entrant #19: The Denizen (Denizen, obviously) entered at 33:00.

Mascara Avispa was eliminated at 38:13.

Entrant #20: GORO (The Denizen) entered at 39:00.

La Calavera was eliminated at 39:49.

Entrant #21: Satoshi Iguchi (Carl Zilla, I think) entered at 41:00.

Will Craddock was eliminated at 41:36.

Entrant #22: Val Morgan (Bowgetta) entered at 42:00. Fuck this guy in particular. Nobody likes him.

Zachariah Zealot was eliminated at 43:48.

Satoshi Iguchi eliminated by GORO at 44:39.

Entrant #23: Stanford Bradley entered at 45:00. This guy sucks too. Boo him.

Entrant #24: Firehawk Sentarl entered at 46:00. He sucks too. Don't boo him though. It's not his fault.

The Denizen eliminated by Val Morgan at 47:40. Remember when I said this guy sucks? This guy sucks. A lot. Boo him. A lot.

Firehawk Sentarl eliminated by GORO at 47:54. See what I mean?

Marcus Montgomery was eliminated at 48:52. No penis flips for you, good sir!

Entrant #25: NorthStarLion (NSL) entered at 49:00. This guy is pretty cool. Cheer for him.

Entrant #26: Josh Belmonte (JJB) entered at 50:00. Don't cheer for this guy.

GORO eliminated by Stanford Bradley at 50:26. Yaaaaaaaay! Sort of.

Entrant #27: Geese Walker (Geese) entered at 51:00.

Entrant #28: Julian Caesaro (Ceese) entered at 52:00.

Val Morgan eliminated by Josh Belmonte at 54:12. Okay, I lied. Cheer him a little bit. Not too much though. It might go to his head.

Entrant #29: Steve Phillips entered at 55:00. The first Filibuster ALWAYS happens in the ropes. Memes: I got 'em.

Stanford Bradley was eliminated at 55:08. I don't remember who eliminated him, but it sure as hell wasn't Senator. Stanford wanted nothing to do with that. Maybe he threw himself out.

Entrant #30: Carl Zilla entered at 56:00. The Breaker of Arms cometh.

Steve Phillips eliminated by Ser Mally at 56:52.

Ser Mally was eliminated at 57:00.

Josh Belmonte eliminated by Geese Walker at 57:13.

NorthStarLion was eliminated at 61:37.

FINAL FOUR TIME, BUCKAROOS! (Yeah, I said it. No I don't care.)

Heroic Emu M was eliminated at 64:35. Emu lasted over 42 minutes. He didn't quite last long enough. I'm almost certain he was the Iron Man in his match. He was thrown over the ropes four different times and managed to slip back in the ring. Alas, doing all those flips is tiring.

Julian Caesaro was eliminated at 65:46.

Carl Zilla eliminated by Geese Walker at 68:58.

Geese is going on to... bigger things. I don't know what bigger things, but bigger things nonetheless.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Tommy Tarantula
Community Member

Postby Tommy Tarantula » Tue May 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:Carl's new Royal Rumble mod might just be my favorite thing lately, and is likely going to be my favorite mod... until something better comes along. :lol:

That said, I ran what is probably the best Rumble I've seen in the game so far on stream last night/earlier this morning.

You can watch the match here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/256513487

Or you can read a heavily abridged version in the spoiler below (Warning: Several GIFs):

I started the match with Mark Spirals (Reckless 101) and Todd Colton (Firehawk).

Todd Colton was eliminated by Mark Spirals at 0:34.

Entrant #3: JET Hamada (Geese) entered at 2:00. JET Hamada eliminated by Mark Spirals at 2:56.

Entrant #4: HANZOU (Maikeru) entered at 4:00. HANZOU eliminated by Mark Spirals at 5:08.

Entrant #5: Tlaloc (Dawnbr3ak3r/Me) entered at 6:00.

Entrant #6: Tsuyoshi Uchida (Carl Zilla) entered at 8:00.

Entrant #7: Sepp Haydn (Jetlag) entered at 10:00.

Entrant #8: Mega Meat (Hana) entered at 12:00.

Entrant #9: The Everyman (Senator) entered at 13:00.

Entrant #10: White Trash (TheDenizen) entered at 14:00.

Entrant #11: Nishimura Endo (Bowgetta) entered at 15:00.

Mega Meat eliminated by White Trash at 19:03. Mega Meat tried just like he always does. One of these days he'll succeed and make his whole family the whole world proud.

Entrant #12: Zachariah Zealot (Zealot) entered at 20:00.

Tsuyoshi Uchida eliminated by The Everyman at 20:50.

Nishimura Endo eliminated by The Everyman at 21:32

Mark Spirals was eliminated at 21:35. The reign of terror is over.

Entrant #13: Heroic Emu M (Dawnbr3ak3r/Me) entered at 22:00. Remember this.

Entrant #14: Mascara Avispa (Maikeru) entered at 23:00.

Entrant #15: Will Craddock (Will) entered at 24:00.

Tlaloc was eliminated at 25:53.

Entrant #16: Marcus Montgomery (Tommy Tarantula) entered at 27:00.

The Everyman was eliminated at 28:53.

Entrant #17: La Calavera (Bowgetta) entered at 30:00.

Sepp Haydn was eliminated at 30:23.

White Trash was eliminated at 30:28.

Entrant #18: Ser Mally (Dawnbr3aker/Me) entered at 32:00.

Entrant #19: The Denizen (Denizen, obviously) entered at 33:00.

Mascara Avispa was eliminated at 38:13.

Entrant #20: GORO (The Denizen) entered at 39:00.

La Calavera was eliminated at 39:49.

Entrant #21: Satoshi Iguchi (Carl Zilla, I think) entered at 41:00.

Will Craddock was eliminated at 41:36.

Entrant #22: Val Morgan (Bowgetta) entered at 42:00. Fuck this guy in particular. Nobody likes him.

Zachariah Zealot was eliminated at 43:48.

Satoshi Iguchi eliminated by GORO at 44:39.

Entrant #23: Stanford Bradley entered at 45:00. This guy sucks too. Boo him.

Entrant #24: Firehawk Sentarl entered at 46:00. He sucks too. Don't boo him though. It's not his fault.

The Denizen eliminated by Val Morgan at 47:40. Remember when I said this guy sucks? This guy sucks. A lot. Boo him. A lot.

Firehawk Sentarl eliminated by GORO at 47:54. See what I mean?

Marcus Montgomery was eliminated at 48:52. No penis flips for you, good sir!

Entrant #25: NorthStarLion (NSL) entered at 49:00. This guy is pretty cool. Cheer for him.

Entrant #26: Josh Belmonte (JJB) entered at 50:00. Don't cheer for this guy.

GORO eliminated by Stanford Bradley at 50:26. Yaaaaaaaay! Sort of.

Entrant #27: Geese Walker (Geese) entered at 51:00.

Entrant #28: Julian Caesaro (Ceese) entered at 52:00.

Val Morgan eliminated by Josh Belmonte at 54:12. Okay, I lied. Cheer him a little bit. Not too much though. It might go to his head.

Entrant #29: Steve Phillips entered at 55:00. The first Filibuster ALWAYS happens in the ropes. Memes: I got 'em.

Stanford Bradley was eliminated at 55:08. I don't remember who eliminated him, but it sure as hell wasn't Senator. Stanford wanted nothing to do with that. Maybe he threw himself out.

Entrant #30: Carl Zilla entered at 56:00. The Breaker of Arms cometh.

Steve Phillips eliminated by Ser Mally at 56:52.

Ser Mally was eliminated at 57:00.

Josh Belmonte eliminated by Geese Walker at 57:13.

NorthStarLion was eliminated at 61:37.

FINAL FOUR TIME, BUCKAROOS! (Yeah, I said it. No I don't care.)

Heroic Emu M was eliminated at 64:35. Emu lasted over 42 minutes. He didn't quite last long enough. I'm almost certain he was the Iron Man in his match. He was thrown over the ropes four different times and managed to slip back in the ring. Alas, doing all those flips is tiring.

Julian Caesaro was eliminated at 65:46.

Carl Zilla eliminated by Geese Walker at 68:58.

Geese is going on to... bigger things. I don't know what bigger things, but bigger things nonetheless.
This is fucking awesome lmao

Piotr
Community Member

Postby Piotr » Tue May 01, 2018 7:46 pm

I had a Cartoon Royal Rumble, 60 edits from various cartoons. Donald entered as #22 and survived all the way to 59 entrant. The Rumble was won by Huey Duck lol (Donald and nephews are tag team btw). Second Rumble was with some random favourite edits and was 30 edits this time. Had Donald enter at #1. The last two edits were Donald and... somehow Huey Duck again. The ending was dramatic af, Huey tried to throw Donald away like two times and he was still holding on but finally he managed to throw him out (I was very disappointed but still, he survived all the way to the end). So yeah, Huey Duck is suddenly a two time rumble winner... one after another.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Tue May 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Ya'll are killing me with these GIFs :upsidedownlol:
ImageImage ImageImage

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm

I've got to shine a light on an incredible match from MNW30. This is a 2/3 Alpha Male Challenge between Flairesque cheat-at-all-costs heel Jerry George and no nonsense US patriot Augustine Eagle. To put the match into context they had been randomly drawn into matches with each other at MNW28 & 29 and won one a-piece. In the fall out George challenged Eagle to a 2/3 falls contest to find the true Alpha Male between them. Eagle was sick of George's nefarious tactics but accepted his challenge on the proviso that the loser must post a forfeit if they are ever in a match together again in the future as means to bringing an end to their rivalry once and for all.

I've highlighted the full match. It's definitely worth watching but it's quite long so I'll post a summary below in spoilers.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/256680614

The first fall is a brilliant match within a match of it's own and is the bulk of the fight. Neither man wants to back down and I especially enjoyed how submissions were being frequently attempted at the end as both men want to score a psychological win over the opponent as well as the opening fall. George's beautiful heeling adds the heat and the fall ends with both men being unable to find their feet in the first ever double KO I've seen.

In the second fall it's clearly a case of first finisher wins and George takes it with a sleeper hold. I've added the Heels will be Heels mod for the first time before this show and in played into the finish of this fall perfectly with George appearing to beat the tar out of Eagle's unconscious body after the bell to give him an edge going into the last fall.

Eagle can only draw the match at this point but needs to show a bit of resilience to avoid a clean sweep. Taking his victory with a C2C move gives the match that cathartic finish but leaves the feud up in the air.

I'm really hoping the Iron Man mod will be ready in time for MNW31 so I can end this with the match it deserves.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Stix
Community Member

Postby Stix » Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 am

That finish! :markout:

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed May 02, 2018 12:35 am

Seriously. Talk about D-E-A-D! :seppuku:
ImageImage ImageImage