Re: Stuff That Doesn't Deserve It's Own Thread

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 pm

I want to play the new fire pro so fucking bad

:doc: :markout: :markout: :markout: :upsidedownlol: :upsidedownlol: :violin:

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 pm

Ever find a girl on a singles site that you know is the perfect girl for you? But then she doesn't even acknowledge your dick pic...

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:45 am

Old Baby wrote:Ever find a girl on a singles site that you know is the perfect girl for you? But then she doesn't even acknowledge your dick pic...

Did you say hi to her first?

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:54 pm

wet_dog_smell wrote:
Old Baby wrote:Ever find a girl on a singles site that you know is the perfect girl for you? But then she doesn't even acknowledge your dick pic...

Did you say hi to her first?

That seems forward.

King_of_Kong
Community Member

Postby King_of_Kong » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:33 pm

I just realized something. If Christian and Evan Bourne were ever to form a tag team, they could be called...
Spoiler: show
Bourne Again Christian

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:24 pm

^little late but :lol:

Bringing this topic back because I'm curious, did anyone watch the boxing circus night between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor?
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:43 pm

El Marsh wrote:^little late but :lol:

Bringing this topic back because I'm curious, did anyone watch the boxing circus night between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor?

I did, I didn't buy it though my brother in law bought it. I enjoyed the undercard, however the main event was alright. It was more of a exhibition than a fight. Mayweather seemed to toy with McGregor, especially in the later rounds before the end.

They were both winners really, they are now a heck of a lot richer.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Connor looked a lot better than anybody thought he would.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:13 pm

My credit card company insisted on replacing my card for security purposes, so I activated the new one and went to my various online accounts like Amazon to put the new card info in. One I forgot about was my Sprint account. This morning I get an e-mail from Sprint notifying me that the new card # has been added to my account... like, what?

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVXGrLOm2RY

I'm surprised no one has made a Sagata Sanshiro edit (that I know of) in FPW yet.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Anyone ever know a fellow wrestling fan, like a coworker, who you actually try to avoid talking about wrestling with?

I work with this guy who only EVER talks to me about wrestling. It's like the only thing we have in common I guess, so every day he just brings up something related to wrestling. Usually, he just walks by and says "any news?" or "any wrestlers die this weekend?" Then he always tells me about how wrestling needs to get back to where they darken the arena and put a spotlight on the ring like MSG in the 70's.

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Old Baby wrote: Then he always tells me about how wrestling needs to get back to where they darken the arena and put a spotlight on the ring like MSG in the 70's.

He has a point there, for the most part hate seeing the fans and their stupid signs, put the spotlight back in the ring.....
But I'm old school so.....

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 pm

There's a mini PS4 game pad coming out for people with small hands. Looks cool enough, I'm almost thinking about getting it for Fire Pro exclusively as it's a corded controller. https://kotaku.com/theres-now-a-ps4-con ... 1819662910

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:34 am

kikrusher99 wrote:There's a mini PS4 game pad coming out for people with small hands. Looks cool enough, I'm almost thinking about getting it for Fire Pro exclusively as it's a corded controller. https://kotaku.com/theres-now-a-ps4-con ... 1819662910

Oh wow great find kikrusher! Perfect pad size for my daughters, might have to buy two to avoid arguments.

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Pfft

I'd make them fight for it
Three 3-minute rounds.
No biting, gouging, low blows, or head strikes to a downed party.

Winner gains possession of the controller for a week or until they get bored with it. Loser gets it the next week.
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 pm

El Marsh wrote:Pfft

I'd make them fight for it
Three 3-minute rounds.
No biting, gouging, low blows, or head strikes to a downed party.

Winner gains possession of the controller for a week or until they get bored with it. Loser gets it the next week.

Lol. Yeah I could do, but I like the easy life.

Chopper Dave
Community Member

Postby Chopper Dave » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 pm

Well, NeoGAF went to shit :? . I'm surprised it happen so quickly, but it sounds like bad things with the owner were building for a while, and it sounds like he was human garbage, too. Still, I'm going to miss the big community there. The quality of people was night and day compared to my first gaming forum, GameFAQs.

To anyone else that used to post on NeoGAF (I think I saw C-Drive posting there once at least), what are your thoughts on the whole situation? Here's a link to a news story about the mess: https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/22/1651 ... s-shutdown
Interesting stuff. Stay tuned for more...TALES. OF. INTEREST!!!
This signature was brought to you by...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT7tac9h8Gw

Protheanbeacon
Community Member

Postby Protheanbeacon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 am

Chopper Dave wrote:Well, NeoGAF went to shit :? . I'm surprised it happen so quickly, but it sounds like bad things with the owner were building for a while, and it sounds like he was human garbage, too. Still, I'm going to miss the big community there. The quality of people was night and day compared to my first gaming forum, GameFAQs.

To anyone else that used to post on NeoGAF (I think I saw C-Drive posting there once at least), what are your thoughts on the whole situation? Here's a link to a news story about the mess: https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/22/1651 ... s-shutdown

I can't say I'm surprised to see this happen.

Considering the extreme far left controls all of these top gaming websites degeneracy, corruption, collusion and coverup are bound to happen eventually.

Unfortunately the gaming message boards across the net are loaded up with sex perverts of various stripes, pedophiles and other sick pieces of human excrement.

For example the Neogaf site leader's top moderator and best friend was a confirmed and arrested pedophile and the site leader himself is apparently the gaming world's version of Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby.

Of course "Evillore" threw his best buddy under the bus (pretending he never knew him) when the cops caught him with his hand in the pedophile cookie jar and now karma has come to collect for Tyler as the majority of his moderators have now likewise abandoned him for his alleged sexual misconduct towards a woman sometime ago who has now come forward with her story.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:29 am

Every time I go through edit mode and use my mouse, my screen randomly flashes and a left mouse click - more often than not - kicks me out of World and back to the Steam desktop. It's been doing this with most other games that require using a mouse and clicking - FTL, Hotline Miami...
It's like random alt-tabbing whenever I click.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance.
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:41 pm

Sooj wrote:Every time I go through edit mode and use my mouse, my screen randomly flashes and a left mouse click - more often than not - kicks me out of World and back to the Steam desktop. It's been doing this with most other games that require using a mouse and clicking - FTL, Hotline Miami...

Try opening a game and pressing Alt + Enter, that should force Full Screen mode. That might help.

Also, check to see if any other programs that aren't necessary aren't open in the background.

If you have a multi-monitor setup, you may be clicking too far off the screen, and the mouse might be right on the edge of the other screen's detection.

Do you happen to use a multi-button mouse such as the Razer Naga or similar mouse peripherals? Maybe one of the binds is to alt or tab.

Maybe try and update the mouse drivers or even Windows update may help.

Alternatively, you should be able to set most games to Borderless Windowed mode in the options menus and the tabbing should go away. You'll probably experience screen-tearing, but your mileage may vary.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:05 pm

CF_Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:
Sooj wrote:Every time I go through edit mode and use my mouse, my screen randomly flashes and a left mouse click - more often than not - kicks me out of World and back to the Steam desktop. It's been doing this with most other games that require using a mouse and clicking - FTL, Hotline Miami...

Try opening a game and pressing Alt + Enter, that should force Full Screen mode. That might help.

Also, check to see if any other programs that aren't necessary aren't open in the background.

If you have a multi-monitor setup, you may be clicking too far off the screen, and the mouse might be right on the edge of the other screen's detection.

Do you happen to use a multi-button mouse such as the Razer Naga or similar mouse peripherals? Maybe one of the binds is to alt or tab.

Maybe try and update the mouse drivers or even Windows update may help.

Alternatively, you should be able to set most games to Borderless Windowed mode in the options menus and the tabbing should go away. You'll probably experience screen-tearing, but your mileage may vary.

Thanks, Dawn. I’ve tried two Logitech mice and one Kensington; ran a game in windowed mode - left-clicking still causes the screen to falter and the icon bounces and “loads in” on the task bar. I’ve just the one monitor, mouse and keyboard hooked up - so it’s pretty frustrating. The mouse instantly moves to the top left corner of the monitor when it happen and in full-screen (kicking me out) but stays where it is in windowed mode (just doesn’t register that I’ve clicked-in game).
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

PensiverealtalkT
Community Member

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:12 pm

I love you mutherfuckers

saiyanblade84
Community Member

Postby saiyanblade84 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:58 am

(deleted)
Last edited by saiyanblade84 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Facebook/Twitter/PSN/Skype: SaiyanBlade84

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:37 am

Good luck man. :D

You'll always have a home here 8-)
ImageImage