The Bitching Thread

senator
Community Member

Re: The Bitching Thread

Postby senator » Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm

El Marsh wrote:I was antagonized last night in The Elder Scrolls Online for my IRL race, sorta.
:|

Don't let that piece of trash get you down. Ignorant wastes of carbon like that only reveal their own ineptitude to be a functional part of the human race with those sorts of messages. Enjoy your game, and your experience, and just tune the garbage out.

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm

One of the greatest Sony features they ever patched in as far as I'm concerned is the ability to not receive messages from anyone other than people on your friends list. I've had that on since day one and have enjoyed online gaming much more. I also tend to avoid games where you have to play with randoms, aside from fighting games which can't really be helped.

Also Sony will ban players for harassment if you report them, especially if you have messages from them as proof.

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Thu May 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Yeah, y'all are right of course.

Just really infuriating.

Rational mind will prevail and all of that but that really wasn't a pleasant thing to wake up to.
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Thu May 24, 2018 6:56 pm

It's always been just amazing to me that decent human beings can be hurt by some random worthless trash whose opinion means zero, yet we all have been. Meanwhile, random worthless trash is never seemingly bothered by the fact that they are worthless trash when they don't have to be.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu May 24, 2018 10:04 pm

I like to think those people are being jack asses for the sake of being jack asses and nothing more.

I've never kept track of what color someone's skin might be, what their hair looks like, what their job(s) might be.

Shit, I'm a pasty white cis-gendered male with no particular drive for a romantic relationship and I'm doing pretty okay, all things considered.

But really, who cares? We're all humans. Humans are inherently stupid. Eventually evolution will weed them out.

I'm gonna stop there before I start sounding like a certain (infamous) historical figure.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:33 pm

There is a younger gal I know who is ranting about "The Happytime Murders" (the Henson Alternative movie coming out) saying that Jim Henson is rolling in his grave and whatnot.

I linked her "The Land of Gorch" (Jim's SNL Adult-muppet skit) and figuring she'll probably be angsty about the answer that Jim Henson wasnt Mr. Rogers.

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Tue May 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Shit, she probably never saw the original Muppet Show. While not really ribald on the whole, they definitely got some shit past the radar.

But then again, we live in the age where everybody has to be bothered by something and the entire world must needs know about it.
:roll:
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Dude in a doolie hauling a trailer cut me off and I almost ended up going into the woods (which is a damn steep incline I barely avoided).

I could practically post this in happiness as I avoided injury to myself and my car, but Jesus Christ the dude had no reason to nearly kill me.

He did at least stop to wait on me but I was so heated by the time I got back on the road (thank God traffic was already slowing and nobody hit me) I just kept going past him.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:31 pm

Yeah, you're very lucky. That happened to a coworker of mine and she ended up messing her back up and having her vehicle totaled.

People not knowing how to drive could be its own thread.

1. People who don't know what to do at 4 way stops. They all sit there and wait for someone else to do something, with one or more people usually trying to wave the other through instead of just taking their turn when they're supposed to.

2. People who don't know how to drive on the Interstate. They roar up behind and then ride on my back bumper when they could just pass. Then they finally whip out and pass, but then they whip back into the right lane with less than a single car's length between our vehicles as if they're afraid they're going to get hit by oncoming traffic when there is no freaking oncoming traffic because it's the freaking Interstate.

3. People who pass me and then almost immediately slow down to make a right turn so that I have to slow down and wait for their impatient ass to get out of the way.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:47 pm

Im lucky I was reading the scene already. Left lane was crowding up so I started slowing up in the right lane to avoid specifically what happened to me.

I just didnt expect the guy next to me to be the one to do it, so my reaction time was practically zero.

Wouldnt have been nearly the moment if he hadnt had the trailer, because I wouldnt have had to swerve and brake as hard as I did to avoid the trailer. Just braking wouldve likely dodged the truck but he whipped so hard that the trailer wouldve nailed me if I hadnt abandoned the lane.

Timberwolf
Community Member

People Who Drive Like Assholes

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Last edited by Timberwolf on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Last edited by Timberwolf on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:17 am

Timberwolf wrote:
Old Baby wrote:

People not knowing how to drive could be its own thread.

Ask and ye shall receive.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2510

Doesn't really need to be it's own thread.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!