The final update on Ceese April 9th 2016 RIP

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Re: The final update on Ceese April 9th 2016 RIP

Postby orochigeese » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:36 pm

C-Drive wrote:It's been a year without him.

ControlFrenzy wrote:It's strange all the stuff he's missed, he would have likely thoroughly enjoyed (at least I like to think he would). All the Fire Pro content people have put out in that time. All the community stuff we've done and/or attempted since then. But the eerie thing about it? How different would it be if he hadn't passed away? What would be different now? Just kinda like "What if"? I'm willing to bet that he'd be blown away by all the stuff we've done.

A year ago, I checked the board after being away for a few days, and the world froze.

It doesn't feel like an entire year. It feels like a month has gone by.

Ceese - it's still fresh. We still feel your presence every time we come here. Every time we think of Fire Pro.

You're with us, my friend :ceese:

So many of us are going to be playing FPW with you on our minds. We'll be thinking what you would like about the game as well as our own impressions. You'll be playing this with us 8-)

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Postby desertpunk » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:05 pm

I still recall this time last year. I was arguing with my mnow ex over some BS, randomly checked the arena on a cell phone and saw the news.

Even though I knew Ceese was sick, seriously sick I just assumed he'd always be around. Still feels weird, sometime I almost expect him to pop up on FB messenger but I remember he's gone.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 pm

I still think about him all the time when I turn on FPR or see news from Spike Chunsoft. How happy he would be if he were still around.

The void left in the Fire Pro ring, on the windmills in Red Dead, on the boards showcasing his booking and promo skills, and on Facebook just being a generally great human being. It can't be replaced.

I feel happy though knowing that he is in a better place free of life's challenges, of pain, and hopefully aware of how many people truly cared for him.

May he continue to rest in peace.
ImageImage ImageImage

Jester Jay

Postby Jester Jay » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 pm

I've spent a lot of time thinking about Ceese, remembering him and all of the late nights in the dojo. After the shows would end a few of us would just linger in the chat and shoot the shit, and converse about anything on mind from wrestling to music, world events or personal experiences. It's so strange to think that nearly a decade shared went so quickly. It's humbling and I can say that Ceese has a legacy of kindness that any of us wish we could have.

Yesterday I was hanging out with K, and I couldn't help but think of Ceese and wondered, humbled.

I struggle to put words to it, but simply, my friend, you will always be missed.

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 am

I wish Ceese was still alive.

Image Image

PensiverealtalkT
Community Member

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:05 pm

R.I.P Mr. Royale shuffle

Steerepike
Single Post Troll

Postby Steerepike » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:45 pm

I haven't been around in years. I didn't interact with Ceese personally that much, but he was a person on these boards that I always perceived as a class act. I'm sorry to all those who were close.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:15 am

2 or 3 nights ago I had a dream about Ceese. I don't remember all of the details but I wanted to share.

I went over to his house (which I never saw before but my dream portrayed it as a fun clubhouse) because he asked me advice for starting a new stable of e-fed edits he was very excited about. He used FPR and I think the reason for that is because my mind (even in dreamland) wasn't creative enough to imagine what he'd do with the added tools of the FPW appearance engine :D We talked character and CPU behavior of his edits for a while and then I was able to stream his edits in the Arena so other people could see it.

It was a nice dream. I wish I remembered the edits he was making. I would have made them in his honor.

We miss you, Ceese :ceese:

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:56 pm

orochigeese wrote:We miss you, Ceese :ceese:

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:41 pm

orochigeese wrote:
We miss you, Ceese :ceese:

That we do.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

PensiverealtalkT
Community Member

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:12 am

It's weird how I didn't know him but I knew him?

I'm sad he's not with us right now and enjoying all the stuff a new fire pro brings.

Rest in Peace Ceese

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:20 am

I really wished he saw World.