The final update on Ceese April 9th 2016 RIP

WVP206
Community Member

The final update on Ceese April 9th 2016 RIP

Postby WVP206 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 am

It is hard to type this, but I know that it would not be right to go without posting something here for people who do not use social media and may not find this out any other way.

I was informed today of Ceese's passing. I will always remember him for his positivity and mind that could get on board with just about anything, a truly beautiful person I will miss dearly. It seemed like only a short time I got to know him but in that time he gave me valuable perspective I will take with me forever.

I hope everyone reading this has happy memories of him to share as well, if you don't feel this is an appropriate place to share your feelings no offense will be taken by me. I just want there to be a place on this board that will memorialize a great guy who's influence will carry on not only in Fire Pro but my outlook on life.

RIP my brother Ceese, I'll join you in the clearing one day for that Superkick Party

:ceese:
Wario Van Peebles - The Overseer of 3W Wrestling

CF_Dawnbr3ak3r
Community Member

Re: The final update on Ceese April 9th 2016 RIP

Postby CF_Dawnbr3ak3r » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:19 am

The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

unimportantguy
Community Member

Postby unimportantguy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:27 am

Ceese was truly a wonderful individual, and I feel greater as a person for having had the chance to communicate with him through this community. He'd been around less the last few years, but every time he showed up it was truly seeing an old friend again, and I would light up every time. He'll be missed.

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

Postby bfx » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:08 am

CERBERUS LIGA de GUERRA
Nite 3 is up

DTH
Community Member

Postby DTH » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:31 am

Bummer. RIP.

JinRaven

Postby JinRaven » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:40 am

I don't like that my first post here in what maybe 3 years is a goodbye to my good friend... My brother. When I first joined this board back at FPC I was 17. And everyone welcomed me. But Ceese... Man he was everything his edit emulated and more. A GOOD dude who should be number 1. I felt so sure he'd pull through. And now I can't help but curse myself for not keeping in touch. I won't get to see him smile or that hand on the chin slight eye brow raise pose on Facebook :x . And the hospital picture just makes me sick because he is so much more than that.

Ceese really embodied happiness and spread it so wide for so many. This is really heartbreaking but... Shuffle On. WOOOOOOOOOO!
:ceese: :ceese: :ceese:

blackomen13
The Tommy Dreamer of the FPCPP

Postby blackomen13 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:05 pm

I didn't know Ceese as well as some, but my favorite memory of him was during a multiplayer match of Red Dead Redemption. It was me and him fighting a team comprised of a father and daughter from New Zealand. We were laughing and joking as our opponent kept blowing us up with a gold stick of dynamite. It was really funny at the time. Seriously gold dynamite how ridiculous is that? They weren't having so much fun though since we were kicking their asses pretty badly. Well I was, Ceese couldn't shoot for shit lol The dad is irritated and remarked how much he hated playing with Americans. Ceese asks the guy why he felt that way and the guy has some harsh words. Ceese lays the charm on and gives him a talk about love over hate and stuff that I cant remember well enough to do any justice to, but within minutes we were talking about where they were from, and the secret to getting the gold dynamite. The bitter death match turned into bad jokes and everyone running around shooting each other laughing.

We both joined the FPCPP at almost the same time. He came in like a week or so before me. His Julian Caesaro was the most popular new comer by far. Im not sure his immediate popularity was ever matched. So our edits kinda grew up together in a way. Storyline wise my edit started out as Ceasaro's bodyguard, and we defeated the team of Daddy Prime Time and Sonic Death in a tag match. We did a few promos together over the years as our characters remained friends even when mine was in a rival faction. He loved doing promos. I remember the one where he was feuding with Athrin and they were like killing ninjas on a stormy mountain top lol

Years later Ceese had a brief stint as the head booker of the FPCPP. When he decided to step down I was the guy he chose to succeed him. That always meant a lot to me.

He was a huge part of the FPCPP and the Fire Pro Community. Now ascended to legend status. Im hoping maybe we can come up with a fitting tribute to immortalize him here.

RIP Ceese

The_PR_Dragon
Community Member

Postby The_PR_Dragon » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Some of you that have been around will probably know that I joined the Fire Pro boards at the FPC when I was just 13 years old. Here we are, almost 8 years later! In that time, I met one of the most positive and good hearted individuals that I've ever known. Ceese was a great guy. Whether we were talking over PM, text, or Facebook, he could always say something that would cheer you up when you were down, or make you laugh. We didn't stay as much in touch as I would've liked to over the last few years. Mainly just a couple comments here and there on Facebook. I don't really know what else to say other than this shouldn't have happened. And it f*cking sucks that bad things happen to good people. You will be missed, brother. In our hearts forever. The person upstairs gained royalty in the palace last night. Stay shuffling. :ceese:

Formerly known as "FPRG"

RJ!

Postby RJ! » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Lost for words. RIP Ceese.

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Postby DakotaK » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:47 pm

My condolences to his family and anybody lucky enough to call him their friend.
Rest in peace, Ceese.
the Gallery "W" | Dakota's Fire Pro World Showcase
the Gallery "R" | Dakota's Fire Pro Returns Showcase
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

Torvar
Community Member

Postby Torvar » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:22 pm

I'm in shock and have no words to express what I'm feeling right now. R.I.P I hope you have a many game systems and plenty of games and drink where you are at

sonny615
First FPCPP Champion

Postby sonny615 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Heartbreaking, such a good kid.
RIP.

scorp
Community Member

Postby scorp » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 pm

wow I'm so sorry to hear this. Ceese was always nice to me. I did a few logos for him and he was always willing to preview my edits for me. my favorite memories were playing Red Dead with him, geese, and wondy. always made me laugh. V, Ceese and I played a lot of Borderlands 2 together and I'll miss that too.. I might put those in today and give them a go... bye Ceese :( :(

TheDenizen
Community Member

Postby TheDenizen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Stunned. Saddened. Farewell Ceese, my Entity brother. Wish I had known you better. RIP.

TheMaskedSpanish
Community Member

Postby TheMaskedSpanish » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:29 pm

I just can't believe this.

Ceese was, at my eyes, the most iconic individual in the Fire Pro community. He was utterly kind, open, and pleasant. Always had something encouraging to say to everybody, helping either in your first steps in the community, comenting about your show, discussing about all interesting topics in these boards. He is going to left an inmense hole behind him.
RIP

justjeff45
Community Member

Postby justjeff45 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:12 pm

I wish this wasn't true. I'm truly sadden to know he won't be around. A Class Act and A True Star.
Wonderland
What's a matter? Your a$$ too precious to be kicked? DOWNLOAD BAI HU AND LET HIM DO IT

robthorn24
Owner of Victory Pro

Postby robthorn24 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Ceese was such a good, genuine guy. He was the embodiment of everything that is truely great about the Fire Pro community. It didn't matter what race, religion, or background you had, he treated everyone like family. The world needs more people like Ceese. He'll be missed.

Rest easy, my friend.

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:09 pm

In 14 years of online activity, this is undoubtedly the most difficult thing I've ever processed so please excuse the disjointed nature of it.

Ceese was an awesome guy.
He was funny, warm, fiery, and about as friendly a sort as I've ever known.
He was among the first people here that I played with online and it's there that I realized he was as friendly and passionate IRL as he was in this community. I loved the way he could be real about stuff without antagonizing anyone. Dude took others into consideration and made everyone feel welcome, even if they didn't always warrant such patience. While I wasn't as close with him as some here, I was nevertheless touched by his friendship and am deeply saddened by his cruelly premature passing. Our FPCPP feud is one of my very favorite memories of this community and it was mostly because of him leading the way.

RIP friend Ceese
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Postby desertpunk » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:15 pm

I knew Ceese for damn near a decade via Fire Pro.

Hell we where on FB talking edits a little over a week ago.

I don't even know what to say, but I made this.
:ceese: :ceese: :ceese: :ceese:

R.I.P. Ceese, you're missed.

hellboyhitscar
Hail the Villain

Postby hellboyhitscar » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:41 pm

CA, Scotty, Bombs, RyRy and I have been chatting back and forth over the last few weeks sending each other health updates and words of encouragement/comfort while he's been in the hospital. Even moreso since his mother shared a status saying the Dr didn't think he'd make it through the night. In true Ceese fashion, he proved them wrong once again and fought on another day. I was certain that this time would be like so many others and our boy would bounce back again like he always did. I was wrong, because I took our friendship for granted. I should've called and Skyped more. What I wouldn't give now to hear his laugh one last time or see that trademark smile that you couldn't help but beam right back at him. Ceese was my brother. Not by blood but in every other aspect. So many times he'd call text, Skype just to say hello, shoot the shit, or like the day I married my wife; to tell me that he was proud of me for turning my life around.

I've been through a sea of shit to get where I am today and Ceese was with me through all of it just like kin to talk things over with me when I needed a friend. Through his struggles, I never stopped believing in his strength to persevere just as he never gave up on me. Ceese lived to help others. Whether you needed a joke to cheer up or someone to listen when you were pissed off. He never hesitated to help. I'll be forever grateful for his friendship.

Chambers said it best in a conversation we had earlier today, for many of us who maintained long distance friendships with him, Ceese is closer now than he's ever been; watching over us and as a piece of our hearts that we'll never forget.

Your struggle is over King Panda. You don't have to fight anymore. Shine on brother. Shine on.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello All,

My condolences on the loss of Ceese. I didn't know him, but he sounds like he was a wonderful individual that left too soon. I myself lost my best friend in 2012 because of a drunk driver, not a day goes by I don't miss him (he was only 29.) - it's never something you get over, but you learn to celebrate their life and continue to love them even though they've gone on to the other side. You'll see your friend again one day, as we all will.
"We got no jobs, we got no food, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!"

JinRaven

Postby JinRaven » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:15 pm

desertpunk wrote:I knew Ceese for damn near a decade via Fire Pro.

Hell we where on FB talking edits a little over a week ago.

I don't even know what to say, but I made this.
:ceese: :ceese: :ceese: :ceese:

R.I.P. Ceese, you're missed.

SUPERKICK PARTY! :ceese:

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:31 pm

I've been sitting here for two hours trying to process this and put some words together... all I have is...

fuck. fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

*flips table* :cry:

WVP206
Community Member

Postby WVP206 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 pm

I never knew Ceese to be anything but a warm and caring person who loved a good "meeting of the minds", I'll always miss that about him as much as everything else. But I will take his influence with me and carry on with a project we had planned before his last stint took him to the hospital around his Birthday.

I am so glad fate lined up and I was able to get that Gerry Duggan autographed trade for him to have and enjoy for at least the amount of time he was comfortable enough to do so. Here is my final big digital glass of words I have poured out for my brother Ceese. This will be a thread I will burn in to my memory to revisit whenever I feel low on the state of humanity, because I can see how much one person reached so many different people from so many different walks of life.

The last thing Ceese and I ever began planning was a podcast, a podcast that if I had started when he was pushing me to and I was resisting like the stubborn fool I am, I would have more memories that I could not only re-listen to, but share with everyone else right now. I'm going to do the podcast under the name we were going to do ours under, and keep him in memory as I do it, to appreciate the personalities and accept the differences in opinions, even when your favorite Undertaker is the 90s "cartoon" Undertaker (me) and their favorite is the American Badass Undertaker (Ceese) remembering the common interest that is the groundwork in which we base all our opinions is what I will be focused on with my new podcast The Capsulock Podcast. This podcast will focus on the memories I have of pro wrestling either of various moments or just random hot topics that might warrant discussion. Here is the Memoriam I will keep on the website, a reminder to the kind of wrestling fan I think we all really want to be even when we are arguing over our own preferences.

In Memoriam - Ceese Odomes
Wario Van Peebles - The Overseer of 3W Wrestling

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:33 pm