Rest in Peace Fullbug (1971-2017)

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:49 am

(graphic credit: Tommy Tarantula)

Guys, I'm sorry to say that Sean (Fullbug) has died.

I saw the news on his partner, Tracey's, facebook page. It looks like he may have passed on the 21st.

Rest in peace, Sean.
Last edited by Old Baby on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:25 am

RIP Fullbug :shock:

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Re: Life's A Bitch, Then I'm Gonna Die, But Surgery First!

Postby desertpunk » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:37 am

:shock: :(

RIP Fullbug, another old school Fire Pro brother gone too soon.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:51 am

I didn't know him as well as others did, but the few times we did interact, it was nothing but good times and he a genuinely nice guy on the boards.

Sad to see him go so young. Cancer sucks. RIP.
ImageImage ImageImage

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 am

Rest well, Sean.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 am

One of the best of us. Super creative mind, wonderfully enthusiastic guy. I always smiled when I saw his Macho Man avatar, knowing there'd be a worthwhile post on the other side. Even with everything he was dealing with, he was always an incredibly personable guy on the boards and on stream. Fullbug will be missed for a long time to come.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Re: Rest in Peace Fullbug (1971-2017)

Postby Old Baby » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 am

Before World was announced, when tumbleweeds seemed to be taking over the Arena, Sean and his Macho Man avatar were permanent fixtures. Those were the days when we mainly bitched about FPR and dreamed of the new Fire Pro that none of us ever dreamed we would actually see. As dumb as it might sound, I'm really glad that Sean got to experience that Fire Pro dream come true with us, even if it was just for a little while. I don't know if there's anyone who truly loved the Fire Pro community as much as Sean did, especially over the last year.

TigerSword
Owner and Founder

Postby TigerSword » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:50 am

Rest in peace, my friend. Go have a brawl with Ceese for good measure.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 am

Old Baby wrote:Before World was announced, when tumbleweeds seemed to be taking over the Arena, Sean and his Macho Man avatar were permanent fixtures. Those were the days when we mainly bitched about FPR and dreamed of the new Fire Pro that none of us ever dreamed we would actually see. As dumb as it might sound, I'm really glad that Sean got to experience that Fire Pro dream come true with us, even if it was just for a little while. I don't know if there's anyone who truly loved the Fire Pro community as much as Sean did, especially over the last year.

You said it best here, that's the way I felt about him as well.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

SonnyBone
Community Member

Postby SonnyBone » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:20 am

One of the last things he posted...
"I really love the passion so many here show for this series, and the appreciation that rightfully goes to the developers for putting their hearts and souls into this much loved game, I'm really proud to be a part of this community..."

A truly great dude that will be missed. This sucks :(
I hate that this happened so close to the holidays, and I really feel for his friends and family.
#FetidToads

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

Postby bfx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 am

Oh mann.. 2018 kicks off with a very sad note. Rest in peace bro.
CERBERUS LIGA de GUERRA
PLAY OFFS and FINALS are up

Phimeek
Community Member

Postby Phimeek » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:37 am

Wow... that sucks. I used to sim with him all the time online in World, whenever he got bored. We always had fun pitting our edits against each other, and he seemed like a really great person. I'm missing him already. Really terrible that it even happened during the holidays too.

RIP Fullbug.
My Edits Thread

"Workin' the legs is the solution to every problem."
-Phil Stevens, 2017

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:58 am

I'm fucking heart broken right now RIP dude

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:03 am

Brother Bug :cry: fuck

maikeru
Community Member

Postby maikeru » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 am

I didn't have a chance to really get to know him for long like a lot of the old regulars here, but he was always a fun presence when I'd see him on the twitch streams, always enthusiastic about the game and other people's creativity.

I had known he was sick, and that it was really serious, but still... I was hoping that he would pull through. 46 is too young. :(

PensiverealtalkT
Community Member

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:14 am

R.I.P

Sad news but I'm happy he got to see world

Slick_36
Community Member

Postby Slick_36 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 am

Man, I feel gutted. Just seeing him around was always guaranteed to lift my spirits, he was such a positive funny guy despite what he was facing. Every time I posted a video of Fire Pro, I thought of him because he said he enjoyed watching them and encouraged me to keep doing it. We lost a great member of the community. This place survives on the spirit and enthusiasm of guys like him, he may be gone but we owe it to him to keep his spirit alive around here. I'm going to miss him like crazy. RIP Bug.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:44 am

Rest in Peace, fullbug.

He was a positive force in the community, someone who made things better here. He was also someone who embodied Fighting Spirit given what he went through this year and his ability to stay positive.

These two posts say it perfectly.

senator wrote:One of the best of us. Super creative mind, wonderfully enthusiastic guy. I always smiled when I saw his Macho Man avatar, knowing there'd be a worthwhile post on the other side. Even with everything he was dealing with, he was always an incredibly personable guy on the boards and on stream. Fullbug will be missed for a long time to come.

Old Baby wrote:Before World was announced, when tumbleweeds seemed to be taking over the Arena, Sean and his Macho Man avatar were permanent fixtures. Those were the days when we mainly bitched about FPR and dreamed of the new Fire Pro that none of us ever dreamed we would actually see. As dumb as it might sound, I'm really glad that Sean got to experience that Fire Pro dream come true with us, even if it was just for a little while. I don't know if there's anyone who truly loved the Fire Pro community as much as Sean did, especially over the last year.

Here's what gets me personally about this: Fullbug was always a great guy and I really started to get to know him better almost exactly a year ago when he submitted his Doc Overdose to the tournament I was doing...a tournament in honor of Ceese after Ceese's passing. This feels like a terrible irony. I got to know Fullbug better for a year as a result of another friend passing, and now Fullbug has passed.

Bug loved seeing Doc included with the other edits to honor Ceese. When I had to stop the tournament due to RL stuff, I felt bad telling Bug but he also totally understood.

Although I have been kind of MIA recently, I've lurked here and noticed that Fullbug had not been around. I saw that thread where people were asking about him and didn't feel confident about the situation. As Bone said, the fact this happened around the holidays makes it even worse.

Like Old Baby said, FullBug was one of the most passionate voices in the community during a time when it seemed the series had been abandoned. He loved the game, he loved the community, and he was ecstatic to see World come out and to see others simming his edits and enjoying them. I will always remember his passion and try very hard not to take for granted this game and community. Not to mention this life.

My condolences to his partner, his family, and all of his friends.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:46 am

Sleep well, Bug.

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Postby DakotaK » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:47 am

Rest in peace Fullbug.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Didn't know him as well as others did, but when we talked he was always a very pleasant person.

And I very much echo this sentiment:
Zealot wrote:Cancer sucks.

Too many good people gone too young.
Dakota's FPW Gallery | Showcase only!
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

Abradley24
Community Member

Postby Abradley24 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:48 am

:( Damn. He'll be missed.

Tylerd
Community Member

Postby Tylerd » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:52 am

He had such a positive attitude despite his situation. Rest well, my friend.

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 am

Last thing I remember doing with him, aside from the Discord chatting, was simming a match online against his Peruvian Dragon, (can't remember who I was using) and thinking that Peruvian was gonna sweep the Z Cup. Had I known it'd be his time, I would've asked him for a last match at least. Sadly, that can't happen now.

I enjoyed what Fullbug brought in the short time I knew him, and my condolences go out to his friends and family.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:05 am

I really wish this was a bad dream, but we lost a valuable member of our community and a pillar that we should be proud of. Sean, showed class at every juncture and even during the worst of his chemo he always kept his spirits up. This man could've been charging out of a trench facing a machine gun and he'd still have a smile on his face like he's going to Disney World. His enthusiasm for our e-feds and edits will never be replicated, he's an amazing person and I fucking wish he was still alive, but that's me being selfish and wishing to speak to him more. RIP my friend, you won't be forgotten.

And

DefLeppardVanHalen
Community Member

Postby DefLeppardVanHalen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 am

Oyasuminasai, Fullbug, and arigatou gozaimasu!!!