General Wrasslin' Discussion

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: General Wrasslin' Discussion

Postby Kristofferson » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Great show, but everyone knew it would be. I'm going to the Strong Style Evolved UK show at the end of June so I'm hyped now, even though I'm expecting a bunch of 6 man tags.

Rangerh
Community Member

Postby Rangerh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:20 pm

I actually found Dominion even better than i thought it would be.

I mean in every wrestling events regardless if it's NJPW or another company, there are some matches that are mostly filler or just boring due to a lack of chemistry between the wrestlers.

But in this Dominion, it's one of the rare time that i found every match to be simply excellent .
Sure most of everyone is all about Okada vs Omega as it was indeed an incredible match , but i was really surprised to enjoy the complete event that much as usually i only watch 2 or 3 matches from wrestling shows and always avoid the filler and boring.

That's what a wrestling event should be : delivering great , fun and interesting matches to watch from the start to the end.

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Postby chango » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Spike Trivet is A bloody good promo.

https://youtu.be/yHEtSUVnP6w

saiyanblade84
Community Member

Postby saiyanblade84 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:02 am

What's good in wrestling right now? I'm so far behind on everything. I've just been watching old stuff, except for Triple H and Stephanie McMahon vs Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle, Undertaker vs John Cena, and Undertaker vs Rusev, Jeff Hardy vs Daniel Bryan, and Rusev vs Daniel Bryan. Those are the only matches I've watched since last year's Wrestlemania.
Facebook/Twitter/PSN/Skype: SaiyanBlade84

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 pm

saiyanblade84 wrote:What's good in wrestling right now? I'm so far behind on everything. I've just been watching old stuff, except for Triple H and Stephanie McMahon vs Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle, Undertaker vs John Cena, and Undertaker vs Rusev, Jeff Hardy vs Daniel Bryan, and Rusev vs Daniel Bryan. Those are the only matches I've watched since last year's Wrestlemania.

NXT and NJPW. Since last year's Mania all the Takeovers have been worth watching (as they always are) for NJPW Dominion 2017, WK 2018, New Japan Cup 2018 and Dominion 2018 are a good start.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Main Roster WWE is basically garbage atm. I have no "real" idea what's going on there and from what I can tell, it's not very good.

I haven't been paying much attention to NXT neither. I haven't paid much attention to WWE since the Greatest Royal Rumble happened.

The most wrestling I've paid any attention to lately is AAA. If you like car crash booking, you might be interested in that. It's ludicrously stupid most of the time, but I'd rather be surprised by stupid shit than witness the obvious (WWE telegraphs their finishes from a mile away it seems).
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:49 pm

WWE is an efed ran by a 70 y/o megalomaniac.

Fignuts
Community Member

Postby Fignuts » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Holy shit, WWE is getting Meiko Satomura for the MYC.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:33 pm

Fignuts wrote:Holy shit, WWE is getting Meiko Satomura for the MYC.

Yeah, and I think Io Shirai is gonna be a part of it too.

That'll be good.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.