General Wrasslin' Discussion

kikrusher99
Community Member

Re: General Wrasslin' Discussion

Postby kikrusher99 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Pretty sure it was a botch. I don't think it would come off as clean if it was planned.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Please, God, deliver me a Los Ingobernables de Jericho shirt.

I'll buy 3, even.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Severla 2.0 wrote:Please, God, deliver me a Los Ingobernables de Jericho shirt.

I'll buy 3, even.

https://www.hottopic.com/product/chris- ... ho&start=3

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:54 pm

kikrusher99 wrote:The Shirt of Jericho

Yeah, unfortunately it's only up to XL right now.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 am

Last edited by Severla 2.0 on Mon May 07, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 am

Severla 2.0 wrote:This is an accurate shot of WWE Management and Fans having a logical debate.

Omega watching this spot (especially after watching Titus last week):

"While it is tempting for me to come to WWE and form the Three Stooges stable with these two...." :lol:

Malcolmthebeast
Community Member

Postby Malcolmthebeast » Wed May 16, 2018 7:08 pm

"— Why did you choose Bullet Club?

Ishimori: That’s a stupid question. The Bullet Club is the most famous group going. I can be in Japan and still have my name go worldwide. If I’m in Bullet Club, Taiji Ishimori’s name goes global. And this way, I can pick fights with anyone in the junior division, Marty Scurll excepted."

Possibly the best response from a wrestler who in my personal opinion is believable, like anime villain believable!! :markout:
Slowly but surely building my E-Fed. Slowly, but surely. :twisted:

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Gedo really loves to tease a count out doesn't he.

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Postby chango » Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Hiromu vs Desperado was really great.

unimportantguy
Community Member

Postby unimportantguy » Tue May 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Haven't seen today's NJPW show yet but dear God SHO vs. Dragon Lee from the first B Block show of Best of the Super Jr's. the other night was absolutely off the charts. SHO is amazing and has huge star potential in the junior division.

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Postby chango » Wed May 23, 2018 5:22 pm

unimportantguy wrote:Haven't seen today's NJPW show yet but dear God SHO vs. Dragon Lee from the first B Block show of Best of the Super Jr's. the other night was absolutely off the charts. SHO is amazing and has huge star potential in the junior division.

Before they went on Excursion YOH was definitely the standout ...now SHO is leaving him in the dust!

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Apparently when first starting to work as Bray Wyatt, Husky pitched to have the Briscoes be his Wyatt Family.

WHY DIDNT THAT HAPPEN.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu May 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Severla 2.0 wrote:Apparently when first starting to work as Bray Wyatt, Husky pitched to have the Briscoes be his Wyatt Family.

WHY DIDNT THAT HAPPEN.

Because they suck?

I don't actually know.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Fignuts
Community Member

Postby Fignuts » Sun May 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Pretty sure they made a bunch of homophobic remarks, just as they were about to sign, and WWE abruptly ended all talks.

LaddWO
Community Member

Postby LaddWO » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:28 am

Fignuts wrote:Pretty sure they made a bunch of homophobic remarks, just as they were about to sign, and WWE abruptly ended all talks.

^This - Jay made some homophobic remarks (later claiming that they were made in character). He was reprimanded by ROH, had to pay a fine. At the time of his comments, the Briscoes were supposedly in some sort of talks with the WWE.

Yo_Charlie
Community Member

Postby Yo_Charlie » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:42 am

Jeff Jarrett is honestly doing the best work of his career in AAA. It's a shame nobody's seeing it.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am

LaddWO wrote:
Fignuts wrote:Pretty sure they made a bunch of homophobic remarks, just as they were about to sign, and WWE abruptly ended all talks.

^This - Jay made some homophobic remarks (later claiming that they were made in character). He was reprimanded by ROH, had to pay a fine. At the time of his comments, the Briscoes were supposedly in some sort of talks with the WWE.

All for the best, now the only time I have to see them is when they stink up an NJPW ring.
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:26 am

You know, for all the dumb shit that AAA does, their talent can be pretty damn amazing:

The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Adding this because I just saw this on Twitter, and it the same guy. The Crash promotion this time I believe. Wonder if there's an edit of this guy out there yet.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:43 pm

^makes me dizzy just watching that.

Hayamaru
Community Member

Postby Hayamaru » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:08 am

Wow AAA is still a thing? I haven't seen a AAA program since they were on Galavision and had guys like Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Jeff Jarrett (when TNA began working with them) the three Killer Clowns were on top. That must've been like almost 10 year ago. Galavision no longer gives AAA programming anymore. I used to watch them like anywhere from 4pm - 7pm. Sometimes it would come on at 7 or 8 at night. And they were weekend programs which I loved. Now there are two different mexican promotions that they give on weekends on two different networks. And they start about the same time. One is CMLL and the other i don't remember the name but it's on channel Azteca. Where can I find AAA programming today?

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:13 am

Hayamaru wrote:Wow AAA is still a thing? I haven't seen a AAA program since they were on Galavision and had guys like Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Jeff Jarrett (when TNA began working with them) the three Killer Clowns were on top. That must've been like almost 10 year ago. Galavision no longer gives AAA programming anymore. I used to watch them like anywhere from 4pm - 7pm. Sometimes it would come on at 7 or 8 at night. And they were weekend programs which I loved. Now there are two different mexican promotions that they give on weekends on two different networks. And they start about the same time. One is CMLL and the other i don't remember the name but it's on channel Azteca. Where can I find AAA programming today?

AAA and CMLL, I'm pretty sure, are considered the top two Lucha Libre promotions in Mexico. There's a few other smaller promotions outside of that - The Crash being one of them.

As far as programming goes:

AAA has a Twitch TV channel which airs old events and occasionally new events, such as this past weekend's Verano Del Escandalo (lit. "Summer Scandal"). I'm pretty sure they'll be airing Triplemania 26 when that comes around in late August (the 25th, iirc). They also have a YouTube channel with announcements and other short videos, and occasionally full programs are uploaded.

https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa

https://www.youtube.com/user/luchalibreaaatv

Lucha Underground also has AAA stars and is more of an "Americanized" Lucha Libre show. You can find that on Netflix if you have it.

Hayamaru
Community Member

Postby Hayamaru » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 am

Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:
Hayamaru wrote:Wow AAA is still a thing? I haven't seen a AAA program since they were on Galavision and had guys like Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Jeff Jarrett (when TNA began working with them) the three Killer Clowns were on top. That must've been like almost 10 year ago. Galavision no longer gives AAA programming anymore. I used to watch them like anywhere from 4pm - 7pm. Sometimes it would come on at 7 or 8 at night. And they were weekend programs which I loved. Now there are two different mexican promotions that they give on weekends on two different networks. And they start about the same time. One is CMLL and the other i don't remember the name but it's on channel Azteca. Where can I find AAA programming today?

AAA and CMLL, I'm pretty sure, are considered the top two Lucha Libre promotions in Mexico. There's a few other smaller promotions outside of that - The Crash being one of them.

As far as programming goes:

AAA has a Twitch TV channel which airs old events and occasionally new events, such as this past weekend's Verano Del Escandalo (lit. "Summer Scandal"). I'm pretty sure they'll be airing Triplemania 26 when that comes around in late August (the 25th, iirc). They also have a YouTube channel with announcements and other short videos, and occasionally full programs are uploaded.

https://www.twitch.tv/luchalibreaaa

https://www.youtube.com/user/luchalibreaaatv

Lucha Underground also has AAA stars and is more of an "Americanized" Lucha Libre show. You can find that on Netflix if you have it.

Hey man thanks for the info and links. I guess AAA is no longer carried on a cable network nowadays. I know about Lucha Underground despite watching a few matches of it here and there I'm not a fan of it. Anyway I checked my cable guide and CMLL is on LATV (which I have) on saturdays at 4pm-6pm. There is also another program called Lucha Azteca which is on the Azteca network I mentioned and it comes on sundays from 4pm-5pm.. I am pretty sure that is the other promotion I was talking about since that was the other network i saw a different lucha libre promotion on. Last year both shows were on saturdays only. There wasn't a show on sundays. That's cool that one moved to sundays. AAA used to have a shown both on saturdays and sundays. I loved watching wrestling on weekends whether it was WWF Superstars and Wrestling Challenge or AAA Lucha Libre. I still feel wrestling's finest hour is on weekends during the morning or early afternoon. :mrgreen:

Anybody know why AAA isn't on cable television anymore?

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Holy fuck at this Dominion show.

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

*gets back on the NJPWWorld subtrain*
ImageImage ImageImage

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Yeah last night was some good wrestling.