Why All-Star Pro Wrestling 3 retains the best wrestling game title [video proofs]

CF_Dawnbr3ak3r
Community Member

Re: Why All-Star Pro Wrestling 3 retains the best wrestling game title [video proofs]

Postby CF_Dawnbr3ak3r » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Old Baby wrote:The best wrestling game is that one where the background music goes DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOBEEDOODOODOO BUBUBUBUBUBUBBUBUBBUBUBUBU DA DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOBEEDOODOODOO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuOuUixdSvY

?
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

joshthejerseyboy
Community Member

Re: Why All-Star Pro Wrestling 3 retains the best wrestling game title [video proofs]

Postby joshthejerseyboy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:49 am

I love ASPW 3, one of my favorites to PLAY. Sim-wise it's not as fun as Fire Pro.

Rikidozan

Postby Rikidozan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 am

senator wrote:If you wanted people to respond to your substance, perhaps you could have softened your tone instead of striking a superior stance. Come on, you know you go on a dedicated Fire Pro forum, you'll get people who feel passionately about the game, and will argue its virtues against those of other series. It's a given, just as if I went on a WWE 2K board and tried to convince everyone that Fire Pro is clearly better. There'd be pushback, and I'd come off as an elitist jerk, and rightfully so. I'm approaching your posts here as if you're genuinely wanting to have a rational conversation. If that be the case, why not drop the air of superiority and just talk things out? Else wise, it comes across that you were looking to rile people up.

Finally someone resembling real human. I hope the other guys have at least a hint of self-awareness, because they continue their relentless attacks on me even when I'm not responding to them. I don't even know if it's about me at this point, I guess they just can't stand someone with an opposite opinion. Look at these messages:

kikrusher99 wrote:Hella douche bag.

No Mercy had the best reversal system. KOC had the best reversals.

:!: Why do you post this in ASPW 3 thread, where all posters supposed to praise or disagree on the factual basis with the objective ASPW 3 status (the best pro wrestling game). Kikrusher trying to derail it too hard.

Old Baby wrote:Thanks for explaining that, dickface. Also, fuck you.

His friend again. I never used any type of insult against you. Be a proper christian and wash your mouth.

Carlzilla wrote:Considering that I own and have played ASPW 3 plenty of times...I don't need to watch the fucking videos to disagree with your statement that ASPW3 is the best.

I have owned Fire Pro Wrestling Returns since day 1, and have played it for 10 hours. I prefer to stay ignorant to the any positive info about it, because I simply don't like it. I can't tell you why, I just think so and my opinion is more valid since I own FPWR for more time than you do.

soak314 wrote:I have a feeling riki here might be an elaborate troll account, his posts are absolutely batshit.

Says a guy with "Soak"-puppet nickname. My english isn't perfect, but don't put a troll label on me for that.

kikrusher99 wrote:Crash hour is the best wrestling sim eat a dick of you disagree

Try harder. I see what you doing here :twisted:

Nth wrote: Same, and I still have it. I've put about two dozen hours into playing it. I think that's enough time to offer a fair judgement of the mechanics and content.

That's right mate. I wish you would post your review/thoughts someday. But beware, there is a chance that you played it wrong and therefore might not like it.

Old Baby wrote:The best wrestling game is that one where the background music goes DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOBEEDOODOODOO BUBUBUBUBUBUBBUBUBBUBUBUBU DA DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOBEEDOODOODOO.

Proceeds to ruin this thread again. :(

:violin: :|

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:03 am

wakigatame
Community Member

Postby wakigatame » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Holy shit guys Rikidozan is alive!

....shouldn't you be getting ready to descend from the ceiling and destroy the winner of Okada/Naito in the name of puroresu

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 am

Ricky dozen has won me over. He's a proper cunt. I love it.

This game could be great but the rock paper scissor grapple system leaves a lot to be desired. Probably, the best and most rewarding grapple engine is king of Colosseum, hands down. The various clutches make the grapples look more legitimate.

Best blocking system is the aki engine. It made reversals feel organic.

I guess All Star can win on the entrances. Best wrestling game entrances.

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Pro Wrestling on NES?
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!