2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Welcome to the BFL. This is a sim football league using Tecmo Bowl Kickoff. Why TBK? Because it's a simple game that allows the user to customize the teams and players, and it's fun.
I would like to run a draft, but since teams in TBK have 45 players, and a 45 round draft online with our different schedules would be insane, the idea behind this league is that each team only has 11 players who play both sides of the ball. That means that you could have a QB who also plays CB. Because the league games will be simulated as preseason games in TBK, and there are no injuries in preseason games it's only necessary to have 11 players for the following positions:
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 5 OL, 1 NT, 2 DE, 4 LB, 2 CB, 1 S, 1 SS
The K and P will not be drafted because those positions will be filled by any player in your team.
If you are interested in joining, here's what I need you to do:
1. Pick a team logo. Search the web for one you like and, if you can, resize it to 150x150
2. Pick a team name. TBK allows for a city name (up to 12 characters) and the team name (up to 10 characters).
3. Pick a jersey from the following models:
4. Pick your colors from this list for your helmet, jersey, pants, helmet and jersey stripes, and pants stripes.
5. Pick your playbook. As some of you know, Tecmo Bowl uses a simple playbook that consists of 4 run plays and 4 pass plays. In case you've never seen it before, here's how it looks:
If you noticed, the top 4 plays are runs and the bottom 4 are passes. Within each one of those 4 runs and 4 passes there are 8 different plays. Pick one from each to make up your playbook.
RUN 1 (Pick from):
RUN 2 (Pick from):
RUN 3 (Pick from):
RUN 4 (Pick from):
PASS 1 (Pick from):
PASS 2 (Pick from):
PASS 3 (Pick from):
PASS 4 (Pick from):
6. Make a post. That will be your team page (you can use the one I will post after this as an example).
I would like to have at least 8 teams to start the league, but of there are more we can work with that too.
Thanks for reading.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest