E3 2018

User avatar
CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

E3 2018

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Sun May 13, 2018 10:38 am

So who's ready for this year's E3? What games are you excited to see?
If you want to check out the indie games I've made for Steam
you can check out my site. http://www.lunarcoregames.com/

User avatar
Nth
Community Member
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:14 am

Re: E3 2018

Postby Nth » Sun May 13, 2018 10:46 am

Cyberpunk 2077
Hoping for FFVII news as well.

Also apparently Capcom has a listing for an unknown title to show a game under the Sports/Wrestling category. People have been speculating a new Saturday Slam Masters game.

User avatar
El Marsh
Marsh the Great
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: South Town, USA

Re: E3 2018

Postby El Marsh » Sun May 13, 2018 11:26 am

I would like to see an updated build for SoulCalibur VI, preferably something that has at least everyone up to Geralt playable.

That's really about it for me.
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

User avatar
CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: E3 2018

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Sun May 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Nth wrote:Cyberpunk 2077
Hoping for FFVII news as well.

Also apparently Capcom has a listing for an unknown title to show a game under the Sports/Wrestling category. People have been speculating a new Saturday Slam Masters game.


I'd totally buy that! Saturday Night Slam Masters is what got me into Wrestling to begin with.
If you want to check out the indie games I've made for Steam
you can check out my site. http://www.lunarcoregames.com/

User avatar
CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: E3 2018

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 pm

El Marsh wrote:I would like to see an updated build for SoulCalibur VI, preferably something that has at least everyone up to Geralt playable.

That's really about it for me.


I want to have Kratos vs Geralt lol
If you want to check out the indie games I've made for Steam
you can check out my site. http://www.lunarcoregames.com/

User avatar
El Marsh
Marsh the Great
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: South Town, USA

Re: E3 2018

Postby El Marsh » Sun May 13, 2018 4:23 pm

:lol:

I meant everyone revealed for the game thus far but I wouldn't say no to that fight!
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

User avatar
BakFu888
Community Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:56 am

Re: E3 2018

Postby BakFu888 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:21 am

More info on Biomutant, a Sunset Overdrive 2 and a PS4 release of the first one ( :) ), an announcement of the end of Nintendo's bullshit exclusivity rights to Bayonetta, a TENCHU announcement, Itagaki/Team Ninja reunion that includes getting their collective shit together to pump out an actual Ninja Gaiden title... That's a start. :)

User avatar
CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: E3 2018

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Mon May 14, 2018 7:41 am

BakFu888 wrote:More info on Biomutant, a Sunset Overdrive 2 and a PS4 release of the first one ( :) ), an announcement of the end of Nintendo's bullshit exclusivity rights to Bayonetta, a TENCHU announcement, Itagaki/Team Ninja reunion that includes getting their collective shit together to pump out an actual Ninja Gaiden title... That's a start. :)


I'd love a new Tenchu game if made right
If you want to check out the indie games I've made for Steam
you can check out my site. http://www.lunarcoregames.com/

User avatar
Nth
Community Member
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:14 am

Re: E3 2018

Postby Nth » Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 am

CAWF_Wrestling wrote:
BakFu888 wrote:More info on Biomutant, a Sunset Overdrive 2 and a PS4 release of the first one ( :) ), an announcement of the end of Nintendo's bullshit exclusivity rights to Bayonetta, a TENCHU announcement, Itagaki/Team Ninja reunion that includes getting their collective shit together to pump out an actual Ninja Gaiden title... That's a start. :)


I'd love a new Tenchu game if made right


Tenchu and Syphon Filter both need to come back.

User avatar
Torvar
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Re: E3 2018

Postby Torvar » Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm

I'm hoping Borderlands 3 will be announced as well as anything else by Bethesda other than Meh RAGE 2

User avatar
BakFu888
Community Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:56 am

Re: E3 2018

Postby BakFu888 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:40 am

Nth wrote:Tenchu and Syphon Filter both need to come back.


Yeah! I wonder if there's place for that franchise these days? Whenever I think of Syphon Filter, I always remember nailing asshole enemies with a taser and keeping it applied, hearing that satisfying electrical sizzle as they start to smoke and scream while they fry! That will teach you to try to mess with GABE LOGAN!!! Half the time you'd get shot full of holes by other troops while you pushed the limits of electrical sadism with the taser, but it was always worth it! :twisted:

User avatar
CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: E3 2018

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Tue May 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Nth wrote:
CAWF_Wrestling wrote:
BakFu888 wrote:More info on Biomutant, a Sunset Overdrive 2 and a PS4 release of the first one ( :) ), an announcement of the end of Nintendo's bullshit exclusivity rights to Bayonetta, a TENCHU announcement, Itagaki/Team Ninja reunion that includes getting their collective shit together to pump out an actual Ninja Gaiden title... That's a start. :)


I'd love a new Tenchu game if made right


Tenchu and Syphon Filter both need to come back.


If Days Gone is a success maybe they'll let the deva try another Syphon Filter
If you want to check out the indie games I've made for Steam
you can check out my site. http://www.lunarcoregames.com/

User avatar
CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: E3 2018

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Tue May 15, 2018 2:56 pm

BakFu888 wrote:
Nth wrote:Tenchu and Syphon Filter both need to come back.


Yeah! I wonder if there's place for that franchise these days? Whenever I think of Syphon Filter, I always remember nailing asshole enemies with a taser and keeping it applied, hearing that satisfying electrical sizzle as they start to smoke and scream while they fry! That will teach you to try to mess with GABE LOGAN!!! Half the time you'd get shot full of holes by other troops while you pushed the limits of electrical sadism with the taser, but it was always worth it! :twisted:


I did the same thing lol
If you want to check out the indie games I've made for Steam
you can check out my site. http://www.lunarcoregames.com/

User avatar
Fignuts
Community Member
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:51 am

Re: E3 2018

Postby Fignuts » Thu May 17, 2018 9:41 am

Cyberpunk 2077 is a big one for me.

Hoping for Doom 2 and either Starfield or new Elder Scrolls from Bethesda.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest