Upcoming Games of EXCITE

Nth
Community Member

Re: Upcoming Games of EXCITE

Postby Nth » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:42 am

Torvar wrote:Big PSN sale going on right now

Nice, picked up $160 worth of stuff for $88.

Torvar
Community Member

Postby Torvar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:50 pm

i picked up dying light with the following and Wolfenstein the new order

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:44 am

Not going to get it since I don't do XBox but man, that Cuphead game looks pretty neat. Almost like Max Fleischer himself animated it.
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage
The ultimate love is cannibalism.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 am

El Marsh wrote:Not going to get it since I don't do XBox but man, that Cuphead game looks pretty neat. Almost like Max Fleischer himself animated it.

Agreed, I got excited about that when the first trailer came out a little while ago. Looks awesome 8-)

I think it's gonna be on PC too, right? Not just Xbox?

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:37 am

Yeah it's Windows also

Still no help for me
My favorite wrestler is Perry Saturn who has a Ph.D in F***ing Your S*** Up from Don't You Look At Me University
ImageImage

Torvar
Community Member

Postby Torvar » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:49 am

JUNE 22 - SPIKE CHUNSOFT
Greetings grapple fans! This is Spike Chunsoft company mouthpiece Dave K. I’m sorry for keeping you all in the dark for so long but the suits upstairs have finally cleared me to say what you’ve been waiting to hear:

Fire Pro Wrestling World</em> will hit Steam Early Access on July 10 for $19.99!

Fire Pro Wrestling World takes the classic gameplay engine that earned the series its loyal following and builds upon it with, and this is big, online play and Steam Workshop support to share your custom wrestlers.

“But wait,” you say, “where does the ‘Early Access’ part come in?” While the game is fully-formed, it’s far from complete. We want community input to help us decide where to invest our man hours. What new moves, modes or features do you want to see? Asking is free!

Fire Pro lives on today thanks to the community and I’m counting on your feedback and help in teaching newbies the ropes. Of course, we promise to do our part with tutorial videos and this development blog. Who knows, if I can convince the IT team to let me hijack a computer I might even be able to get director Matsumoto do some streaming.

Check out this post for a sampling of the new content ready for Early Access</a> and check back in the weeks leading up to launch for more details about the Steam Workshop, online matches and maybe even some fresh features.

Until next time, stay strong.

-Dave K

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Mini SNES Classic launching in September - https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/26/1587 ... -announced

Also The Last Night looks amazing. Says only coming to PC and XBOX, but the dev on twitter said it's coming to PS4 as well and they just weren't allowed to say, so they could be featured at E3 for Microsoft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:40 pm

So how many SNES things are they going to make this time?
50?

:lol:
ImageImage

BigDaddyKyler
Community Member

Postby BigDaddyKyler » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:03 pm

El Marsh wrote:So how many SNES things are they going to make this time?
50?

:lol:

hopefully stores implement a 1 per day on these.

I wonder when they release the n64 mini next year they could use it as leverage to stop/prevent/delay production of systems by other companies like a retron 6/64.

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Starcraft Remastered now up for pre-purchase. August 14th for release some sites are reporting.

Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjIbLZfSlQk&t=0s

El Marsh
Marsh the Great

Postby El Marsh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:55 am

Aww....confirmed that Cuphead will be Xbox and Widows only

Ah well

Maybe if I can swing a new PC for FP World, I'll be able to get it
ImageImage

sonny615
First FPCPP Champion

Postby sonny615 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Nth wrote:Original Starcraft Remastered - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIngC0nWCCU

I bought it!
Don't even know whether I am going to play it anytime soon but I pirated the hell out of the game when it was originally out so I felt like I had to make up for it.

ZeiramX

Postby ZeiramX » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:40 am

I feel like this month is going to ruin me. Along with Fire Pro World coming out there is also Wrestling Revolution 3D (MDickie's game) and possibly Car Mechanic Simulator 2018. While Fire Pro World will have me hooked, its hard to think on how will I spend time on the other two games.

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Thimbleweed Park coming to PS4 Aug 22.
WWE 2K18 also confirmed for the Switch today as well.

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:12 pm

The first trailer for the sequel to Retro City Rampage is now out: Shakedown Hawaii - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2dIJG2RjT0

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Postby DakotaK » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:20 pm

While most people around here are obviously caught up in the release of World, I'm going to split my free time between World and "The End is Nigh", the new game by Edmund McMillen, the creator of Super Meat Boy.
That was just released 2 hours ago!
the Gallery "W" | Dakota's Fire Pro World Showcase
the Gallery "R" | Dakota's Fire Pro Returns Showcase
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

Elwood
Community Member

Postby Elwood » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:45 am

I stumbled onto an interesting little freeware game that came out a a month and a a half ago:
1999: Megallennium 6-in-1 Mega Cart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4znIbvDFwA

It's an odd game, marketed as an NES multi-cart that never saw official release due to internal struggles within the game's development company.

It's a weird assortment of games with an odd aesthetic I can dig (the first game I played is an mini RPG/rogue-like taking place in a horror-themed version of The Running Man or some similar lethal game show).

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Samurai Shodown V coming to PS4 this summer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4F8v7eQMf4

Elwood
Community Member

Postby Elwood » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:56 pm

A pretty neat looking, hand-drawn point & click adventure game called Maggie's Apartment is due out on August 1st.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/652950/Maggies_Apartment/

Elwood
Community Member

Postby Elwood » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Norsca faction and one of my favorite characters, Wulfrik The Wanderer being added to Warhammer Total War with the next expansion up for release September adding the Skaven, Dark Elves, High Elves and Lizardmen factions - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnjlgPZri9g

forties2002
Community Member

Postby forties2002 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 am

I preordered 3 games that I'm looking forward to. Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out on 2/13/18. FarCry5 out on 2/27/18 and Days Gone comes out on 6/30/18. I thought Days Gone came out this year, guess it got delayed. Kingdom Come has been called "Skyrim with no magic", and from what I've seen it looks amazing.
Whoop that trick

CX1329
Community Member

Postby CX1329 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:54 pm

I installed MDickie's new game, just because I haven't played an MDickie game in ages and I wanted to see if his new game was better than the MDickie games of old. Within 15 minutes, I decided it was every bit as bad as his old games and uninstalled it. Actually, it's even worse than his previous games, because this one is a bad mobile port with glaring usability and optimization issues.

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 pm

forties2002 wrote:I preordered 3 games that I'm looking forward to. Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out on 2/13/18. FarCry5 out on 2/27/18 and Days Gone comes out on 6/30/18. I thought Days Gone came out this year, guess it got delayed. Kingdom Come has been called "Skyrim with no magic", and from what I've seen it looks amazing.

Kingdom Come looks great. Not just the gameplay but the story will include real historic events and people from that area at that time period. I've got it pre-ordered as well. Actually I have all those games pre-ordered.

forties2002
Community Member

Postby forties2002 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Nth wrote:
forties2002 wrote:I preordered 3 games that I'm looking forward to. Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes out on 2/13/18. FarCry5 out on 2/27/18 and Days Gone comes out on 6/30/18. I thought Days Gone came out this year, guess it got delayed. Kingdom Come has been called "Skyrim with no magic", and from what I've seen it looks amazing.

Kingdom Come looks great. Not just the gameplay but the story will include real historic events and people from that area at that time period. I've got it pre-ordered as well. Actually I have all those games pre-ordered.

Cool. I've never actually played a FarCry game. I was told to check out FarCry3, because the villain was great. But yeah, I'm most excited for Kingdom Come.
Whoop that trick